Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-20-18, 08:49 PM
Varsity

CaptainA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms0655 View Post
Well itís official..the dukes get their number one guy..welcome back coach gulling..canít wait for Friday nights !! Definitely the best fit for the program
That's a great hire.
Old 01-30-19, 02:19 PM
All Region

NBC 1988 is on a distinguished road
Just when we thought WB was the last position to be filled, Carrollton loses Mauro. That may really hurt them. More than half the league will have new coaches roaming the sidelines. With all that movement, Alliance and Marlington are still the Big 2..
Old 01-30-19, 10:39 PM
Varsity

CaptainA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBC 1988 View Post
Just when we thought WB was the last position to be filled, Carrollton loses Mauro. That may really hurt them. More than half the league will have new coaches roaming the sidelines. With all that movement, Alliance and Marlington are still the Big 2..
Will be those two for the foreseeable future. I know i can't wait to the fall I'm already excited to watch the boys play ball!!!
Old 02-05-19, 09:06 PM
All Ohio

Maverick0425 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marlboro Man View Post
I havenít shown any disrespect. All I stated is we produce NFL talent and Minerva graduates go work for PCC. Is there anything wrong with that no not at all, but your buddy minifan said I called them scumbags which is not at all true. He is the one that stated it.
This is too idiotic to be insulting. I have former teammates who are lawyers, business owners, commissioned military officers, corporate upper management, teachers, administrators and I can go on. And your statement about professional athletes is ludicrous. Minerva has produced multiple D1 and professional athletes across many sports and over many years.

Go take your garbage somewhere else. Iíll add that it has been nice to see Marlington enter the party. Minerva was competing for league titles and playoff berths for 40 years before Marlington was anything but an afterthought.
Old 02-05-19, 09:52 PM
All District

goblue02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0425 View Post
This is too idiotic to be insulting. I have former teammates who are lawyers, business owners, commissioned military officers, corporate upper management, teachers, administrators and I can go on. And your statement about professional athletes is ludicrous. Minerva has produced multiple D1 and professional athletes across many sports and over many years.

Go take your garbage somewhere else. Iíll add that it has been nice to see Marlington enter the party. Minerva was competing for league titles and playoff berths for 40 years before Marlington was anything but an afterthought.

You do realize this guy is not from Marlington right?
Old 02-05-19, 10:12 PM
All Ohio

Maverick0425 is on a distinguished road
***hole troll. I know he does not represent the Marlington community. Now I see what this guy’s all about. He’s probably mad because PCC wouldn’t hire him and his glory days at Sebring are behind him.
Old 02-06-19, 09:33 AM
All District

Alliance1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0425 View Post
***hole troll. I know he does not represent the Marlington community. Now I see what this guyís all about. Heís probably mad because PCC wouldnít hire him and his glory days at Sebring are behind him.
Pretty sure The Marlboro Man has been banned. I know I have reported along with a few other users
Old 02-06-19, 09:46 AM
All American

hdvhsmgr is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know who Salem is playing in Week 1?
Old 02-07-19, 10:14 AM
All Region

NBC 1988 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliance1 View Post

Pretty sure The Marlboro Man has been banned. I know I have reported along with a few other users
That's good because almost everyone is pretty respectful of each other.
Old 02-07-19, 06:58 PM
Freshman

Father of Faircrest3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBC 1988 View Post
That's good because almost everyone is pretty respectful of each other.

Marlboro Man sure did anger a lot of people. It was comical to see how upset some people got; specifically the Louisville fan base. It is nice when everyone is socialized, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk