Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-13-17, 09:53 AM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has released its long-awaited report on the collapse of World Trade 7 following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "Our take-home message today is that the reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery," NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told journalists at this morning's press conference in Gaithersburg, Md. "WTC 7 collapsed because of fires fueled by office furnishings. It did not collapse from explosives or from diesel fuel fires."

...Spurred by conspiracy theorists' questions, investigators did look specifically at the possibility that explosives were involved. "Hypothetical blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7," the report states, adding that investigators "found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event." Moreover, the smallest charge capable of initiating column failure "would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB [decibels] to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile." Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse.
Old 09-13-17, 09:55 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
If serious, the correct science is that the heat was more than enough for the steel to lose more than half its strength, which is easily enough to cause the collapse.

The OP has no knowledge of materials science or the basic construction of buildings like these. None.
Old 09-13-17, 09:57 AM
All Ohio

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
If you're really telling the truth about speaking with these architects/engineers, which I very highly doubt that you are, they should all have their licenses revoked.
I guess all 2900+ architects/engineers who signed on and agree with me should also have their licenses revoked?
Old 09-13-17, 10:06 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by queencitybuckeye View Post
If serious, the correct science is that the heat was more than enough for the steel to lose more than half its strength, which is easily enough to cause the collapse.

The OP has no knowledge of materials science or the basic construction of buildings like these. None.
I have some but not not as much as these guys... I'll go out on a limb and say neither do you.
http://www.ae911truth.org/
Old 09-13-17, 10:09 AM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
I guess all 2900+ architects/engineers who signed on and agree with me should also have their licenses revoked?
You have no way of knowing the credentials of the people who signed it.
Old 09-13-17, 10:10 AM
All Region

Quote:
Which 2900+ are you referring to?....never mind, now I see. Yeah, they must be nuts like you.
Old 09-13-17, 10:13 AM
All American

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
I suggest you or anyone else to please start by answering the questions in my second post concerning our governments repeated false flag staged events to promote a consensus for war.

Fool me once...weapons of mass propaganda.
Suggest all you want, I'm just here to laugh at you.
Old 09-13-17, 10:13 AM
All American

It has been proven that eye witness accounts are wrong, way more often than they are right. Frightening, but true.
Old 09-13-17, 10:14 AM
All American

gneiss gets rocked by multiple people. Instead of addressing any of their points, he posts some more videos and ask rhetorical questions. This is what I was hoping for, well done all.
Old 09-13-17, 10:19 AM
All Region

I don't see any of these architects offering any valid arguments to back up your conspiracy theories...note, I said VALID arguments. All of the examples are debunked. They all are just demanding another investigation. BTW, are there any structural engineers that agree with you?
Old 09-13-17, 10:20 AM
All World

WestSideBomber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
It has been proven that eye witness accounts are wrong, way more often than they are right. Frightening, but true.
Absolutely.

https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_...tion_of_memory
Old 09-13-17, 10:30 AM
All American

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
How terrifying must it be living in the world that inhabits gneiss rocks mind? This guy legitimately believes 9/11 was an inside job, Sandy Hook was a false flag, Pizzagate was real, the Holocaust was exaggerated and/or fake, etc.
Old 09-13-17, 10:34 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have some but not not as much as these guys... I'll go out on a limb and say neither do you.
http://www.ae911truth.org/
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ae...othesis.t1727/

It appears certain that I know more and have an actual grasp of reality. These clowns and anyone who would cite such nonsense, not so much.
Old 09-13-17, 10:38 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I was not there, but wonder are all these people lying?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, there aren't many people in the US that have actually heard an explosive device going off live. Are they lying or are they just incorrect?

In a modern skyscraper the floors are balanced and stressed to support weight in a central core (primarily for vertical motion) and around the edges (generally for horizontal motion) but the actual floor itself is only stressed for a couple of hundred pounds per square foot.

Now let's have a failure of a structure, the engineers say that you don't have to melt the steel only weaken it or in the case of the WTC nowhere to expand and contract, and if the concrete parts of the structure were also compromised it becomes a cascade failure. As a floor drops down on the floor below it overstresses the floor as well as the support beams they literally snap because they weren't designed to deal with that kind of stress. What would that failure sound like? Concrete and steel releasing the compression forces as they cracked and snapped would sound like an explosion to someone that never heard a bomb and as each floor collapsed you would hear rapid fire explosions. The weight would also pulverize the concrete into a fine dust...... that's why at the end of the day a 110 story building compressed down to essentially 4 floors of debris and a cloud of dust covering a 10 square mile area.
Old 09-13-17, 10:40 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
How terrifying must it be living in the world that inhabits gneiss rocks mind? This guy legitimately believes 9/11 was an inside job, Sandy Hook was a false flag, Pizzagate was real, the Holocaust was exaggerated and/or fake, etc.
It is very refreshing and not terrifying at all to be awake.
Don't know enough about Sandy Hook, and why would I doubt the Holocaust... I do doubt that anyone knows the real numbers could be more or less?
Still waiting on your answers to my 2nd post....hello anyone out there hello...
Old 09-13-17, 10:43 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
wow. What it shows is that stupid people occupy all kinds of jobs.
Old 09-13-17, 10:45 AM
All American

Quote:
It is very refreshing and not terrifying at all to be awake.
If I legitimately thought the government perpetrated 9/11, Sandy Hook, Pizzagate, etc. I would be taking up arms, not posting youtube videos on a HS sports forum.
Old 09-13-17, 10:46 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here, there aren't many people in the US that have actually heard an explosive device going off live. Are they lying or are they just incorrect?

In a modern skyscraper the floors are balanced and stressed to support weight in a central core (primarily for vertical motion) and around the edges (generally for horizontal motion) but the actual floor itself is only stressed for a couple of hundred pounds per square foot.

Now let's have a failure of a structure, the engineers say that you don't have to melt the steel only weaken it or in the case of the WTC nowhere to expand and contract, and if the concrete parts of the structure were also compromised it becomes a cascade failure. As a floor drops down on the floor below it overstresses the floor as well as the support beams they literally snap because they weren't designed to deal with that kind of stress. What would that failure sound like? Concrete and steel releasing the compression forces as they cracked and snapped would sound like an explosion to someone that never heard a bomb and as each floor collapsed you would hear rapid fire explosions. The weight would also pulverize the concrete into a fine dust...... that's why at the end of the day a 110 story building compressed down to essentially 4 floors of debris and a cloud of dust covering a 10 square mile area.
Yep. Those who have absolutely no expertise nor experience around explosives, are not valid witness' to start with. It is one thing to witness one person shooting another with a hand gun. This, ain't that.
Old 09-13-17, 10:50 AM
All American

jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I was not there, but wonder why are all these people lying? Either NIST is lying about molten steel or all these eye witnesses are lying...which is it?
Forget the molten steel man, you're going the Rosie O'Donnell route. Don't be like Rosie. Rosie's a loser.

You obviously know a lot about stuff like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Operation Northwoods, etc. There are very good questions to be asked about Saudi involvement in 9/11 and our response to them. "Bush knocked down the towers" isn't gonna answer any questions for us.

Here's a great article you might like by Seymour Hersh (the guy that exposed the My Lai Massacre and Abu Ghirab) asking reasonable, non-conspiratorial questions about the bin Laden raid: https://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymou...sama-bin-laden
Old 09-13-17, 11:01 AM
All Ohio

Quote:

Yes heat weakens steel. Please explain the molten steel...I particularly like the part at 5 min. with NIST response that is so laughable? Many pics, witnesses and video.

Old 09-13-17, 11:16 AM
All American

"I won't address your point, here's another video!!"
Old 09-13-17, 11:49 AM
All Ohio

Monclova Steve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If I legitimately thought the government perpetrated 9/11, Sandy Hook, Pizzagate, etc. I would be taking up arms, not posting youtube videos on a HS sports forum.
You would also be making your own arguments, not relying on unknown yahoos on YouTube to make them for you.
Old 09-13-17, 12:10 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monclova Steve View Post
You would also be making your own arguments, not relying on unknown yahoos on YouTube to make them for you.
There's a youtube guy gneiss really likes who has a ponytail and wears a leather vest with no shirt. Really hoping we get to hear his thoughts on 9/11 before the thread runs its course.
Old 09-13-17, 12:20 PM
All Ohio

sig4969 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes heat weakens steel. Please explain the molten steel...I particularly like the part at 5 min. with NIST response that is so laughable? Many pics, witnesses and video.

1. How did only part of steel melt ?

2. Why didn't any of steel beams stand after the collapse of the building ?
Old 09-13-17, 12:24 PM
All Region

domi is on a distinguished road
What molten steel do you keep referring to?

Forget about all the youtube videos. Just watch an episode of Forged in Fire and you can see how easy it is to move steel after heating it.
Old 09-13-17, 12:27 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat is on a distinguished road
Do you realize how many people would have to be involved of a conspiracy of this nature? scores if not hundreds. And what is the probability that in the 16 years since the event not one of these conspirators has not had a "come to Jesus moment" and revealed the "truth'"? Or have all the weak ones been eliminated in some type of accident, thereby increasing the conspiracy?
Old 09-13-17, 12:32 PM
All Region

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It would have taken months to plan and execute such a demolition. If done by the government, Clinton and his team would have necessarily had to have been in on it as well. It takes days to place the explosives in the right spots, someone would have noticed a bunch of strangers carrying in packages and wrapping columns with them or drilling holes into them and then wiring them....... it's such a specialized craft there are actually few companies in the world that can do it and the government generally turns to them to accomplish the job instead of doing it with the military.
I think this was covered on a South Park episode. Weren't all the contractors still in the buildings when the towers collapsed?
Old 09-13-17, 12:37 PM
All Ohio

Username1 is on a distinguished road
It's aluminum + magnesium. It's commonly used in aircraft and it burns quite well.
Old 09-13-17, 12:59 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
You have no way of knowing the credentials of the people who signed it.
http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/798-...engineers.html
Old 09-13-17, 01:08 PM
All American

"i'll skip everyones' points, pick one small line and send a link!"

keep it up gneiss, this is everything I hoped for and more.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: