Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-25-18, 02:47 PM
All American

Buckeye Elite is on a distinguished road
That’s a brutal 4 games
Old 07-25-18, 03:59 PM
All Ohio

Thurgood75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Football View Post
No hate at all. I think your team is tough as nails and plays good defense but the offense really needs to improve. Where do you see 7 wins on their schedule? Avon, McKinley, StV and Eds will almost certainly be 4 loses.
It's hard to argue with Irish's take. Expectations are high for the griffs this year but offense has been this programs weakness for quite some time now. They would have beat ST.V and Benedictine if they had anything near a offense last year. The ST. V game had more penalty yards than rushing (officiating was horrible but still not an excuse). So its not hating at this point its just facts.

I will say however if Buchtel has just a marginal offense they will def make the playoffs and make some noise.
Old 07-25-18, 05:13 PM
Varsity

westak1040 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurgood75 View Post
It's hard to argue with Irish's take. Expectations are high for the griffs this year but offense has been this programs weakness for quite some time now. They would have beat ST.V and Benedictine if they had anything near a offense last year. The ST. V game had more penalty yards than rushing (officiating was horrible but still not an excuse). So its not hating at this point its just facts.

I will say however if Buchtel has just a marginal offense they will def make the playoffs and make some noise.
They offense wasn’t that bad they just lack discipline at times, and from what i seen so far this group of kids are buying in to the system where in the past they wasn’t
Old 07-25-18, 05:46 PM
All Ohio

peebles is on a distinguished road
I know its difficult to compare region to region and year to year, but Buchtel would have been middle of the pack and in the playoff picture in R13 last year with the computer points they received. If they run the table in the city and get a couple of ooc signature wins, they just might make it in. It's always good to have fresh faces to bump up the competition a little bit!
Old 07-25-18, 06:14 PM
All American

Is their offense more coaches or just scheme.

Also wood ridge would have been a playoff team as well in this region
Old 07-30-18, 08:36 PM
All American

Old Stubber
This looks like a tough Region for 2018, I like the addition of Buchtel to the region, but they have a tough schedule so I don't know how far they will go.
Old 07-30-18, 11:04 PM
All American

That’s usually the thing with Mooney with the schedule, not so much anymore playing 2 Canadian teams which are basically bye weeks