Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-09-18, 03:33 PM
All Yappi

Descartes has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
Yeah I'm not sure where the vile animosity is coming from. Regardless of whether it would work or not, saying that if we we are all the same skin color there wouldn't be discrimation based on skin color is completely uncontroversial. And it certainly doesn't deserve calling him a kike, or being glad that he's dead.
I agree the racial slur and wishing death upon him are sickening. Still, imagine saying in ď70 yrs black people wonít exist.Ē Heís one of those far left self hating whites.
Old 06-09-18, 03:35 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
That's literally exactly what they were saying. I think I counted the word "mix" being used 3 times.
My azz. He was saying it would be a better world if whites didnít exist. Not surprising, they cut this out of the episode.
Old 06-09-18, 03:42 PM
All World

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
I don’t side with them, I’m pro Jews/ Israel, but I’m against what he was saying. I don’t think he was saying we should mix races, he was saying white ppl need to go.

And he’s fundamentally wrong. Look at what happened in Rwanda, there’s always going to be discrimination in some form.
White people created Hutus and Tootsies
Old 06-09-18, 03:56 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post
White people created Hutus and Tootsies
I can’t tell if you’re kidding, but one of the groups came about after overthrowing the German ruling party in the 40s. Still, white ppl didn’t make them kill each other. It is funny, according to the Far Left, making generalized statements on a group of ppl based on the actions of a few is bad, unless you’re talking about white men.
Old 06-09-18, 04:07 PM
All Yappi

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
It is not surprising at all that pboy has fallen hard for the red pill stuff. He's so dead on the stereotype of those people it borders on satire.
Old 06-09-18, 04:07 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Parts Unknown marathon starting tonight.

One of my favorite episodes is when he went to Southern Italy and some local cook takes him to go catch their seafood. They get all decked out in wet suits and spears and when they dive in all of a sudden octopus and other seafood starts falling from above. The old man had someone throwing them in so he could make it look like he caught it. Bourdain was so pissed off he went to a local bar and proceeded to get drunk. The crew had to essentially pull him away.

Quit trying to politicize the guy because I believe deep down he did not give a &%^$. He got along with all kinds and was his own dude.
Old 06-09-18, 04:13 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
My azz. He was saying it would be a better world if whites didnít exist. Not surprising, they cut this out of the episode.
Lol no he wasn't. And the fact that that's what you got out of it shows that you're just looking to be outraged.
Old 06-09-18, 04:17 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
It is not surprising at all that pboy has fallen hard for the red pill stuff. He's so dead on the stereotype of those people it borders on satire.
Yup. I bet he's a "nice guy" too.
Old 06-09-18, 04:53 PM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So you didn't actually watch the video?
Old 06-09-18, 06:50 PM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
If I am ever diagnosed as terminal I will eat a bullet before it gets too bad. Not to dodge a miserable end but I never want to be a burden to those I love. I've been on the other end and have seen it many times and I would never want 24 hour care or to be penned up in some hospice bed.
To every family I've known in such a situation, that hospice bed was a comfort. Those last times with their loved one and vise versa, were a comfort. They keep you so drugged up, you won't be a burden to anyone.

A cousin last year and a month ago I lost a close friend, a brother I grew up with and spent Christmas at his table. The first a boating accident, two weeks trying to save him at St. V's and a couple in hospice. The second, from diagnosis to two days in hospice, not two months. He was comatose to us, bed surrounded and we were talking good times and he blurted out "Fun!" You should be lucky to go like that, though more likely your last words will be "get off my grass."

To ME, making some EMT have to clean up the mess someone has made of their head is chicken crap.
Old 06-09-18, 07:28 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Iím not sure what you mean. I donít think thereís a White Genocide going on, but thereís definitely a lot more public vitriol on display vs white people.
Old 06-09-18, 07:35 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Yup. I bet he's a "nice guy" too.
Iím really not nice. I think after 10+ yrs on here, that wouldíve been apparent. Iím no Alt Right Incel, I just call it like I see it.

It is grotesque that ppl would throw out those slurs and celebrate his death. Thatís wrong, Iíve said it pretty clearly. However, what he said was wrong too.
Old 06-09-18, 07:39 PM
All Yappi

What he said wasn't "wrong". You interpreted it as he was calling for the extermination of white people. Which isn't even close to what he was saying. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
Old 06-09-18, 07:48 PM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Also, what was controversial about what he said? Maybe I missed it but it seems like he's saying race-mixing is how you eliminate discrimination based on race. Doesn't really sound all that illogical, honestly.
This is a guy who made his money, celebrating different cultures, different races. A comment like that does seem to me a bit illogical, coming from his stated beliefs. Pragmatism isn't logic.

Eliminate discrimination based upon race by getting rid of race? That is essentially what he said, though obviously not with vitriol. Sounds to me like a guy with his head up his azz, doesn't think through the consequences and implications of his thoughts.

I'll stick with the tolerance and understanding plan. Let others try the avoidance method.
Old 06-09-18, 07:48 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
What he said wasn't "wrong". You interpreted it as he was calling for the extermination of white people. Which isn't even close to what he was saying. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
He wasn’t calling for extermination, but if he thinks the world would be better w/o ppl of white skin color, that’s pretty racist. He’s implying that it’s only white ppl who are racist. Which again, is bs. I’m sure he’s been to Japan, they’re horrible racist. Japan hasn’t apologized for using Tai, Chinese, and Korean women as sex slaves or the rape at Nan King. Horrible acts motivated by the idea of racial superiority. That idea is still very ingrained in their culture.
Old 06-09-18, 07:50 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
Maybe not illogical but it certainly strikes me as clueless.

Eliminate discrimination based upon race by getting rid of race? That is essentially what he said, though obviously not with vitriol.

I'll stick with the tolerance and understanding plan. Let others try the avoidance method.
Notice he said that was contingent on getting rid of white ppl. He didnít talk about getting rid of black, Latin, Asians, etc.
Old 06-09-18, 07:54 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
I am down with plowing a few Asians.
Old 06-09-18, 07:56 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Notice he said that was contingent on getting rid of white ppl. He didnít talk about getting rid of black, Latin, Asians, etc.

I didn't see the entire quote, only what was written here. I couldn't sit in a room with someone that said "contingent on getting rid of .... ppl" regardless it's their attempt to a positive solution. Those types cause more harm in the name of good than those actually trying to cause harm. It says something about the guy, that's not positive.
Old 06-09-18, 08:02 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
I am down with plowing a few Asians.
My point is this guy was very well travelled and cultured. Thereís no way he doesnít know what Japanís culture is about. So for him to bag on white ppl as the main cause of racism in the world is bogus.
Old 06-09-18, 08:04 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
I didn't see the entire quote, only what was written here. I couldn't sit in a room with someone that said "contingent on getting rid of .... ppl" regardless it's their attempt to a positive solution. Those types cause more harm in the name of good than those actually trying to cause harm. It says something about the guy, that's not positive.
He literally said the only way to end racism was if ppl with white skin didnít exist. He wasnít calling for genocide, but itís heavily implied that itís white ppl driving all of the racism in the world.
Old 06-09-18, 08:15 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Iím not sure what you mean. I donít think thereís a White Genocide going on, but thereís definitely a lot more public vitriol on display vs white people.
You've got sucked into the culture war stuff in such a stereotypical way. Your entire persona is like a cartoon of someone who fell down the incel/red pill rabbit hole because they never interacted with people outside of a computer screen.
Old 06-09-18, 08:17 PM
All Yappi

Southwest Guy is on a distinguished road
RIP Anthony. No doubt the comments were ignorant but in this case PB isn't going that far. Anthony Bourdain had a history of vitriolic comments of his own toward politicians, fellow Chef's and pretty much anybody who didn't think like him. His rating were too high for CNN to mess with when he went off the rails joking about poisoning the president.

That being said he was a very good writer and the show was interesting.
Old 06-09-18, 09:22 PM
All Yappi

No sane person could watch that video and think that Bourdain is saying white people are the problem and that he's calling for their extermination. Get out of the house dude, stop browsing 4chan and incel message boards.
Old 06-09-18, 09:56 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Remember he worked for CNN so he has to hate white people.
Old 06-09-18, 10:57 PM
All Yappi

On another note, Bourdain's thoughts on Bill Maher were hilarious and right on the nose.

Old 06-10-18, 12:26 AM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Bourdain made some entertaining shows but his ideas on politics are garbage. A stereotypical mentally ill progressive.
Old 06-10-18, 01:02 AM
All Yappi

Did he believe man made climate change is a planetary crisis? How about owners of a company not being entitled to as much of the profits as they want?
Old 06-10-18, 01:16 AM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
I've never called global warming a "planetary crisis" and only an idiot would think the latter is not true. Bourdain crossed all kinds of lines. He most definitely believed that white people were the root cause of all evils in the world. His kind aren't into race-mixing to get rid of racism, they're into race-mixing to get rid of just one race. You'll never see them advocate for mass immigration from India into Africa for "diversity". It's always Europe, Australia, Canada, and the US. It's as crazy as it sounds, and his type are unhinged.
Old 06-10-18, 01:39 AM
All World

serpico will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Regardless of whether it would work or not, saying that if we we are all the same skin color there wouldn't be discrimation based on skin color is completely uncontroversial.
Actually itís totally controversial...

https://medium.com/@nilegirl/why-lig...e-c484244707ea
Old 06-10-18, 05:05 AM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My point is this guy was very well travelled and cultured. Thereís no way he doesnít know what Japanís culture is about. So for him to bag on white ppl as the main cause of racism in the world is bogus.
And my point was, I will plow some Asians to help rid the earth of crackers. Taking one for the team.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: