Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Track & Field/Cross Country

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-11-18, 01:26 PM
Freshman

YungCoach is on a distinguished road
College Athlete Looking to Coach People

Hey guys! So I am a former All-Ohian who now runs for a mid-major D1 Univeristy. I will not be running this indoor season and with this time off I decided I would try and gain some experience in a field that I want to make my profession some day. I'm looking for some higschool and college club cross country athletes who would let me coach them during the winter season. I know lots of guys who are often left stranded during the winter with no coach or training to follow and I want to let those guys know that you don't have to go through the brutal winter training alone. I'd be willing to coach any event from 800m-5k. I'm just looking for some hardworking guys that are dedicated, and will give the same effort back to me that I give to them. If you are interested please email me with some general information about yourself and your training history, goals, and some other information you may think I need to know! Appreciate it guys!

Email: grindtc@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links