Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-19-18, 08:12 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Stable genius is at his golf club tweeting without supervision....

The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!
Old 08-19-18, 08:35 AM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post

The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!
Yes, he spells poorly on Twitter. So do lots of people. Clear evidence of collusion with the Russians to cheat Hillary.
Old 08-19-18, 08:48 AM
All American

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I think the Dems should point out the President's grammar mistakes..... I'm sure that will win them elections
Old 08-19-18, 10:05 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
I think the Dems should point out the President's grammar mistakes..... I'm sure that will win them elections
Harry pointing out anyone's spelling and grammar mistakes is pretty ironic.
Old 08-19-18, 06:41 PM
All Yappi

the_big_toe will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Thank you for pointing this out. I will immediately start giving it the amount of attention it deserves.
Old 08-19-18, 06:45 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Lose by fall guy with a 16 ACT is entering the fray as a guy squawking about fake grammar smack . Mediocre wrestlers who have screwed up ears who lost more than they won have no credibility LAMO lose by fall . How many times did that appear in the paper Winnie the Pooh ?

You write better than I do ? Wanna bet ? Didn't think so boring mundane vapid man.
Old 08-19-18, 06:48 PM
All World

Come on Losey by Pin , post something that shows us Compound complex sentences. Proper usage. Proper references and prose that makes us think?

Come on man you feel strong to put me down, , everyone is always waiting with bated breath to see what you come up with. DAZZLE US .
Old 08-19-18, 07:13 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Getting back on topic, is Mueller panicking?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...team-panickin/

Trump attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani refuted speculation Sunday that White House counsel Donald McGahn had flipped on President Trump, accusing “desperate” investigators of leaking information about the attorney’s cooperation with the special counsel in order to lure the president into a perjury trap.

“They’re down to desperation time,” Mr. Giuliani said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “They have to write a report, and they don’t have a single bit of evidence.”

The New York Times, citing multiple unidentified sources, reported Saturday that Mr. McGahn had spent 30 hours over three days answering questions as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

The report fueled comparisons to Nixon White House counsel John Dean’s decision to switch sides during the Watergate investigation, but former Trump attorney John Dowd said Mr. McGahn was actually a “terrific witness” for the president, dismissing speculation to the contrary as “pure fiction.”

“Pure fiction on claims of pushback by McGahn,” Mr. Dowd told The Washington Times. “Don McGahn was a terrific witness for the president. I debriefed him.”

Mueller and his team have leaked misleading info before to the NYT when they've felt under the gun.
Old 08-19-18, 07:31 PM
All World

If you are banking on 'Why aren't they leaking " I think you are concerned . Trump will be hurt politically at the very least and his men are crooked, corrupt, indicted, pleading, on trial and going down in varying degrees . Lotty who is the first non Trump connected person to be indicted in your opinion in this whole saga ?
Old 08-19-18, 07:38 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
It should be Hillary, Harry.
Old 08-19-18, 07:44 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
If you are banking on 'Why aren't they leaking " I think you are concerned . Trump will be hurt politically at the very least and his men are crooked, corrupt, indicted, pleading, on trial and going down in varying degrees . Lotty who is the first non Trump connected person to be indicted in your opinion in this whole saga ?
The Mueller people ARE leaking Harry. At least that's what I got from reading the article I linked to.

As far as who among the Deep State and Obama Administration gets indicted first I haven't a clue. It will depend on who is and isn't willing to fall on their sword to defend the Deep State and/or Obama. That these folks are in dire legal peril is evident from the huge risk they're taking in trying to remove a sitting POTUS. Because only by removing Trump can they be protected from the consequences of their actions.

Like most things involving the government this will grind out slowly. If the republicans can hold the House it may pick up speed but the key will be who Trump picks as his next AG. Sessions just isn't cut out for what must happen next. Trump will need a pit bull as AG.
Old 08-19-18, 07:48 PM
All World

Lightbulb

I am convinced that trump is truth and the deep state is liars. You finally got to me Lotty, Mueller always leaks and speaks and tweets and Trump is silent.

My bad . Deep state is an enemy of the people and in tandem with the press is the real scourge of this country. Trump hopefully can clean it up .
Old 08-19-18, 07:50 PM
All World

Do you want a side wager that the Rebubs lose the house ? Any amount .Just PM me . I have deep pockets do you ?
Old 08-19-18, 07:54 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Do you want a side wager that the Rebubs lose the house ? Any amount .Just PM me . I have deep pockets do you ?
No. History would say they should lose the House. Out of curiosity though since the GOP is a solid underdog here how many seats would you spot me?
Old 08-19-18, 07:55 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I am convinced that trump is truth and the deep state is liars. You finally got to me Lotty, Mueller always leaks and speaks and tweets and Trump is silent.

My bad . Deep state is an enemy of the people and in tandem with the press is the real scourge of this country. Trump hopefully can clean it up .
I don't know why I waste my time responding to you as if you're a serious poster Harry. It must be the same reason I keep watching the Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead.
Old 08-19-18, 08:06 PM
All American

Harry believing in the Blue wave lol. More like a ripple.
Old 08-19-18, 08:12 PM
All World

I am serious in the respect that you see Trump as the honest newcomer the refreshing non political swamp cleaner. You have to own that. You wont for some reason despite Trump being the most genuine conservative since Reagan and with a higher approval rating and so much ethical than ole Dutch.

DOJ FBI and alll law enforcement save Trumps beloved rank and file and first responders are crooked corrupt and commmiting felonies trying to stop Trump is real and I thank you for brining light to such unfairness to our leader
Old 08-19-18, 08:14 PM
All American

Trumps policies speak for themselves. I don't care how much of a dck he is, I don't care how much he hurts your feelings. Policy matters.
Old 08-19-18, 08:16 PM
All American

At this point I don't even care if he did collude with Russians or Isis to get elected. He is doing a fabulous job. His job isn't to make sure you feel all warm n fuzzy.
Old 08-19-18, 08:38 PM
All World

At what point? The point of overwhelming embarrassment that his tweets and actions have caused the entire country . That extra &6 bucks a month must make you giddy .
Old 08-19-18, 08:48 PM
All American

The positives out weigh any collusion. Who cares? He is great, best potus ever. I know you think he is mean, it's ok, come over and I will make you some warm milk.
Old 08-19-18, 08:59 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Lose by fall guy with a 16 ACT is entering the fray as a guy squawking about fake grammar smack . Mediocre wrestlers who have screwed up ears who lost more than they won have no credibility LAMO lose by fall . How many times did that appear in the paper Winnie the Pooh ?

You write better than I do ? Wanna bet ? Didn't think so boring mundane vapid man.
What is "LAMO"?
Old 08-19-18, 10:40 PM
All Yappi

the_big_toe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
What is "LAMO"?
That is Harry’s wife’s pet name for Harry.

Just a guess.
Old 08-19-18, 10:40 PM
All American

EagleGuy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
The Mueller people ARE leaking Harry. At least that's what I got from reading the article I linked to.

As far as who among the Deep State and Obama Administration gets indicted first I haven't a clue. It will depend on who is and isn't willing to fall on their sword to defend the Deep State and/or Obama. That these folks are in dire legal peril is evident from the huge risk they're taking in trying to remove a sitting POTUS. Because only by removing Trump can they be protected from the consequences of their actions.

Like most things involving the government this will grind out slowly. If the republicans can hold the House it may pick up speed but the key will be who Trump picks as his next AG. Sessions just isn't cut out for what must happen next. Trump will need a pit bull as AG.
How would you like to be in "their" shoes and have to continue re-thinking and adjusting damage control on a constant basis as the dribs and drabs we have been witnessing march on?

Glad I'm just a regular guy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: