Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-12-19, 06:14 AM
Junior Varsity

seetheball2 is on a distinguished road
Diamond Hit Club! The best path for players who want to play in college!

Coach Asparo has helped 90 plus players go on to college in less than 7 years as a program. 46 College commits over the past 4 years alone. DHC has helped 12 players roughly per team. No other program around has done anything close to that. Coach Asparo is also a scout for the New York Mets and is a coordinator with Bergen Beach. Before you know it tryouts will be coming around. Do not pass up a chance to be part of program that gets you to the next level.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-19, 12:07 PM
Junior Varsity

WildcatBall123 is on a distinguished road
lmao
Old 06-12-19, 12:38 PM
Junior Varsity

wildcat jealous?

Sad!
Old 06-12-19, 02:59 PM
Junior Varsity

jealous of Tom and DHC? PLEASE. give me 1 thing to be jealous about. they legit are not even top 10 in NE Ohio in any aspect.

longhorns
release
warhawks
lookouts
OEB
IVL
mashfactory
diamond boys
spikes
hurricanes
premier

all programs I would put my kid in before DHC. all programs with better coaching. all programs with better teams. all programs with better success of placing kids in college. do I need to go on?
Old 06-12-19, 04:25 PM
Junior Varsity

Wildcat must have been cut!

DHC has beaten all of those teams on a regular basis at all ages. DHC has also helped more players in the last five years than all of them. You must not be able to handle the fact you were not selected to be part of the program. It's sad! Coach Asparo and his staff are some of the best around.
Old 06-12-19, 05:41 PM
Junior Varsity

ok now this is hilarious. appreciate the comedy! much needed to get me through the work week. can you send me some of what you are smoking?!?
Old 06-12-19, 05:53 PM
All Ohio

Hitnrun is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Excuse me. The DHC has beaten those teams listed on a regular basis? Gee, I must have missed those games, and I don't even have a horse in the race anymore, and I don't find that very believable. They may have a decent record against some of those organizations, but in your wildest dreams they have had much of any success vs Ohio Elite, Release, Warhawks or Longhorns, IVL just to name a few. That's laughable, and, if you can't consistently compete with the top teams, why would you brag about beating the rest? I love how organizations such as DHC list all the players who they supposedly get to the next level. What I would like to see is how many of those kids are still playing at the next level after their freshman year, how many quit, or how many transferred because that next level program was a bad fit. A successful organization gets kids in college programs that fit their academic and athletic level. The fact is few of these kids in any organization will play past their first few years of school. Even fewer will complete their college eligibility, and even fewer than that will get seen by that pro scout and get drafted. An organization getting their kids to the next level as you put it, should only be the first step, not the last.
Old 06-12-19, 07:37 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatBall123 View Post
jealous of Tom and DHC? PLEASE. give me 1 thing to be jealous about. they legit are not even top 10 in NE Ohio in any aspect.

longhorns
release
warhawks
lookouts
OEB
IVL
mashfactory
diamond boys
spikes
hurricanes
premier

all programs I would put my kid in before DHC. all programs with better coaching. all programs with better teams. all programs with better success of placing kids in college. do I need to go on?
Maybe not Diamond Boys anymore. Not sure about Spikes. Otherwise, agreed!!
Old 06-12-19, 07:41 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatBall123 View Post
ok now this is hilarious. appreciate the comedy! much needed to get me through the work week. can you send me some of what you are smoking?!?
lol

At your post, and at Squiggy’s fan-boy.

Not even for free

Last edited by cabezadecaballo; 06-13-19 at 11:55 PM.
Old 06-12-19, 07:45 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitnrun View Post
Excuse me. The DHC has beaten those teams listed on a regular basis? Gee, I must have missed those games, and I don't even have a horse in the race anymore, and I don't find that very believable. They may have a decent record against some of those organizations, but in your wildest dreams they have had much of any success vs Ohio Elite, Release, Warhawks or Longhorns, IVL just to name a few. That's laughable, and, if you can't consistently compete with the top teams, why would you brag about beating the rest? I love how organizations such as DHC list all the players who they supposedly get to the next level. What I would like to see is how many of those kids are still playing at the next level after their freshman year, how many quit, or how many transferred because that next level program was a bad fit. A successful organization gets kids in college programs that fit their academic and athletic level. The fact is few of these kids in any organization will play past their first few years of school. Even fewer will complete their college eligibility, and even fewer than that will get seen by that pro scout and get drafted. An organization getting their kids to the next level as you put it, should only be the first step, not the last.
+1

You and I have disagreed a time or two....or five....but you are spot on here.