Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-11-19, 12:01 PM
Peterson Peterson is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 04-07-08
Posts: 2,877
Peterson is an unknown quantity at this point
The next shoe to drop....

Much like how I called Bolden to Lakota West....the next shoe(s) to drop now that Rosfeld has joined the bengals......

Mcglaughlin to Moeller
Rodenberg to La Salle.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 02-11-19, 12:17 PM
TheJect TheJect is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-17
Posts: 106
TheJect is on a distinguished road
Good call. It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-11-19, 12:27 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 2,190
Kballer is on a distinguished road
McLaughlin has sour grapes with Moeller after he got passed over last year- would surprise me if he or Moeller reached out this time around.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-19, 01:44 PM
bagobones bagobones is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-30-17
Posts: 141
bagobones is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson View Post
Much like how I called Bolden to Lakota West....the next shoe(s) to drop now that Rosfeld has joined the bengals......

Mcglaughlin to Moeller
Rodenberg to La Salle.
Interesting
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-19, 02:40 PM
America America is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-20-15
Posts: 1,695
America is an unknown quantity at this point
What is Rosfeld going to do for the Bengals?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-11-19, 03:43 PM
TheJect TheJect is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-17
Posts: 106
TheJect is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
What is Rosfeld going to do for the Bengals?
Lose. A lot.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-12-19, 03:50 AM
Lancermania's Avatar
Lancermania Lancermania is offline
Lancers lead the way!
 
Join Date: 08-23-04
Posts: 9,058
Lancermania is on a distinguished road
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ld/2835883002/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-12-19, 08:19 AM
OUcats82 OUcats82 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-14-04
Posts: 1,020
OUcats82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJect View Post
Lose. A lot.
Most likely. But losses can be easier to swallow when you are getting an NFL paycheck.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-12-19, 12:10 PM
LHS WRESTLING LHS WRESTLING is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Posts: 982
LHS WRESTLING is on a distinguished road
The McLaughlin File:
Reading: 2 years
Princeton: 1 year
Lasalle: 2 years?

The ironic thing is he could have just stayed at Moeller for the past 5 years and he probably would have ended up as the head coach anyway
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-12-19, 12:18 PM
LHS WRESTLING LHS WRESTLING is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Posts: 982
LHS WRESTLING is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
McLaughlin has sour grapes with Moeller after he got passed over last year- would surprise me if he or Moeller reached out this time around.
Sour grapes can sometime turn into SWEET WINE! Look for them to make it work!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-12-19, 03:06 PM
GCLFan99 GCLFan99 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 06-02-14
Posts: 540
GCLFan99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHS WRESTLING View Post
The McLaughlin File:
Reading: 2 years
Princeton: 1 year
Lasalle: 2 years?

The ironic thing is he could have just stayed at Moeller for the past 5 years and he probably would have ended up as the head coach anyway
Many Moeller posters (and I believe even news stories) have cited how Rosfeld changed the culture at Moeller. I am curious as to exactly what that means and the bigger question is would McLaughlin be able to maintain the culture change?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-12-19, 07:43 PM
Peterson Peterson is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 04-07-08
Posts: 2,877
Peterson is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCLFan99 View Post
Many Moeller posters (and I believe even news stories) have cited how Rosfeld changed the culture at Moeller. I am curious as to exactly what that means and the bigger question is would McLaughlin be able to maintain the culture change?
That's all smoke n' mirrors.
The culture change....drumroll.....= Wins
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-12-19, 10:16 PM
BASESWIMPARENT BASESWIMPARENT is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-21-16
Posts: 361
BASESWIMPARENT is on a distinguished road
Money talks, BS walks. If the money is right and the with the financial situation at Lasalle such as it is, McLaughlin may just swallow his pride and head over to Montgomery Road.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-13-19, 12:19 PM
reporter07 reporter07 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-11-04
Location: Banned from Elder forum?
Posts: 3,957
reporter07
Quote:
Originally Posted by BASESWIMPARENT View Post
Money talks, BS walks. If the money is right and the with the financial situation at Lasalle such as it is, McLaughlin may just swallow his pride and head over to Montgomery Road.
Everything I've heard is that Moeller is in a much worse financial situation.

That may not be the case, but La Salle is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-13-19, 12:49 PM
bluengoldblinders bluengoldblinders is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-17-13
Posts: 730
bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by reporter07 View Post
Everything I've heard is that Moeller is in a much worse financial situation.

That may not be the case, but La Salle is fine.
I知 not sure there a single quantifiable measure that you can use to say Moeller is in any kind of bad financial situation, and definitely as it compares to LaSalle?

I have zero idea how Moeller will handle the hire, but Pat is an alumni and I hope he is the top choice, but I知 just one Moeller football alum who no longer lives in the area.

Good try
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-13-19, 12:51 PM
reporter07 reporter07 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-11-04
Location: Banned from Elder forum?
Posts: 3,957
reporter07
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengoldblinders View Post
I知 not sure there a single quantifiable measure that you can use to say Moeller is in any kind of bad financial situation, and definitely as it compares to LaSalle?

I have zero idea how Moeller will handle the hire, but Pat is an alumni and I hope he is the top choice, but I知 just one Moeller football alum who no longer lives in the area.

Good try
Just what I heard. I have no idea Moeller's situation. But I'm confident LS is fine.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-13-19, 12:59 PM
bluengoldblinders bluengoldblinders is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-17-13
Posts: 730
bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by reporter07 View Post
Just what I heard. I have no idea Moeller's situation. But I'm confident LS is fine.
No Moeller backers implied LaSalle had any issues, you however, implied Moeller does.

I get the concern, rightfully so. I wouldn稚 want to lose Pat either. I値l only speak from a Moeller side of things and I want Moeller get have Pat come home and get some stability around the program.

I would imagine LaSalle wants the same.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-13-19, 01:02 PM
reporter07 reporter07 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-11-04
Location: Banned from Elder forum?
Posts: 3,957
reporter07
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengoldblinders View Post
No Moeller backers implied LaSalle had any issues, you however, implied Moeller does.

I get the concern, rightfully so. I wouldn稚 want to lose Pat either. I値l only speak from a Moeller side of things and I want Moeller get have Pat come home and get some stability around the program.

I would imagine LaSalle wants the same.
Fair enough. Wasn't a malicious intent.

That said, I'm not all that concerned about losing the coach.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does La Salle decide to drop the St.X series now also? Peterson Football 0 10-05-18 08:11 PM
2017-18 Prodigy Wrestling Academy Training Prodigy Wrestling Wrestling 9 06-17-18 08:03 PM
Perry Wrestling Club April 3rd May 24TH (big price drop from last year) PantherPerry Wrestling 5 03-15-18 06:07 AM
Week 8: Who Wins the Golden Shoe? raising4daughters Football 0 10-11-17 01:55 PM
Teenagers tobacco use hits a record low, with a sharp drop in e-cigarettes Yappi General Board 49 06-17-17 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz