Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-16-19, 08:37 PM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Ha....nice try....I saw this story all over the place.
Old 05-16-19, 09:22 PM
All American

Altor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest View Post
She's not a cop. Not a celebrity. Not a public official or certainly wasn't acting in that capacity. She didn't push him because he was white and Bluejay posted plenty of outrage, you're just refusing to see it.
As was alluded to before...just like Nick Sandman, right?
Old 05-17-19, 12:38 AM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastisbest
She's not a cop. Not a celebrity. Not a public official or certainly wasn't acting in that capacity. She didn't push him because he was white and Bluejay posted plenty of outrage, you're just refusing to see it.
As was alluded to before...just like Nick Sandman, right?
Sorry, I'm not catching the drift of your analogy, comparison, whatever it is you're making and I cannot find the allusion you're referring to.

Just guessing here:
Sandman was well, Fake news that went internet viral and media picked up on it. She a real perpetrator, nothing fake about it. Both hit the national media. His went further as more video come out to show the reality of it. I suppose the same could happen here. Maybe that 72 year old guy took her pork-chop.
Old 05-17-19, 03:21 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
....I hope to be an oold white nan .....
Old 05-17-19, 03:23 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
He can't be real. lol
Oh, he's real......really stupid....
Old 05-17-19, 06:26 AM
All Ohio

Tesoro is on a distinguished road
Quote:

In the scheme of inequities, this one is extremely minor if it can even be called an inequity. I might have an argument against media treatment but I prefer not to dilute my argument with nonsense.
OHHHH....so cops kill people because they aren't white??
Old 05-17-19, 06:33 AM
All American

Altor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sorry, I'm not catching the drift of your analogy, comparison, whatever it is you're making and I cannot find the allusion you're referring to.

Just guessing here:
Sandman was well, Fake news that went internet viral and media picked up on it. She a real perpetrator, nothing fake about it. Both hit the national media. His went further as more video come out to show the reality of it. I suppose the same could happen here. Maybe that 72 year old guy took her pork-chop.
I don't watch television news. So, I don't know what is being reported there. But I do know that Sandman was plastered all over television and every other media.

Sandman wasn't a cop. Wasn't a politician. Wasn't a public figure in any way. But the media crucified a boy for the terrible crime of grinning.
Old 05-17-19, 06:39 AM
All Region

fortfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
But the media crucified a boy for the terrible crime of grinning.

While wearing a MAGA hat.
Old 05-17-19, 07:00 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by altor View Post
i don't watch television news. So, i don't know what is being reported there. But i do know that sandman was plastered all over television and every other media.

Sandman wasn't a cop. Wasn't a politician. Wasn't a public figure in any way. But the media crucified a boy for the terrible crime of grinning.
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-19, 07:41 AM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
To be fair, I don't think this woman did this because she is racist, her husband left her because she was too violent.
Old 05-17-19, 07:48 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
To be fair, I don't think this woman did this because she is racist, her husband left her because she was too violent.
You're probably right but the problem is that some minorities view almost any violent act against them by the police or white people as being motivated by racism. How can anyone be surprised then when white people hold up examples of minority violence directed against them as being racist.

The facts are that violence that cuts across racial lines is relatively rare and represents only a small portion of total violent acts. But the Black community can't have it both ways claiming that these rare events are racist in one direction but not the other. Such double standards will guarantee only growing enmity between the races.
Old 05-17-19, 07:51 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
you're probably right but the problem is that some minorities view almost any violent act against them by the police or white people as being motivated by racism. How can anyone be surprised then when white people hold up examples of minority violence directed against them as being racist.

The facts are that violence that cuts across racial lines is relatively rare and represents only a small portion of total violent acts. But the black community can't have it both ways claiming that these rare events are racist in one direction but not the other. Such double standards will guarantee only growing enmity between the races.
this!
Old 05-17-19, 08:02 AM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane
....I hope to be an oold white nan .....

Day old nan, shouldn't that be in the left-overs thread?
Old 05-17-19, 08:08 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
I don't watch television news. So, I don't know what is being reported there. But I do know that Sandman was plastered all over television and every other media.

As I wrote, that's what I thought you were geting at but the difference I see, Sandman became a story (and a victim IMO) because of social media. Media media hack-handedly picked up on it without checking facts. Otherwise, never a story. The Sandman story isn't the confrontation. The Sandman story was the irresponsibility of the media. Not so in this case IMO.

This one is a legit LOCAL story in it's own right but national media did pick it up. It was not of a racial nature as OP seems to want to implym it was not a public servant abusing or appearing to abuse power nor was it ignored by traditional media as OP seems to want to imply. If OP wants it to "viral" and become a national topic of debate then that is for OP to start. From what I see, there's nothing to debate about this story. The facts seem to be in. The facts seem to be clear.
Old 05-17-19, 09:19 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdrill View Post
Her next "husband" should be a CO, for whom she performs favors in exchange for smokes.

What this incident does underscore is the pretty much un-reported plight of senior citizens "left behind" in the ghettos and inner ring suburbs. If they don't make an example of her, a sub-group of younger people that already feels the rules of society don't apply to them will be bolder. They have an insular exposure to news and they've had special treatment just for being black all of their lives. Old white folks are marks and scapegoats to them.

Last edited by cabezadecaballo; 05-17-19 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-17-19, 09:34 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Day old nan, shouldn't that be in the left-overs thread?
Not sure, but I do know harry is more dip than nan
Old 05-17-19, 09:39 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
You're probably right but the problem is that some minorities view almost any violent act against them by the police or white people as being motivated by racism. How can anyone be surprised then when white people hold up examples of minority violence directed against them as being racist.

The facts are that violence that cuts across racial lines is relatively rare and represents only a small portion of total violent acts. But the Black community can't have it both ways claiming that these rare events are racist in one direction but not the other. Such double standards will guarantee only growing enmity between the races.
I disagree, to a degree.

Knockout game. Petty theft and random abuse. There is a pattern of young blacks trashing out old white people, and while not widespread, there is no racially reversed equivalent. I think there is an element that rationalizes elder abuse across racial lines because "whites have abused us", and would frown on taking advantage of old black folks.
Old 05-17-19, 11:43 AM
All Region

nutsnbolts is on a distinguished road
Incident took place on March 21.
She was arrested on May 6.
Hit the news on May 15 and 16.

Had it been a white man pushing a black lady it would have been covered on March 21.

But since it didn't fit the narrative it took nine weeks to reach the news stories that BJF himself posted links to.
Old 05-17-19, 01:40 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quit starting stuff. I have read all about it
Old 05-17-19, 01:45 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsnbolts View Post

Had it been a white man pushing a black lady it would have been covered on March 21.

But since it didn't fit the narrative it took nine weeks to reach the news stories that BJF himself posted links to.
Had it been a white cop arresting a black man, he would be dead.
Had a whits man pushed a black person, the white person probably wouldn't be arrested, and if so taken to a restaurant to eat first.
Old 05-17-19, 01:46 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsnbolts View Post

What took so long for her to get arrested? That's the police departments issue
Old 05-17-19, 03:54 PM
All World

bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcity View Post
Assume Savannah Guthrie will be interviewing her next week.
it would be tough to interview the old man....since he died after that THUG pushed him
Old 05-17-19, 03:59 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Ha....nice try....I saw this story all over the place.
did you see the VIDEO on shows of MSNBS or CNN? did the Morning BLOWS cheating JOE and Cheating Mika panel of loonies talk about it? how about Chris Cuomo? Dam well know Don Lemonhead didn't cover the THUG killing that man... You seem a THEONEVIEW type of guy, did they have a SEGMENT on it? what about ABC NEWS<, or Cbs? how about a segment on NBC news?
Old 05-17-19, 04:03 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
What took so long for her to get arrested? That's the police departments issue
that's not the question, what took so long for the MEDIA to cover it? and what if a 24 yearold white women pushed a 75 year old Black lady out of a bus?

got the video of this now....lets take that THUG and push her out of a bus going 75 miles per hour ...that would be justice....
Old 05-17-19, 04:05 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
It took less than 5 minutes to do that. It’s not my fault you don’t know how to properly use Google, Tesoro
have you seen it on the leftie loonie type channels like MSNBS or CNN regular programing? how about the nightly news from ABC
Old 05-17-19, 05:12 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Had it been a white cop arresting a black man, he would be dead.
Had a whits man pushed a black person, the white person probably wouldn't be arrested, and if so taken to a restaurant to eat first.
You wept for a woman who tasered a cop being shot. You've lost any claim on perspective.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: