Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling > Tournaments looking for teams, open tournaments, wrestling camps/clubs, etc.

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-19-17, 11:39 AM
All District

4TimeFunk is on a distinguished road
Jameson Wrestling Freestyle & Greco Club

2017 JWC FREESTYLE & GRECO Club

I am proud to announce for the second year in a row I a hosting a freestyle and Greco club in eastern Ohio. We had a successful season last summer in our first year of the club having many state placers in all age divisions. Two JWC athletes compete in the fila nationals and one had the pleasure of representing team Ohio in Fargo, North Dakota. This club is for any committed athlete looking to train hard and get to a higher level for next season. I plan to train and prepare for many qualifiers, regional, state, and national level tournaments. I hope to see these numbers increase every year as more wrestlers are exposed to training and learning a new style of wrestling.

This club is for all skill levels as I am confident I can bring everyone up to speed at a brisk pace. The intensity of the workouts is what sets us apart form the rest of the competition, therefore all wrestlers are expected to train to win and live wrestling as a life style. My goal is to bring any wrestlers goal to life, or at least start them in the right direction! So if you are looking to train like a champion join me on this quest!

AGES: SCHOOLBOY (2003-2004 birth year)
CADET (2001-2002 birth year) uww cadet 2000
JUNIOR ( 1997-2000)

COST: $200 (includes t shirt, USA wrestling card, and high level training by Tony Jameson)
$10 for guests/drop-ins (NON JWC CLUB MEMBERS) per session (must have USA wrestling card)
*payment due in full by march 20th.
SCHEDULE: March 20th-May 14th PRACTICES Mon-Wed-Fri 4:30-6:30
*possible competition list will be handed out the first day of practice
Location: 1555 s meridian rd Youngstown oh 44511 ( satellite locations are being discussed in order to maximize exposure to athletes)

COACHES: Tony Jameson. 4 time ohsaa Ohio state champion. Numerous FS & Greco state titles. Super 32 champion

*throughout the season I will have guest clinicians making appearances to give us a different look on certain techniques. Clinicians are TBD but you wont want to miss these workouts!
*athletes are expected to compete as often as possible if healthy. It helps me gauge the athletes improvement and helps me adjust coaching style and technique to suit the athlete individually for big competitions.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-17, 11:40 AM
All District

email jamesonwrestling@gmail with any question thank you!
Old 02-19-17, 11:43 AM
All District

would also like to announce Chris Droege (state qualifier) currently wrestling for lake erie college, will be joining me on the coaching staff. we are happy to have him and we are excited for this spring!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: