Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Cuyahoga Falls Black Tigers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-06-14, 09:29 PM
Freshman

Mattyb71 is on a distinguished road
Cuyahoga Falls Football 2014

I know Two-A-Days have just started. Anyone have the inside track to C Falls. I haven't really followed since my brother graduated in '09. I caught a couple games last year and no one wants to go see a Falls team that runs double tight, I-formation ISO plays the whole time. Do they have a QB? I'm expecting that they won't win many games, lets face it, they never do lol.

For real though, anyone know what's going on?
Old 08-08-14, 09:15 PM
All World

BigWorm can only hope to improve
I saw Ellet do a 7 on 7 against them. Ellet was so much faster than them... Ellet looked like they were playing a middle school team. I remember when Falls used to be very good
Old 08-21-14, 03:43 PM
All American

jbica001 is on a distinguished road
A week from tomorrow, Falls plays Barberton for the Victory Bell! CF has held the Bell for three years now, but Barberton has a new H.C. and a young team with a lot of potential. Who is going to win this game @Falls?
Old 09-02-14, 01:52 PM
Moderated User

Jhorgan is an unknown quantity at this point
Falls smashed Barberton into submission. Barberton will be fine after this year. Oh, wait, they go into the SL next year...forgive me, they will still stink. As for Falls, they looked similar to last year in that they have some nice sized linemen and the QB doesn't appear to make many mistakes. Interesting year for Falls.

By the way, lots of teams run double tights and roll over people. Discipline is the biggest factor in that type of offense working.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: