Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-08-18, 03:06 PM
Varsity

thecoachmoore is on a distinguished road
Monroe football

Faulk our at Monroe (returns to Mason). Stubbs returns.

https://www.journal-news.com/sports/...UExaMtruJSArL/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-18, 03:43 PM
All Ohio

Exit 29 is on a distinguished road
Hope the Hornets can make some progress this season. I think the writing is on the wall for Osterman to be the head coach in 2019. I am not saying it would be a bad option, I just think that another search at the end of the season is the right way to do things.
Old 06-08-18, 05:05 PM
All Yappi

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit 29 View Post
Hope the Hornets can make some progress this season. I think the writing is on the wall for Osterman to be the head coach in 2019. I am not saying it would be a bad option, I just think that another search at the end of the season is the right way to do things.
Uh looks like Monroe will be hard pressed to win 5 next season.QB and one receiver are very good players, but losing Page and Hollar will really hurt. Only l or 2 olinemen back and Collins was their best RB. Could be a long year for the Hornets.
Old 06-12-18, 10:20 AM
All American

marvinlewis08 is on a distinguished road
What happened at Monroe with Coach Faulk is embarrassing to say the least.

They hire a new super. That super makes a guy who has already won a job, conduct additional interviews to earn a job....again. Then gives him some bs about not being able to give him his years (which I know first hand is untrue, there is NO state law that dictates that and I can assure you no union contract is going to state such bs)???

Good luck Monroe, if you keep hiring leaders like that to run your school you deserve what you get. Good grief....
Old 06-12-18, 03:16 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlewis08 View Post
What happened at Monroe with Coach Faulk is embarrassing to say the least.

They hire a new super. That super makes a guy who has already won a job, conduct additional interviews to earn a job....again. Then gives him some bs about not being able to give him his years (which I know first hand is untrue, there is NO state law that dictates that and I can assure you no union contract is going to state such bs)???

Good luck Monroe, if you keep hiring leaders like that to run your school you deserve what you get. Good grief....
Uh, how you doin Marv? Uh high school football aint it great? Politics, intrigue, and underhanded, game of thrones moves. Monroe will be D2 in a few short years and the story will be even better.
Old 06-13-18, 08:15 AM
All American

marvinlewis08 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, how you doin Marv? Uh high school football aint it great? Politics, intrigue, and underhanded, game of thrones moves. Monroe will be D2 in a few short years and the story will be even better.
Whats up hoser? Ole Marv has been laying low past few months. Heard about the Coach Faulk debacle and figured I'd see what yappi was saying.
Old 06-13-18, 05:53 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlewis08 View Post
Whats up hoser? Ole Marv has been laying low past few months. Heard about the Coach Faulk debacle and figured I'd see what yappi was saying.
Uh money talks and bull shi- walks. Its all about the long green. Sad but true.