Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #781  
Old 08-18-17, 01:12 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 1,305
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
Who thought he was a bad guy?
Stupid people.
Reply With Quote
  #782  
Old 08-18-17, 02:16 PM
MoeDude's Avatar
MoeDude MoeDude is offline
Save water....drink beer!
 
Join Date: 08-06-01
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Posts: 29,037
MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
The counter protestors had a hand in the violence.
Just "...a hand..."?!?!? ANTIFA was laying there ready to pounce once the Protest group was forced to leave. What will it take for you to realize that ANTIFA is a violent group out to cause as much anarchy as they can to disrupt the Democratic Republic we have?

Again, I say this not in support of the moronic Neo-Nazis and White Supremacist, I'm saying it in defense of free speech. ANTIFA has been doing this intensely for over a year now and "you people" refuse to acknowledge they are just as dangerous as the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacist. ANTIFA is about using Fascist tactics of violence to shut down anyone they oppose.

I'm so pissed at these Rhinos, CEO, MSM etc that are not seeing the whole picture and not understanding what Trump said was right on. Yes a White Supremacist killed someone but that doesn't negate the violence exhibited and practiced frequesntly by ANTIFA. Both moronic sides of this need to be addressed.
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Old 08-18-17, 02:16 PM
y2h y2h is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 11,583
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Dozens the other way too. And millions on video. But whatevs, if you guys say so. The guys in bdu's, military gear, guns, bats, helmets, shields, Nazi arm bans, chanting death threats and drove a car into a crowd, were non-aggressive peaceful protestors. Mommy mommy he started it.

Methinks someone shows up at your house dressed like that saying death to you, you'd consider differently. And if something did happen I hope he has a better excuse than mommy mommy.

But as long as nobody yelled "FIRE" it's all good, lol.
It was in the public square, not someone's door.

Both sides were in military gear with helmets, bats, pepper spray etc. That's why both sides were equally condemned.
Reply With Quote
  #784  
Old 08-18-17, 02:21 PM
y2h y2h is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 11,583
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
2012: Mitt is Literally Hitler

2017: Finish on Mitt's leg

2012: Romney mocked by Obama for calling Russia a threat.

2016: Russia is a threat to our democracy.
Reply With Quote
  #785  
Old 08-18-17, 02:22 PM
sapientia et veritas sapientia et veritas is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-07-13
Posts: 1,779
sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
This thread is totally full of win. Here are my thoughts:

It's sad that the commie girl died. Plain and simple.

I don't care. Fascists vs communists. I don't like either group. They all want to destroy America as badly as Alexander Hamilton did.

We tend to overuse the word "terrorist" in the most stupidest ways all the time.

In communism, they kill all the rich people and steal their property at the beginning. In socialism, they do it at the end. That's the only real difference.

Republicans are just barely less repulsive than Democrats.

I'm glad I cut the cable. It's all fake news.

My neighbors were burning tiki torches on their patio last night. It could have been a cookout or a klavern. Now, I'll never know.

The Ohio guy went to school in Kentucky. Just saying. Not that it matters. There's huge chunks of Ohio that feel the same way at least vaguely.

I'm totally in favor of outing all the little nazi idiots.

Trump is still stupid at this political leadership thing.

The distance from Trump to Hitler < distance from Obama/Hillary to Stalin. Much less. Much much.

It's not possible that all 62 million Trump voters are racists. Probably more like 58 million of them, or so. Racism is on a spectrum. One end drops N bombs and flies Nazi flags; the other end talks about handouts, safe neighborhoods, work ethic, justice, and property values.

BLM is a legitimate civil rights organization. Stop killing and imprisoning us isn't hate. Have extremists taken ideological cover behind it? Of course. All popular movements are infiltrated & co-opted by bat$hit crazy groups who have no legs of their own. Nation of Islam can say that they agree with all the same things as BLM with an unstated parenthetical of plus we want to kill all the whites and jews.

All things being equal, I'd happily prefer a Catholic monarchy with an Austrian economic system. That might mean that I'm alt-right. I don't know. I don't know what the word means. I'm not much of a label chaser. I've never heard of any of the people mentioned in reference to it, so maybe I'm doing something right.

I'm not interested in joining an Anglosphere. The 1/32nd Irish part of me wants to overthrow my colonial oppressors.

MAGA hats are too squarish. There's no way to not look like a dork wearing one. Even a mesh Dekalb hat is cooler.

Every time I've been to Charlottesville, I thought it was a backward little racist town pretending to be metropolitan. Maybe the racists didn't really have to drive all that far. I'll never understand the HOOS cheer or whatever it is.

I dig the strawman picture a lot more than the giant rock with stupid graffiti outside of Atlanta thing. I don't feel a need to go there and look at it. But I wouldn't drive to Paris to see the Mona Lisa. It probably doesn't look any different than the pictures of it.

The ability to fire people at will if you disagree with their beliefs probably increases the number of wobblies.

I wouldn't have guessed that 1488 was a nazi code word. I would have guessed that it was a John Cusack movie.

I know what Antifa means but I don't really fully grasp what it means.

How long after destroying all the statues and monuments will it take to ban photos of them as hate pr0n?

I hear the word "permit," and I weep for America. When Republicans use it as a talking point, it merely reinforces the truth that they hate freedom too.

Everyone has just formed an opinion of where I fit onto the spectrum of things without knowing much of anything about me. That's evolution's fault.
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 08-18-17, 02:33 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 9,233
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeDude View Post
Just "...a hand..."?!?!?
Relax. I was simply replying to winby's statement about "denying the counter protestors had no hand" (double negative).

Not going to rehash yet again who had hand, more than a hand, or more hand than the other hand etc. Beginning to sound like a Seinfeld skit.
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 08-18-17, 02:36 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 497
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapientia et veritas View Post
This thread is totally full of win. Here are my thoughts:

It's sad that the commie girl died. Plain and simple.

I don't care. Fascists vs communists. I don't like either group. They all want to destroy America as badly as Alexander Hamilton did.

We tend to overuse the word "terrorist" in the most stupidest ways all the time.

In communism, they kill all the rich people and steal their property at the beginning. In socialism, they do it at the end. That's the only real difference.

Republicans are just barely less repulsive than Democrats.

I'm glad I cut the cable. It's all fake news.

My neighbors were burning tiki torches on their patio last night. It could have been a cookout or a klavern. Now, I'll never know.

The Ohio guy went to school in Kentucky. Just saying. Not that it matters. There's huge chunks of Ohio that feel the same way at least vaguely.

I'm totally in favor of outing all the little nazi idiots.

Trump is still stupid at this political leadership thing.

The distance from Trump to Hitler < distance from Obama/Hillary to Stalin. Much less. Much much.

It's not possible that all 62 million Trump voters are racists. Probably more like 58 million of them, or so. Racism is on a spectrum. One end drops N bombs and flies Nazi flags; the other end talks about handouts, safe neighborhoods, work ethic, justice, and property values.

BLM is a legitimate civil rights organization. Stop killing and imprisoning us isn't hate. Have extremists taken ideological cover behind it? Of course. All popular movements are infiltrated & co-opted by bat$hit crazy groups who have no legs of their own. Nation of Islam can say that they agree with all the same things as BLM with an unstated parenthetical of plus we want to kill all the whites and jews.

All things being equal, I'd happily prefer a Catholic monarchy with an Austrian economic system. That might mean that I'm alt-right. I don't know. I don't know what the word means. I'm not much of a label chaser. I've never heard of any of the people mentioned in reference to it, so maybe I'm doing something right.

I'm not interested in joining an Anglosphere. The 1/32nd Irish part of me wants to overthrow my colonial oppressors.

MAGA hats are too squarish. There's no way to not look like a dork wearing one. Even a mesh Dekalb hat is cooler.

Every time I've been to Charlottesville, I thought it was a backward little racist town pretending to be metropolitan. Maybe the racists didn't really have to drive all that far. I'll never understand the HOOS cheer or whatever it is.

I dig the strawman picture a lot more than the giant rock with stupid graffiti outside of Atlanta thing. I don't feel a need to go there and look at it. But I wouldn't drive to Paris to see the Mona Lisa. It probably doesn't look any different than the pictures of it.

The ability to fire people at will if you disagree with their beliefs probably increases the number of wobblies.

I wouldn't have guessed that 1488 was a nazi code word. I would have guessed that it was a John Cusack movie.

I know what Antifa means but I don't really fully grasp what it means.

How long after destroying all the statues and monuments will it take to ban photos of them as hate pr0n?

I hear the word "permit," and I weep for America. When Republicans use it as a talking point, it merely reinforces the truth that they hate freedom too.

Everyone has just formed an opinion of where I fit onto the spectrum of things without knowing much of anything about me. That's evolution's fault.
Not sure I follow all of this...there is a lot. I would say it is entertaining and much more interesting than the majority of posts in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 08-18-17, 03:10 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 2,382
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
most thought was the bad guy in 2012.
By "most" do you mean the morons on the far left?

Last edited by Neopolitan; 08-18-17 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #789  
Old 08-18-17, 04:47 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,269
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
2012: Mitt is Literally Hitler

2017: Finish on Mitt's leg

I've never seen anyone be that extreme when talking about Mitt
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 08-18-17, 06:18 PM
eastisbest eastisbest is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-27-06
Posts: 16,658
eastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapientia et veritas View Post
1) It's not possible that all 62 million Trump voters are racists. Probably more like 58 million of them, or so. Racism is on a spectrum. One end drops N bombs and flies Nazi flags; the other end talks about handouts, safe neighborhoods, work ethic, justice, and property values.

2) BLM is a legitimate civil rights organization. Stop killing and imprisoning us isn't hate. Have extremists taken ideological cover behind it? Of course..
1) I find it scary on many (is it ok to use that word?) levels that many really do consider that an indication of a racist as opposed to you know, someone trying to describe a way OUT of oppression, regardless its source.

2) The third sentence causes consideration of the first, though many (there's that word again) blatantly terroristic organizations say the same about theirs. But my little experience and observation with BLM is, it is racist, it is run by people with violent intent, even if the original intent may (but not ruling out) not have been.

BLM has a revolutionary fever, not a healing and inclusive one. And they're winning because anyone doubting their intentions is immediately labled "racist," and their livelihood and physical body put in danger as opposed to being considered someone with a different impression and then peacefully, compassionately approached in order to try to change the "mistaken" impression.
Reply With Quote
  #791  
Old 08-18-17, 06:54 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 9,233
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
I think I know what you are saying, but to use the term racist in describing BLM requires some tailoring of the definition. Ditto other minority groups fighting for rights, whether race, creed, religion, gender, orientation. By definition they are fighting for THEIR rights, not yours. Which is easy to attack, or be naturally defensive. Not that none are racist or "really bad people" but... it's a more complicated debate and I'm pooped.

Hate group I say no. I could join and I don't hate whites by race. Thousands if not millions who are supportive across a broad diverse mainstream spectrum who do not have hate in their hearts, but recognize certain inequalities. Again it is a loose group, some "really bad people" too? Sure. The same could hardly be said of Antifa, Nazi, KKk.
Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old 08-18-17, 07:35 PM
PeterDragon PeterDragon is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Location: At a game near you
Posts: 331
PeterDragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
I think I know what you are saying, but to use the term racist in describing BLM requires some tailoring of the definition. Ditto other minority groups fighting for rights, whether race, creed, religion, gender, orientation. By definition they are fighting for THEIR rights, not yours. Which is easy to attack, or be naturally defensive. Not that none are racist or "really bad people" but... it's a more complicated debate and I'm pooped.

Hate group I say no. I could join and I don't hate whites by race. Thousands if not millions who are supportive across a broad diverse mainstream spectrum who do not have hate in their hearts, but recognize certain inequalities. Again it is a loose group, some "really bad people" too? Sure. The same could hardly be said of Antifa, Nazi, KKk.
The name Black Lives Matter itself tells me they disregard anyone who isn't Black. Especially cops, whom they called for the killing of. Seems like a hate group to me.
Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old 08-18-17, 07:40 PM
eastisbest eastisbest is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-27-06
Posts: 16,658
eastisbest will become famous soon enough
"bad people?" What is that? Most even those claiming to be of those groups you mentioned, I can't claim to be bad people even if I can claim them to be people following a very bad set of ideas and ideals. I can't read minds. I can oppose the ideas, I can oppose the people for which there is evidence they are doing or planning harm. But I can't think to harm someone for the way they think and still claim moral high ground.

I have no reason to remove BLM from that same category. MY last sentence is the definor. Call them the hammer or call them the wielder of the hammer, opposing their ideas is most certainly not countered by peaceful and compassionate attempt to change opinion.

Make your case if you can show they do. Make your case if you can show they actively separate themselves from those that don't. Where and when were the marches to counter and shame those who did harm in their name?
Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old 08-19-17, 06:52 AM
Hammerdrill Hammerdrill is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-28-13
Posts: 1,046
Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Great article from Jordan Peterson in the National Review today

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...eating-america
Trying to make what Trump "did" during a campaign some how equivalent to what Obama did as president, for 8 years, is beyond laughable.
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old 08-19-17, 12:35 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 2,382
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
How the left's new hero Mitt Romney was treated during the 2012 campaign. These people really have no shame. They cried wolf for the last 30 years and now it's finally coming back to bite them.



Reply With Quote
  #796  
Old 08-19-17, 01:27 PM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 11,503
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
I've never seen anyone be that extreme when talking about Mitt
Okay.
Reply With Quote
  #797  
Old 08-19-17, 03:34 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 9,233
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Hell Neo where is that from? No one can account for EVERY blog post. The only theme I remember from that campaign was the vulture capitalist & bottom 47% thing.
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 08-19-17, 04:18 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 2,382
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
It was from the Washington post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.347b1f4889c8

You were saying...
Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old 08-19-17, 04:43 PM
JoshuaRanch JoshuaRanch is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-01-16
Posts: 624
JoshuaRanch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapientia et veritas View Post

It's not possible that all 62 million Trump voters are racists. Probably more like 58 million of them, or so.
.
58 million white men and women are racists? And you know this, how? Do you know all 58 million of them? Oh my gosh, the shat people write on internet forums.
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old 08-19-17, 04:50 PM
Monclova Steve Monclova Steve is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 05-26-09
Location: Monclova, OH
Posts: 836
Monclova Steve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
It was from the Washington post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.347b1f4889c8

You were saying...
Didn't the editor's post at the beginning pretty much debunk what the poster said?
I'm not sure what your complaint is that didn't get taken care of in the linked piece.
Reply With Quote
  #801  
Old 08-19-17, 04:53 PM
Monclova Steve Monclova Steve is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 05-26-09
Location: Monclova, OH
Posts: 836
Monclova Steve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaRanch View Post
58 million white men and women are racists? And you know this, how? Do you know all 58 million of them? Oh my gosh, the shat people write on internet forums.
Agreed. I imagine that some are. There are unsavory people on both sides, but to say 58 million Trumpers are racists is beyond the pale.
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old 08-19-17, 06:42 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 9,233
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
On sapientia, I thought it was a good satire. Meant to be thought provoking. Cracked up a few times! One of the best posts I have ever read here.

Last edited by TigerPaw; 08-20-17 at 07:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 08-20-17, 08:09 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 667
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
As most of you know I like to look at the official narrative with a skeptical eye and always ask who does all this crap befit???


Who pays the protesters and why?
http://www.worldtribune.com/who-is-j...ama-supporter/

Who is this well spoken Brennan Gilmore and who does he work for?

How convenient...

It is so sad to see how enthusiastic the media is that they have their martyr and how they use this incident and try to relate these people to Trump. Their ongoing efforts to propagandize the week minded are so blatantly obvious it is hard for many of us to believe people actually can't see what is happening to them.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ysteria-bubble
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 08-20-17, 09:51 AM
Hammerdrill Hammerdrill is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-28-13
Posts: 1,046
Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
G-Rocks, thanks for posting. Yes I agree. He was not some bystander. He was both reporter and editorialists, how so convenient to find such a person. Plus hero, giving aid to a fallen victim. Oh and offered his expertise on local police matters as well.
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old 08-20-17, 09:59 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 1,305
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monclova Steve View Post
Agreed. I imagine that some are. There are unsavory people on both sides, but to say 58 million Trumpers are racists is beyond the pale.
Ridiculous? Yes.

Inflammatory? Perhaps.

Beyond the Pale? No.
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 08-21-17, 04:44 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 667
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
G-Rocks, thanks for posting. Yes I agree. He was not some bystander. He was both reporter and editorialists, how so convenient to find such a person. Plus hero, giving aid to a fallen victim. Oh and offered his expertise on local police matters as well.
Also worked for Virginia's governor, State department and spent several years with CIA east Africa operations... All came up on a google search last weak, this weak I can't find it?
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 08-21-17, 09:34 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 21,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
The always funny Kurt Schlichter on how "normal" people (that EXCLUDES those of us posting on Yappi) are reacting to all the fake drama of Charlottesville:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...drama-n2371131


I took a week off from the milieu of political insanity to go out amongst the normals and chalk up another huge trial victory, and when I got back I was stunned - stunned! - to find that a consensus had formed that Nazis are bad. Beforehand, I had no idea where the establishment stood on Nazis, but now it's crystal clear. They hate Nazis because Nazis are bad. Everyone from CNN to Mitt Romney hates Nazis. I couldn't be prouder of an establishment that takes that kind of tough stand. They're going to hate Nazis, and they don't care whose jack-booted toes they step on!

I also learned that if you hate Nazis for being bad, you're not allowed to hate anybody else who’s also bad, because Nazis are so bad that you have to devote all your hating capacity to hating Nazis such that there's no room left to hate anybody else. Those hammer and sickle flag-carrying Communists? Well, you must love the Nazis if you hate them, because you have got to hate the Nazis with all your mind and all your heart since, as we learned this week, Nazis are bad. I'm so glad that our moral betters have this all figured out.



And this little shot at our principled betters:

It's also got the usual suspects of the wuss right activated. That's why you see needy Fredocons like Mitt Romney being retrieved from their well-deserved obscurity and sent out to dance eagerly for the nods and nickels tossed his way by the same media that said he gave people cancer. I don’t know, but assume the guys vying to replace John McCain as the leader of the Blue Falcon wing of the GOP, Jeff Flake and Ben Sasse, competed vigorously to see who could ignore violent leftists in order to signal the most solemn rejection of Nazis in a manner that validates the lying liberals’ premise that the Republican Party harbors Nazis. Of course, we saw another pathetic grasp at relevance in the form of finger-wagging by the has-beens at that failing cruise cabin sales organization,The Weekly Standard.

But this cheesy grab for short-term political advantage is much more dangerous than that motley collection of stormdoofuses. The Times is now running op-eds advocating the suppression of speech its coastal elite readership finds unappealing. Yeah, a newspaper advocating censorship seems like a smart long-term strategy. The ACLU has added an asterisk to its acronym that explains that the only civil liberties it's going to be protecting from now on are the ones exercised by people approved by its rich liberal donors. Yeah, abandoning the one thing that earned the ACLU grudging respect across the board, its free-speech absolutism, seems like another smart long-term strategy. Oh, and the tech twerps of Silicon Valley decided to take it upon themselves to decide what discourse may be discoursed. Yeah, that's a smart long-term strategy that couldn't possibly explode in their smug, goateed faces.
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 08-21-17, 02:29 PM
sapientia et veritas sapientia et veritas is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-07-13
Posts: 1,779
sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monclova Steve View Post
but to say 58 million Trumpers are racists is beyond the pale.
Actual conversation with real life liberals (RLLs) who I had previously thought were rational:

Me: It's not possible that 62 million voters are just racist.
RLL1: OK, then. Well some are just stupid then.
RLL2: At least 95% or more of them are racists.
Me: I'm pretty average, and I'm not a racist. Surely it's only a tiny fraction.
RLL2: Yes. Tiny fraction who aren't. 3-4% tops.
RLL1: And if you voted for Trump you aren't in the 3%.
Me: So really all of us pretty much?
RLL1: Of course.
RLL2: Black. Mexican. Muslim. All of you hate someone from one of those races.
Me: Muslim isn't a race. Mexicans are mostly white.
Helpful Brother: Give it up. He liked that nazi pope, too.
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 08-21-17, 05:40 PM
JoshuaRanch JoshuaRanch is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-01-16
Posts: 624
JoshuaRanch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
As most of you know I like to look at the official narrative with a skeptical eye and always ask who does all this crap befit???


Who pays the protesters and why?
http://www.worldtribune.com/who-is-j...ama-supporter/

Who is this well spoken Brennan Gilmore and who does he work for?

How convenient...

It is so sad to see how enthusiastic the media is that they have their martyr and how they use this incident and try to relate these people to Trump. Their ongoing efforts to propagandize the week minded are so blatantly obvious it is hard for many of us to believe people actually can't see what is happening to them.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ysteria-bubble
Have to keep the LIVs and Useful idiots on the plantation. The Progressive elitists get their marching orders from Binderberg, it filters down to the Lieutentants like the Soros's of the world, then they relay the orders to the Bush's and Obama's and Romney's, and it gets filtered down to the low level minions. Have to keep the propaganda machine going, have to keep pounding the 5 talking points into the LIVs and useful idiots tiny boxed brains. Russia, now racism. Next month its gays, month after that climate change, then can't change health care, then back to Russia. Trump put a temporary stop in their efforts to change America into Western Europe. So they just continue on with what they've been doing for the last 67 years, use tax money to buy votes, feed off the emotional reactions of dumb voters. Hate those darn rich Republicans. And the useful idiots and LIVs eat it up. Its going to be 8 years of this annoying behavior from the media and the progressive elite. And they'll find another Obama, or a female Obama, and then its over into the abyss permanently, and we're western Europe, all packaged up nicely as serfs, so about 10,000 rich elitists around the world control it all. And it eventually all falls to pieces when there are no more productive people and too many who don't produce. And then it cycles up again, and will always happen, because there are always lazy people who will be used by those in power or those with money. In a nutshell the history of mankind.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Penguins won't turn down a White House Invite Irwin20 General Board 16 06-14-17 06:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz