Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-10-18, 02:38 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
Maher is a tool, but I have to say his beliefs are much more palatable than 99% of other leftists. That said, his show is pretty horrendous. The Guest Pannel is only there to kiss his azz and laugh at all of his jokes.
I like Bill Maher and John Stewart. Yes they are pretty left but they are true liberals. All the MSM outside of them are straight awful
Old 06-10-18, 02:41 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
Which level is Pboy? I'd say Level 3 at this point.

Old 06-10-18, 03:20 PM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
I wouldn't say I spend that much time thinking about it. I just happen to remember that your girlfriend cucked you and you came on here crying about it.
That's still way more time spent thinking about it than me. I remember making a thread about it and remember it was somewhat of an emo-joke. But regardless, I was like 16.

Quote:
Didn't you go to college for map making or some other nonsense? Heavy science curriculum in that program huh?
I have a B.S. in Geography. I'm pretty good with GIS, if that's what you're referring to.

Quote:
I'm just choosing to take you at your word as stated below
No, you're not.

Quote:
I guess I'm not as in tune with what the real "progressive ideology" is as you are. But that statement above strikes me as pretty on the nose with what most progressive nutcases think.
That's because you don't understand my position nor the progressives'. Mine is about work value, progressives simply want to destroy anyone with more wealth than they deem necessary.
Old 06-10-18, 03:29 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
They were literally saying the only way to end racism is breed white ppl out of existence. It wasnít about getting rid of all races, no, only the whites had to go. The far left is very anti white in their rhetoric.
Yeah, it's pretty bad stuff. They rely on people being thickheaded about it, like Neo.
Old 06-10-18, 04:04 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
They were literally saying the only way to end racism is breed white ppl out of existence. It wasnít about getting rid of all races, no, only the whites had to go. The far left is very anti white in their rhetoric.
If they were "literally" saying that, you'd think they would have actually said it at least once. They didn't. Just admit you're looking for ways to be outraged, as are all incels.
Old 06-10-18, 05:31 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Wouldn't they be breeding all of the other races out of existence also? The only problem I would have with that is that I would really miss blondes and redheads. Although my dating days are over I can always reminisce.
Old 06-10-18, 05:46 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Saders, how do you determine how much profit owners and equity holders are entitled to?
Interested in cucksaders answer to this
Old 06-10-18, 05:55 PM
All Yappi

cjb56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggie View Post
Anthony Bourdain has died because of an apparent suicide: http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...608-story.html

Guy seemed to have it all together on camera. Along with Kate Spade that makes 2 celebrities in one week who have committed suicide, crazy that people who have so much think its not worth moving on with their life.
Huh? Enjoyed the show, but he never seemed to have it all together. Seemed like a self-abusive, self-medicator who had personal scars that ran deep.
Old 06-10-18, 06:01 PM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these partseastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb56 View Post
Huh? Enjoyed the show, but he never seemed to have it all together. Seemed like a self-abusive, self-medicator who had personal scars that ran deep.
Yeah, he seemed deeply flawed and that was a huge part of his appeal.
Old 06-10-18, 06:21 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
Wouldn't they be breeding all of the other races out of existence also? The only problem I would have with that is that I would really miss blondes and redheads. Although my dating days are over I can always reminisce.
Please stop making sense mojo, you're stopping Pboy and Crusaders from being victims.
Old 06-10-18, 06:26 PM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
There'd still be that gene, everyone would be some same desired shade of tan before this racism would go away I guess but they should always be able to discriminate based upon hair color. Ludicrous logic isn't it, that the only way to attack difference discrimination is by removing differences? What are these people thinking?

Teaching English as a second language in Africa, using a European text. The exercise was to practice colours by having students partner up and say "blah blah has Blah coloured eyes and blah coloured hair."

I looked at my students.

Yeah, there will be some cultural adjustments as we reach this no-race utopia.
Old 06-10-18, 07:14 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
If it was a worldwide thing, yes. But that's not what he's talking about. He's specifically talking about the combination of low birthrates in "white" countries coupled with large scale immigration into those countries. Just take a look at the estimated migration numbers from Africa to Europe over the next 30 years. It's expected something like 35% of the continents population will be fromcAfrica. That's not counting other places in the world. And Bourdain and his types rejoice about this. It's incredible that people simply shrug this off.
Old 06-10-18, 07:30 PM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these partseastside_purple is infamous around these parts
This checks out. Bourdain just tweeted that heís rejoicing these very numbers.
Old 06-10-18, 07:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusaders View Post
If it was a worldwide thing, yes. But that's not what he's talking about. He's specifically talking about the combination of low birthrates in "white" countries coupled with large scale immigration into those countries. Just take a look at the estimated migration numbers from Africa to Europe over the next 30 years. It's expected something like 35% of the continents population will be fromcAfrica. That's not counting other places in the world. And Bourdain and his types rejoice about this. It's incredible that people simply shrug this off.
Go Saders! One cuck, to save us all!
Old 06-10-18, 07:53 PM
All Yappi

cjb56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Yeah, he seemed deeply flawed and that was a huge part of his appeal.
Very true. I actually enjoyed the show and his snarky personality. Not much of a fan of his politics, but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying the show. To me, at least, his flaws showed through...and he never kept them a secret...but I certainly wish the guy hadn't offed himself. That's no good for anyone.
Old 06-10-18, 08:12 PM
All Yappi

Cool

Quote:
Please stop making sense mojo, you're stopping Pboy and Crusaders from being victims.
I don't know who's claiming victimhood. I have no problems with "race mixing" or whatever. The problem I have is a political and ideological movement blaming racism on white people and thinking their disappearing would be a good thing for the world. I don't even understand how this could be controversial.
Old 06-10-18, 08:52 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't know who's claiming victimhood. I have no problems with "race mixing" or whatever. The problem I have is a political and ideological movement blaming racism on white people and thinking their disappearing would be a good thing for the world. I don't even understand how this could be controversial.
Don't you want to plow Asians?
Old 06-10-18, 09:20 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Yeah, it's pretty bad stuff. They rely on people being thickheaded about it, like Neo.
I think Neop has a crush on you.
Old 06-10-18, 09:24 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
I plowed this girl for a while back in school that was a 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 English, and 1/2 Hawaiian. Does that count as Asian ?
Old 06-10-18, 09:28 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
White guilt added to self-loathing can be a bad combination.
Old 06-10-18, 10:47 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Have and absolutely would again
Old 06-11-18, 03:38 AM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
... what was controversial about what he said? Maybe I missed it but it seems like he's saying race-mixing is how you eliminate discrimination based on race. Doesn't really sound all that illogical, honestly.
Quote:
... saying that if we we are all the same skin color there wouldn't be discrimation based on skin color is completely uncontroversial.
Quote:
What he said wasn't "wrong".
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
He's saying that the only way to end racism is to not have different races. You're really going out of your way to try to be offended.

Quote:
I'm not advocating for ethnostates or a return to the 1950s "men should work, women should be homemakers" nonsense.
Quote:
I have no problems with "race mixing" or whatever.
Quote:
I agree the racial slur and wishing death upon him are sickening.
Quote:
It is grotesque that ppl would throw out those slurs and celebrate his death. Thatís wrong, Iíve said it pretty clearly. However, what he said was wrong too.
Quote:
He wasnít calling for extermination, but if he thinks the world would be better w/o ppl of white skin color, thatís pretty racist ... Horrible acts motivated by the idea of racial superiority.

So, wait a minute Ö ronnie and Tyler are against diversity, and Crusaders and pboy are for diversity?

And what about mojo and eib?

Quote:
Wouldn't they be breeding all of the other races out of existence also?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
This is a guy who made his money celebrating different cultures, different races. A comment like that does seem to me a bit illogical, coming from his stated beliefs.

Eliminate discrimination based upon race by getting rid of race? That is essentially what he said, though obviously not with vitriol. Sounds to me like a guy with his head up his azz, doesn't think through the consequences and implications of his thoughts.

I'll stick with the tolerance and understanding plan. Let others try the avoidance method.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
Ludicrous logic isn't it, that the only way to attack difference discrimination is by removing differences? What are these people thinking?
Old 06-11-18, 07:51 AM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFan1795 View Post
So, wait a minute Ö ronnie and Tyler are against diversity, and Crusaders and pboy are for diversity?

I am fine with whomever gets together with whomever. I have many biracial friends, even a triracial if you will. It doesn't matter to me. I would hate to see Europe homogenized though, losing distinct cultures in the European countries. I am not the type to get McD's or KFC in Rome or Paris. But I am pretty laissez-faire about the whole thing.
Old 06-11-18, 07:56 AM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Celebrities can't kill themselves fast enough, imo.
Old 06-11-18, 08:35 AM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I would hate to see Europe homogenized though, losing distinct cultures in the European countries.
Yeah, you did say you'd miss towheads and gingers.

Old 06-11-18, 10:36 AM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFan1795 View Post

This was nicely put together...
Old 06-11-18, 11:02 AM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
South and Central American Latinas > Asians.
Old 06-11-18, 11:04 AM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
pboy ranking his preferences for pus*y is like a hobo ranking their preferences for steak.
Old 06-11-18, 11:17 AM
All Yappi

Lol
Old 06-11-18, 11:21 AM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I am fine with whomever gets together with whomever. I have many biracial friends, even a triracial if you will. It doesn't matter to me. I would hate to see Europe homogenized though, losing distinct cultures in the European countries. I am not the type to get McD's or KFC in Rome or Paris. But I am pretty laissez-faire about the whole thing.
But it has been hasn't it? What we see is the result of generations of wars, consolidation, forceful indoctrination of fiefs and tribes and religions.... These micro-cultures still exist. That's one of the things his show was about, right?

Urbanization really, that where most of the homogenization takes place I think. The economic efficiencies of that are too strong but maybe as logistics and communications become more instant, people will remain more within those distinct communities?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: