Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-01-17, 08:52 AM
All Ohio

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpico View Post
Well sure, when you have your mind made up beforehand it's pretty hard to be wrong
So you do not think the D's did not have their mind made up before his speech? I mean there are D's that say they want to impeach him. Ask what has he done to be impeached? The answer I keep hearing is we have not found anything yet, but we will. So lets impeach him now before he does.
Old 03-01-17, 08:58 AM
All American

Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Choosing him^ (Bashear) was a case of the same type of shallow thinking that the 'Pubs used in tapping Palin for McCain's VP in trying to appeal to those women disillusioned and alienated when Hillary wasn't nominated in '08. By-golly-bubba ain't bringing back any blue-collar voters. They doubled down on a loser. Awesomeness
yup. "He's got an accent. Throw a common man shirt on him and tell him to make vague references about how dangerous Trump is while sitting in a common folk diner. Oh, and make sure uses down home phrases like 'Look, I'm just a common man with simple upbringings, but...' cause these dumb hicks eat that crap up."

Sound about right?
Old 03-01-17, 09:46 AM
All World

murphy13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
So you do not think the D's did not have their mind made up before his speech? I mean there are D's that say they want to impeach him. Ask what has he done to be impeached? The answer I keep hearing is we have not found anything yet, but we will. So lets impeach him now before he does.
Not true at all he is in violation of the emolument clause. That is what you keep hearing from them. The reason they may not want to impeach him is that both Pence and Ryan are more formidable opponents. They are also far more likely to slash things like medicare, medicaid and social security.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-17, 09:52 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
yup. "He's got an accent. Throw a common man shirt on him and tell him to make vague references about how dangerous Trump is while sitting in a common folk diner. Oh, and make sure uses down home phrases like 'Look, I'm just a common man with simple upbringings, but...' cause these dumb hicks eat that crap up."

Sound about right?
They are still reeling. Pretty funny
Old 03-01-17, 09:54 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy13 View Post
Not true at all he is in violation of the emolument clause. That is what you keep hearing from them.
Except that he's not.
Old 03-01-17, 12:53 PM
All American

bigkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Great speech tonight by Trump.
Pretty bad Democrat response by some old guy in a diner.
lets see how the press goes after the old man,,,,like they did Marco Rubio drinking some water

heck even Rachael McDow had problems with the old man...and if u can't get her to believe in the prop in Mel's Diner.....that is CLASSIC!!!
Old 03-01-17, 01:11 PM
All American

serpico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So you do not think the D's did not have their mind made up before his speech?
Oh, absolutely many of them did. And you are acting just like them. Congrats
Old 03-01-17, 01:16 PM
All American

jmog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy13 View Post
Not true at all he is in violation of the emolument clause. That is what you keep hearing from them. The reason they may not want to impeach him is that both Pence and Ryan are more formidable opponents. They are also far more likely to slash things like medicare, medicaid and social security.

Did Trump receive a title of nobility from a foreign government that I have not heard about?
Old 03-01-17, 03:20 PM
All District

BGFalcons82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmog View Post
Did Trump receive a title of nobility from a foreign government that I have not heard about?
Hell to the yes he did! It's probably in his secret tax returns. Or maybe the Russians have it and Putin won't give it up unless we give him the balance of the uranium Hilliary promised.

Either way, he needs impeached so we can find out!!
Old 03-01-17, 03:58 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpico View Post
Oh, absolutely many of them did. And you are acting just like them. Congrats
No! At my age I am sure they are acting like me and not me like them. They had to learn from someone, so why not me? There is one big difference in how I act compared to the D's and that is I do not go to town meetings and make a complete A-S of myself like the D' do.
Old 03-01-17, 05:44 PM
Varsity

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No! At my age I am sure they are acting like me and not me like them. They had to learn from someone, so why not me? There is one big difference in how I act compared to the D's and that is I do not go to town meetings and make a complete A-S of myself like the D' do.
Sounds like the tea party back in 2009, eh?

With the exception of the idiots rioting most of what I'm seeing today is the same as 2009, only the roles are reversed.
Old 03-01-17, 05:52 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
that is the Democrats reaching out to Middle America.......
Bingo!
Old 03-01-17, 06:18 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post

With the exception of the idiots rioting most of what I'm seeing today is the same as 2009, only the roles are reversed.
It's not an insignificant exception.
Old 03-03-17, 03:08 PM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post

As far as politicians I would agree. What I see different this time around is the vitriol from non-politicians. The Left has really shown that they are not as tolerant as they have been preaching. I never heard a person from the right who unfriended anyone because of their political differences whereas this time around a week doesn't go by where I don't hear another crazy story about a Loonie Leftie getting so upset that they quit talking to anyone who doesn't see the world like they do. I honestly don't think there is any solution right now with how childish the left is acting.
Old 03-04-17, 12:44 PM
All American

https://www.facebook.com/FilmingCops...5974309437661/

LMAO... Trumps expressions coupled with this video made me laugh probably harder than I should have.
Old 03-04-17, 01:18 PM
All Ohio

The fact that these two democrats are giving the same speech Trump is now giving makes me laugh how all of a sudden it is all wrong and just not right. Just shows more and more what BS the liberal left has become. Trump could ask them what they would like to see passed and made into law and if he did it they would protest and complain.
Old 03-04-17, 01:28 PM
All Region

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

LMAO... Trumps expressions coupled with this video made me laugh probably harder than I should have.
It is only a racist xenophobic hate speech if you are not lying!

Everyone run for the hills we have a president who is doing what he said...this should never happen in our great country. We as Americans have never experienced this odd behavior and it can be quite disturbing to our delicate minds.
Old 03-04-17, 02:45 PM
All American

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1020.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1511

I just now got an invitation to the inauguration. What the hey who man?
Old 03-04-17, 02:49 PM
All Yappi

Quote:

That's pretty funny.

Those are the guys that I voted for. They lied to me about their commitment to the border. Let's hope that this one stays committed. Third time's a charm ?
Old 03-04-17, 02:51 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Attachment 1511

I just now got an invitation to the inauguration. What the hey who man?
Democrats in your post office probably "lost" a few totes of mail that just got "found".

Probably BJay, trying to keep those numbers down
Old 03-04-17, 03:15 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Democrats in your post office probably "lost" a few totes of mail that just got "found".

Probably BJay, trying to keep those numbers down
huddled over a burn pot in the backyard at 0200 burning envelopes and fighting racism!
Old 03-07-17, 08:43 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Here's an interesting poll from IBD/TIPP that shows that a majority of Americans believe the press is overly negative of Trump:

http://www.investors.com/politics/pu...-ibdtipp-poll/

The key results:

The poll found that 55% of the public says they've grown "weary from the media's persistently negative coverage of President Trump." A roughly equal share (54%) also believe that the news media "has assumed the role of the opposition party, constantly opposing the president and his policies at every turn."

This is fascinating because it indicates the news media is in serious trouble. Their clear bias is being noted by a majority of Americans. It also means that as each day goes by Trump becomes increasingly inoculated against the lies & half truths of the media.

I also think these results are a better reflection of Trump's "approval" ratings than polls that straight up ask the question. The reason is that two powerful factors act against Trump having decent "favorability" poll results:

1) There is a group of people who support Trump but don't like his style & mannerisms and while they'll vote for him in the election and generally support his policies they will tell anyone that is listening they don't like him. Obama IMO was the exact opposite: people didn't particularly like his policies but claimed to like him.

2) There is another group of people who support AND like Trump but they're embarrassed to admit it to a pollster. Trump supporters know the drill: when you first talk politics with someone you don't know well you tend to beat around the bushes about Trump until it becomes apparent the other person also supports Trump, then it's mutual relief!
Old 03-07-17, 09:55 AM
All World

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Yeah how dare the media call someone out on their lies
Old 03-07-17, 10:49 AM
All Ohio

How dare the fact media did not call out Obama for his lies.
Old 03-07-17, 10:54 AM
All Ohio

14Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Here's an interesting poll from IBD/TIPP that shows that a majority of Americans believe the press is overly negative of Trump:

http://www.investors.com/politics/pu...-ibdtipp-poll/

The key results:

The poll found that 55% of the public says they've grown "weary from the media's persistently negative coverage of President Trump." A roughly equal share (54%) also believe that the news media "has assumed the role of the opposition party, constantly opposing the president and his policies at every turn."

This is fascinating because it indicates the news media is in serious trouble. Their clear bias is being noted by a majority of Americans. It also means that as each day goes by Trump becomes increasingly inoculated against the lies & half truths of the media.

I also think these results are a better reflection of Trump's "approval" ratings than polls that straight up ask the question. The reason is that two powerful factors act against Trump having decent "favorability" poll results:

1) There is a group of people who support Trump but don't like his style & mannerisms and while they'll vote for him in the election and generally support his policies they will tell anyone that is listening they don't like him. Obama IMO was the exact opposite: people didn't particularly like his policies but claimed to like him.

2) There is another group of people who support AND like Trump but they're embarrassed to admit it to a pollster. Trump supporters know the drill: when you first talk politics with someone you don't know well you tend to beat around the bushes about Trump until it becomes apparent the other person also supports Trump, then it's mutual relief!
One of the best posts on here in a while. Absolutely true. People are tired of the squeaky wheel getting the grease. We are choosing to put earplugs in.
Old 03-07-17, 11:30 AM
All World

Quote:
How dare the fact media did not call out Obama for his lies.
Yes they did. He just didn't lie at an impressive 70% rate.

Old 03-07-17, 11:51 AM
All Ohio

Would you like to start a comparison list? They did not call out Obama like they have and will Trump. If they had Obama would have been impeached. Truth is if Obama had not been only half white he would have been impeached. You can take that to the bank.
Old 03-07-17, 12:12 PM
All World

Quote:
Would you like to start a comparison list? They did not call out Obama like they have and will Trump. If they had Obama would have been impeached. Truth is if Obama had not been only half white he would have been impeached. You can take that to the bank.
That sounds like a load of b.s.... If republicans could have done it they would have done it. They had control of the Senate while Obama was in office. They could have easily had it done if he did in fact do something impeachable. If what you are saying is true then this would be the first time a Republican hesitated to prosecute a half black man because of the color of his skin.

Last edited by murphy13; 03-07-17 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-07-17, 12:15 PM
All Ohio

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Truth is if Obama had not been only half white he would have been impeached.
For what?

Quote:
You can take that to the bank.
No.
Old 03-07-17, 12:49 PM
All District

BGFalcons82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Obama would never have been impeached due to only one reason: NOBODY wanted that lunatic Biden at the helm. His selection was Barry's best political move ever. You see, if you have a nut job a heartbeat away, everyone will make sure the heartbeat doesn't stop.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: