Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Cuyahoga Falls Black Tigers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-28-11, 03:08 PM
All Region

The STAIN is on a distinguished road
Garfield to visit Cuyahoga Falls in 2012!!!

I was shocked, surprised, excited, and exhuberant to hear the news that the Black Tigers put Garfield on their schedule for next football season. This is a game that hsould have happened long ago because of the proximity, but I am boned for this matchup. I think CF is moving in the right direction under Coach Miller, and I think Garfield will be much improved over a dismal 2011 campaign, returning many starters for next season. How do the Black Tigers look for 2012?
Old 03-06-12, 04:55 PM
All Region

Come peeps of the Falls, spit some game on here!! I am getting really BONED and geeked for this upcoming season. I love that Falls has finally agreed to play Garfield, even though it has taken the better part of 30 years and many calls from Garfield ADs over the years to finally get this game on the slate. I will be heading there after making a pit stop at Rockne's to get my eat and drink on prior to the gametime festivities! I am eve ngoing to try and hunt down Tha Bank to see if he might be able to make it out if he is still even alive! That dude was the craziest and silliest poster on here, but man was it fun reading his stuff! Getting hotties and Green mommies were the best! I would try to get him out and get with some Cuyahoga Falls Chicks!
Old 04-05-12, 01:41 PM
All Ohio

PaidTalentEvaluator is on a distinguished road
you are getting boned? hahahahahahaha
Old 08-11-12, 02:10 PM
All Region

Well, maybe that was not the best use of terminology, but it definitely wouldnt have bee ngood had I said I was "getting Sandusky'd"!!

Still no Falls posters on here, huh?!
Old 08-24-12, 11:07 PM
Freshman

Tiger4Life2011 is on a distinguished road
I will blog with you guys hahaha should be a good game...might have a slight advantage just cause were home and coming off a huge win, better known as we beat the crap out of barberton tonight
Old 08-24-12, 11:09 PM
Freshman

Tiger4Life2011 is on a distinguished road
our defense is rock solid not giving up a first down in the first half or even allowing them inside the 30 the entire game

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: