Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-15-19, 05:23 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
In fairness to McCabe he's hardly the only one who felt alarmed by the Presidents behavior.
What people with SFB think does not count.
Old 02-15-19, 07:05 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
In hindsight I don't doubt many in the FBI wish they or someone had leaked the investigation. Idk how Comey sleeps at night.

Btw, the discussion was about being an unwitting Russian agent, not some idiot who lies about inaugural crowds or banging hookers. Refuting our own intel over Russian meddling, then firing Comey to stop the investigation, then celebrating with the Kremlin's top spies - in the oval office - by the POTUS. If that doesn't warrant FBI concern then nothing would.
Think logically...they all know as Mccabe is saying this that the Clinton campaign paid for the dossier, they were warned by Ohr that it was unverified and from suspicions sources. They also know they will not get a FISA warrant without it and did not tell the judge.

The whole Russia scandal has nothing to do with Trump and Russia. It is simply a diversion to cover their own tracks with Uranium 1, Clinton foundation pay to play and the real Russian collusion among other things...Do you seriously think bill is worth a half million for a 20 min. speech?

They must get Trump out before he exposes the truth, their lives literally depend on it, all hands on deck we must deceive the masses and whip them into a anti Trump frenzy until we remove him.

You are but a little woolen pawn in the the largest political scandal in our nations history.
Old 02-15-19, 07:11 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
That must be some sweater if he can borrow money against it......
Old 02-16-19, 02:16 AM
All American

bob22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
I agree chs but apparently these guys were trying to create evidence that Trump wasn't fit to serve based on his mental condition. Of course there was zero evidence that he was mentally unstable.

McCabe's statement does cast a new light on Peter Strzok's little exchange with his lover Page:

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok in August 2016.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

I guess we now know what Strzok was talking about here.
They didn't need to create any evidence of his mental condition. Trump does that himself with performances like his emergency declaration and the q & a that followed.

The guy is a train wreck slowly deteriorating.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-19, 08:50 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob22 View Post
They didn't need to create any evidence of his mental condition. ... The guy is a train wreck slowly deteriorating.
Is SDTW a disease recognized by the American Psychiatric Association?
Old 02-16-19, 09:15 AM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
So who connected to working for or appointed to jobs in the previous 3 admistrations before this one were put away , died in Prison ( Manafort surely will ) were indicted , went to trial for lying to feds? So why do you think so many lied about non illegal things with some doing time For it ? Seriously why lie if the only way you go to prison is by lying? What reasons could there be fir lying about innocent actions?
Old 02-16-19, 09:30 AM
All Yappi

I love how many here’ know exactly what will be in the final
Report. They seem to know what every person interviewed said. I don’t think there is going to be some high crime where Trump is concerned as opposed to some who worked for him
But it will hurt him politically no doubt . He incessantly attacks the investigation for a reason . It’s not because there is nothing there. It’s becsuse he knows to some degree it will dsmage him , diminish him in some way and he is trying as hard as he can to
Have his base disbelieve it totally . Innocent people don’t act this defensive .
Old 02-16-19, 10:04 AM
All World

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
I love how many here’ know exactly what will be in the final
Report. They seem to know what every person interviewed said. I don’t think there is going to be some high crime where Trump is concerned as opposed to some who worked for him
But it will hurt him politically no doubt . He incessantly attacks the investigation for a reason . It’s not because there is nothing there. It’s becsuse he knows to some degree it will dsmage him , diminish him in some way and he is trying as hard as he can to
Have his base disbelieve it totally . Innocent people don’t act this defensive .
Where do you get how innocent people act? I ask you how would you act if it seemed like you were being attacked from almost every side? If you tell me you would not fight with every ouch of energy you have you are not much of a person. Are you one of those people that just lets everyone and anyone run over you?
Old 02-16-19, 10:26 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
Where do you get how innocent people act? I ask you how would you act if it seemed like you were being attacked from almost every side? If you tell me you would not fight with every ouch of energy you have you are not much of a person. Are you one of those people that just lets everyone and anyone run over you?
Where were you the previous 8 years? Innocent people don't act like Trump and his close associates, as the constant lies and criminal indictments rain down like candy.

An innocent person would not be afraid to testify. He (like she) would welcome it.
Old 02-16-19, 10:42 AM
All World

Where were you the during the 8 years of Obama and his many lies? How are innocent people suppose to act ? I think you forgot to answer. All you keep telling me is in your opinion he is not innocent and his reason for being guilty is his actions of claiming his innocents. You sir are become a joke and a true spokes person for the fake news crowd. Since you are having trouble answering my above question. Try this one explaining away the interview of McCabe by 60 minutes?
Old 02-16-19, 10:46 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
They didn't need to create any evidence of his mental condition. Trump does that himself with performances like his emergency declaration and the q & a that followed.

The guy is a train wreck slowly deteriorating.

So if you don't like the POTUS you're okay with unelected bureaucrats deciding that he needs to go? Just remember that what goes around comes around.
Old 02-16-19, 10:51 AM
All Yappi

Meanwhile as people squeal like stuck pigs about the constitutional crisis of Trump declaring a nation emergency at the border, the REAL constitutional crisis is largely being ignored by the MSM. Fortunately there are courageous opinion writers & journalists who are talking about it:

https://spectator.us/deep-blob/

And now we have Andrew McCabe, former Acting Director of the FBI, beginning his book tour with an interview on 60 Minutes in which he admits that he was at the center of a plot to unseat the President of the United States. The Times put it this way: ‘McCabe Says Justice Dept. Officials Had Discussions About Pushing Trump Out.’

There follows a few hundred words of brow-wrinkled prose about their ‘so alarmed,’ ‘dire concerns’ that the President had just fired their guy, FBI director James ‘higher loyalty’ Comey, that they got together and wondered how they could entice the Vice President and a majority of the Cabinet to collude (ooo, there’s that word!) to invoke the 25th Amendment and jettison a guy they didn’t approve of.

The Times story is cast in their best anodyne prose, carefully tilted to make it seem as if this was perfectly reasonable, business-as-usual stuff.

But it wasn’t reasonable, and it is business-as-usual only in a banana republic or a polity that is essentially ruled by hyper-bureaucratized administrative apparatus.

So very true:

As I have said many times, this plot to destroy a presidency is the most serious political scandal in our history. If the media were not so corrupt and beholden to The Narrative, you’d know that and we’d have our own species of gilets jaunes crowding the streets. The blob-like activity of the administrative state smothers any opposition that is too vocal, too effective. But it is possible, just, that Andrew McCabe’s momentary burst of candor, together with the confirmation yesterday of a serious-minded Attorney General in William Barr, will rip the lid off this teeming, pus-ridden boil on the face of the republic.
Old 02-16-19, 10:54 AM
All World

Quote:
An innocent person would not be afraid to testify. He (like she) would welcome it.
That's true. Innocent people have never ever been convicted of a crime.

Innocent people have never been embarrassed by testimony, that while not criminal, harmed their reputation.

Innocent people have never had to spend tens of thousands of dollars, sometimes hundreds of thousands, defending their good name.

Innocent people should "welcome" being forced to give testimony to crimes they did not commit.
Old 02-16-19, 10:57 AM
All Yappi

Some more truth to power prose:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...resident-trump

There are new revelations about what took place in Washington during the extraordinary period from May 9, 2017, when President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, to May 17, 2017 when Trump-Russia special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed.

The short version is: The reports were true. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein really did discuss wearing a wire to secretly record the president. Rosenstein and others did discuss invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office. And the FBI did adopt an aggressive new investigation strategy, targeting the president himself, almost instantly after the Comey firing.

The plot twists & turns:

Much, if not all, of what McCabe reports has been reported before. But an eyewitness, insider account lends new weight to the idea that the highest levels of the national security apparatus experienced a collective freakout in the days after the Comey firing.

In particular, it intensifies questions about Rosenstein's behavior in those eight days. Remember that Rosenstein played a key role in the removal of Comey. A few days later, he was talking about removing the president for having removed Comey. The sheer audacity of that has stunned even experienced Capitol Hill observers.

"The guy who wrote the memo providing the justification for firing Comey is then upset that the swamp is mad at him for helping fire Comey and then comes up with a plan to wear a wire and invoke the 25th Amendment," said the House Republican.
Old 02-16-19, 11:13 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Where were you the during the 8 years of Obama and his many lies? How are innocent people suppose to act ? I think you forgot to answer. All you keep telling me is in your opinion he is not innocent and his reason for being guilty is his actions of claiming his innocents. You sir are become a joke and a true spokes person for the fake news crowd. Since you are having trouble answering my above question. Try this one explaining away the interview of McCabe by 60 minutes?
What’s to explain ? Fake news crowd ? Innocent people act above the fray ,Mueller and the investigators say nothing . Trump tweets like a teenager attacking them at every turn as more of his people get in serious trouble . I’ll watch the interview and comment . Trump will be damaged politically and rightfully so based on real news. His men aren’t so lucky as some will spend years in Prison .
Old 02-16-19, 11:19 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Innocent people are supposed to fire investigators, refuse to testify, lie repeatedly, and receive criminal indictments in courts of law on a variety of fronts. There, happy? Sorry about the fake news and all the stuff that the birther Pres. and pedophile got away with. Btw don't throw out that Trump U diploma yet it might become a collectors item.

One thing for sure, at best, I have never seen such an innocent person surrounded by more criminally indicted and/or admitted felons. Except for maybe the last 2 republican administrations but we aren't close to done yet. Drain the Swamp!
Old 02-16-19, 11:32 AM
All American

bob22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
So if you don't like the POTUS you're okay with unelected bureaucrats deciding that he needs to go? Just remember that what goes around comes around.
When a President is slipping away from reality bit by bit, I'd hope all responsible parties would keep extremely close tabs on the situation and pull the plug if need be.

Old 02-16-19, 11:47 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
When a President is slipping away from reality bit by bit, I'd hope all responsible parties would keep extremely close tabs on the situation and pull the plug if need be.

So less then 3 months into his term our glorious apparatchiks in the Deep State already could see he was "slipping away"? How observant of them!

I actually love the new direction you want to take our presidential elections. Let's make them just like when our HS football coach would let us vote for captains. Of course if we didn't pick the kids that the coaches wanted no problem they just ignored our votes and appointed the captains they wanted!

We can turn over the same power to senior management in the FBI & DOJ. Heck maybe we can expand the bureaucratic power base and include the Departments of Education, transportation & energy! And let's not forget the CIA & IRS - they should also get a say as to the acceptability of who WE elect to be POTUS.
Old 02-16-19, 12:04 PM
All American

Quote:

He talks more and uses a teleprompter less than any president. He is also not a politician and could care less about political politeness.
When certain politicians loose their teleprompter it is a immediate disaster... Obama certainly could not string a coherent sentence together without one, uh uh uh uh uh uh ya know...

Most could never stand in front of a audience for hours and keep them engaged without help. He is literally a genius in that respect alone.
Old 02-16-19, 12:33 PM
All World

Someday, sometime all this Mueller hunt will be over and one side is going to cheer and the other side is going to cry and give excuses to why thing went the way they did. I hope we can all get together at that time and have a continued conversation on what happened, but by best guess will be if Trump is proven not guilty or we hear no evidence can be found or maybe like Hillary he will not be prosecuted because he really did not mean to break the law, most liberals will just cry and shout how this was just a sham of justice.
Old 02-16-19, 02:36 PM
All Ohio

JcksnPlrBrs2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Someday, sometime all this Mueller hunt will be over and one side is going to cheer and the other side is going to cry and give excuses to why thing went the way they did. I hope we can all get together at that time and have a continued conversation on what happened, but by best guess will be if Trump is proven not guilty or we hear no evidence can be found or maybe like Hillary he will not be prosecuted because he really did not mean to break the law, most liberals will just cry and shout how this was just a sham of justice.
In the end, I fully expect this to just continue to drag out as a muddled vague mess, report or no report, or whatever, for years. I actually even suspect that the DNC leadership surmises that they're better off if they can just avoid serious impeachment discussions and have Donald Trump leave office the same way he came in (through the ballot box), and they're probably more than content to just try to "smother" his administration until they can take a crack at things in 2020.

I personally would prefer to see him impeached, but I can also see the practicality to the route I'm predicting will actually happen. If Mueller's report contains some things that give them no other real choice, sure, then they'll pursue impeachment, but I don't think they really actually want to be in that position (regardless of the public rhetoric from some of the party).
Old 02-16-19, 02:55 PM
All American

If Trump can be impeached any president from now on can be impeached no matter how good of a leader or how impeccable their past it simply does not matter.
Old 02-16-19, 03:01 PM
All Ohio

JcksnPlrBrs2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
If Trump can be impeached any president from now on can be impeached no matter how good of a leader or how impeccable their past it simply does not matter.
Old 02-16-19, 04:23 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Impeccable past? You weren't talking Trump right? Oh crap you were . Carry on Reynolds wrap . 'He wore a Reynolds wrap beret "
Old 02-16-19, 04:26 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Smokin’ hot take by Bob here.
Old 02-16-19, 04:59 PM
All American

If a existing president were allowed to weaponize our intelligence agencies against a political foe no duly elected president is safe. Any crime is absolutely irrelevant. The optics are simply controlled by the state media and the crimes are fabricated, embellished and planted.
We know who paid for the dossier.
We know who fabricated it.
We know who falsely presented it.
We know how the state controlled media portrayed it.

You can always count on the dimwitted drooling masses to oblige...some are so controlled that when the truth emerges they refuse to acknowledged it.
Old 02-17-19, 10:57 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:

A liberal talking about slipping from reality...ironic.
Old 02-17-19, 11:23 AM
All Yappi

If it’s not too much trouble could someone give a list of all the things contained in the Steele dossier that has been proven to be false? Thanks .
Old 02-17-19, 11:23 AM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
if a existing president were allowed to weaponize our intelligence agencies against a political foe no duly elected president is safe. Any crime is absolutely irrelevant. The optics are simply controlled by the state media and the crimes are fabricated, embellished and planted.
We know who paid for the dossier.
We know who fabricated it.
We know who falsely presented it.
We know how the state controlled media portrayed it.

You can always count on the dimwitted drooling masses to oblige...some are so controlled that when the truth emerges they refuse to acknowledged it.
+1
Old 02-17-19, 11:50 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Some yes, you are proof. Most however saw Nunes' stupid stunt for what it was - a joke.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: