Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-15-16, 03:30 PM
All Region

wls_color is on a distinguished road
Ohio Heritage Conference 2017

The OHC expands in 2017! New members have an asterisk (*), last season's records in parenthesis.

NORTH
Fairbanks* (2-8)
Triad (1-9)
Mechanicsburg (12-1)
Northeastern (5-5)
West Jefferson* (4-6)
West Liberty-Salem (6-5)

SOUTH
Catholic Central (6-4)
Cedarville (0-10)
Greeneview (9-3)
Greenon* (0-10)
Madison Plains* (2-8)
Southeastern (3-7)

I think this helps the OHC in the long run. West Jefferson adds quality football, now, and rich tradition against a tradition rich North division. Fairbanks has had some rough years lately, but they are too a tradition rich school and I know that their program is about to get really, really strong again (Jr High and youth programs are putting up some of the most dominant and best results out of all of the member schools).

In the South, Madison Plains fits in well. They have played most of these teams in their non-conference schedule for the last several years already; and played them very competitively. Greenon cannot continue to be as down as they've been. They are either the largest or second largest school in the conference now; and they also fit in well currently.

The most obvious and recognizable issue with this is; the North is currently a lot stronger than the South. I truly believe this will eventually equalize some. Catholic Central is on the way back, Cedarville and Southeastern will eventually bounce back (they are about due) and I believe Greeneview will sustain success as long as Kasner is at the helm.

What are your thoughts on next season?

As for the north, Mechanicsburg gets hit hard by graduation. WL-Salem loses most of their size, but returns a great deal of talent. From what I understand West Jefferson was very young last year.

My way too early OHC Projections:

North:
1. West Jefferson
2. WL-Salem
3. Mechanicsburg
4. Fairbanks
5. Northeastern
6. Triad

South:
1. Greeneview
2. Catholic Central
3. Madison Plains
4. Southeastern
5. Greenon
6. Cedarville

WL-S/Burg could potentially be flipped in the North. I think we see West Jefferson & WLS or/and Burg in the playoffs in the north and Greeneview and Catholic Central both make it in the south.

Should be interesting to say the least!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-16, 10:13 PM
All American

AHS2007 is on a distinguished road
question: With 12 teams in the league now will there be any OOC games or play 5 in your conference and 5 from other.
Old 12-16-16, 09:26 AM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS2007 View Post
question: With 12 teams in the league now will there be any OOC games or play 5 in your conference and 5 from other.
My understanding is 3 OOC games, 2 crossover and then 5 conference games. That was the last I had heard...it hasn't been confirmed.
Old 12-16-16, 11:16 PM
All American

AHS2007 is on a distinguished road
Thanks WLS, I know a lot of small school conferences only play 2 OOC games now like the MAC. So we will see.
Old 12-17-16, 08:18 PM
Varsity

nelmo is on a distinguished road
Does Forrest try to parlay his success into a bigger job?
Old 12-18-16, 05:53 PM
All American

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wls_color View Post
The OHC expands in 2017! New members have an asterisk (*), last season's records in parenthesis.

NORTH
Fairbanks* (2-8)
Triad (1-9)
Mechanicsburg (12-1)
Northeastern (5-5)
West Jefferson* (4-6)
West Liberty-Salem (6-5)

SOUTH
Catholic Central (6-4)
Cedarville (0-10)
Greeneview (9-3)
Greenon* (0-10)
Madison Plains* (2-8)
Southeastern (3-7)

I think this helps the OHC in the long run. West Jefferson adds quality football, now, and rich tradition against a tradition rich North division. Fairbanks has had some rough years lately, but they are too a tradition rich school and I know that their program is about to get really, really strong again (Jr High and youth programs are putting up some of the most dominant and best results out of all of the member schools).

In the South, Madison Plains fits in well. They have played most of these teams in their non-conference schedule for the last several years already; and played them very competitively. Greenon cannot continue to be as down as they've been. They are either the largest or second largest school in the conference now; and they also fit in well currently.

The most obvious and recognizable issue with this is; the North is currently a lot stronger than the South. I truly believe this will eventually equalize some. Catholic Central is on the way back, Cedarville and Southeastern will eventually bounce back (they are about due) and I believe Greeneview will sustain success as long as Kasner is at the helm.

What are your thoughts on next season?

As for the north, Mechanicsburg gets hit hard by graduation. WL-Salem loses most of their size, but returns a great deal of talent. From what I understand West Jefferson was very young last year.

My way too early OHC Projections:

North:
1. West Jefferson
2. WL-Salem
3. Mechanicsburg
4. Fairbanks
5. Northeastern
6. Triad

South:
1. Greeneview
2. Catholic Central
3. Madison Plains
4. Southeastern
5. Greenon
6. Cedarville

WL-S/Burg could potentially be flipped in the North. I think we see West Jefferson & WLS or/and Burg in the playoffs in the north and Greeneview and Catholic Central both make it in the south.

Should be interesting to say the least!
I see that Fairbanks was 2-8 this year...did they have some players make ALL- STATE?
Old 12-19-16, 12:29 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
I see that Fairbanks was 2-8 this year...did they have some players make ALL- STATE?
Not that I'm aware of, but I didn't follow their players' individual accomplishments.

I do know that 2-8 Fairbanks lost by 2 possessions or less to:
- River Valley (D4 Playoff Team)
- North Union (Finished 9th in D5, R20 playoff race)
- Jonathan Alder (D4 Playoff Team)

They also beat Triad 48-7 (Northeastern beat Triad 44-20).

Fairbanks has the capability to finish higher then I projected them next year in the north; I don't see them finishing any lower than 4th. They were fairly young, big and physical.

The upcoming classes also point towards Fairbanks rising back up. They joined the OHC at the right time.
Old 12-19-16, 12:33 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelmo View Post
Does Forrest try to parlay his success into a bigger job?
I think he has most certainly drawn some interest from bigger programs, and probably will at least apply outside of Mechanicsburg. He has earned the right to do so, and everyone deserves to look for ways to better themselves. But I think it will be real hard for him to move on. He's a Mechanicsburg Indian all the way. Kurt has done an excellent job.
Old 12-19-16, 04:31 PM
Freshman

Moacmama is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not that I'm aware of, but I didn't follow their players' individual accomplishments.

I do know that 2-8 Fairbanks lost by 2 possessions or less to:
- River Valley (D4 Playoff Team)
- North Union (Finished 9th in D5, R20 playoff race)
- Jonathan Alder (D4 Playoff Team)

They also beat Triad 48-7 (Northeastern beat Triad 44-20).

Fairbanks has the capability to finish higher then I projected them next year in the north; I don't see them finishing any lower than 4th. They were fairly young, big and physical.

The upcoming classes also point towards Fairbanks rising back up. They joined the OHC at the right time.
Fairbanks should have been blown out by JA.. Having said that, they had a nice team and their quarterback was pretty good except you could always tell where the ball was going, he didn't cover it very well. I believe he was a senior. (Warner?)
They should be competitive in the OHC. They were mismatched with MOAC teams. They should have beat Galion. I think they lost by 3 or so. Triad had a bad year, as you know. Fairbanks made a good move by going to the OHC. I do think they had a couple state players. Also, the former Marysville head coach is a teacher at Fairbanks and his brother is the head coach, I can see him joining the staff and helping out.
Old 12-19-16, 09:13 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moacmama View Post
Fairbanks should have been blown out by JA.. Having said that, they had a nice team and their quarterback was pretty good except you could always tell where the ball was going, he didn't cover it very well. I believe he was a senior. (Warner?)
They should be competitive in the OHC. They were mismatched with MOAC teams. They should have beat Galion. I think they lost by 3 or so. Triad had a bad year, as you know. Fairbanks made a good move by going to the OHC. I do think they had a couple state players. Also, the former Marysville head coach is a teacher at Fairbanks and his brother is the head coach, I can see him joining the staff and helping out.
1st team all state?
Old 12-21-16, 06:36 PM
All American

Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
FWIW Fairbanks had 2 players make 2nd team D-6 All-State and one player who was 3rd team.
Old 12-22-16, 08:38 PM
Varsity

Purplepuma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I think he has most certainly drawn some interest from bigger programs, and probably will at least apply outside of Mechanicsburg. He has earned the right to do so, and everyone deserves to look for ways to better themselves. But I think it will be real hard for him to move on. He's a Mechanicsburg Indian all the way. Kurt has done an excellent job.
Forrest has done a good job at the Burg, however before Romero came around they hadn't have a winning season under him and was 11-19 overall. Not saying he isn't a good coach, also not saying that Mechanicsburg won't keep the train rolling in the years to come but I would like to see how post-romero years compare to the pre-romero years.
Old 12-22-16, 08:50 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
FWIW Fairbanks had 2 players make 2nd team D-6 All-State and one player who was 3rd team.
some sports writer must be a BIG Fairbanks fan.....
Old 12-23-16, 03:46 PM
Freshman

GreeneviewMark is on a distinguished road
I do see problems with the football numbers at Cedarville and the overall drop of athletics and Catholic. I could see either school drop out of the conference in the next two to three years.
Old 12-24-16, 07:34 AM
Freshman

fball 1st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepuma View Post
Forrest has done a good job at the Burg, however before Romero came around they hadn't have a winning season under him and was 11-19 overall. Not saying he isn't a good coach, also not saying that Mechanicsburg won't keep the train rolling in the years to come but I would like to see how post-romero years compare to the pre-romero years.
Excellent assessment. The staff as a whole has gotten better, but fails to come up with anything to win the big game. Burg should still compete in the OHC but the long playoff runs will end. IMO. The coaches tend to ride the one horse and not involve others in the offense. Without that one horse I hope they finally get the others involved.
Old 12-24-16, 12:36 PM
Freshman

NoDoubt is on a distinguished road
Purple puma
All good teams and coaches have good players. I always judge coaches and teams based on them winning the games they should and being competitive in the games when they are out manned. I'd say 43-8 and graduating the winningest class in school history speaks volumes of Forrest and his staff. Obviously all the kids have bought in. When Forrest came back the program he had to change the entire mentality of the kids and community.

Fball1st

What "D" bag. Read all your previous posts. What credentials do you have to judge success?Last time I checked Mechanicsburg as a team is 43-8 over the last 4 years, not just Kaleb Romero. You bashed players on a high school football team especially Knapp and also didn't think burg had anybody else but Romero. Now you say they need to get others involved? Your words not mine. Knapp went for over 1000 yards, just like Cook last year and Erwin, Purk the list goes on and on....Hartley, Hartman, Walton, Elliott, Propst with Meyers at Te are arguably the best line the school has ever seen. They just so happen to have the best player in school history behind them who gets the stats. Ask Romero he is as humble as they come, he knows it takes great people around you to be a winner.

Also you bash the coaching staff as if you know more. Take a look at the 8 losses in 4 years. I believe they are to 2 state champions and the rest are to state runner ups and final four teams. Also Burg fans should be thankful to have a staff of home town guys who actually care about the kids and community and aren't looking to move on for more money or bigger jobs. These guys are invested in the kids and community. All the success is a result of a football family that cares about the man next to him.

As for you stay home fball1st just stay home. You are a cancer and a miserable person who causes problems and not solutions. I feel sorry for you.

NoDoubt
Old 12-25-16, 06:15 PM
Varsity

Purplepuma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt View Post
Purple puma
All good teams and coaches have good players. I always judge coaches and teams based on them winning the games they should and being competitive in the games when they are out manned. I'd say 43-8 and graduating the winningest class in school history speaks volumes of Forrest and his staff. Obviously all the kids have bought in. When Forrest came back the program he had to change the entire mentality of the kids and community.

NoDoubt

Forrest did a great job with that crew and should be commended on the success they have enjoyed. However, prior to that the record was not stellar and didn't have a winning record. Now his catalyst is gone(Romero), so the question is....will they continue to have success or will they return to pre-romero. I think it's a fair question. I look at West Lib and to a extent now Greeneview where there has been continued success over the last 5 years. Can the Burg maintain that? Or will they go by the side of Triad now that them two brothers are gone?
Old 12-25-16, 07:01 PM
Freshman

No Doubt, you must have your head pretty far up the coaching staffs (behind). If you are happy with winning the ones they should win then be happy. The losses showed the weakness of the staff to come up with a good gameplan. I know the coaching staff well enough to know how they think and that is not going to get the Burg to the next level. If you actually read my post you would have seen that I complimented them on getting better. The Burg has some pretty good running backs, but were non-existent in the losses to the better teams. You cannot tell me the Burg didn't have other weapons to use that would have helped them. I have seen this one horse show through the years at the Burg at all levels and that is not going to get it done. I have been a coach and fan for some time so I do know a little bit about what I see. You probably thought the running clocks were so great and even funny, so let's see what you and the other fans do when it gets put on the Burg. I prefer to watch games that are much more competitive. As far as bashing a player as you called it, I think you need to read up on the definition of bashing.
Old 12-26-16, 01:44 PM
All Region

bigfishsmallpond is on a distinguished road
Hard to sit back and read fball 1st's posts.

I always like to hear the Monday Morning Quarterbacks give their views of how things Could've, Would've, Should've been done better. So tell me Knute Rockne Jr, what is it you would have done differently to defeat the MAC schools that the 'Burg lost to? Make your kids grow to 6'3" like the 40% of the MAC teams roster? Change your entire offense and defense going in to these games, that one always works out so well. Use your best player less, even the players were against that one in Hoosiers, Jimmy Chitwood wanted the last shot.

You talk about winning the games you are supposed to, Hell's Bells, that tells me right there your coaching career has been limited to some sort of AAU, select soccer bullcrap. There are no free games, every game is a struggle; the boys on both sides of the field are trying their hardest and giving everything they have, anyone can beat anyone on a given night. So going back-to-back Undefeated in the regular season is an amazing feat. You are coaching 15-19 year old kids, so things go wrong, and the 'Burg coaching staff did an excellent job week in and week out preparing the kids for their upcoming opponent and making crucial adjustments at halftime. Win the games you're supposed to, what a crock!

How about the running clock situation that you also have an issue with. So, let me get this straight, you'd rather The 'Burg score less, give up more, and keep the games closer so YOU get "your money's worth"? The running clock was indeed a priority, it sped up the game and it gave the other teams less time to mount a comeback, but according to you since those teams were supposed to lose they weren't going to put up a fight anyways. Tell Kasner that his team was supposed to lose and he'll hit you right in the mouth.

The 'Burg also developed a lot of young players through the season because Romero was done many games well before the 4th quarter even began. So if The 'Burg had really wanted to ring up the score they could've kept the starters in the whole game, but they chose to get the Freshman and Sophomores important snaps under the bright Friday Night Lights.

As No Doubt posted earlier, plenty of players aided to the success of the program during the last 4 years, and the coaching staff did a great job of developing those kids into productive Friday Night players, one year they used 6'4" receivers and the next they used 5'6" receivers without any lack of production. No team walked into a game more prepared than The 'Burg, that's the main reason they won. I've seen a lot of great players who played on bad teams and their records were mediocre at best. The 'Burg had Romero, they had a great line to help him succeed, they had great backs to take the load, they had one of the stingiest defenses in the State, they had players at each position that would've started for almost any other team in the league. Each kid on the team was taught how to win, how to be a winner, how important it was to do their particular job, and how important it was to give everything you had for the brotherhood. Do you think Forrest was selected to coach the North/South Game because he's a flash in the pan? There isn't a coach out there who has devoted more of his time to the game and more of his time to the program than Kurt Forrest, feel free to ask around you'll find that sentiment from more coaches than me.
Old 12-26-16, 02:27 PM
Freshman

Great post bigfishsmallpond.

I was told a long time ago never to argue with an idiot because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I can't think of a game that Mechanicsburg has lost in the last 4 years that they should've won. So instead of arguing, I want a few answers from Fball 1st.

Do you support Forrest and the coaches?

If yes, then act like it. You say you know those guys....if that is the case then you should probably continue to hide behind your computer and keep sittting in the stands. If you think you know more I'm sure Forrest would be more than happy to hear your philosophy....

What game did the Burg lose in the last 4 years that they should've won?

Who would you rather have coaching mechanicsburg? Guys who care about the kids and community or guys looking to win a few games get experience then move on for more money?

Finally as a "supporter of mechanicsburg" What have you done to help the program in the last 4 years?
Old 12-26-16, 06:40 PM
Freshman

First of all Bigfishsmallpond it was NoDoubt who brought up the winning the ones you should win. Against ML this time late in the game the Burg spread the field and ran out of that formation with some success and then stopped doing it. The Burg threw some passes with some success LATE in the game after it was too late. No.9 made a nice catch for 20yds and they never went to him again. I didn't say I wanted the Burg to keep the scores close, I commented on the fans thinking it was funny when it happened and they will be the same ones who cry it isn't fair when it happens to them. I prefer to watch games between two closely competitive teams. The league has been weak so enjoy your success while it lasts.
NoDoubt, there are 2 games that I remember the Burg losing on 4th and short against WLS and 3rd and 4th and short against Minster. They ran plays that everybody knew they were gonna run. If they get those first downs games would have been over. Last year against ML kick the field goal instead of going for it on 4th down(again) and take your chance of stopping them from scoring. I sure hope neither of you hotheads have anything to do with coaching. Grow up and stop bitchin when someone doesn't share your opinions.
Old 12-26-16, 09:01 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by fball 1st View Post
No Doubt, you must have your head pretty far up the coaching staffs (behind). If you are happy with winning the ones they should win then be happy. The losses showed the weakness of the staff to come up with a good gameplan. I know the coaching staff well enough to know how they think and that is not going to get the Burg to the next level. If you actually read my post you would have seen that I complimented them on getting better. The Burg has some pretty good running backs, but were non-existent in the losses to the better teams. You cannot tell me the Burg didn't have other weapons to use that would have helped them. I have seen this one horse show through the years at the Burg at all levels and that is not going to get it done. I have been a coach and fan for some time so I do know a little bit about what I see. You probably thought the running clocks were so great and even funny, so let's see what you and the other fans do when it gets put on the Burg. I prefer to watch games that are much more competitive. As far as bashing a player as you called it, I think you need to read up on the definition of bashing.
the Burg came within in a foot of beating Minster in the playoffs......and I would say they gave Marion Local all they could handle last year in the playoffs......I've watched the BURG over the last few years during games and also at a practice and they have as good as a football program as you could wish for......by the way what school are you from?
Old 12-27-16, 07:59 AM
Freshman

Good post Bigkat

Some people are just negative and will never understand what it takes to be successful.

Just sum this up. The people of Mechanicsburg who enjoy football just witnessed the most dominant 4 year run in 117 years of Burg football. Plenty of individual offensive records, individual defensive records, and team records that may never be broken.

43-8. The senior class played 51 games in 4 years! Basically an extra season of football. Unreal

And I'm still waiting on answers from my previous post Fball 1st.....
Old 12-27-16, 08:07 AM
Varsity

Down The Road is on a distinguished road
Here's the way I see it -
Fball1st claims to be a Burg supporter and in his mind he probably is. The problem is the Burg has too many "supporters" like him/her. The negativity is heavy in the district and it is cancerous just as no doubt said. I think what FB1st is getting is because of his/hers history of passive aggressive post and an inability to be happy.
You want to wonder "want if" on occasion that's fine - just don't do it on the internet, Mechanicsburg has been and could stay on a run that has on a level similar to the best schools in the state (besides Marion Local and coldwater but news flash they are on a historic run). Over the last 7 years I don't think there has been a game that if rosters were switched the Burg wins one they lost, in 2013 that team was picked to be 4-6 and goes 11-3, 4 years got those kids to buy in.
FB1st says he/she has coached I have no reason not to believe them. Then they would know it is hard to build a high school team to be state championship good period let alone have them be able to go from executing a power run game to a 5 wide spread and oh by the way the same kids go play defense too. Sometimes you have to be good at what you do and also know your limits Woody didn't try to get his guys to do that and they were D1 football players and he was a pretty good coach.

I have heard people over the years in this town say Wasserman isn't any good, Kasner is doing it wrong, and a bunch of kids have 2,3, or 4 coaches in their time in high school because of the negativity of "supporters".I have also heard kids graduate and say to the next classes up "I hope your record is not as good as ours" - that has been a few years ago and I think that cycle might be broken. I would love to people move in one direction and see if this team of 40 kids can go get a Goliath, the more people pulling that direction the better the chance.
Old 12-27-16, 08:09 AM
Varsity

Quote:
the Burg came within in a foot of beating Minster in the playoffs......and I would say they gave Marion Local all they could handle last year in the playoffs......I've watched the BURG over the last few years during games and also at a practice and they have as good as a football program as you could wish for......by the way what school are you from?
Nice post - I still don't think it was a full 12 inches but........
I know 1 kid from Minster in that game is playing SEC football right now are there some others playing college ball still?
Old 12-27-16, 10:46 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down The Road View Post
I know 1 kid from Minster in that game is playing SEC football right now are there some others playing college ball still?
there are two Wolf boys playing for Tennessee, the rest have moved on into either the Services, work force or college......
Old 12-27-16, 10:55 AM
All American

Quote:
Fball1st claims to be a Burg supporter and in his mind he probably is. The problem is the Burg has too many "supporters" like him/her. The negativity is heavy in the district and it is cancerous just as no doubt said. I think what FB1st is getting is because of his/hers history of passive aggressive post and an inability to be happy.
You want to wonder "want if" on occasion that's fine - just don't do it on the internet, Mechanicsburg has been and could stay on a run that has on a level similar to the best schools in the state (besides Marion Local and coldwater but news flash they are on a historic run). Over the last 7 years I don't think there has been a game that if rosters were switched the Burg wins one they lost, in 2013 that team was picked to be 4-6 and goes 11-3, 4 years got those kids to buy in.
FB1st says he/she has coached I have no reason not to believe them. Then they would know it is hard to build a high school team to be state championship good period let alone have them be able to go from executing a power run game to a 5 wide spread and oh by the way the same kids go play defense too. Sometimes you have to be good at what you do and also know your limits Woody didn't try to get his guys to do that and they were D1 football players and he was a pretty good coach.

I have heard people over the years in this town say Wasserman isn't any good, Kasner is doing it wrong, and a bunch of kids have 2,3, or 4 coaches in their time in high school because of the negativity of "supporters".I have also heard kids graduate and say to the next classes up "I hope your record is not as good as ours" - that has been a few years ago and I think that cycle might be broken. I would love to people move in one direction and see if this team of 40 kids can go get a Goliath, the more people pulling that direction the better the chance.
how important it is to get the RIGHT culture in your program......in the right culture, u have the graduating seniors hoping the NEXT years team always does better....u have kids always TRYING to do the right things to improve themselves and their teammates.......Minster graduated 19 starters from last years regional finals team....this year they came up a little short in the State championship game....you do that by having a great culture.....we graduated 8 very great LEADERS this year....and I guarantee that everyone of those boys hope for nothing but the BEST for the Cats football program in the future.....
Old 12-27-16, 10:59 AM
All American

Quote:

you say that FB1st was a coach, you say that he is a fan of the Burg......with that little bit of info about him....I would say that when he was a coach....he DIDN'T get IT........for him to come out and attck the BURG program......there must something else involved, maybe he wasn't hired by the current coach.....wonder what his story is?
Old 12-27-16, 11:05 AM
All American

Quote:
anybody from this years Burg class going to play college FB anywhere....that D tackle was a beast, and a hellva great kid, they practiced against the Minster this year, and from my understanding he was eating up a freshman kid that the Cats were trying out at center, and it became very obvious that he could kill the kid on any play...but instead the boy from the Burg, was working with the young center to try to improve his game...CLASS ACT...
Old 12-27-16, 01:49 PM
Varsity

Quote:
you say that FB1st was a coach, you say that he is a fan of the Burg......with that little bit of info about him....I would say that when he was a coach....he DIDN'T get IT........for him to come out and attck the BURG program......there must something else involved, maybe he wasn't hired by the current coach.....wonder what his story is?
I have no idea. I was just taking that from their post. I gave the benefit of the doubt that that it was true. There probably is more to the story but it doesn't really matter.
Just hope they can get on board that one more person building the program up might get that "6'4" athlete" (illustration only) to come out that is walking the halls, you just never know.