Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-10-18, 07:22 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
He literally said the only way to end racism was if ppl with white skin didnít exist. He wasnít calling for genocide, but itís heavily implied that itís white ppl driving all of the racism in the world.
Not he didn't. He's saying that the only way to end racism is to not have different races. You're really going out of your way to try to be offended.
Old 06-10-18, 07:33 AM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these partseastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Yeah, but you never see them advocate for mass immigration from India into Africa for "diversity". Hahalol
Old 06-10-18, 09:51 AM
All Yappi

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusaders View Post
I've never called global warming a "planetary crisis" and only an idiot would think the latter is not true.
Not super familiar with Bourdain's supposed beliefs on white genocide as I don't get too into the red pill rabbit hole like you and pboy.

Just thought it was funny someone who's totally bought into the climate change hysteria and believes in wealth redistribution is calling anyone a progressive loon.
Old 06-10-18, 10:17 AM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
To every family I've known in such a situation, that hospice bed was a comfort. Those last times with their loved one and vise versa, were a comfort. They keep you so drugged up, you won't be a burden to anyone.

A cousin last year and a month ago I lost a close friend, a brother I grew up with and spent Christmas at his table. The first a boating accident, two weeks trying to save him at St. V's and a couple in hospice. The second, from diagnosis to two days in hospice, not two months. He was comatose to us, bed surrounded and we were talking good times and he blurted out "Fun!" You should be lucky to go like that, though more likely your last words will be "get off my grass."

To ME, making some EMT have to clean up the mess someone has made of their head is chicken crap.
Like Ted said, to each his own. I'm not laying in some hospital bed for one second with people standing around me no matter how much fun it may be. To me, that aint fun. I've watched too many loved ones go slow, I do not like it.

And to be honest who knows what I'd do. I'd like to think I'd do things the way I described but I cannot say that for certain.
Old 06-10-18, 11:25 AM
All Yappi

Southwest Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
Like Ted said, to each his own. I'm not laying in some hospital bed for one second with people standing around me no matter how much fun it may be. To me, that aint fun. I've watched too many loved ones go slow, I do not like it.

And to be honest who knows what I'd do. I'd like to think I'd do things the way I described but I cannot say that for certain.
It's such a difficult situation. From personal experience with multiple last rights administered and somehow beating terminal odds to still be with family and friends.

From seeing what you have seen and thinking the same thing why can't a friend just end this misery and go out on their terms. On that I agree.

Have a problem with some poor soul offing themselves because of drugs or stress. Wish they could get help instead.
Old 06-10-18, 11:29 AM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Not super familiar with Bourdain's supposed beliefs on white genocide as I don't get too into the red pill rabbit hole like you and pboy.

Just thought it was funny someone who's totally bought into the climate change hysteria and believes in wealth redistribution is calling anyone a progressive loon.
Iím not red pilled, youíre just being a dik Head. He was saying we can end racism by breeding white skinned ppl out of existence. Itís clear heís implying white ppl are solely responsible for racism.
Old 06-10-18, 11:30 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Not he didn't. He's saying that the only way to end racism is to not have different races. You're really going out of your way to try to be offended.
He was saying the only way to do that is breed white ppl out of the gene pool. Iím not really offended, but his belief is just stupid. Itís pinning all the racial issues in the world on one skin color.
Old 06-10-18, 11:32 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
On another note, Bourdain's thoughts on Bill Maher were hilarious and right on the nose.

Maher is a tool, but I have to say his beliefs are much more palatable than 99% of other leftists. That said, his show is pretty horrendous. The Guest Pannel is only there to kiss his azz and laugh at all of his jokes.
Old 06-10-18, 11:41 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Iím not red pilled
Okay, you just fit the stereotype to a degree that you seem like a cartoon. No big deal.
Old 06-10-18, 12:14 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Maher is a tool, but I have to say his beliefs are much more palatable than 99% of other leftists. That said, his show is pretty horrendous. The Guest Pannel is only there to kiss his azz and laugh at all of his jokes.
Great concept with a real panel. Once the pompous left, of which Maher is a part, saw it as an opportunity to pour their great wisdom into the peons it was over, though. If Maher had another comedian foil that was further right and a director could help them respect each other, I'd watch. Sort of like what Hannity and Coombs pretended to be, with wittier leads.
Old 06-10-18, 12:17 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Okay, you just fit the stereotype to a degree that you seem like a cartoon. No big deal.
And you fit the stereotype of a thick headed know it all prik. No Big Deal.
Old 06-10-18, 12:24 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Great concept with a real panel. Once the pompous left, of which Maher is a part, saw it as an opportunity to pour their great wisdom into the peons it was over, though. If Maher had another comedian foil that was further right and a director could help them respect each other, I'd watch. Sort of like what Hannity and Coombs pretended to be, with wittier leads.
Heís very arrogant and unlikeable, reminds me a lot of EP. However, Maher is at least critical of how far out of touch w/ reality a growing portion of the left has become. A lot of Lefties threw him to the wolves when the Right was trying to get him fired in response to the Roseanne debacle.
Old 06-10-18, 12:39 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Heís very arrogant and unlikeable, reminds me a lot of EP. However, Maher is at least critical of how far out of touch w/ reality a growing portion of the left has become. A lot of Lefties threw him to the wolves when the Right was trying to get him fired in response to the Roseanne debacle.
Some of that is put on - he can't be that big a tool irl. Hopefully e_p's is, too........
Old 06-10-18, 12:59 PM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these partseastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Oh no, weirdo and the red pill/incle crowd think Iím arrogant. How will I ever go on?
Old 06-10-18, 01:00 PM
All Yappi

Can't be a coincidence that the two posters we know for a fact have been cucked in the past(pboy and crusaders) and the ones knee deep in the red pill stuff right?
Old 06-10-18, 01:05 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Oh no, weirdo and the red pill/incle crowd think Iím arrogant. How will I ever go on?
lol
Old 06-10-18, 01:08 PM
All Yappi

You do KNOW that you post arrogantly on here, don't you ? I mean, no one could be so lacking in self-awareness, right ?
Old 06-10-18, 01:09 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Can't be a coincidence that the two posters we know for a fact have been cucked in the past(pboy and crusaders) and the ones knee deep in the red pill stuff right?
Nope, and I bet they're both big into MGTOW.
Old 06-10-18, 01:11 PM
All Yappi

Lol, post arrogantly, okay.
Old 06-10-18, 01:15 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Which level is Pboy? I'd say Level 3 at this point.

Old 06-10-18, 01:19 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Lol, post arrogantly, okay.
Like I said, I hope you aren't such a knob irl Maybe you are.

You trying to read your phone in bright sunlight or something ?
Old 06-10-18, 01:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Like I said, I hope you aren't such a knob irl Maybe you are.

You trying to read your phone in bright sunlight or something ?
You sound insecure to ascribe that characterization to someone on a message board. Not surprising given everything we know about you. Anyway, I don’t mind being called arrogant in the least.
Old 06-10-18, 01:25 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post

Pboy wishes he was level 2.
Old 06-10-18, 01:49 PM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Quote:

This isn't "red pill" stuff. I'm not advocating for ethnostates or a return to the 1950s "men should work, women should be homemakers" nonsense. Your ignorance about what the progressive's core ideology entails is not something to be proud of. This is very important to know considering it's taking over the democratic party and could one day be in charge of the federal government.

I spent time with the actual science of climate change, not articles from Forbes or some other nonsense. You confuse my position with hardcore evironmentalists and Greenpeace types who simply use climate change to further their own core causes.

I've never advocated for wealth redistribution. That implies wealth to be forcibly taken from one group and given to another who did not work for it. Saying it is best for all if workers are paid well is not that.
Old 06-10-18, 01:52 PM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You spend way more time thinking about things that happened to me as a teenager than I do. I have absolutely no problems with women.

I don't really think you understand what "red pilling" is about. It's pretty much an alt-right thing, and not just anyone who points out the dangers of the modern progressive ideology.
Old 06-10-18, 01:57 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
You spend way more time thinking about things that happened to me as a teenager than I do.
I wouldn't say I spend that much time thinking about it. I just happen to remember that your girlfriend cucked you and you came on here crying about it.

Quote:
I spent time with the actual science of climate change
Didn't you go to college for map making or some other nonsense? Heavy science curriculum in that program huh?

Quote:
I've never advocated for wealth redistribution. That implies wealth to be forcibly taken from one group and given to another who did not work for it. Saying it is best for all parties if their workers are paid well is not that.
I'm just choosing to take you at your word as stated below

Quote:
The wealth doesn't belong to just the owner. They didn't sit there and make it all themselves, therefore they are not entitled to as much as they want.
I guess I'm not as in tune with what the real "progressive ideology" is as you are. But that statement above strikes me as pretty on the nose with what most progressive nutcases think.
Old 06-10-18, 02:18 PM
All Yappi

Saders, how do you determine how much profit owners and equity holders are entitled to?
Old 06-10-18, 02:27 PM
All World

AllSports12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Saders, how do you determine how much profit owners and equity holders are entitled to?
Save your breath.... He and I went round and round on this about a year and a half ago.

He has no answer to the question.

Last edited by AllSports12; 06-10-18 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-10-18, 02:34 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post

Iíd say 2. However, the MGTOW crowd is a s**t show. Itís mostly bitter Middle aged divorced guys who legitimately hate all women.
Old 06-10-18, 02:38 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
You spend way more time thinking about things that happened to me as a teenager than I do. I have absolutely no problems with women.

I don't really think you understand what "red pilling" is about. It's pretty much an alt-right thing, and not just anyone who points out the dangers of the modern progressive ideology.
They were literally saying the only way to end racism is breed white ppl out of existence. It wasnít about getting rid of all races, no, only the whites had to go. The far left is very anti white in their rhetoric.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: