Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-21-17, 09:08 PM
All District

Pant512 is on a distinguished road
But Wayne will do that to everyone in the gwoc
Old 09-21-17, 09:09 PM
All Region

WAYNE WARRIORS #1 is on a distinguished road
Road trip to the TBolts then we will meet you at the Wayne Train Terminal !
Old 09-21-17, 09:11 PM
All District

Pant512 is on a distinguished road
Yea. I don't see nmont as a threat for Wayne. But cville will test them.
Old 09-21-17, 09:53 PM
Freshman

Borodad27 is on a distinguished road
Ok let's really break this down. No matter how or why the vile is 5-0 and Boro is 1-4. One is playing for a playoff seed one is playing for pride. Now I have watched every single Boro game and play and every game. From game 1 against Mason, Boro had absolutely killed themselves with turnovers and penalties. Tonight let's break thus down, drive 1 Boro goes 4o to 45 yards in 3-4 plays and Standiffer fumbles trying to gain dxtran yards. The vile answers in line 6 plays 7-0 vile. As always Boro answers. Two series later after a good stop the vile punts and we fumble kick. There is a constant theme every Boro game, deadly turnovers and bad penalties. They were gonna win against fairmont and fumble at there 20. Boro is very young and doesn't have have depth or a go to guy. What's disappointing as a Boro fan is Wilhite inability to change. Round tree is a great athlete and can't throw the middle of the field. There no Kovach or Tishler. No Foley etc. in my opinion Wilhite ego has got the better of him. He has runs the same system without the athletes. Now get Boro this year because next year the 8 sophomore that are starting will be much better. Centerville could hit the same pass plays and there was nothing and I mean nothing we could do. So it's a down year and the vile has pretty much been down, so I will root for them to make a run. Good coach , good kids and good fans. Now Boro is 1-4. Going in tonight tgevteams they played were 11-1, throw in villa and the records are 16-1. That's live. Now the vile plays tuff. Good team football and is the cream of gwoc, that being said they got done breaks in 2 of there games. I will root hard for them and pray to god they beat Wayne. I will also say they will lose by 21-28. Could be wrong, hope I am wrong, but vilke 9-1 or 8-2 maybe a playoff win. But what a bounce back firbtgete program. Feel free to say I am wrong but that's what I see. Btw Boro is gonna take lumps. But next year and omg the year after that they will own the gwoc. Feel free to check roster, 7-8 sophomore starting. Now that season over look fir 2-3 sophomores to start. Really check out Bori roster and you will see. Centerville I hope you got 10-0 and shock Wayne and please god stomp Miamsburg scum. Congrats and great win and It's nice to see ville supporting the team cause last 2 years ville fans really turned negative. So congrats on a 5-9 start and represent the community
Old 09-21-17, 09:56 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideRef View Post
Centerville wins big. Running clock by halftime.
Good call smalls
Old 09-21-17, 09:57 PM
Freshman

VictoriousSecret is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoroSenior04 View Post
How's that prediction working out?
Centerville won and Boro didn't score the entire second half.
Old 09-21-17, 09:58 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoroSenior04 View Post
Where's that running clock by halftime at?
Dude Elk strong is by far the dumbest person on here
Old 09-21-17, 09:59 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
It will be in the 2nd half if Springboro's cornerbacks don't play better.
Don Magic, please stop posting, it's like you are that guy that never played varsity and still blame coaches.
Old 09-21-17, 10:01 PM
All District

ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
Elks are rolling, but this game feels like a trap game. Boro is down and Wayne showdown is a week away. Boro is always well-coached so I think the score will be closer than most think. I still like the Elks in this one 28-21. Elks still need to find a running game! I have been pretty close this year.

WK1: Centerville @ Fairfield
Any predictions? I am calling an upset for the Elks and serve notice to Region 3 that they are playoff contenders. WON 30-23

WK2 : Centerville @ Lakota West
Any predictions? I am calling another Elks win, but don't think this would be an upset. Score 35-21...Elks win! WON 42-21

WK3: Centerville (2-0) vs. Pick North (2-0)
Still early, but Elks season looks promising. I like the Elks again in a close one for first home game. Elks win 21-17. WON 27-26

WK 4 : Centerville (3-0) @ Springfield (3-0)
Big win by the Elks vs. Pick North. 1st big road test this week vs. the Wildcats. Going to take the Elks in another close one 24-21. WON 24-12
WK 5 : Centerville (4-0) vs. Springboro (1-3)
Boro is always well-coached so I think the score will be closer than most think. I still like the Elks in this one 28-21. WON 31-19

Nice win by the Elks. Boro was sloppy and didn't make any 2nd half adjustments. Not enough weapons once the Elks kept Boro QB in the pocket. Next week vs. Wayne is going to be a tough win if we can't run the ball.
Old 09-21-17, 10:01 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELKSONE View Post
Should be a better game than in years past.
No it won't.
Old 09-21-17, 10:03 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
I don't know if Boro is going to dominate the GWOC in 2 years because Wayne is also very young with a very talented sophomore and freshman class.

Every game Wayne plays this year will be a battle and I don't care if it is Beavercreek or Centerville. Right now I don't care about the Wayne/Centerville game as Northmont is up next and that will be a tough test. As for Boro/C'Ville it is what it was. Centerville's offense looks better but the defense needs to step it up. Boro shot themselves in the foot and did not get a break on that non-TD by Shelton that was called a TD. Boro did get a gift though in the game as well.... Still have no idea how the ELKS pulled out a win against Pickerington North....
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELKSONE View Post
Team started chanting, "we want Wayne, we want Wayne!" Centerville Football is exciting again!
Omg stop. Nice win against pink!!! Let's see Boro 1-5, Springfield, like take out pink and the other teams have like 4 wins.
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borodad27 View Post
Dude Elk strong is by far the dumbest person on here
Wow...nice! Sorry that Boro stinks this year
Old 09-21-17, 10:05 PM
Freshman

[QUOTE=vamp2syd;6844404]I don't know if Boro is going to dominate the GWOC in 2 years because Wayne is also very young with a very talented sophomore and freshman class.

Every game Wayne plays this year will be a battle and I don't care if it is Beavercreek or Centerville. Right now I don't care about the Wayne/Centerville game as Northmont is up next and that will be a tough test. As for Boro/C'Ville it is what it was. Centerville's offense looks better but the defense needs to step it up. Boro shot themselves in the foot and did not get a break on that non-TD by Shelton that was called a TD. Boro did get a gift though in the game as well.... Still have no idea how the ELKS pulled out a win against Pickerington North. Very good and fair review. Thanks.
Old 09-21-17, 10:06 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Don Magic, please stop posting, it's like you are that guy that never played varsity and still blame coaches.
Your team has gotta learn to play some defense. Don't have to be the 85 Bears but tackle a cover somebody. On one play, the Elks running back stiffed arm two Springboro defenders into the ground.
Old 09-21-17, 10:09 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
Wow...nice! Sorry that Boro stinks this year
Ya like you have for 3 straight. Come on dude really break down you wins and what you have coming. Meet me Tomm and bet anything you want the ville ends 8-2 and loses the first round of playoffs. I will pull up all your post from last year. You are the epitome of a fair weather fan and I can pull up 30 post fro last year to prove it. But again the ville is the better team this year and congrats but the hard part of your schedule is coming. Tell me I am wrong.
Old 09-21-17, 10:16 PM
All District

Quote:
Ya like you have for 3 straight. Come on dude really break down you wins and what you have coming. Meet me Tomm and bet anything you want the ville ends 8-2 and loses the first round of playoffs. I will pull up all your post from last year. You are the epitome of a fair weather fan and I can pull up 30 post fro last year to prove it. But again the ville is the better team this year and congrats but the hard part of your schedule is coming. Tell me I am wrong.
Go ahead. I predicted 8-2 this year if Elks stay healthy with losses to Springfield & Wayne before season started. You seem to like betting...hope you didn't bet on tonight. Maybe that is why you are so salty. EPND!
Old 09-22-17, 07:49 AM
Freshman

Ohio_Fan19 is on a distinguished road
Centerville players chanted "we want Wayne" as they were presented the Thursday Night Lights trophy. I hope it will be a good game but that just adds extra motivation for Wayne
Old 09-22-17, 08:51 AM
GO ELKS!

ELKSONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio_Fan19 View Post
Centerville players chanted "we want Wayne" as they were presented the Thursday Night Lights trophy. I hope it will be a good game but that just adds extra motivation for Wayne
Perhaps, but they are showing confidence going into the game. Regardless of some of the sour Springboro fans, based on what I watched last night, the Centerville offense is very talented and has more than your typical one stud receiver to carry you through. There is no doubt Wayne has demonstrated over the years they are the best, however I think this ELKS squad will be the most competitive they've faced since the 2014 Centerville team that beat them 19-14.
Old 09-22-17, 08:57 AM
All District

celks116 is on a distinguished road
Springboro is one of the best 1-4 teams I've ever seen. Great skill players on offense, but the D needs some work. Really enjoyed watching the QB play.

Hats off to Centerville for making adjustments at half and keeping Boro out of the end zone. Really noticeable with how they kept contain and brought blitz packages (compared to the first half). Centerville seems to be well coached on both sides of the ball which is a nice change from the previous few years.
Old 09-22-17, 08:57 AM
All American

blahblah4everything is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio_Fan19 View Post
but that just adds extra motivation for Wayne
Cuz otherwise, they were just gonna go through the motions
Old 09-22-17, 09:17 AM
GO ELKS!

ELKSONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
I don't know if Boro is going to dominate the GWOC in 2 years because Wayne is also very young with a very talented sophomore and freshman class.

Every game Wayne plays this year will be a battle and I don't care if it is Beavercreek or Centerville. Right now I don't care about the Wayne/Centerville game as Northmont is up next and that will be a tough test. As for Boro/C'Ville it is what it was. Centerville's offense looks better but the defense needs to step it up. Boro shot themselves in the foot and did not get a break on that non-TD by Shelton that was called a TD. Boro did get a gift though in the game as well.... Still have no idea how the ELKS pulled out a win against Pickerington North....
As we all know, there are plenty of breaks that go for both teams. The announcers on the daytontv website seemed very objective. They called out the Refs for bad calls on both teams as you acknowledge by Boro also receiving a gift. The Panthers were basically a one man show with Rountree rushing for over 120 yards and two TD's as the QB. Centerville has several weapons on offense that makes it hard to sometimes wanting to double team a stud. To the credit of the ELKS Defense, they did make 2nd half adjustments and had 2 nice 4th down stops which held Springboro scoreless during the second half. I'll venture to say this is a good team that will find ways to win. I acknowledge the Pick N game should have resulted in a loss if it wasn't for some poor play calling by Pick near the end. However, the ELKS still had to figure out a way to score the points to win.
Old 09-22-17, 09:31 PM
All District

SideRef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Uh, another unhinged, sore loser from the Boro. What is in the water down there? 3 Straight what? Elks are 2 for 3. Let me explain something simple. Brent has brought Elk Pride back. Elks have the W. Your penalties were legit. Line is sloppy. Good luck in the weak opponents you scheduled. Oh lets not forget, good decision not to hire Whilhite.
Old 09-22-17, 09:56 PM
Freshman

FredG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Whineyoro....as usual.