Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-01-17, 02:36 PM
All World

Cattani
40-44 is WAAAAAAAAY better that the jackarse that myself and many others played under before Haynes.......the worst HS football coach in Cincinnati: GREG BAILIE. Bonus points to anyone that can say when he last made the post season as a head coach. The inability of that man to coach a football team is astounding. He couldn't even keep a coaching staff together because they all thought he was a moron as well.

Granted, Haynes needs to wake up, but he's not Greg Bailie. :lol:

And, for those that remember me...I'm not back, just popping in because my kid is playing HS football in NKY and wanted to see what the Cincinnati folks were talking about.
Old 09-01-17, 03:39 PM
All Region

firehawk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
40-44 is WAAAAAAAAY better that the jackarse that myself and many others played under before Haynes.......the worst HS football coach in Cincinnati: GREG BAILIE. Bonus points to anyone that can say when he last made the post season as a head coach. The inability of that man to coach a football team is astounding. He couldn't even keep a coaching staff together because they all thought he was a moron as well.

Granted, Haynes needs to wake up, but he's not Greg Bailie. :lol:

And, for those that remember me...I'm not back, just popping in because my kid is playing HS football in NKY and wanted to see what the Cincinnati folks were talking about.
1995 as coach of Lakota I believe.
Old 09-01-17, 03:43 PM
GO ELKS!

ELKSONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofer23 View Post
Well, maybe next year.
You stole that quote from the Bengals.
Old 09-01-17, 03:52 PM
All World

Cattani
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
1995 as coach of Lakota I believe.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

The guy was there forever without even making the playoffs. Tells you where the AD at LEHS has his head.
Old 09-01-17, 09:05 PM
All World

The Myth is on a distinguished road
Hayne's triple option beats Kings! They attempted one pass all game and beat a decent Kings team. If they can squeak out 4 more wins they could have a shot at the playoffs.
Old 09-01-17, 09:11 PM
All American

KingKong24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth View Post
Hayne's triple option beats Kings! They attempted one pass all game and beat a decent Kings team. If they can squeak out 4 more wins they could have a shot at the playoffs.
Wasn't at the game but Kings rb needs more than 11 carries for them to be any good this year. I'm sure the time of possession in East's favor had a lot to do with that.
Old 09-01-17, 09:28 PM
All District

PeterDragon is on a distinguished road
2-0
Old 09-01-17, 09:30 PM
All District

But the coach is still terrible and his system needs to go....Joker.
Old 09-01-17, 10:51 PM
All American

Carl Rick is on a distinguished road
The East guy is better than the West guy. I don't think either of them ever wins a game of significance but both of them are better than most. Being successful at D1 in SW Ohio is not easy. It is HS sports so perspective is important. In their own way, from what I have been told by parents of players is each cares about their players, and that is most important. I often comment about their schedules. If West played Walnut Hills and Kings they would be 2-0. If East played Elder and Centerville they would be 0-2. Kudos to East.
Old 09-01-17, 11:15 PM
All Ohio

OUcats82 is on a distinguished road
That's the thing that can suck about the Harbin system.

You are rewarded more for beating an overmatched team than playing a tough schedule. Credit East's scheduling method to get games that are winnable.

Kings will probably win at least 6-7 games this year, even if they are worth less as a D2.

They may go 4-3 in GMC play and finish 4th but could have a high enough average to make one of the 8 spots.
Old 09-01-17, 11:41 PM
All American

East will win 4 games, with 2 of the non league wins and beating OH and Princeton. Then if they beat West and either Mason or Sycamore that gives them 6. That is how they schedule and plan. Make the play offs and they are thrilled.
Old 09-02-17, 07:30 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Rick View Post
The East guy is better than the West guy.
The East guy is 2-6 vs. the West guy.
Old 09-02-17, 07:48 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Rick View Post
East will win 4 games, with 2 of the non league wins and beating OH and Princeton. Then if they beat West and either Mason or Sycamore that gives them 6. That is how they schedule and plan. Make the play offs and they are thrilled.
Or if they beat FF or Hamilton. East making the playoffs is not a farfetched idea.
Old 09-02-17, 10:56 AM
Junior Varsity

NewOldBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
The East guy is 2-6 vs. the West guy.
West is almost always more talented than East and in a neighborhood rivalry like this, you're almost aways going to get the best out of your talent regardless of coaching.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-17, 11:14 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOldBlood View Post
West is almost always more talented than East and in a neighborhood rivalry like this, you're almost aways going to get the best out of your talent regardless of coaching.

I did know the West guy had the better record. I'm not a football coach but based on what my sources say...East guy gets the edge but not a big one.
Old 09-02-17, 11:39 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
West usually has a couple more "ranked" players, but that's about it. Top to bottom talent is usually pretty equal, all things considered.

If the talent in question is legit, you should get the best out of them pretty much every game. Not sure what you're going for here.
Old 09-02-17, 11:41 AM
Junior Varsity

NewOldBlood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
West usually has a couple more "ranked" players, but that's about it. Top to bottom talent is usually pretty equal, all things considered.

If the talent in question is legit, you should get the best out of them pretty much every game. Not sure what you're going for here.
That Cox doesn't get the best out of his kids every week because he's not a great coach

Old 09-02-17, 11:54 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
That Cox doesn't get the best out of his kids every week because he's not a great coach
I don't see anyone debating whether he's a "great" coach.

The question at hand is whether he's better than Haynes...which by pretty much every measurable, he is.

Last edited by fish82; 09-02-17 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-02-17, 10:58 PM
All Ohio

SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
East-Kings

Dobrozsi sets school record as East goes to 2-0

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...3hggHWfICBnSM/
Old 09-03-17, 03:53 AM
All District

Where is the joker who started this thread? They usually disappear when its time to eat crow. He predicts a winless campaign, then when his team starts 2-0 you can't find em with a search warrant.
Old 09-03-17, 01:22 PM
All American

Of course, probably disgruntled player/parent. So far the season is following the plan. 2 non-league wins, now they could win 2 of the next 3 and be 4-1 going into the West game. Certainly that could be #5 before they play the quality GMC teams plus Hamilton. Win 6 games, get into the tournament and I guess that's a great season.
Old 09-03-17, 04:58 PM
All World

tom 48 is on a distinguished road
According to Joe Eitel, East is #1 in region 4.
Old 09-04-17, 05:10 AM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by puavingtondolla View Post
Lakota East Players will have a 0-10 season this year do to coaching. As they get their backs beat down by walnut. I highly suggest the AD of Lakota east go looking for a new coach that knows more plays than the 2004 NFL street ball game
Where ya hiding Joker?
Old 09-06-17, 06:53 PM
Freshman

puavingtondolla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDragon View Post
Where ya hiding Joker?

Peter dragon you were up at 6 am looking through these threads.....I mean come on man can you get a little bit of a life... you buddy are probably either one: on Lakota east's staff or 2 some old dad that didn't make it in football and is trying to re-live his one and only glory days of high school football if you ever even stepped on the field. so with that Peter go somewhere
Old 09-06-17, 06:55 PM
All World

Quote:
Peter dragon you were up at 6 am looking through these threads.....I mean come on man can you get a little bit of a life... you buddy are probably either one: on Lakota east's staff or 2 some old dad that didn't make it in football and is trying to re-live his one and only glory days of high school football if you ever even stepped on the field. so with that Peter go somewhere
I would say 99% sure you are deflecting here. You can't say his system isn't working. You yourself said East doesn't have the talent. Yet here we are week 3 and Lakota East is 2-0. It has to be the system or the players. But East's RB doesn't get those numbers running another offense.
Old 09-06-17, 09:01 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth View Post
I would say 99% sure you are deflecting here. You can't say his system isn't working. You yourself said East doesn't have the talent. Yet here we are week 3 and Lakota East is 2-0. It has to be the system or the players. But East's RB doesn't get those numbers running another offense.
myth im not going to lie,,, I am impressed in the hawks but honestly thats out of conference and I don't think they will be able to last in the gmc yeah they might get one on oak hills but not sure. I appreciate the message and not calling me a joker for calling it how I see it...
Old 09-06-17, 09:16 PM
Freshman

is Peter asleep does he have to get up for a full time job???? is he an old man trying go live the dream though yappi and his 3rd string son????? where you at joker
Old 09-06-17, 10:08 PM
All American

Give the Hawks credit, 2-0 is 2-0. GMC play coming.
Old 09-07-17, 03:53 AM
All District

Quote:
is Peter asleep does he have to get up for a full time job???? is he an old man trying go live the dream though yappi and his 3rd string son????? where you at joker
Yes I go to work every morning at 5:30 am. Called a job. I have no children. Don't be late for the bus son.

I would love to hear your analysis on East victory over Kings!
Old 09-07-17, 03:58 AM
All District

Quote:
You started an account on here to bash a Coach of a school you allegedly support...and you're telling me I live through yappi? You probably don't wake up til noon everyday so I get why reading this at 5 am could be a little foreign to you. I once bashed my schools coach on yappi when I was in high school...aaahhh to be young again.

East will be 3-0 after this week.