Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Cuyahoga Falls Black Tigers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-15-08, 10:42 PM
All Region

cfbball is on a distinguished road
Middle School Boys Basketball Excitement!!!

Anybody looking for some excitement in Cuyahoga Falls basketball needs to go watch the 7th Grade Team play. This is the best team in the Rob Slone "pipeline". Led by Josh Ricker and Jacob Slone, this group was 23-6 last year in travel basketball and are currently 7-0 in conference play this season. I'm looking forward to seeing this group as Freshman in 2 years...
Old 12-16-08, 10:07 PM
All Region

Falls 7th grade played the only other undefeated in the conference tonight...South Euclid. The boys played a little sloppy, but were able to grind out a 49-46 OT win. This continues to be a great looking group of kids...big Stow game on Thursday at Roberts Middle School...
Old 12-17-08, 11:03 PM
All Ohio

Buckeye29 is on a distinguished road
Do you guys have a list of all the boys that are on this team. They sound like a good group of kids. Good luck in the rest of the season.
Old 12-17-08, 11:41 PM
All Region

There are 2 kids on this team you will probably hear about as they develop into high school ball players. Josh Ricker is a 5'10" W/F that can pretty much play any position on the floor in this age group. They even have him running the point for half of their offensive sets. He is a Top 25 7th Grader in the State of Ohio. Jacob Slone is Cuyahoga Falls' Varisty Coach Rob Slone's kid. He's the best pure shooter on the team and a general overall tough player. Both of these kids play AAU with Ohio Express out of Cuyahoga Falls. Others on this team include: Kyle Densmore, Andrew Wilson, Michael Kaser, Simon Moskowitz, Jordan Endress, Connor Jodon, Deiter Haas, Trenton Saylor, Tyler Green, Jacob Ernest
Old 12-18-08, 10:57 PM
All Ohio

Buckeye29 is on a distinguished road
I know this is a basketball thread, but how is your middle school wrestling team looking? I know you have a couple of the best wrestlers in the state in Rudy Ware and Austin Wilson.
Old 12-19-08, 08:03 PM
All Region

Sorry...have no idea...I am a "Basketball All-Year Rounder"...I know Rudy form the Middle School Football team and heard he was a good wrestler, but that's the extent of my knowledge...sorry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: