Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-11-17, 06:56 PM
All Ohio

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
9/11

Never forget and do not be afraid of the truth.
http://www.ae911truth.org/
http://www.disclose.tv/news/new_comp...st_2017/139214
http://911truth.org/top-40-reasons-doubt-offical-story/
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-17, 07:57 PM
All World

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Old 09-11-17, 08:07 PM
All American

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Old 09-11-17, 08:15 PM
All American

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
This guy serious?
Old 09-11-17, 08:54 PM
All American

Raider6309 is on a distinguished road
Old 09-11-17, 10:39 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider6309 View Post
Old 09-12-17, 06:30 AM
All Region

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
...and we wonder why the Russian facebook news is so effective on the far right
Old 09-12-17, 06:13 PM
All Ohio

Fairly standard and expected response from those who have been fed a heavy diet of propaganda for years.
I would suggest study WTC 7...any knowledge of modern steal frame structures would also help.
Also if you talk to or watch the interviews with the people who were there and witnessed the systematic explosions.

I also have a couple of questions you guys never want to answer about the governments history of deception. I would love to hear your response...but I know that a tin foil hat pic is much easier response than dealing with the truth.

Did the tax payers get good value when we paid for the acting lessons of Nayirah Al - Sabah... how many people died and how much was spent because you believed her?

Who were we shooting at in the Gulf of Tonkin... how many died and how much was spent because we believed them?

Which of the many detailed plans laid out in Operation Northwoods would have worked best?
Old 09-12-17, 06:18 PM
All American

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Old 09-12-17, 06:40 PM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
I would suggest study WTC 7...any knowledge of modern steal frame structures would also help.
I'll bite...so what are you inferring about the steal structure?
Old 09-12-17, 08:06 PM
All Region

USA70PP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Maybe he means it was stolen from some other building and planted there.
Old 09-12-17, 08:39 PM
All Region

domi is on a distinguished road
Maybe Obama stole the steel from the building causing it to collapse?
Old 09-12-17, 08:48 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
I have been a contractor on many large projects for 25+ years and have spoken to many trade professionals, architects, engineers and all who have looked into this agree there is no way these buildings fall like they did within the official explanation.

Imagine a bolted stool, now imagine thousands of them bolted together under stress.... no matter how many fires you start at any temperature will you get the accelerated free fall that we all witnessed (especially WTC 7) unless the structure is first removed. The physics behind this simply does not work.

Talk and listen to the people who were there, consistent sequential explosions are on tape and witnessed by thousands.

There is much solid info in the links from my original post we all owe it to our country to take a look.
Old 09-12-17, 09:24 PM
All World

Yeah I'm gonna believe conspiracy theories from someone who doesn't know the difference between 'steel' and 'steal'
Old 09-12-17, 09:46 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Yeah I'm gonna believe conspiracy theories from someone who doesn't know the difference between 'steel' and 'steal'
I have always been a bad speller and will often spell things different ways within the same paragraph.
Waiting on any type of intelligent answers to any the questions I asked...please I need some good entertainment.
Old 09-13-17, 07:16 AM
All World

WestSideBomber is on a distinguished road
Old 09-13-17, 07:34 AM
All Region

Quote:
I have been a contractor on many large projects for 25+ years and have spoken to many trade professionals, architects, engineers and all who have looked into this agree there is no way these buildings fall like they did within the official explanation.

Imagine a bolted stool, now imagine thousands of them bolted together under stress.... no matter how many fires you start at any temperature will you get the accelerated free fall that we all witnessed (especially WTC 7) unless the structure is first removed. The physics behind this simply does not work.

I've been around large, structural steel construction as well.

This second bolded statement means absolutely nothing to back up your conspiracy theory. I'm imagining a bolted stool...and thousands of them bolted together. What's the point here? I'm not sure what your getting at with the bolted stools? The structure failed because the integrity of the steel was weakened by the high temperatures.
Old 09-13-17, 07:51 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Our government, flew 2 planes into the Trade Center, then staged the demolitions, murdering thousands of innocent victims and first responders. With no leaks.

And by "our gov", I can only assume you mean Bush, and the highest levels. They have names gneissy, can you take a stab? Cheney? Tenet? Just curious.

I personally think the Illuminati, Wall St., or the Jews, would have gained more traction from the tin foil hat brigade but... good stuff nevertheless.
Old 09-13-17, 08:01 AM
All American

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I'm a little bummed this thread didn't gain more traction. Here's hoping for a more successful day today
Old 09-13-17, 08:09 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
I've been around large, structural steel construction as well.

This second bolded statement means absolutely nothing to back up your conspiracy theory. I'm imagining a bolted stool...and thousands of them bolted together. What's the point here? I'm not sure what your getting at with the bolted stools? The structure failed because the integrity of the steel was weakened by the high temperatures.
The steel was only weakened in a small percentage of the structure.
My point is "each stool" each floor is its own self supporting structure, you can take the integrity out of a few of them but the rest are viable structures on their own and will provide resistance sufficient to stop any type of accelerating free fall, unless they are also compromised.
Old 09-13-17, 08:12 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Our government, flew 2 planes into the Trade Center, then staged the demolitions, murdering thousands of innocent victims and first responders. With no leaks.

And by "our gov", I can only assume you mean Bush, and the highest levels. They have names gneissy, can you take a stab? Cheney? Tenet? Just curious.

I personally think the Illuminati, Wall St., or the Jews, would have gained more traction from the tin foil hat brigade but... good stuff nevertheless.
Do not know who was all involved but the best theories would come from asking who did it benefit.
Old 09-13-17, 08:17 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
I'm a little bummed this thread didn't gain more traction. Here's hoping for a more successful day today
I suggest you or anyone else to please start by answering the questions in my second post concerning our governments repeated false flag staged events to promote a consensus for war.

Fool me once...weapons of mass propaganda.
Old 09-13-17, 08:39 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:

It would have taken months to plan and execute such a demolition. If done by the government, Clinton and his team would have necessarily had to have been in on it as well. It takes days to place the explosives in the right spots, someone would have noticed a bunch of strangers carrying in packages and wrapping columns with them or drilling holes into them and then wiring them....... it's such a specialized craft there are actually few companies in the world that can do it and the government generally turns to them to accomplish the job instead of doing it with the military.
Old 09-13-17, 08:51 AM
All Region

Quote:
The steel was only weakened in a small percentage of the structure.
My point is "each stool" each floor is its own self supporting structure, you can take the integrity out of a few of them but the rest are viable structures on their own and will provide resistance sufficient to stop any type of accelerating free fall, unless they are also compromised.
Not possible. In general layman's term...the load bearing capacities of the structural steel design is not calculated to support another floor that would fall on top of it.

In engineering terms..."Nearly every large building has a redundant design that allows for loss of one primary structural member, such as a column. However, when multiple members fail, the shifting loads eventually overstress the adjacent members and the collapse occurs like a row of dominoes falling down.

The perimeter tube design of the WTC was highly redundant. It survived the loss of several exterior columns due to aircraft impact, but the ensuing fire led to other steel failures. Many structural engineers believe that the weak pointsóthe limiting factors on design allowablesówere the angle clips that held the floor joists between the columns on the perimeter wall and the core structure (see Figure 5). With a 700 Pa floor design allowable, each floor should have been able to support approximately 1,300 t beyond its own weight. The total weight of each tower was about 500,000 t.

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1 It has been suggested that it was fortunate that the WTC did not tip over onto other buildings surrounding the area. There are several points that should be made. First, the building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load, even the impact of a speeding aircraft, which is sufficient to move the center of gravity one hundred feet to the side such that it is not within the base footprint of the structure. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there was insufficient time for portions to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down."
Old 09-13-17, 08:58 AM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not possible. In general layman's term...the load bearing capacities of the structural steel design is not calculated to support another floor that would fall on top of it.

In engineering terms..."Nearly every large building has a redundant design that allows for loss of one primary structural member, such as a column. However, when multiple members fail, the shifting loads eventually overstress the adjacent members and the collapse occurs like a row of dominoes falling down.

The perimeter tube design of the WTC was highly redundant. It survived the loss of several exterior columns due to aircraft impact, but the ensuing fire led to other steel failures. Many structural engineers believe that the weak pointsóthe limiting factors on design allowablesówere the angle clips that held the floor joists between the columns on the perimeter wall and the core structure (see Figure 5). With a 700 Pa floor design allowable, each floor should have been able to support approximately 1,300 t beyond its own weight. The total weight of each tower was about 500,000 t.

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1 It has been suggested that it was fortunate that the WTC did not tip over onto other buildings surrounding the area. There are several points that should be made. First, the building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load, even the impact of a speeding aircraft, which is sufficient to move the center of gravity one hundred feet to the side such that it is not within the base footprint of the structure. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there was insufficient time for portions to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down."
Keep in mind, 3 of the founders of that tin foil hat website, were architects, so not engineers.
Old 09-13-17, 09:03 AM
All Region

Quote:
If you're really telling the truth about speaking with these architects/engineers, which I very highly doubt that you are, they should all have their licenses revoked.
Old 09-13-17, 09:09 AM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yeah. It is one thing to cover up some sort of incident, or what led to an incident. It is an entirely different thing to actually orchestrate an incident of this magnitude.
Old 09-13-17, 09:12 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
It would have taken months to plan and execute such a demolition. If done by the government, Clinton and his team would have necessarily had to have been in on it as well. It takes days to place the explosives in the right spots, someone would have noticed a bunch of strangers carrying in packages and wrapping columns with them or drilling holes into them and then wiring them....... it's such a specialized craft there are actually few companies in the world that can do it and the government generally turns to them to accomplish the job instead of doing it with the military.
Believe me, I know. It truly is fascinating what people believe. Or in a lot of cases pretend to believe for amusement imo. Like illuminati, vampires, zombies, bigfoot, doomsdayers, alien invasion, etc.

White people, lol.
Old 09-13-17, 09:36 AM
All Ohio

I was not there, but wonder why are all these people lying?

Either NIST is lying about molten steel or all these eye witnesses are lying...which is it?

Last edited by gneiss rocks; 09-13-17 at 09:50 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: