Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-08-18, 03:06 PM
thecoachmoore thecoachmoore is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-29-13
Posts: 55
thecoachmoore is on a distinguished road
Monroe football

Faulk our at Monroe (returns to Mason). Stubbs returns.

https://www.journal-news.com/sports/...UExaMtruJSArL/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-08-18, 03:43 PM
Exit 29 Exit 29 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-09-15
Posts: 729
Exit 29 is on a distinguished road
Hope the Hornets can make some progress this season. I think the writing is on the wall for Osterman to be the head coach in 2019. I am not saying it would be a bad option, I just think that another search at the end of the season is the right way to do things.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-18, 05:05 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 7,672
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit 29 View Post
Hope the Hornets can make some progress this season. I think the writing is on the wall for Osterman to be the head coach in 2019. I am not saying it would be a bad option, I just think that another search at the end of the season is the right way to do things.
Uh looks like Monroe will be hard pressed to win 5 next season.QB and one receiver are very good players, but losing Page and Hollar will really hurt. Only l or 2 olinemen back and Collins was their best RB. Could be a long year for the Hornets.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-12-18, 10:20 AM
marvinlewis08 marvinlewis08 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-09-08
Posts: 1,339
marvinlewis08 is on a distinguished road
What happened at Monroe with Coach Faulk is embarrassing to say the least.

They hire a new super. That super makes a guy who has already won a job, conduct additional interviews to earn a job....again. Then gives him some bs about not being able to give him his years (which I know first hand is untrue, there is NO state law that dictates that and I can assure you no union contract is going to state such bs)???

Good luck Monroe, if you keep hiring leaders like that to run your school you deserve what you get. Good grief....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-18, 03:16 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 7,672
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlewis08 View Post
What happened at Monroe with Coach Faulk is embarrassing to say the least.

They hire a new super. That super makes a guy who has already won a job, conduct additional interviews to earn a job....again. Then gives him some bs about not being able to give him his years (which I know first hand is untrue, there is NO state law that dictates that and I can assure you no union contract is going to state such bs)???

Good luck Monroe, if you keep hiring leaders like that to run your school you deserve what you get. Good grief....
Uh, how you doin Marv? Uh high school football aint it great? Politics, intrigue, and underhanded, game of thrones moves. Monroe will be D2 in a few short years and the story will be even better.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-13-18, 08:15 AM
marvinlewis08 marvinlewis08 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-09-08
Posts: 1,339
marvinlewis08 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, how you doin Marv? Uh high school football aint it great? Politics, intrigue, and underhanded, game of thrones moves. Monroe will be D2 in a few short years and the story will be even better.
Whats up hoser? Ole Marv has been laying low past few months. Heard about the Coach Faulk debacle and figured I'd see what yappi was saying.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-13-18, 05:53 PM
hoser hoser is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 7,672
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlewis08 View Post
Whats up hoser? Ole Marv has been laying low past few months. Heard about the Coach Faulk debacle and figured I'd see what yappi was saying.
Uh money talks and bull shi- walks. Its all about the long green. Sad but true.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Youth tackle football participation linked to earlier onset of cognitive and emotiona Yappi Football 67 05-16-18 03:11 PM
D VII State Semifinal: St. Paul (13-0) vs Minster (9-4) EagleFan Football 130 11-27-17 08:26 PM
monroe vs madison football - listen live hornetgrandpa Football 1 09-01-17 04:19 PM
Massillon Football Program: Booster Club DB135 Massillon Tigers 1 08-24-17 09:59 PM
Barberton: A Coaching Legacy frecriss Barberton Magics 16 06-18-17 07:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz