Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-02-17, 07:08 PM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, StX 4 bigtime recruits and 5 kids who are at the D1AA or D2 level.Moeller 3 bigtime recruits,and 5 kids at the D1AA or D2 level.Lasalle 3 bigtime recruits and 5 kids at the D1AA or D2 level.Uh that's 25 kids who are getting some kind of help to play college football. Uh perhaps you could list all the MAC kids who are getting some kind of scholarship?
Uh is that crickets? Uh I cant hear you must be kind of a see me later. Uh reality is non-forgiving.
Old 07-02-17, 08:06 PM
All American

Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
UH 16 years? So this years senior class would have been 2 years old? Uh dude that is so weak. Uh the good old days are not that good. Nah the "Mactosis" crowd is living in a make believe world. Keep living the dream and deny reality.
Why is that weak for ? Have those schools you listed that much better now and the MAC schools that much weaker during the past 16 years, I don't think so. One of the schools you said that would beat Marion Local by 21 pts. is Clinton Massie. In 2007 a 9-1 Coldwater team def. a 9-1 Clinton Massie team 63-14 in the D-4 play-offs, guess who Coldwater's lone loss was to? A small irrelevant school named Marion Local. You are the one living in a make believe world and the only cure for you is a good dose of your own prognosis and that is a big dose of " Mactosis " or a reality check either one.
Old 07-02-17, 08:44 PM
All American

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Why is that weak for ? Have those schools you listed that much better now and the MAC schools that much weaker during the past 16 years, I don't think so. One of the schools you said that would beat Marion Local by 21 pts. is Clinton Massie. In 2007 a 9-1 Coldwater team def. a 9-1 Clinton Massie team 63-14 in the D-4 play-offs, guess who Coldwater's lone loss was to? A small irrelevant school named Marion Local. You are the one living in a make believe world and the only cure for you is a good dose of your own prognosis and that is a big dose of " Mactosis " or a reality check either one.
thanks for bringing that up, there are a couple other schools on the UH boy's list...that is questionable..
Old 07-02-17, 09:02 PM
All American

aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Uh sadly I know a whole bunch of kids who are very aggressive and will never play football at any level.
No kidding? Not everybody plays football or engages in any activity. I've known a lot of kids who were 6'6", some who weighed 290, and some who could run 4.5 40's and didn't play any sports. What does any of that have to do with anything?

You want to argue that some teams win because all their players were born with superior talent, and that's an unfair advantage. I say that's rare. A h.s. football team that is disciplined and prepared can usually compete very successfully with a bunch of naturally talented but less than prepared guys who are not a true team. You haven't shown where I'm wrong or you are right.
Old 07-02-17, 09:11 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Uh I will just say Lakota West has about 950 kids to pick from. Now if you think a school with 150 boys to pick from would have a chance you don't understand numbers and ratios. But that is typical of the dreaded "Mactosis" victims. No sense of reality or recognizing the facts.
Well, I know a team much smaller than Lakota West was beating them 48-0 at the half last year.... that is a FACT..... your speculations are not FACTS but OPINIONS. Here is another opinion. Coldwater and Marion Local would of played with West and likely would of beaten them....
Old 07-03-17, 06:35 AM
All American

Quote:
Uh I will just say Lakota West has about 950 kids to pick from. Now if you think a school with 150 boys to pick from would have a chance you don't understand numbers and ratios. But that is typical of the dreaded "Mactosis" victims. No sense of reality or recognizing the facts.
Few years back, Versailles played and def. D-1 Dayton Northmont 2 years in a row. DDN reporter asked Ver. head coach Al Hetrich how a small school like Versailles could defeat a much bigger D-1 school like Northmont. Hetrich responded by saying if it was their entire school body against ours I would be worried, but it is just 12 of their students against 12 of ours and I like our odds. By the way in 2006 D-6 DSJ def. D-1 Worthington Kilbourne, who is the one that has no sense of reality or does not recognize the facts ?

Last edited by Stirred not Shaken; 07-03-17 at 06:55 AM.
Old 07-03-17, 11:42 AM
All American

Quote:
Few years back, Versailles played and def. D-1 Dayton Northmont 2 years in a row. DDN reporter asked Ver. head coach Al Hetrich how a small school like Versailles could defeat a much bigger D-1 school like Northmont. Hetrich responded by saying if it was their entire school body against ours I would be worried, but it is just 12 of their students against 12 of ours and I like our odds. By the way in 2006 D-6 DSJ def. D-1 Worthington Kilbourne, who is the one that has no sense of reality or does not recognize the facts ?
Uh is that crickets? Uh I cant hear you must be kind of a see me later. Uh reality is non-forgiving.
Old 07-03-17, 01:39 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Uh, StX 4 bigtime recruits and 5 kids who are at the D1AA or D2 level.Moeller 3 bigtime recruits,and 5 kids at the D1AA or D2 level.Lasalle 3 bigtime recruits and 5 kids at the D1AA or D2 level.Uh that's 25 kids who are getting some kind of help to play college football. Uh perhaps you could list all the MAC kids who are getting some kind of scholarship?
Uh repeat the question.
Old 07-03-17, 01:46 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Uh don't know how many times you "Mactosis " victims have brought up Kilbourne who was one of the worst D1 schools in the history of Ohio football. I think they ended up 2-8 or 1-9 not sure, been a long time ago. I do remember that Northmont game they were awful that season and if they played just 12 kids they were beyond awful for a D1 school.
Old 07-03-17, 01:50 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Well, I know a team much smaller than Lakota West was beating them 48-0 at the half last year.... that is a FACT..... your speculations are not FACTS but OPINIONS. Here is another opinion. Coldwater and Marion Local would of played with West and likely would of beaten them....
Uh I know you are smarter than this.West has around 1000 boys to choose from. West plays in arguable the 2nd best league in the entire state.West would just overpower those small schools.Uh I know you know better. Uh really like those cap letters,kinda gets your attention
Old 07-03-17, 01:57 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
thanks for bringing that up, there are a couple other schools on the UH boy's list...that is questionable..
Uh, UH boy is that a racial slur? Easy there big fella. Uh I could be any race and any gender, you have no idea. Uh please name for me the last book you have read? Uh that's what I thought. Uh wait, I got it "Born Free". Uh look it up.
Old 07-03-17, 02:04 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
No kidding? Not everybody plays football or engages in any activity. I've known a lot of kids who were 6'6", some who weighed 290, and some who could run 4.5 40's and didn't play any sports. What does any of that have to do with anything?

You want to argue that some teams win because all their players were born with superior talent, and that's an unfair advantage. I say that's rare. A h.s. football team that is disciplined and prepared can usually compete very successfully with a bunch of naturally talented but less than prepared guys who are not a true team. You haven't shown where I'm wrong or you are right.
Uh, you must live in the land of the giants. A "lot" of kids who are 6'6'' and 290 and could run a 4.5 forty? Uh cant say I have ever known a kid like that, although there are a few out there. Uh if your o-line averages 5'11'' and 180 lbs and your opponents d-line averages 6'3'' and 240 lbs, you are probably going to get your azzes handed to you no matter how prepared you are.
Old 07-03-17, 02:44 PM
All American

Quote:
Uh don't know how many times you "Mactosis " victims have brought up Kilbourne who was one of the worst D1 schools in the history of Ohio football. I think they ended up 2-8 or 1-9 not sure, been a long time ago. I do remember that Northmont game they were awful that season and if they played just 12 kids they were beyond awful for a D1 school.
Once again your thinking is flawed, Kilbourne was 4-6 that year with 3 wins vs. D-2 teams ( including a win vs. Olentangy which made the D-2 play-offs that year ) and a win vs. a D-1 team. While DSJ was 6-4 that year. Do not know what Northmont's record was the years Versailles beat them but according to your logic their is no way a D-5 or smaller school could compete with a D-1 school let alone beat them. I paraphrased wrong : should have said 11 players vs. 11 players at one time on the field.

Last edited by Stirred not Shaken; 07-03-17 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-03-17, 03:10 PM
All District

Msfootball is on a distinguished road
Delphos St. John's also failed to make the playoffs the year they beat Kilbourne. So following Hoser's thinking, shouldn't a "down" D1 team be able to handle a "down" MAC team?
Old 07-03-17, 04:36 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msfootball View Post
Delphos St. John's also failed to make the playoffs the year they beat Kilbourne. So following Hoser's thinking, shouldn't a "down" D1 team be able to handle a "down" MAC team?
Uh I must say you infected guys really believe MAC schools could compete with the D1 powers in the state.Kilborne? Are you serious? Uh right up there with Iggy,StEds, Moeller,ST X, Lasalle,Elder,Wayne ,Colerain,Davidson, Pick Central, etc. Uh must give you guys credit, you are all convinced The MAC is the best league in the state. You are all wrong and anyone who is not infected knows it. Uh saying something over and over, does not make it true. The fact of the matter is 90% of the players in the MAC, couldn't play for any of those D1 schools I named earlier.
Old 07-03-17, 04:41 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Uh, repeat the question again. Uh is there an echo in here? Crickets, crickets, crickets, hello, hello, hello,hello,
Old 07-03-17, 04:44 PM
All American

Quote:
Uh I must say you infected guys really believe MAC schools could compete with the D1 powers in the state.Kilborne? Are you serious? Uh right up there with Iggy,StEds, Moeller,ST X, Lasalle,Elder,Wayne ,Colerain,Davidson, Pick Central, etc. Uh must give you guys credit, you are all convinced The MAC is the best league in the state. You are all wrong and anyone who is not infected knows it. Uh saying something over and over, does not make it true. The fact of the matter is 90% of the players in the MAC, couldn't play for any of those D1 schools I named earlier.
So now your list has shrunk from a list of 20 to 25 teams to a list of just the top D-1 and D-2 schools in the state. I like it, shows progress on your part.
Old 07-03-17, 04:49 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Uh, repeat the question again. Uh is there an echo in here? Crickets, crickets, crickets, hello, hello, hello,hello,
Uh, once more, earth to infected person please answer yes no maybe? UH I think I know the answer zero, nil, none, nobody, not a single player, not one MAC player got any kind of an athletic scholarship to play college football.
Old 07-03-17, 05:05 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
So now your list has shrunk from a list of 20 to 25 teams to a list of just the top D-1 and D-2 schools in the state. I like it, shows progress on your part.
Uh, nah I stand by my original statement, there are 20 teams from SW Ohio who would smoke Mary All-Stars. UH have you had the "Mactosis" inoculation? Uh wait I know the answer to that. Uh nada, noway, didn't happen, nix, nyet,non, not no but *ell no.
Old 07-03-17, 06:22 PM
All American

aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Uh, you must live in the land of the giants. A "lot" of kids who are 6'6'' and 290 and could run a 4.5 forty? Uh cant say I have ever known a kid like that, although there are a few out there. Uh if your o-line averages 5'11'' and 180 lbs and your opponents d-line averages 6'3'' and 240 lbs, you are probably going to get your azzes handed to you no matter how prepared you are.
You're the one who brought up the big, fast guys and said or implied that most high school football players are born that way. Now you say you've never known a kid like that.

What lines average 5'11", 180? Even in D6 and D7 they're usually bigger than that.

Proves you're living in a world of your own most vivid imagination.
Old 07-03-17, 06:26 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Well hoser, you called Kilbourne one of the worst D1 schools in history.... Are you aware that back in 99 Kilbourne was ranked in the top 25 nationally before losing in the state semi finals to of course, Wayne....

This is the problem hoser.... I have seen my fair share of GCL football and D1 football which I am sure you know.... I have also seen a ton of MAC football as well. There is no doubt in my mind that in some of those years Coldwater and/or Marion Local could of played with LaSalle (while they were D1) and even beat them in some years. The same could be said with all the other non D1 GCL schools..... St.X, Moe, and Elder would of likely beat them pretty good in most years but some they might of been able to keep it within 21 points.....

Last edited by vamp2syd; 07-03-17 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-03-17, 06:51 PM
All District

Msfootball is on a distinguished road
Hoser, I don't think any MAC people are saying the top MAC teams would compete with the top D1 teams. They couldn't. But every now and then you get a 2003 Versailles, a 2005 Coldwater, or a 2014 Marion Local that would do very well against the top D2 and D3 teams.
Old 07-03-17, 07:13 PM
All Yappi

BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
I've learned that hoser is a know-it-all and there is no sense in arguing. Anyone that knows high school football knows that you don't lump MAC schools in with the norm. They are very much above average. I'd put my money on a MAC school against ANYONE until I lose. Cold-water, St Henry, Marion have all sent big time stars to the next two levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-17, 08:22 PM
All American

Quote:
Uh, UH boy is that a racial slur? Easy there big fella. Uh I could be any race and any gender, you have no idea. Uh please name for me the last book you have read? Uh that's what I thought. Uh wait, I got it "Born Free". Uh look it up.
ok....I mean UH, GIRL!!!! is that better, don't want to get your panties in a bunch!!!
Old 07-03-17, 08:36 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post
I've learned that hoser is a know-it-all and there is no sense in arguing. Anyone that knows high school football knows that you don't lump MAC schools in with the norm. They are very much above average. I'd put my money on a MAC school against ANYONE until I lose. Cold-water, St Henry, Marion have all sent big time stars to the next two levels.

Minster has scrimmaged Wapak, Franklin, Hamilton Badin, Dublin Jerome, Northmont, Bellefontaine, over the past 6 or 7 years and have held their own....and again of course the MAC teams couldn't beat the St X or Moellers or WAYNE( and it's RECRUITS) .....so UH GIRL/BOY/WHATEVER.......u are correct on that thought process,
Old 07-03-17, 09:16 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Minster has scrimmaged Wapak, Franklin, Hamilton Badin, Dublin Jerome, Northmont, Bellefontaine, over the past 6 or 7 years and have held their own....and again of course the MAC teams couldn't beat the St X or Moellers or WAYNE( and it's RECRUITS) .....so UH GIRL/BOY/WHATEVER.......u are correct on that thought process,
Personally, I think Parkway would of destroyed Moeller the last two years....
Old 07-03-17, 09:17 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Personally, I think Parkway would of destroyed Moeller the last two years....
now that is funny
Old 07-04-17, 06:58 AM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post

uh, I have learned how uninformed and out of touch with reality you are, making ridiculous statements like these.
Old 07-04-17, 07:03 AM
Moderated User

Quote:
ok....I mean UH, GIRL!!!! is that better, don't want to get your panties in a bunch!!!
Uh, dude no need to be afraid of womens undergarments. Uh relax breathe deep. Women are your friends. They wont hurt you.
Old 07-04-17, 07:03 AM
All Yappi

BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
Dude Parkway is a juggernaut. Moeller would have been smacked.