Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Springfield Spartans

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-11-17, 08:27 AM
All World

BigWorm can only hope to improve
2017 2018 Hoops

With Coach Cool in his 3rd year at the helm I would fully expect a good season out of the Spartans. I know in the past Cole has told me that other teams were cheating and dirty within the league. I am going to give my buddy a call and find out what he is expecting out of the Spartans this year. I know in the past he told me that this junior class is loaded and should lead to a league title or two before they leave.
Old 10-18-17, 08:37 AM
All World

BigWorm can only hope to improve
No thoughts> I sent a text this morning, just waiting to hear back from coach.
Old 10-27-17, 01:02 PM
Freshman

AirAttack19 is on a distinguished road
Big Worm - I look forward to hearing what Coach Cool has to say. I thought the Spartans graduated all of their talent. As I read this though, I couldn't help but think, of 3,544 posts that you've written - I wonder the percentage of them have shed a sarcastically negative light on SHS ? I also wondered, would you just stop making forums if the football or hoops team actually puts together a winning season? Are there posts about the track and baseball team I am missing ? Have you ever considered a career in journalism? You're basically the beat writer for the Spartans as is. As an alumni, I am starting to think that your half-hearted negative banter would be an excellent fit at SHS.
Old 11-05-17, 10:17 PM
All Ohio

CoventryTrackXCguy is an unknown quantity at this point
AirAttack, I see your new here. BigWorm is to put simply, a troll. He just likes to go around trashing programs to his hearts content. Springfield is one of his favorite targets, but he does like to make his rounds to Coventryfolk as well. Pretty much he likes to troll all ptc/suburban/pac8 league teams, except for maybe Barberton.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: