Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-13-18, 10:18 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Ghost I never said that I was living under a dicatator , but that this guy ACTS AS IF he is dictator.

YOU actually think Trump is respected by anyone not you and the boys and Israel who doesn't really respect him but loves that he gives in to them. So NK by mere association with Trump becomes a humanitarian hotspot? Does that mean they will let the parents stay with toddlers who try to come into the country?
Old 06-13-18, 10:19 PM
All World

Ghost is either 17 or 72 , if he is no where close to those ages I am horrified at his ignorance . YOU think that other countries think NK is relevant?
Old 06-14-18, 12:08 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Ghost is either 17 or 72 , if he is no where close to those ages I am horrified at his ignorance . YOU think that other countries think NK is relevant?
Who are you talking to?
Old 06-14-18, 06:52 AM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Trump setting up liberals for a war with NK. Getting them all on the record on how horrible Kim is and how he needs to go. It wasn't but 5-6 months ago liberals were basically kneeling with their mouths wide open for Kim.
Old 06-14-18, 06:52 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
One more amazing thing Donald Trump said....that parents of Korean War veterans came up to him during the 2016 campaign and said, "when you can, we'd love our son to be brought back home -- you know, the remains."

He is fulfilling all of his promises.
Old 06-14-18, 06:57 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

You accuse others of being ignorant while displaying your ignorance on Yappi for all to see.

I mean come on Harry at the very least Japan & South Korea think NK is VERY RELEVANT. I would add to that the United States & China. Of course maybe your definition of "relevant" is different then mine?
Old 06-14-18, 07:33 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ghost I never said that I was living under a dicatator , but that this guy ACTS AS IF he is dictator.

YOU actually think Trump is respected by anyone not you and the boys and Israel who doesn't really respect him but loves that he gives in to them. So NK by mere association with Trump becomes a humanitarian hotspot? Does that mean they will let the parents stay with toddlers who try to come into the country?
You said Trump was a dictator. You live in the US. Trump is President of the US. What am I missing? Do you not know what you are saying?

Also, hard to sneak across the border when you live in North Korea.

Quote:
They have nuclear weapons and commit human rights atrocities daily. Pretty sure most people find that relevant.

Your attempt to be flippant just comes off as stupid.
Old 06-14-18, 07:55 AM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
Mullahs: "Hey, we are going to fund a worldwide terrorist network spreading terror, rape and murder around the world and we need our money back"

Obama: "Oh, sure thing. Sorry we have held on to it so long. Have fun wreaking chaos around the world."

Who cares whose money it was? Don't you think sponsoring worldwide terror causes you to forfeit any money held by others?

So, your best friend lends you his gun, tells you he needs it back to kill his wife and you are like "sorry to hear about your marriage problems, here's your gun. Let me know when you do it because I would like to send my regards to her parents."

You are not that dumb.
something tells me he is
Old 06-14-18, 08:05 AM
All World

Here is a picture of Trump Saluting a North Korean military officer.

Could you imagine the Fox/INfo Wars crowd if Obungo did that???

Old 06-14-18, 08:23 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Here is a picture of Trump Saluting a North Korean military officer.

Could you imagine the Fox/INfo Wars crowd if Obungo did that???

What was your opinion when Obama went around the world and bow down to all those leaders and said he was sorry for how the USA acted in the passed and you worry about a salute? Trump is trying to get NK to change and stop and if he went into the negotiation and acted and said and did what you think he should have we would not have got passed the first greeting and it would have been a complete waste of their and the USA's time. Obama and the others sold us down a river trying to get the results we wanted with Iran and you worry about a salute?
Old 06-14-18, 08:34 AM
All World

Trump admires Dictators even murderous ones because he sees strength in killing and asserting your authority. He sticks up for Putin having journalists killed saying back in early 2016 that " WE " [The United states do bad things and kill people too} and he just did it again when calling the leader of the most repressive and brutal regime on earth , highly " Intelligent " a great negotiator , and my favorite"

"A real funny good guy with a great sense of humor" as if he was talking about some affable golfing partner.

He also said regarding a question about the brutal regime by Bret Baier of Fox news " Well there are a lot of countries that do bad things. " Incredible , but is it?

Trump praises and thinks he is most like Dictators , many of them he feels are 'STRONG" because they have lifetime terms { China and NK} and or have that strong ability to kill people , even family.

This isn't speculation or my opinion of course , but facts that this man has actually said and is on tape saying .

He thinks like many of you do if a crime ahs happened somewhere else at some other time it's OK if it happens again .

He says that the 'BIGGEST" "enemy " " We have is the media . So he basically hates the first amendment and the free press UNLESS IT SUITS HIS PURPOSES.

He tears down on a daily basis the top level of law enforcement in our country because they are investigating he and his men .

This isn't dictator like behavior? Seriously it is obvious that he sees himself and what he considers 'Strength" as how dictators operate. he most respects China leader because he thinks it's cool that he is Prez " " for life" .

Said Kim shows strength and is a one on 10,000 type person because of how well even with the advantage of inheritance has done REALLY WELL . It is obvious he is talking about himself as well in this vane , but you have no problem with him saying Kim is Smart funny a great leader and negotiator ? Funny a someone I like and admire as being strong a 1 in 10,000 type man?

You think this is a normal reaction and attitude towards such a man ? And all the others including Putin who he has said many times is a really good strong leader ? Has never criticized him personally for killing journalists among other dissenters and invading Crimea and Ukraine?

I guess you guys also identify with these types of leaders and see trump as one of those guys.

Why not actually respond to what I have written and what trump has said and done?

Old 06-14-18, 09:32 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Trump admires Dictators even murderous ones because he sees strength in killing and asserting your authority. He sticks up for Putin having journalists killed saying back in early 2016 that " WE " [The United states do bad things and kill people too} and he just did it again when calling the leader of the most repressive and brutal regime on earth , highly " Intelligent " a great negotiator , and my favorite"

"A real funny good guy with a great sense of humor" as if he was talking about some affable golfing partner.

He also said regarding a question about the brutal regime by Bret Baier of Fox news " Well there are a lot of countries that do bad things. " Incredible , but is it?

Trump praises and thinks he is most like Dictators , many of them he feels are 'STRONG" because they have lifetime terms { China and NK} and or have that strong ability to kill people , even family.

This isn't speculation or my opinion of course , but facts that this man has actually said and is on tape saying .

He thinks like many of you do if a crime ahs happened somewhere else at some other time it's OK if it happens again .

He says that the 'BIGGEST" "enemy " " We have is the media . So he basically hates the first amendment and the free press UNLESS IT SUITS HIS PURPOSES.

He tears down on a daily basis the top level of law enforcement in our country because they are investigating he and his men .

This isn't dictator like behavior? Seriously it is obvious that he sees himself and what he considers 'Strength" as how dictators operate. he most respects China leader because he thinks it's cool that he is Prez " " for life" .

Said Kim shows strength and is a one on 10,000 type person because of how well even with the advantage of inheritance has done REALLY WELL . It is obvious he is talking about himself as well in this vane , but you have no problem with him saying Kim is Smart funny a great leader and negotiator ? Funny a someone I like and admire as being strong a 1 in 10,000 type man?

You think this is a normal reaction and attitude towards such a man ? And all the others including Putin who he has said many times is a really good strong leader ? Has never criticized him personally for killing journalists among other dissenters and invading Crimea and Ukraine?

I guess you guys also identify with these types of leaders and see trump as one of those guys.

Why not actually respond to what I have written and what trump has said and done?

Got it. You live under a dictator. How many members of your family have been publicly executed? Which hard labor camp have you served in recently?

You just can't make up this degree of butt hurt.
Old 06-14-18, 10:18 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Why not actually respond to what I have written and what trump has said and done? .
It's more fun to make fun of you, and a more valuable use of my time.

Last edited by chs1971; 06-14-18 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-14-18, 10:20 AM
All Yappi

Southwest Guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
[/B]

You accuse others of being ignorant while displaying your ignorance on Yappi for all to see.

I mean come on Harry at the very least Japan & South Korea think NK is VERY RELEVANT. I would add to that the United States & China. Of course maybe your definition of "relevant" is different then mine?
Kind of how Romney talking about a Russia threat and from Obamma on down joking about living in the past. Pretty much the same half of the nation who laughed at Romney are afraid to open a Facebook account because of KGB spies telling them who to vote for.
Since the election NK was Armageddon 2.0 and now they are a meaningless after thought with no strategic value.
Old 06-14-18, 11:00 AM
All World

You make fun of me .? Now that is funny , unintentionally of course because your too stupid to be really funny
Old 06-14-18, 11:46 AM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:

keep watching FOX News....get yourself educated on FACTS...
Old 06-14-18, 12:29 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Predictably dumb statement. Of course they matter. Pretty much illustrates perfectly that you lose your forking mind every time Trump scratches his azz.
If the details mattered you'd see NK got ALOT and we got a little to nothing. Basically a psychotic dictators word. Most objective foreign experts and esp. in that region were very unimpressed with the art of this "deal", it's lacking in details and oversight, hastily contrived, and to the shock of other interested parties, including SK and our own military.

Instead you see a master negotiator who declared that the threat is officially over and we can all sleep well now. Imagine for a second Obama or any sane adult saying that about Iran deal. A deal in contrast btw, very detailed and comprehensive, supported by and involving several other countries with stakes and oversight responsibilities, and years in the making. Also by Pentagon, Mattis, our intel. But but but "Bad deal...my deal better!" That is all Trumptards need to know.

For years we heard Obama was too soft on hostile dictators now your guy is practically sucking their ****s on the world stage.
Old 06-14-18, 01:58 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You make fun of me .? Now that is funny , unintentionally of course because your too stupid to be really funny
"Russian Nationals "

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-14-18, 03:43 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
North Korea is a nothing country they have no money .
They were the biggest direct threat to our country. They either have or very soon would have the ability to take us out.

It would only take a handful of high altitude nukes and most of us would be dead within a year.
Old 06-14-18, 03:44 PM
All American

Harry still plagiarizing people? I haven't been into check.
Old 06-14-18, 03:46 PM
All American

Quote:

what have you written? You mean copied n pasted?
Old 06-15-18, 06:39 AM
All World

North Korea State TV running the clip of our president saluting the North Korean General and sucking up to KJU (including Trumps quotes about how he cares about his people and is really smart and a shrewd negotiator)

What a baffoon.

NK still has nukes.
Old 06-15-18, 06:57 AM
All Yappi

Arrogate will become famous soon enough
you guys would lose your collective minds if Obama did it.

I am a trump supporter but just laugh at the entrenchment of party lines from the people on here
Old 06-15-18, 07:07 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post

I am a trump supporter but just laugh at the entrenchment of party lines from the people on here
If Obama did this in the CONTEXT that Trump did I wouldn't have lost my mind.

BTW, what annoys me isn't a CEREMONIAL salute by the POTUS to a NK general. What annoys me is a POTUS that BOWS to Arabian Sheiks and goes on a world wide tour apologizing for America's behavior. Now that's annoying!
Old 06-15-18, 07:16 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post

I think trump should of btch slapped him.
Old 06-15-18, 07:35 AM
All World

Some of my favorite excerpts from Trumps Singapore TV event -

At one point, after watching North Korean television, which is entirely state-run, the president talked about how positive the female North Korean news anchor was toward Kim, according to two people familiar with his remarks. He joked that even the administration-friendly Fox News was not as lavish in its praise as the state TV anchor, one of the people added, and that maybe she should get a job on U.S. television, instead.

At another point, Trump marveled at how “tough” the North Korean guards seemed, noting that they were always stone-faced and refused to shake hands, the two people said. One recalled the president joking that they could probably take on White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, a retired four-star Marine general. A second did not remember the president specifically mentioning Kelly, but just noting more generally that Kim’s guards seemed formidable

He is jealous of KJU (like Vlad and ME leaders)- no wonder he hates our rule of law and democratic principles.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...az_most&wpmk=1
Old 06-15-18, 07:46 AM
All Yappi

Arrogate will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
I think trump should of btch slapped him.
Backhand
Old 06-15-18, 07:52 AM
All Yappi

winbypin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Some of my favorite excerpts from Trumps Singapore TV event -

At one point, after watching North Korean television, which is entirely state-run, the president talked about how positive the female North Korean news anchor was toward Kim, according to two people familiar with his remarks. He joked that even the administration-friendly Fox News was not as lavish in its praise as the state TV anchor, one of the people added, and that maybe she should get a job on U.S. television, instead.

At another point, Trump marveled at how “tough” the North Korean guards seemed, noting that they were always stone-faced and refused to shake hands, the two people said. One recalled the president joking that they could probably take on White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, a retired four-star Marine general. A second did not remember the president specifically mentioning Kelly, but just noting more generally that Kim’s guards seemed formidable

He is jealous of KJU (like Vlad and ME leaders)- no wonder he hates our rule of law and democratic principles.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...az_most&wpmk=1
Happy. Happy. Happy. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.
Old 06-15-18, 07:58 AM
All Yappi

winbypin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
North Korea State TV running the clip of our president saluting the North Korean General and sucking up to KJU (including Trumps quotes about how he cares about his people and is really smart and a shrewd negotiator)

What a baffoon.

NK still has nukes.
I thought he was returning the salute? He offered his hand, the general saluted, Trump returned the salute and then they shook hands. That is customary, no? And if Obama had done that I wouldn't have cared.

And of course NK still has their nukes. We're you expecting Trump to bring them back with him or something?
Old 06-15-18, 08:06 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I thought he was returning the salute? He offered his hand, the general saluted, Trump returned the salute and then they shook hands. That is customary, no? And if Obama had done that I wouldn't have cared.

And of course NK still has their nukes. We're you expecting Trump to bring them back with him or something?
Trump got his word so I guess we are good to celebrate. Mission Accomplished

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: