Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #61  
Old 09-15-17, 04:07 PM
steelboot steelboot is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-16-12
Posts: 158
steelboot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Phatneff's explanation is pretty much how I remember it in the video. Others have suggested the LW keeper looked at the center ref, AR, and Mason's injured player basically waiting for them to do something. I just didn't see that in the video at all. I even replayed it to watch how fast he punted the ball and he did so in about 5 seconds. This included him getting off the ground after securing the ball.

I think the people complaining about that play are really more upset about the outcome of the game. In other words, their team lost.
You weren't there so you have no idea. The L doesn't bother us, it is the manner in which it occurred. Many chances for involved parties to do the right thing and they didn't, it's cool, we'll all live.

I will guarantee you one thing if the roles were reversed West would have never been allowed to play the ball into the box, their coach would not have allowed it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #62  
Old 09-15-17, 04:12 PM
steelboot steelboot is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-16-12
Posts: 158
steelboot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Yea, I get what he is saying but refs waive off offsides frequently especially when the keeper ends up with the ball and will be punting it out. So I am in agreement with you.

And as far as the kid laying on the ground...kids do that all the time after plays like this. Sometimes they are hurt for real like this kid. Sometimes its just their pride. Sometimes they are frustrated and take the moment to catch their breath and adjust their equipment. The keeper punted the ball inside of 6 seconds so it's not like he was laying there for a long period of time either.
Uh the rule states he must play the ball within 6 seconds. He paused and looked at the ref expecting a whistle for either the injury or the offside. Ref could have told him to hold the ball while he assessed the extent of the injury as well. Bottom line it is a terrible rule and anyone who has played the game knows that is NOT how you restart after a stoppage. Hell the stoppage was for an injured Mason player.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-15-17, 04:16 PM
steelboot steelboot is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-16-12
Posts: 158
steelboot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
I'm not so sure about that. I'd have a problem with awarding an IFK after the goalkeeper was already allowed to put the ball back into play.
Happens all the time, ref doesn't see the flag play continues and then notices the flag and blows the whistle. So are you saying that if the ref doesn't see the flag and play continues and the attacking team scores that the goal should count because the ball was still in play!!!? I wouldn't expect your phone to ring to ref any soccer games anytime soon.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-15-17, 04:18 PM
steelboot steelboot is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-16-12
Posts: 158
steelboot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer13579 View Post
The fact that people are saying this is unsportsmanlike is absurd. These KIDS are 15-18 years old. The REF is the one who should control the game. Video shows a substantial amount of time for LW to recover and defend that free kick. Reffing this year throughout the city has been abysmal. Both coaches and all players should know that at this point. Both Mason players and LW players had enough time to set up for the free kick. The fact that people are calling others out for being unsportsmanlike is just dumb. LW recovered nicely with a win and Mason kept things going with a win over East. Both have to play Sycamore still and anything can happen in the GMC. There should be no calling out of unsportsmanlike play by either teams or coaches. Literally ridiculous. If free kick doesn't go in, are we still having this conversation about unsportsmanlike play? absolutely not.
Is the Mason coach 15-18 years old? Unsportsmanlike!!!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 09-15-17, 05:19 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
Happens all the time, ref doesn't see the flag play continues and then notices the flag and blows the whistle. So are you saying that if the ref doesn't see the flag and play continues and the attacking team scores that the goal should count because the ball was still in play!!!? I wouldn't expect your phone to ring to ref any soccer games anytime soon.
Know what else happens all the time? The ref disregards the the flag because the keeper ends up with the ball anyway. As in this case.

I am sure if Mason had scored a goal as a result of the offside situation the AR would have advised the center ref and the appropriate actions would have been taken.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-15-17, 05:22 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
Uh the rule states he must play the ball within 6 seconds. He paused and looked at the ref expecting a whistle for either the injury or the offside. Ref could have told him to hold the ball while he assessed the extent of the injury as well. Bottom line it is a terrible rule and anyone who has played the game knows that is NOT how you restart after a stoppage. Hell the stoppage was for an injured Mason player.
The video does not support any of your claims at all in regards to LW's keeper. It was business as usual for him.

The ref followed the rules all OHSAA teams play under.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-15-17, 05:25 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
You weren't there so you have no idea. The L doesn't bother us, it is the manner in which it occurred. Many chances for involved parties to do the right thing and they didn't, it's cool, we'll all live.

I will guarantee you one thing if the roles were reversed West would have never been allowed to play the ball into the box, their coach would not have allowed it.
I saw the video you tool. I didn't need to be there to see what happened. The video showed the entire exchange clearly.

Are you the LW coach? If not, you can't guarantee anything he would have done in that situation.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-15-17, 05:55 PM
2731 2731 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-10-16
Posts: 229
2731 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
Says the clown with 2731 as his screen name. Must be a Mason parent and I think I know which one!!!
Clown?

Like "Tears of a Clown"?

I love that song.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 09-15-17, 06:06 PM
Bearcat_phan Bearcat_phan is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-11-16
Posts: 86
Bearcat_phan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I saw the video you tool. I didn't need to be there to see what happened. The video showed the entire exchange clearly.

Are you the LW coach? If not, you can't guarantee anything he would have done in that situation.
Everyone in the LW program knows they would've played the ball back coach Coop would've shouted it out...the kids all know it.....Mason's coach had time to instruct them to do what they already knew...why else would a Mason kid inquire with the ref? ....kids from these schools play club ball and know the difference between right and wrong. Greedy Reedy on Tuesday night....hope there is a rematch later in the season.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-15-17, 06:14 PM
phatneff phatneff is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-08-04
Posts: 719
phatneff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
I also stated that Mason's Coach shares in the culpability of the debacle, he should have directed his player(s) to play backwards and then resume action. I do not buy your offside decision (that was your life line out of the situation) as you could have discussed with your AR during the stoppage and brought the play back to a West IDK inside their 18. It was an unfortunate domino effect of bad decisions leading to more bad decisions leading to unsportsmanlike play. I won't even mention the 10+ yards Mason moved the ball forward from your original stoppage. The video evidence is out there and it is indisputable.
1. The only culpability shared here is with you by yourself. Blaming anyone for anything is this situation is false, except for blaming you for your ridiculous tirade.

2. Nobody cares what you're buying unless it's tissues. I didn't look at the AR because I didn't need to. Even if I did, I would have waved him down. Ball in keeper's hands = wave down AR.

3. The unfortunate domino effect of bad decisions is from you deciding to keep posting.

4. Maybe the ball could've been put back 10 yards. Maybe it couldn't. Regardless, it's irrelevant because it didn't happen, just like all the other things you said should have happened.

5. I haven't officiated for 20 years to get compliments from parents or fans. I officiate to try to add value to the experience that these kids are having. It's not about a paycheck, either. My full time job supports me sufficiently.

6. I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You had to be the loudest dissenter coming down from the stands after the game was over. My daughter plays soccer. When she gets to be of high school age, I'll be sure to remember you as to know how not to act while watching her games.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 09-15-17, 06:18 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_phan View Post
Everyone in the LW program knows they would've played the ball back coach Coop would've shouted it out...the kids all know it.....Mason's coach had time to instruct them to do what they already knew...why else would a Mason kid inquire with the ref? ....kids from these schools play club ball and know the difference between right and wrong. Greedy Reedy on Tuesday night....hope there is a rematch later in the season.
Lots of assumptions here. Maybe Mason's coach assumed his kid would do the "right" thing too. But the kid did it on his own after inquiring with the ref. Ever think about that?

It's easy to sit back and be critical after the fact and when you're on the losing end. Somehow I seriously doubt if roles were reversed and LW did this, despite all their club experience and their coach yelling at them, and LW won the game on that set piece that you would be on here saying that "yea we won but that was a crap play". In fact, I bet you would be on here saying "hey, that's the rules. Fair play."
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-15-17, 07:58 PM
Bearcat_phan Bearcat_phan is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-11-16
Posts: 86
Bearcat_phan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Lots of assumptions here. Maybe Mason's coach assumed his kid would do the "right" thing too. But the kid did it on his own after inquiring with the ref. Ever think about that?

It's easy to sit back and be critical after the fact and when you're on the losing end. Somehow I seriously doubt if roles were reversed and LW did this, despite all their club experience and their coach yelling at them, and LW won the game on that set piece that you would be on here saying that "yea we won but that was a crap play". In fact, I bet you would be on here saying "hey, that's the rules. Fair play."
You're right in that I wouldn't be as emotional about it....but I would still think it was a bad way to resolve an otherwise entertaining game. It's done and over with and some 3 days later it's time to move on. I think the overall message is that it's a bad rule that needs revisited soon.

As a fan it was impossible to not be disappointed at how it turned out for our team, but sports mimics life in that things don't always seem fair and you've got to keep grinding and with that we've already bounced back with a decent effort last night.

I appreciate Mr Referee giving his input....we all may not agree on how it was handled but it is what it is and you have conviction that you made the right decision...I too think that overall he did a nice job with the game. Without a doubt it's a tough job to officiate and no matter what people are going to dissent especially in this forum. Keep doing your thing and take each experience and use it to your advantage as you continue on...without a doubt the game needs officials and it's a tough job so thanks for you're time. Everyone is however entitled to their opinions and this is a good forum to debate ....so don't take it as hate.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-15-17, 08:58 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_phan View Post
You're right in that I wouldn't be as emotional about it....but I would still think it was a bad way to resolve an otherwise entertaining game. It's done and over with and some 3 days later it's time to move on. I think the overall message is that it's a bad rule that needs revisited soon.

As a fan it was impossible to not be disappointed at how it turned out for our team, but sports mimics life in that things don't always seem fair and you've got to keep grinding and with that we've already bounced back with a decent effort last night.

I appreciate Mr Referee giving his input....we all may not agree on how it was handled but it is what it is and you have conviction that you made the right decision...I too think that overall he did a nice job with the game. Without a doubt it's a tough job to officiate and no matter what people are going to dissent especially in this forum. Keep doing your thing and take each experience and use it to your advantage as you continue on...without a doubt the game needs officials and it's a tough job so thanks for you're time. Everyone is however entitled to their opinions and this is a good forum to debate ....so don't take it as hate.
I agree.....it's old news and we all have our opinions and we aren't going to change any minds obviously. Good luck to you guys the rest of the year!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-15-17, 10:05 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 520
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I agree.....it's old news and we all have our opinions and we aren't going to change any minds obviously. Good luck to you guys the rest of the year!
The other option would be to defend the free kick from 45 yards out...

Last edited by Happygoluckky; 09-16-17 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: less blunt
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-20-17, 11:15 AM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Lots of assumptions here. Maybe Mason's coach assumed his kid would do the "right" thing too. But the kid did it on his own after inquiring with the ref. Ever think about that?

It's easy to sit back and be critical after the fact and when you're on the losing end. Somehow I seriously doubt if roles were reversed and LW did this, despite all their club experience and their coach yelling at them, and LW won the game on that set piece that you would be on here saying that "yea we won but that was a crap play". In fact, I bet you would be on here saying "hey, that's the rules. Fair play."
No, mason parents are even saying its unfair. Only a few parents and a handful of people that know nothing about the game somehow think its fair.
Also, life is unfair. Also, be prepared to hear crap when you play dishonest or taje advantage of a situation for a cheap win. Thats life. When you do tge wrong thing, yiu sometimes get grief over it .
They deserve the grief. Lw did nothing but help the injired mason player to get their grief

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-20-17, 11:19 AM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatneff View Post
1. The only culpability shared here is with you by yourself. Blaming anyone for anything is this situation is false, except for blaming you for your ridiculous tirade.

2. Nobody cares what you're buying unless it's tissues. I didn't look at the AR because I didn't need to. Even if I did, I would have waved him down. Ball in keeper's hands = wave down AR.

3. The unfortunate domino effect of bad decisions is from you deciding to keep posting.

4. Maybe the ball could've been put back 10 yards. Maybe it couldn't. Regardless, it's irrelevant because it didn't happen, just like all the other things you said should have happened.

5. I haven't officiated for 20 years to get compliments from parents or fans. I officiate to try to add value to the experience that these kids are having. It's not about a paycheck, either. My full time job supports me sufficiently.

6. I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You had to be the loudest dissenter coming down from the stands after the game was over. My daughter plays soccer. When she gets to be of high school age, I'll be sure to remember you as to know how not to act while watching her games.
So, your the official that allowed this? Lol you were looking right at the west keeper! With a player that just went down. Then you blow your whistle as soon as he kicks it??? Ive seen the video. Why wait? Could you not see he was down?
Also. It was told to me tgat you restarted with a drop ball in the first half with an injured player to the west keeper.
So, 30 years and you still dont know the rules?? Lol. Do the kids a favor. Quit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-20-17, 11:32 AM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Please, avoid moeller games. Stick to mason games. They love you, and for good reasons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-20-17, 11:44 AM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Dude....take your mittens off when you're typing. Maybe we'll understand you then.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-20-17, 12:01 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Dude....take your mittens off when you're typing. Maybe we'll understand you then.
Dude...if you cant figure out what i typed then you're as ignorant in reading as you are in soccer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-20-17, 12:32 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisham View Post
Dude...if you cant figure out what i typed then you're as ignorant in reading as you are in soccer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Well...it's been more than a week since the game. If you're still hung up on the way it played out, maybe you need to seek some help.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 09-20-17, 12:33 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Take your own advice, you seem pretty hung up too. You did comment after a week, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-20-17, 12:35 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Well...it's been more than a week since the game. If you're still hung up on the way it played out, maybe you need to seek some help.
I just checked my account today and noticed the stubborn referee that cannot see he made bad decisions comment.
Then some troll named winbypin had to get his 2 cents in. Perhaps he should take his own advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-20-17, 12:36 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
LOL. No affiliation with any of the schools involved.

West goalie punted the ball before play was stopped. Mason had clear possession of the ball. Ref stopped play. Mason gets an IFK. And then they scored.

It was a fair play. You just don't like the outcome.
Its been a week, why you still hung up, especially since you have no one involved. Lol. Liar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-20-17, 12:44 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisham View Post
Its been a week, why you still hung up, especially since you have no one involved. Lol. Liar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I enjoy making fun of you for your comments. I am little bored right now. You're acting like someone died as a result of this.

The game is over. LW lost. It was fair and by the rules. You guys complaining are actually suggesting the ref should have ignored the rules of the game. The video was out there and it supported nothing that you & steelboot claim. Hence probably why the video was taken down.

Yes, I am trolling you. Why? Because you are an easy target. Seriously. The game was last week. You've played probably 2 games since then and you're still hung up on this loss?

As the Disney princess sings...."let it go".
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-20-17, 12:49 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I enjoy making fun of you for your comments. I am little bored right now. You're acting like someone died as a result of this.

The game is over. LW lost. It was fair and by the rules. You guys complaining are actually suggesting the ref should have ignored the rules of the game. The video was out there and it supported nothing that you & steelboot claim. Hence probably why the video was taken down.

Yes, I am trolling you. Why? Because you are an easy target. Seriously. The game was last week. You've played probably 2 games since then and you're still hung up on this loss?

As the Disney princess sings...."let it go".
At least you admit you're trolling . I explained my commenting after a week, your just a no life loser that obviously has nothing better to do in your life. Especially since a comment wasn't even directed to you. Lol
There is not one person ive talked to, even on mason side, like yourself thst has said this is fair. Ive spoken yo several referees also. High school, they hate the rule and know it's not fair. But some no life troll knows its fair. Lol. Get a life dude. Youre a mason parent or coach. Its obvious.
Later troll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-20-17, 12:51 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I enjoy making fun of you for your comments. I am little bored right now. You're acting like someone died as a result of this.

The game is over. LW lost. It was fair and by the rules. You guys complaining are actually suggesting the ref should have ignored the rules of the game. The video was out there and it supported nothing that you & steelboot claim. Hence probably why the video was taken down.

Yes, I am trolling you. Why? Because you are an easy target. Seriously. The game was last week. You've played probably 2 games since then and you're still hung up on this loss?

As the Disney princess sings...."let it go".
And weve played more than 2 games since then. Remember troll...im not on the lw side. If you were a good troll you would have read that. But youre as ignorant in that as you are reading and soccer, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-20-17, 12:52 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I enjoy making fun of you for your comments. I am little bored right now. You're acting like someone died as a result of this.

The game is over. LW lost. It was fair and by the rules. You guys complaining are actually suggesting the ref should have ignored the rules of the game. The video was out there and it supported nothing that you & steelboot claim. Hence probably why the video was taken down.

Yes, I am trolling you. Why? Because you are an easy target. Seriously. The game was last week. You've played probably 2 games since then and you're still hung up on this loss?

As the Disney princess sings...."let it go".
And you even went back to watch the video? Lol, yiu ate obsessed with this...but of course you arent affiliated with mason ..lol. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-20-17, 12:54 PM
Chrisham Chrisham is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-17
Posts: 30
Chrisham is on a distinguished road
I just realized. You been trolling this post for over a week! Lol and of course, no affiliation. Get a freaking life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 09-20-17, 12:57 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisham View Post
At least you admit you're trolling . I explained my commenting after a week, your just a no life loser that obviously has nothing better to do in your life. Especially since a comment wasn't even directed to you. Lol
There is not one person ive talked to, even on mason side, like yourself thst has said this is fair. Ive spoken yo several referees also. High school, they hate the rule and know it's not fair. But some no life troll knows its fair. Lol. Get a life dude. Youre a mason parent or coach. Its obvious.
Later troll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
No life loser. That's cute. My kids play. I enjoy watching them. I enjoy watching the game and discussing it with people. I don't know a single person at Mason high school. Student, teacher or coach.

Other refs have said it was handled correctly. They might not agree with the rule but that isn't for them to decide now is it? Did you carry the video around with you to show them or just go with your wrong description of how it played out? The video posted didn't go the way you described it. Eye witness testimony is frequently wrong. People, like you here, have their own bias when retelling the situation.

You know, sometimes, when you're complaining to people about something like this, they will just tell you what you want to hear so the subject can change. Ever think people are doing that to you?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-20-17, 01:01 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,448
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisham View Post
And you even went back to watch the video? Lol, yiu ate obsessed with this...but of course you arent affiliated with mason ..lol. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
The video was posted on here for people to see. Of course I watched it. If you see my posts, after watching the video I actually changed my mind a little on how it played out. Posting the video was a bad idea as it definitely didn't help your argument at all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girls Soccer Scores (9/12) Yappi Girls Soccer 8 09-13-17 07:28 AM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/5) Yappi Boys Soccer 23 09-08-17 07:30 AM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/6) Yappi Boys Soccer 3 09-06-17 08:08 PM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/2) Yappi Boys Soccer 15 09-04-17 09:57 PM
Boys Soccer Scores (8/21) Yappi Boys Soccer 5 08-22-17 09:04 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz