Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-20-18, 05:43 PM
ELDERfbfan ELDERfbfan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 08-22-13
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 361
ELDERfbfan is on a distinguished road
Western Football Conference 2018

Didn't see a new thread for this so just asking here....I heard that Victory is now combined with St. Dominic/Teresa? Is this true and is there any other schools combining for this coming season?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-18, 09:46 PM
adselder09 adselder09 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-11-07
Posts: 13,626
adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Teresa and Dominic separated - Dominic went to Victory and Teresa went to Antoninus. Dominic/Teresa Varsity was with Victory last season. I've heard that Teresa/Antoninus Varsity will be playing with Lourdes this season. Victory also has St William's program coming which consists of St William, St Lawrence, Resurrection and Holy Family.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-21-18, 12:33 PM
PantherVOR's Avatar
PantherVOR PantherVOR is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-03
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 10,247
PantherVOR is on a distinguished road
I never thought I'd see the day that it would come to this....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-18, 12:41 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherVOR View Post
I never thought I'd see the day that it would come to this....
I know it’s scary for all of you old guys, but this is why being able to adapt is important for Elder. Things are difft, deal with it, don’t piss and Moan about it. This is also why it’s important to establish a relationship with the Club teams. The Feeders, outside of Visi and OLV, just aren’t any friggin good. And I don’t care who that upsets, you should be more upset by the mediocre 10 yr track record Elder Football’s posted.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-18, 12:55 PM
PantherVOR's Avatar
PantherVOR PantherVOR is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-03
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 10,247
PantherVOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I know it’s scary for all of you old guys, but this is why being able to adapt is important for Elder. Things are difft, deal with it, don’t piss and Moan about it. This is also why it’s important to establish a relationship with the Club teams. The Feeders, outside of Visi and OLV, just aren’t any friggin good. And I don’t care who that upsets, you should be more upset by the mediocre 10 yr track record Elder Football’s posted.
The queen of pissin' & moanin' telling me to stop pissin' & moanin'.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-18, 01:02 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherVOR View Post
:laugh
Laugh all you want. You’re time’s done. You’re old and out of touch with reality. You can spend all of your time wishing things could be like they were, but they never will be. It doesn’t shock me most of you don’t see the opportunity, but it’s better for Elder to consolidate talent. There’s a good chance the Lawrence kid would’ve ended up at LS if he didn’t play for OLV and become friends with all of the kids going to Elder.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-21-18, 02:38 PM
College#19 College#19 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-26-15
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 179
College#19 is on a distinguished road
It could get to a point in order for the GCYL to survive long term they are going to have to go the route of what Dayton CYO did and allow Parish Programs to add non parishioners and non catholic kids to play on their teams. All of the Dayton CYO football programs converted into Football Clubs. I think some of the Dayton CYO Clubs require for "X" amount of the players to be Parishioners but no doubt they made some big changes to what types of kids are allowed on the rosters.

St. Columban isn't going to have a Varsity or Reserve team. Both Columban and Victory have both been stand alone programs for a long time. And I don't know that combining programs is always the answer because some of the programs are geographically not close or both programs don't have enough players for their own team but combining the two programs puts too many kids on one single team.

The Lakota Stallions (not to be confused with the Lakota Tomahawks) folded their program this year. This also has been a long standing youth football program in one of the largest public school districts in the state. It was a Christian based program and I am just really surprised to see the program folding.

The GCYL has to do something different because the current path doesn't appear to be sustainable long term. I look at it this way, all of the GCL programs have non catholic kids playing, why is it such a crime if the GCYL teams add non Catholic kids.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-21-18, 02:50 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by College#19 View Post
It could get to a point in order for the GCYL to survive long term they are going to have to go the route of what Dayton CYO did and allow Parish Programs to add non parishioners and non catholic kids to play on their teams. All of the Dayton CYO football programs converted into Football Clubs. I think some of the Dayton CYO Clubs require for "X" amount of the players to be Parishioners but no doubt they made some big changes to what types of kids are allowed on the rosters.

St. Columban isn't going to have a Varsity or Reserve team. Both Columban and Victory have both been stand alone programs for a long time. And I don't know that combining programs is always the answer because some of the programs are geographically not close or both programs don't have enough players for their own team but combining the two programs puts too many kids on one single team.

The Lakota Stallions (not to be confused with the Lakota Tomahawks) folded their program this year. This also has been a long standing youth football program in one of the largest public school districts in the state. It was a Christian based program and I am just really surprised to see the program folding.

The GCYL has to do something different because the current path doesn't appear to be sustainable long term. I look at it this way, all of the GCL programs have non catholic kids playing, why is it such a crime if the GCYL teams add non Catholic kids.
When was that rule in place? When I played at Dominic (15+yrs ago) we had kids from Delhi Middle playing. Even more recently, the Uran kid at LS played for Visi and went to a public middle school.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-18, 02:57 PM
College#19 College#19 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-26-15
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 179
College#19 is on a distinguished road
The GCYL asked that all of the kids on the rosters are Parishioners and/or Catholic no matter where they go to school. I do think some Parishes and Programs are a little more flexible with the rules than others. It comes down to how the rules are interpreted.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-18, 03:05 PM
adselder09 adselder09 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-11-07
Posts: 13,626
adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Typically to play any sport for a Catholic school one has to be a parishioner. This isn't anything unique to football. Though at what point does it turn to - club football where it's essentially Little Panthers vs. Little Lancers/Bombers/Crusaders etc. Probably in the not so distant future.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-21-18, 03:16 PM
College#19 College#19 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-26-15
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 179
College#19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
Typically to play any sport for a Catholic school one has to be a parishioner. This isn't anything unique to football. Though at what point does it turn to - club football where it's essentially Little Panthers vs. Little Lancers/Bombers/Crusaders etc. Probably in the not so distant future.
I don't know if the programs will align directly with the high schools but I do think there are going to have to be some significant changes for the GCYL to survive. I also really don't see any downside to allowing non parishioners to play. If the GCYL is truly a ministry then why not invite non catholic families to play in the league and maybe you convert some of the families in the process. God works in different ways.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-18, 03:57 PM
PantherVOR's Avatar
PantherVOR PantherVOR is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-03
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 10,247
PantherVOR is on a distinguished road
I think Victory used to have a requirement that parishioners who attended public school and wanted to play sports at Victory had to attend CCD classes. I don't know if that rule is still in effect.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-21-18, 04:30 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by College#19 View Post
maybe you convert some of the families in the process. God works in different ways.
That's naive. How many non Catholic kids that attend GCL schools, actually convert? I'm guessing not many. This is about Football, nothing else.

Club Football is the future. I know most of you don't want to believe it or hear it, but it's the truth. Too many of you want to fight reality and live in the past. The Feeder kids just aren't that great of athletes. You can't win with them alone at the HS level. I don't care if it's your son, grandson, brother, nephew, neighbor, etc. he's probably nowhere near as talented as his Club Team counter part. Deal with it. Hell, it’s been that way for Baseball forever. All the good players play AABC or Select after 4th or 5th grade. No halfway decent Baseball player plays Knothole for their grade school.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-21-18, 04:31 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
Typically to play any sport for a Catholic school one has to be a parishioner. This isn't anything unique to football. Though at what point does it turn to - club football where it's essentially Little Panthers vs. Little Lancers/Bombers/Crusaders etc. Probably in the not so distant future.
Not the worst thing. It works pretty well for the Wrestling Program.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-21-18, 06:05 PM
PURPLE REIGN PURPLE REIGN is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-17-01
Posts: 5,465
PURPLE REIGN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
When was that rule in place? When I played at Dominic (15+yrs ago) we had kids from Delhi Middle playing. Even more recently, the Uran kid at LS played for Visi and went to a public middle school.
Visi requires those interested in playing sports (who do not go to the school) to become parishioners.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-21-18, 06:44 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLE REIGN View Post
Visi requires those interested in playing sports (who do not go to the school) to become parishioners.
What does that even mean? You show up to mass once and you’re done. It’s not like anyone keeps tabs on how often they go to Church.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-21-18, 11:03 PM
CourtisFuller CourtisFuller is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-02-07
Posts: 70
CourtisFuller is on a distinguished road
So who are the front runners this year. Any of these combinations going to be able to compete with the likes of Visi, Mike’s, etc.?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-22-18, 04:30 PM
trey2k trey2k is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-21-15
Posts: 1,914
trey2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What does that even mean? You show up to mass once and you’re done. It’s not like anyone keeps tabs on how often they go to Church.
It means you're a registered parishioner required to contribute money each week. That can be tracked. You want to play on our team, you contribute to the community and financially like the rest of the parishioners.

But yes, to your point, there's likely a difference of compliance at each school, so it's rather meaningless.

The concussion and the consolidation issue are very big issues to overcome for football on the westside (which doesn't bode well for Elder). I'm honestly surprised there isn't a westside club team yet.

Sports used to be about community and ministry in the Catholic grade schools. Everyone taking a bite out of select sports has diminished that tremendously. I don't know that it will ever go back to that, honestly, so you might as well change it. Football is the last of it, and it's starting to fade as well as less and less kids play.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-22-18, 05:06 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
It means you're a registered parishioner required to contribute money each week. That can be tracked. You want to play on our team, you contribute to the community and financially like the rest of the parishioners.

But yes, to your point, there's likely a difference of compliance at each school, so it's rather meaningless.

The concussion and the consolidation issue are very big issues to overcome for football on the westside (which doesn't bode well for Elder). I'm honestly surprised there isn't a westside club team yet.

Sports used to be about community and ministry in the Catholic grade schools. Everyone taking a bite out of select sports has diminished that tremendously. I don't know that it will ever go back to that, honestly, so you might as well change it. Football is the last of it, and it's starting to fade as well as less and less kids play.
I’m tired of hearing “how it used to be.” IDGAF, that’s not how it is now. Last I checked time doesn’t move backwards. Club Football is the future, embrace it. For all of you old ppl, screw your childhood memories. Memories don’t build winning programs.

Club football ensures the better kids will be playing with better players and against better competition. They’ll be more ready for HS ball coming in as Frosh, which is what matters. There’s no more stud players being stuck on crappy small school teams. That’s a complete waste of a year for the kid who will actually see the field in HS. All that should matter is Elder digging themselves out of this mediocre hole they built trying to keep the old, out of touch Alumni happy. Winning creates the best memories, stop trying to sell us a line of BS.

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 07-22-18 at 05:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-22-18, 06:00 PM
College#19 College#19 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-26-15
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 179
College#19 is on a distinguished road
Here is what I know about this Class over the last couple years (my nephew and son play in this grade at two different Parishes)
- Visitation and IHM have been the two best teams in this Class.
- Visitation has good size, has very physical Hback, and an athletic QB with a good arm. They are probably the top team.
- IHM plays wide open, lots of speed, good QB, and a couple DL/DE that are dominant. They will spread it out on offense and score a lot of points.
- St. John Dry Ridge in terms of physical size is probably the biggest team in the grade but doesn't have as many play makers at the skill positions. If they add some athletes watch out for this team.
- St. Susanna might be good. I was told some of the better athletes that have not played the last couple years are back on the team and they have some beef on the OL/DL.
St. Mikes - they have never had a very good team in this class but always seems to find new kids so I have to think they will compete as they usually do at the Varsity level.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-22-18, 10:19 PM
PURPLE REIGN PURPLE REIGN is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-17-01
Posts: 5,465
PURPLE REIGN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by College#19 View Post
Here is what I know about this Class over the last couple years (my nephew and son play in this grade at two different Parishes)
- Visitation and IHM have been the two best teams in this Class.
- Visitation has good size, has very physical Hback, and an athletic QB with a good arm. They are probably the top team.
I disagree. Visi did win the championship when this class was in 6th grade, but this is not one of their better groups. I'd be surprised if they didnt lose a couple in the regular season and even more surprised if they made it to the finals.

Visi is down across the board.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-23-18, 07:25 AM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLE REIGN View Post
I disagree. Visi did win the championship when this class was in 6th grade, but this is not one of their better groups. I'd be surprised if they didnt lose a couple in the regular season and even more surprised if they made it to the finals.

Visi is down across the board.
All the more reason to invest in Club teams. You want to waste Rudolph’s $ on more mediocrity? That’s selfish. Elder should never have a Football class as dreadful as the class of ‘15. Remember them? They had Orloff and Murphy and that was it. That can’t happen at Elder.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-23-18, 01:50 PM
College#19 College#19 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-26-15
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 179
College#19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLE REIGN View Post
I disagree. Visi did win the championship when this class was in 6th grade, but this is not one of their better groups. I'd be surprised if they didnt lose a couple in the regular season and even more surprised if they made it to the finals.

Visi is down across the board.

Who is going to beat them? I think this Visitation Class has only lost 1 game and that was in 3rd grade. Even when they were in 5th grade and there was a 5th grade league they dominated the league. IHM will give them a run but not sure they have the size since a lot of their kids are 7th graders.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-23-18, 01:51 PM
College#19 College#19 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-26-15
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 179
College#19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
All the more reason to invest in Club teams. You want to waste Rudolph’s $ on more mediocrity? That’s selfish. Elder should never have a Football class as dreadful as the class of ‘15. Remember them? They had Orloff and Murphy and that was it. That can’t happen at Elder.
What Club Teams are you referring to? The only Club teams I am aware of that go up to 8th grade are in Dayton. I am pretty sure all of the Clubs teams in Cincinnati stop at 6th grade.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-23-18, 02:15 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by College#19 View Post
What Club Teams are you referring to? The only Club teams I am aware of that go up to 8th grade are in Dayton. I am pretty sure all of the Clubs teams in Cincinnati stop at 6th grade.
You’re right, but where do they play in 7th and 8th grade? Who do the Tower Titans play? And if there’s not an existing team, create one. Build a Mini Panthers program, take the best 30 or so players who try out.

The Feeder System isn’t good enough in terms of talent or numbers, so find another way. Don’t just sit back and go “ I guess we’ll be 5-5 in 4 years”
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-23-18, 03:23 PM
trey2k trey2k is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-21-15
Posts: 1,914
trey2k is an unknown quantity at this point
It would destroy Western conference football just like it did with baseball. I'm not saying it's the right answer, I'm just surprised someone hasn't tried to do it yet. I think it's probably inevitable. I doubt Elder would want to be the cause of that implosion.

First and foremost, Elder should be concerned with enrollment. Without that, nothing else matters.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-23-18, 04:01 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
It would destroy Western conference football just like it did with baseball. I'm not saying it's the right answer, I'm just surprised someone hasn't tried to do it yet. I think it's probably inevitable. I doubt Elder would want to be the cause of that implosion.

First and foremost, Elder should be concerned with enrollment. Without that, nothing else matters.
Who cares? The Western Conference pretty much blows. WTF has the WAC done lately except produce largely mediocre Elder teams. Anyone who cares more about protecting outdated philosophies than winning should take a hike. You want that small time neighborhood trash HS football go follow Taylor. This is D1, you try to draw in the best talent you can within the rules. That Fitness Center is a giant waste of $, just like the Baseball Stadium and PAC, if you don’t get better athletes into the school.

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 07-23-18 at 04:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-23-18, 05:54 PM
trey2k trey2k is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-21-15
Posts: 1,914
trey2k is an unknown quantity at this point
I mean, I hear ya...if every HS quality player quit their WBC football team to play select, it would kill WBC football. This isn't like basketball or baseball where you can play both. Doing what you say would probably increase the talent into Elder's football program, but at the same time, would completely reduce their pipeline for enrollment even further. The number would plummet, and I don't think they could sustain that dip in enrollment it would cause.

Someone will create a select team eventually...I just don't think it will be Elder to spearhead it. I also don't know that it will help. Have the baseball and basketball little panthers provided a significant lift in performance for the high school teams over the last decade? The results would say they haven't.

As sad as it sounds, they need those kids who aren't studs to feel part of the program because at the end of the day, they're paying tuition.

If you're not a great academic student (for their Honors Program), why go to Elder if every sports team is determined before you even get there? What's the pull for the 2nd tier kids that make up the other 90% of the enrollment? Are they delivering on the $12k value that way? Alot are saying no, and looking elsewhere. It's one of the reasons why enrollment is down.

They need to do both...pull in significantly more non-feeders and develop a wider reach of feeder kids earlier. The feeder kids have been the backbone of the program for decades. They need them...but now there is less of them, and that group needs reinforcements. Focusing on the 4-5 feeder studs in each grade just isn't enough to compete.

Last edited by trey2k; 07-23-18 at 06:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-23-18, 06:28 PM
Dale Cooper Dale Cooper is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-12-18
Location: Twin Peaks, WA
Posts: 317
Dale Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
I mean, I hear ya...if every HS quality player quit their WBC football team to play select, it would kill WBC football. This isn't like basketball or baseball where you can play both. Doing what you say would probably increase the talent into Elder's football program, but at the same time, would completely reduce their pipeline for enrollment even further. The number would plummet, and I don't think they could sustain that dip in enrollment it would cause.

Someone will create a select team eventually...I just don't think it will be Elder to spearhead it. I also don't know that it will help. Have the baseball and basketball little panthers provided a significant lift in performance for the high school teams over the last decade? The results would say they haven't.

As sad as it sounds, they need those kids who aren't studs to feel part of the program because at the end of the day, they're paying tuition.

If you're not a great academic student (for their Honors Program), why go to Elder if every sports team is determined before you even get there? What's the pull for the 2nd tier kids that make up the other 90% of the enrollment? Are they delivering on the $12k value that way? Alot are saying no, and looking elsewhere. It's one of the reasons why enrollment is down.

They need to do both...pull in significantly more non-feeders and develop a wider reach of feeder kids earlier. The feeder kids have been the backbone of the program for decades. They need them...but now there is less of them, and that group needs reinforcements. Focusing on the 4-5 feeder studs in each grade just isn't enough to compete.
Those kids can play other sports. Only a total b1tch wouldn’t send their kid to Elder for that reason. I get why Moe does it for the whiny dbag eastside parents, but Westside Elder grads should have enough balls to call a spade a spade. If they’re kid’s not good at football, nobody to blame but themselves, it’s their crappy genetics.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-23-18, 07:46 PM
adselder09 adselder09 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-11-07
Posts: 13,626
adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Those kids can play other sports. Only a total b1tch wouldn’t send their kid to Elder for that reason. I get why Moe does it for the whiny dbag eastside parents, but Westside Elder grads should have enough balls to call a spade a spade. If they’re kid’s not good at football, nobody to blame but themselves, it’s their crappy genetics.
Absolutely hilarious how the majority of his point flew right over your head. You only read and react to half (sometimes not even half) of someone's post. I'm not a huge trey fan myself but he is absolutely right here.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2018 Weekly Schedules by Date and Time EagleFan Football 12 07-23-18 03:52 AM
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
Western Reserve Conference OH Hoop News Girls Basketball 0 11-21-17 10:05 PM
Western Reserve Conference 2017 OmegaTheZip Football 1 08-21-17 02:44 PM
Barberton: A Coaching Legacy frecriss Barberton Magics 16 06-18-17 07:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz