Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #481  
Old 07-03-18, 07:28 AM
BlessEmAll's Avatar
BlessEmAll BlessEmAll is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-27-05
Location: wherever i may roam...
Posts: 5,989
BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
Who wants to see a SWBL vs MAC series?
Franklin vs Coldwater
Madison vs Marion Loc
Bellbrook vs Minster
Milton- Union vs Versailles
Brookville vs Ft Recovery
Oakwood vs St Henry
Carlisle vs Delphos SJ
Sure the MAC would be favorites but it would be interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 07-03-18, 11:53 AM
OCLWarrior OCLWarrior is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 02-15-18
Posts: 56
OCLWarrior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StateChampion2012 View Post
Wide Receivers Returning:
Jacob Wenning - Senior, Our #1 receiving target last year
Will Broering - Junior, Tall WR
Alex May - Senior, Can play QB but I think its best if he remains here.

Incoming wide receivers:
Payton Goodwin - Senior, Decent size. Not that familiar with his play
Paul Buschur - Senior, see Payton Goodwin
Galen Backs - Senior, played special teams last year

Running Backs:
Ben Wenning - Senior, Great burst of speed. Can also play WR if needed. Both Wennings carried us last year.
Shane Homan - Junior, Hard worker
Ross Weigel - Junior, Quick and shifty. Also listed as a QB.
Mitch Niekamp - Senior, kind of a hybrid Wr/Rb

Quarterback Situation:
Jake Hemmelgarn - Junior, Throws a good ball and is faster... slightly than his brother. He is just small.

Myles Blasingame - Sophomore, I've heard multiple people compare him to Brody Hoying in conversations. I'll hold that judgement until I see him play.

Ross Weigel - Junior, Never seen him play QB but him on defense he reminds me of Brody and he is quick and similar size to him. Might be worth a look.

Offensive line:
Anyones guess
Russell Klosterman - Junior returns at center so I think.

Brent Butler - Senior, 251 pound Guard

Connor Adams - Sophomore, I think this was the freshman lineman I was hearing about last year. Tackle I presume.

Braden Obringer - Senior, Heres hoping a year faster, stronger, better. Could be tackle or guard.

Noah Menchhofer - Junior, Another Tackle Type

Sam Hardin - Senior, See Braden Obringer.

Noah Miller - Junior, I was actually told by a senior on last years team at work that he was actually supposed to be a WR but we lacked so much line depth that we moved him to Tackle

Defensive Line:
Again, anyones guess. Probably trial and error during camp.

Evan Dysert - Senior, He played some DT

A.J. Kunk - Senior, Has size but not that much ability. Hoping he put a lot of work in the off season.

See Lineman list above.

Linebackers:
Some of these are my opinion on where they should be and not where they may end up.

Reece Thomas: Senior, MLB Recommended by Cavman96 before last season so I kept him in the back of my mind

Matt Kunk - Senior, Good Hitter MLB

Josh Hrycko - Junior, Played good special teams, OLB.

Mitch Niekamp - Senior, Listed as a Safety but I would move him here to make room for Ross Weigel to play safety. Another option is both of them play safety.

Ben Wenning - Senior, Quick and reliable

Corners -

Jacob Wenning - Senior returns

Will Broering - Junior also returns

Safeties -
Ross Weigel - Junior, Speedy and can come up and hit

Mitch Niekamp - Missed time last year due to broken foot

Kicker/Punter/ Long Snapper:
Blake Dippold - Junior, Unsung hero of the 2017 Football season. 1st team All- MAC kicker I think

Jacob Wenning - Returns at punter I presume

Ryan Luegers - Senior, was very inconsistent Longsnapping. Hoping on improvement.

I probably left some people out but that's the best I can do.
Yeah, how about the trainers, ball boys and cheerleaders?
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 07-03-18, 12:05 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,678
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post
Who wants to see a SWBL vs MAC series?
Franklin vs Coldwater
Madison vs Marion Loc
Bellbrook vs Minster
Milton- Union vs Versailles
Brookville vs Ft Recovery
Oakwood vs St Henry
Carlisle vs Delphos SJ
Sure the MAC would be favorites but it would be interesting.
Sounds like a good idea.
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 07-03-18, 02:39 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,130
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StateChampion2012 View Post
Wide Receivers Returning:
Jacob Wenning - Senior, Our #1 receiving target last year
Will Broering - Junior, Tall WR
Alex May - Senior, Can play QB but I think its best if he remains here.

Incoming wide receivers:
Payton Goodwin - Senior, Decent size. Not that familiar with his play
Paul Buschur - Senior, see Payton Goodwin
Galen Backs - Senior, played special teams last year

Running Backs:
Ben Wenning - Senior, Great burst of speed. Can also play WR if needed. Both Wennings carried us last year.
Shane Homan - Junior, Hard worker
Ross Weigel - Junior, Quick and shifty. Also listed as a QB.
Mitch Niekamp - Senior, kind of a hybrid Wr/Rb

Quarterback Situation:
Jake Hemmelgarn - Junior, Throws a good ball and is faster... slightly than his brother. He is just small.

Myles Blasingame - Sophomore, I've heard multiple people compare him to Brody Hoying in conversations. I'll hold that judgement until I see him play.

Ross Weigel - Junior, Never seen him play QB but him on defense he reminds me of Brody and he is quick and similar size to him. Might be worth a look.

Offensive line:
Anyones guess
Russell Klosterman - Junior returns at center so I think.

Brent Butler - Senior, 251 pound Guard

Connor Adams - Sophomore, I think this was the freshman lineman I was hearing about last year. Tackle I presume.

Braden Obringer - Senior, Heres hoping a year faster, stronger, better. Could be tackle or guard.

Noah Menchhofer - Junior, Another Tackle Type

Sam Hardin - Senior, See Braden Obringer.

Noah Miller - Junior, I was actually told by a senior on last years team at work that he was actually supposed to be a WR but we lacked so much line depth that we moved him to Tackle

Defensive Line:
Again, anyones guess. Probably trial and error during camp.

Evan Dysert - Senior, He played some DT

A.J. Kunk - Senior, Has size but not that much ability. Hoping he put a lot of work in the off season.

See Lineman list above.

Linebackers:
Some of these are my opinion on where they should be and not where they may end up.

Reece Thomas: Senior, MLB Recommended by Cavman96 before last season so I kept him in the back of my mind

Matt Kunk - Senior, Good Hitter MLB

Josh Hrycko - Junior, Played good special teams, OLB.

Mitch Niekamp - Senior, Listed as a Safety but I would move him here to make room for Ross Weigel to play safety. Another option is both of them play safety.

Ben Wenning - Senior, Quick and reliable

Corners -

Jacob Wenning - Senior returns

Will Broering - Junior also returns

Safeties -
Ross Weigel - Junior, Speedy and can come up and hit

Mitch Niekamp - Missed time last year due to broken foot

Kicker/Punter/ Long Snapper:
Blake Dippold - Junior, Unsung hero of the 2017 Football season. 1st team All- MAC kicker I think

Jacob Wenning - Returns at punter I presume

Ryan Luegers - Senior, was very inconsistent Longsnapping. Hoping on improvement.

I probably left some people out but that's the best I can do.
that is one heckva Break down.......you should write for the Standards Preview
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 07-03-18, 03:42 PM
triple option triple option is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-01-14
Posts: 165
triple option is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
that is one heckva Break down.......you should write for the Standards Preview
Great breakdown, Coldwater fans are the best. Eat and breathe football lots of Massie fans are the same way!
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 07-03-18, 03:50 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
that is one heckva Break down.......you should write for the Standards Preview
Ha! Ill let Gary Rasberry handle that.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 07-03-18, 04:06 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post
Who wants to see a SWBL vs MAC series?
Franklin vs Coldwater
Madison vs Marion Loc
Bellbrook vs Minster
Milton- Union vs Versailles
Brookville vs Ft Recovery
Oakwood vs St Henry
Carlisle vs Delphos SJ
Sure the MAC would be favorites but it would be interesting.
I would like that.
Northridge and Parkway would be a cool matchup
Dixie or Preble Shawnee vs New Bremen
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 07-04-18, 08:07 AM
BlessEmAll's Avatar
BlessEmAll BlessEmAll is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-27-05
Location: wherever i may roam...
Posts: 5,989
BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
Parkway would kill Northridge. Dixie or PS, depending on the year, might give NB a fight. Not this year. Overall, it would be a good series for both. Maybe Valley View vs Marion Local. Madison vs Minster. It would be an honor to play the MAC. These SWBL kids need to be exposed to real competition and discipline.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 07-04-18, 11:51 AM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post
Parkway would kill Northridge. Dixie or PS, depending on the year, might give NB a fight. Not this year. Overall, it would be a good series for both. Maybe Valley View vs Marion Local. Madison vs Minster. It would be an honor to play the MAC. These SWBL kids need to be exposed to real competition and discipline.
That's the point lol. Builds confidence. SWBL teams do play MAC schools currently.

Eaton has played Saint Henry for a little while now.
Brookville has become a regular on Anna's schedule
Fort currently has a home and home with Valley View.

I wouldn't mind playing Valley View, Bellbrook, Franklin, Madison, or Milton
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 07-04-18, 05:52 PM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 2,760
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
My top 5 returning players this season in the MAC :
1. Bruns QB ML
2. Schmitz QB FR
3. Bornhorst QB NB
4. Rethman WR, DB ML
5. Brown WR Minster
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 07-05-18, 08:48 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
My top 5 returning players this season in the MAC :
1. Bruns QB ML
2. Schmitz QB FR
3. Bornhorst QB NB
4. Rethman WR, DB ML
5. Brown WR Minster
1. Nathan Bruns - QB Marion Local
2. Nolan Habodasz (Spelling?) - RB Marion Local
3. Jacob Wenning - WR Coldwater
4. Austin Brown - WR Minster
5. Clay Schmitz - QB Fort Recovery
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 07-10-18, 04:55 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,130
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StateChampion2012 View Post
With the news of divisions being released and Patrick Henry opting out of the Marion Local series, I figure its time to start this thread so we don't overtake other threads.

Prediction:
1. Marion Local– Return Bruns and Habodasz. Is this even a question?
2. Coldwater – We return plenty of skill guys. QB is up in the air but if we find some linemen, we should be pretty good.
3. Minster - The Loss of Huelsman will hurt but Stokes will get these guys ready to play.
4. Anna- Returns Riley Huelskamp at running back. The loss of Travis Meyer will hurt. Great junior class.
5. Fort Recovery - Lost their entire offense. Great Sophomore Class.
6. St Henry - Similar to Anna, Return Jarren Fishbaugh but lose Daylon Lange to graduation.
7. New Bremen - Return Nolan Bornhorst at Qb and Heitkamp at end. According to bigkat, their freshman running back is pretty good. Wild prediction of the year: New Bremen makes the playoffs.
8. Delphos St. Johns - Return Jared Wurst but I really have no clue what else so I’ll leave them here for now
9. Versailles - Again, Have no clue what they return but they always disappoint me so I’ll leave them here for now. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong. Does Kurtis Rutschilling return?
10. Parkway - Return Nick Hawk but will have no depth.


3-9 are up in the air until I learn more about those teams.

Thoughts?
heard that Sophmore Hayes will be at QB and Bornhorst will be at RB for New Bremen
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 07-10-18, 07:21 PM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 2,760
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
heard that Sophmore Hayes will be at QB and Bornhorst will be at RB for New Bremen
Bornhorst was a running QB, still surprised he is being moved to rb.
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 07-10-18, 08:02 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
heard that Sophmore Hayes will be at QB and Bornhorst will be at RB for New Bremen
Interesting. I wonder why the change.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 07-11-18, 07:24 AM
Rangerfan Rangerfan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-07-02
Location: New Knoxville
Posts: 431
Rangerfan is on a distinguished road
Will be interesting to watch New Bremen this year. They seem to be steadily improving from where they bottomed out a few years ago. Possibly the next Fort Recovery?
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 07-11-18, 08:03 AM
ReadyKnightsFan ReadyKnightsFan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-31-16
Posts: 248
ReadyKnightsFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfan View Post
Will be interesting to watch New Bremen this year. They seem to be steadily improving from where they bottomed out a few years ago. Possibly the next Fort Recovery?
1-9, 2-8, 3-7 the past three years. Last year they didn't beat anyone better than 1-9.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 07-11-18, 03:17 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,130
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyKnightsFan View Post
1-9, 2-8, 3-7 the past three years. Last year they didn't beat anyone better than 1-9.
didn't realize that
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 07-11-18, 03:18 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,130
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Bornhorst was a running QB, still surprised he is being moved to rb.
the Hayes kid is pretty quick himself..interesting note his brother played or has one more year to play at Marion Local...
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 07-11-18, 03:28 PM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 2,760
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
the Hayes kid is pretty quick himself..interesting note his brother played or has one more year to play at Marion Local...
Probably will be the starting nose tackle this season for ML.
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 07-12-18, 02:49 AM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 2,760
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyKnightsFan View Post
1-9, 2-8, 3-7 the past three years. Last year they didn't beat anyone better than 1-9.
I look for NB to be much improved. Wouldn't be surprised if they go 5-5 this year.
Reply With Quote
  #501  
Old 07-12-18, 06:51 AM
Rangerfan Rangerfan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-07-02
Location: New Knoxville
Posts: 431
Rangerfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyKnightsFan View Post
1-9, 2-8, 3-7 the past three years. Last year they didn't beat anyone better than 1-9.
But seeing New Bremen every year there has been a marked yearly improvement. They are not that far away.
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 07-12-18, 04:32 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfan View Post
But seeing New Bremen every year there has been a marked yearly improvement. They are not that far away.
I hope they make the playoffs but they got to beat Ben Logan 1st. 5-5 isn't unreasonable for this New Bremen team. Possibly 6-4 but everything would have to bounce their way for that to happen.
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 07-12-18, 09:33 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,678
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
I look for NB to be much improved. Wouldn't be surprised if they go 5-5 this year.
Who are the 5 wins against?
Assuming 2 non league wins and Parkway, Who else do they beat?
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 07-12-18, 09:57 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,130
bigkat is on a distinguished road
a little bit off football, but if you want to see some youngsters play baseball this weekend, Minster is having their kids baseball tournament this weekend. There are 74 teams in the tournament which includes 8 under, 10 under, 12 under, 14 under. Plus Girls softball games. Teams of local Mercer, Auglaize and Shelby, but also teams from Defiance Tinora, to Graham to Miami EAST. Started WEdnesday night and goes thru Sunday afternoon... LOTS of fun!!!
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 07-13-18, 06:48 AM
ReadyKnightsFan ReadyKnightsFan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-31-16
Posts: 248
ReadyKnightsFan is on a distinguished road
The ball would have to bounce their way all season long to hit 5-5. Running through their schedule:

@ Ben Logan: I would bet on Ben Logan but since this is a 50-50 game lets chalk up a W here.
Mississinawa: W
Anna: L
@ Fort Recovery: L
St Henry: Again, I would bet on St Henry but lets give a W here as well.
@ Coldwater: L
Parkway: W
@ Versailles: Again, would bet on Versailles but we will give another W for the sake of the conversation.
Delphos St Johns: L
@ Minster: L

4-6 and that's assuming New Bremen upsets 3 of the 4 teams they'd beat. Guess I have to see it before I can believe it.
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 07-13-18, 06:38 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,678
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyKnightsFan View Post
The ball would have to bounce their way all season long to hit 5-5. Running through their schedule:

@ Ben Logan: I would bet on Ben Logan but since this is a 50-50 game lets chalk up a W here.
Mississinawa: W
Anna: L
@ Fort Recovery: L
St Henry: Again, I would bet on St Henry but lets give a W here as well.
@ Coldwater: L
Parkway: W
@ Versailles: Again, would bet on Versailles but we will give another W for the sake of the conversation.
Delphos St Johns: L
@ Minster: L

4-6 and that's assuming New Bremen upsets 3 of the 4 teams they'd beat. Guess I have to see it before I can believe it.
That was the same conclusion I came up with. 2 Wins and at best 4 toss ups. Tough to say 5-5 is " not surprising".
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 07-13-18, 06:38 PM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 2,760
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
Who are the 5 wins against?
Assuming 2 non league wins and Parkway, Who else do they beat?
New Bremen will get 2 wins against this combination of teams :
SH, Vers., Minster, Anna, and DSJ.

The Cards had 17 jrs. on their team last year assuming all 17 return for their sr. year, that is a good no. of srs. for any MAC school not named Coldwater or Anna.
Plus they have 1 of the top returning players in the MAC in Nolan Bornhorst.
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 07-14-18, 10:55 AM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
New Bremen will get 2 wins against this combination of teams :
SH, Vers., Minster, Anna, and DSJ.

The Cards had 17 jrs. on their team last year assuming all 17 return for their sr. year, that is a good no. of srs. for any MAC school not named Coldwater or Anna.
Plus they have 1 of the top returning players in the MAC in Nolan Bornhorst.
I agree. My guess is they will beat Versailles and St Johns. They did give Anna without Meyer all they could handle last year though and anything can happen in the rivalry game with Minster.
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 07-14-18, 11:18 AM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,471
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
UD 7 on 7

https://twitter.com/CoachOtten/statu...66132471123968

That's pretty good competition. Hopefully we competed well and started getting our Qb's and receivers on the same page.
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 07-18-18, 08:20 AM
fridayguru fridayguru is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 09-21-17
Posts: 193
fridayguru is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
a little bit off football, but if you want to see some youngsters play baseball this weekend, Minster is having their kids baseball tournament this weekend. There are 74 teams in the tournament which includes 8 under, 10 under, 12 under, 14 under. Plus Girls softball games. Teams of local Mercer, Auglaize and Shelby, but also teams from Defiance Tinora, to Graham to Miami EAST. Started WEdnesday night and goes thru Sunday afternoon... LOTS of fun!!!
It was alot of fun. Coldwater was heads and tails above any team out there in the 8U. Their baseball program will be just fine in the upcoming years.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2018 Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC) cchs1983 Football 141 09-22-18 11:50 AM
2018 Best of the Midwest (Formerly Philo) - Saturday JANUARY 6, 2018 ptrsn Wrestling 103 01-07-18 09:39 PM
Wolverine-Buckeye tournaments - Over 1,000 entries for 2018 already Wolverine-Buckeye TC Baseball 0 12-28-17 11:21 PM
Midwest Athletic Conference 2017 StateChampion2012 Football 1450 12-09-17 02:06 PM
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz