Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-15-17, 07:31 PM
All Yappi

hoser can only hope to improve
Uh all pretty much spot on.
Old 07-17-17, 05:45 PM
All Ohio

AllStateKnight is on a distinguished road
I personally think that if Little Miami "improves" it won't be legit. Looking at their schedule the team's that you think they will beat were all horrible team's last year. Ross 2-8, Richmond heights was 0-10 last year. Western Brown 3-7. Then they schedule D7 Troy Christian(they'll lose this game). You're supposed to be a D2 team! And I'll give them Talawanda.

I think they'll go 4-6 overall.
Old 07-17-17, 05:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStateKnight View Post
I personally think that if Little Miami "improves" it won't be legit. Looking at their schedule the team's that you think they will beat were all horrible team's last year. Ross 2-8, Richmond heights was 0-10 last year. Western Brown 3-7. Then they schedule D7 Troy Christian(they'll lose this game). You're supposed to be a D2 team! And I'll give them Talawanda.

Uh, that could happen, but the Patten kid is really fast and big plays can turn a game.
Old 07-18-17, 06:21 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOFootball1 View Post
I've seen rumors on here that WW is trying to get into the SWOC. Is that really an option AD's are considering??
Uh, if the SWOC lets Winton Woods in this league , it will be the end of this league. Woods goes out and recruits the kids they need at every position. There is a reason the ECC left out Woods, and it had nothing to do with race.
Old 07-21-17, 02:32 PM
All District

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh all pretty much spot on.
They missed the mark a bit on Edgewood today. Some things have changed and the information seems a little old. i.e. QB situation and predictions for some players who are MIA right now.

Like I predicted earlier this year. The boys are going to look big and bad, 6-1 to 6-2 all across the front, 6-3 TE's and OLB's. 6-3 at one corner 6-0 at the other.......and how about Garrett lighting it up at WR. I predict he makes the Edge loyal forget about Driskell in three games.

When the coaching staff pulls these guys together as a team....look out!
Old 07-21-17, 02:40 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
They missed the mark a bit on Edgewood today. Some things have changed and the information seems a little old. i.e. QB situation and predictions for some players who are MIA right now.

Like I predicted earlier this year. The boys are going to look big and bad, 6-1 to 6-2 all across the front, 6-3 TE's and OLB's. 6-3 at one corner 6-0 at the other.......and how about Garrett lighting it up at WR. I predict he makes the Edge loyal forget about Driskell in three games.

When the coaching staff pulls these guys together as a team....look out!
Uh, this might be the tallest overall team in the history of the school. Don't know how good they will be but they are certainly very tall.Shane Garrett has looked very good in the fake football 7 on 7, we have to see when the real games get here. He certainly is a gifted athlete who needs to stay healthy. QB is still the make or break position for this team. Noble and Whiles in the def backfield along with Scott are all seasoned veterans with good speed and size. A lot of these kids have waited years to get their chance, now is the time to go out and show what you got on the field, one play at a time.
Old 07-21-17, 02:48 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh, this might be the tallest overall team in the history of the school. Don't know how good they will be but they are certainly very tall.Shane Garrett has looked very good in the fake football 7 on 7, we have to see when the real games get here. He certainly is a gifted athlete who needs to stay healthy. QB is still the make or break position for this team. Noble and Whiles in the def backfield along with Scott are all seasoned veterans with good speed and size. A lot of these kids have waited years to get their chance, now is the time to go out and show what you got on the field, one play at a time.

I'm thinking the corners are Boyd and Richmond. Is Noble planning on returning before September?
Old 07-21-17, 02:54 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I'm thinking the corners are Boyd and Richmond. Is Noble planning on returning before September?
Uh don't know for sure. Boyd and Richmond certainly have the speed to play corner. It will interesting how it plays out. I think this o-line will surprise a lot of people. All new starters but all these kids know who to block and they went out and did it as JV and freshmen players. UH we just have to be able to throw enough to keep people honest.
Old 07-21-17, 03:01 PM
All District

Quote:
Uh don't know for sure. Boyd and Richmond certainly have the speed to play corner. It will interesting how it plays out. I think this o-line will surprise a lot of people. All new starters but all these kids know who to block and they went out and did it as JV and freshmen players. UH we just have to be able to throw enough to keep people honest.
I agree, tall, fast and strong. Refining not learning their positions.
Old 07-21-17, 03:05 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I agree, tall, fast and strong. Refining not learning their positions.
Uh keep an eye on Weaver and Phipps. Two nasty o-linemen who come off the ball and knock people down. Big strong kids who can run.
Old 07-21-17, 04:16 PM
All District

PeterDragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStateKnight View Post

You forgot they scheduled West Carrollton too. One of the worst programs in the state. The OOC schedule is a joke.