Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > National Football Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-23-15, 07:46 AM
All Yappi

EaglePride01 is on a distinguished road
Bellevue (WA) - Diploma Mill

No doubt we've all heard the typical accusations made against private schools in Ohio when it comes to recruiting; impermissible contact with grade schoolers, tuition assistance, etc. But this takes the cake: http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/h...-diploma-mill/.

Bellevue is the team that broke De La Salle's (CA) win streak. Their conduct rises to UNC levels of academic fraud.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-15, 06:52 PM
Fan of Eagle

EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
Nice.
Old 10-05-16, 08:13 PM
All Yappi

Kyle_E_Woyote is on a distinguished road
I'm going to be at the Bellevue High @ Interlake High game this coming Friday (Oct 7). Our family moved from Centerville, Ohio. We then moved to Bellevue, Washington, where I attended Interlake High.

The Bellevue Wolverines are 1-1 so far this season, and the Interlake Saints are 4-1. The national powerhouse Bellevue has a truncated schedule now, due to the sanctions. I have a link about this that you can read at the end of this post.

Interlake has a good tradition of football, especially back in the 1970s. Players such as QB Tom Flick, who played at the U of Washington and started in the Rose Bowl game. Tom also played QB for the San Diego Chargers and Washington Redskins.

Jim Mora, former head coach of the Atlana Falcons and Seattle Seahawks. He's now current head coach for UCLA. He played LB-DB at U of Washington.

Steve Pelluer, was QB at U of Washington, where he led UW to the Pac 10 title, and a 28-0 win over Iowa in the Rose Bowl game. Steve also played QB for the Dallas Cowboys and Kansas City Chiefs. Steve's brother Scott, played LB for the New Orleans Saints. Played college ball at Washington State.

Also, plenty of players who played D-I college football.

Anyway, the Bellevue @ Interlake game is homecoming for Interlake. There's going to be a big get together at the game, where plenty of Interlake alumi are going to be there. I'll take pics at the game and post them here. Really looking forward to this game and seeing so many of my fellow Interlake alums, many of whom I haven't seen in decades!

Looking forward to a great game, rooting the Saints to victory!

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/h...n-for-4-years/
Old 10-09-16, 04:06 AM
All Yappi

Here's a video, (instead of pics) like I talked about doing in my prior post. Bellevue won the game, but we all had a great time at Interlake's homecoming, as it was a homecoming for me and my fellow alumni. Just a footnote, Interlake is the closest high school to Microsoft. Maybe less than a mile away.
EDIT: Oops, I forgot to mention. Bellevue is in the white uniform, Interlake dark uniform.

Last edited by Kyle_E_Woyote; 10-09-16 at 04:43 AM..
Old 10-09-16, 12:53 PM
All World

Sykotyk will become famous soon enough
Nice video of the pregame and stadium. Nice venue.

Front row seats, though, aren't good there. Too much sideline.
Old 10-09-16, 11:09 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykotyk View Post
Nice video of the pregame and stadium. Nice venue.

Front row seats, though, aren't good there. Too much sideline.
Thanks Sykotyk. That stadium is in such a beautiful setting. I agree that there's a lot of space between the stands and the field.

But the camera I used to video the game clips were my new GoPro camera. The GoPro is great for close up and wide angle videos (and for video when I'm moving around). But to video a game, the players did look pretty small.

When I did the video of the band before the game, I used my iPhone camera. The players practicing on the field in the background, looked noticeably bigger when looking at that part of my video. But like you said, the seats are pretty far back from the field. Other than that, it's a great place to see a game.
Old 10-10-16, 01:18 PM
All World

Sykotyk will become famous soon enough
Definitely looked like a great setting. Always a fan of stadiums surrounded by trees.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: