Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #91  
Old 03-15-17, 09:24 PM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 13,871
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
One could look at it that way. One could also look at it as women just being given more access to a wider variety of different roles. I don't think it's some conspiracy like you seem to think.
But a woman in a lead role doesn't equate to SJW.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-15-17, 09:28 PM
eastside_purple's Avatar
eastside_purple eastside_purple is offline
Fake coolin' off
 
Join Date: 01-21-03
Posts: 65,245
eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
So your idea of a "strong women" is a lady who can beat the snot out of guys? So you think female "strength" is best expressed through bone crunching physicality where fierce women can demolish men in combat? Interesting definition of a "strong women".
I never made that definition. Pathetic attempt at a straw man though.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-15-17, 09:56 PM
EagleGuy EagleGuy is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-26-16
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 1,143
EagleGuy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
In deed.
And, a second look at your answer indicates you clever, too. Amazons better watch out for you!
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 03-15-17, 10:05 PM
Yellow_Jacket06 Yellow_Jacket06 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 06-03-07
Location: The Hive
Posts: 29,576
Yellow_Jacket06 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Yellow_Jacket06 Send a message via Yahoo to Yellow_Jacket06
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
What I'm complaining about is the rather recent and IMO weird depiction of "tough" women who can beat the hell out of bigger "tough" men.
It's not recent at all. Chyna (RIP) was beating up men decades ago in WWF. Not much different than movies. Never mind the fact that this is a comic book movie based on a character that's been around since the 40's who is indeed "tough" in the source material. Let's not act like this an SJW agenda/societal issue. It's really not. DC is playing catch-up in establishing a cinematic universe like Marvel.

Not sure why the idea of strong female characters grates you. Personally, I admire a woman who could kick my azz. Maybe I'm just a sub.

Last edited by Yellow_Jacket06; 03-15-17 at 10:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-16-17, 06:09 AM
Purplemojo Purplemojo is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-20-08
Posts: 2,489
Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
I have a very self assured and confident wife and three daughters, all of whom can take care of themselves very well thank you. Any one who does not believe that a woman, any woman, who has been trained in self defense can take on bigger men is fooling themselves. The more highly trained, the capable they are in doing so. I do not know why that is so hard to understand by some people, or the concept so offensive to them.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-16-17, 07:06 AM
PantherProud's Avatar
PantherProud PantherProud is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-08-01
Posts: 14,776
PantherProud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
I have a very self assured and confident wife and three daughters, all of whom can take care of themselves very well thank you. Any one who does not believe that a woman, any woman, who has been trained in self defense can take on bigger men is fooling themselves. The more highly trained, the capable they are in doing so. I do not know why that is so hard to understand by some people, or the concept so offensive to them.


Sexism.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-16-17, 07:42 AM
Possessed Possessed is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 10-22-16
Posts: 2,653
Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
I have a very self assured and confident wife and three daughters, all of whom can take care of themselves very well thank you. Any one who does not believe that a woman, any woman, who has been trained in self defense can take on bigger men is fooling themselves. The more highly trained, the capable they are in doing so. I do not know why that is so hard to understand by some people, or the concept so offensive to them.
Your premise is somewhat correct, but where it's wrong is your leaving out guys that are also strained in fighting. A weak ineffective man who can't fight may just very well may be beaten by a girl who's "trained". A guy who can fight, and is twice as strong as any girl "fighter" simply because like it or not men are stronger, would be a Hell of a mountain for any girl to climb. When you're accustomed to getting punched with 150lbs of force, it's WAY different when you're hit with 250lbs of force. Just look at the percentages of knockouts in girl fights compared to men's fighting. It's not sexism. It's reality. To some anyway. Some of these pudgy, flap armed desk jockies on the other hand...
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-16-17, 07:56 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
One could look at it that way. One could also look at it as women just being given more access to a wider variety of different roles. I don't think it's some conspiracy like you seem to think.
I have no problem with women earning a wider range of roles in the movies & TV series. That's been a net plus IMO. What I'm referring to is a rather narrow but strange subset of roles in which women are presented as super warriors. And we're not just talking science fiction here but where I'm seeing it depicted the most is in "conventional" and "historical" movies.

As far as any coordinated "conspiracy" is concerned you're probably right. The better term would be "group think". I suspect that the vast majority of writers, directors & producers are left wing and ascribe at some level to the notion that sex differences are more of a social construct than a biological reality. As part of that they look for opportunities to turn conventional sex roles on their heads. This is seen most clearly in the proliferation of "Rambo" women.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-16-17, 08:05 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
I have a very self assured and confident wife and three daughters, all of whom can take care of themselves very well thank you. Any one who does not believe that a woman, any woman, who has been trained in self defense can take on bigger men is fooling themselves. The more highly trained, the capable they are in doing so. I do not know why that is so hard to understand by some people, or the concept so offensive to them.
This is not what I'm talking about PM. A quick kick in the nads or a poke in the eye can go a long way towards a women disabling a bigger man. Add in any self defense training by the women and a big lout of a guy that accosts her could be in serious trouble.

What I'm talking about is the depiction of women, trained or not, taking on and beating up multiple combat trained men.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-16-17, 08:09 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherProud View Post
Sexism.
Do you always throw an "ism" at someone you disagree with? I get it though given how in our society throwing an "ism" at a person usually shuts them up.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 03-16-17, 08:14 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Jacket06 View Post
It's not recent at all. Chyna (RIP) was beating up men decades ago in WWF. Not much different than movies. Never mind the fact that this is a comic book movie based on a character that's been around since the 40's who is indeed "tough" in the source material. Let's not act like this an SJW agenda/societal issue. It's really not. DC is playing catch-up in establishing a cinematic universe like Marvel.

Not sure why the idea of strong female characters grates you. Personally, I admire a woman who could kick my azz. Maybe I'm just a sub.
I agree that Wonder Women is old school (I read the comic books & watched the TV show) but this argument has swerved way beyond that one show. But I must not be explaining myself well as you guys keep saying I don't like "strong" female characters when the exact opposite is true. It's the definition of "strong" that I think puts us at loggerheads. The physical ability to beat someone up is at the bottom of my list for what constitutes a "strong" character whether female or male.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 03-16-17, 08:15 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
But a woman in a lead role doesn't equate to SJW.
I am not talking about women in a "lead role". Never have been.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-16-17, 08:16 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
I never made that definition. Pathetic attempt at a straw man though.
You sure as hell implied it!

"Nah, I think you're scared of strong women."
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-16-17, 08:41 AM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 770
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Virtually the entire arena of movies/TV shows has been infected.
Here are the top 25 box office films of 2016. Which ones would you describe as pushing an agenda that there is no difference between genders in physical capability?

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Finding Dory
Captain America: Civil War
The Secret Life of Pets
The Jungle Book
Deadpool
Zootopia
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Suicide Squad
Sing
Moana
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
Doctor Strange
Hidden Figures
Jason Bourne
Star Trek Beyond
X-Men: Apocalypse
Trolls
La La Land
Kung Fu Panda 3
Ghostbusters
Central Intelligence
The Legend of Tarzan
Sully
Bad Moms
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 03-16-17, 08:43 AM
eastside_purple's Avatar
eastside_purple eastside_purple is offline
Fake coolin' off
 
Join Date: 01-21-03
Posts: 65,245
eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
You sure as hell implied it!

"Nah, I think you're scared of strong women."
I never equated "strong" with solely physical strength and fighting ability. Weird you'd double down on that.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 03-16-17, 12:13 PM
PantherProud's Avatar
PantherProud PantherProud is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-08-01
Posts: 14,776
PantherProud
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Do you always throw an "ism" at someone you disagree with? I get it though given how in our society throwing an "ism" at a person usually shuts them up.


You are what you post. You can claim that you aren't, but every time anything about women comes up you are negative and take a sexist attitude.


You are essentially the Trump of Yappi. You can keep trying to claim you aren't something, but your comments continue to prove otherwise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 03-16-17, 05:10 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherProud View Post
You are what you post. You can claim that you aren't, but every time anything about women comes up you are negative and take a sexist attitude.
Not true.

Bottom line is I believe that men & women differ significantly and that difference is almost entirely based on evolutionary & biological factors. Environment has very little to do with it. I don't think there's anything controversial to this position unless you ascribe to the notion that sex differences are largely social constructs and can be minimized through cultural factors. Is that what you believe?

And again the day's when people could accuse others of any "ism" without push back are gone. You don't get to unilaterally declare a person or belief system "sexist" or "racist" or "homophobic" or whatever. Sometimes you're just dealing with differences of opinion, nothing more & nothing less.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 03-16-17, 05:24 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
I never equated "strong" with solely physical strength and fighting ability. Weird you'd double down on that.
I haven't "doubled down" on anything. I'm trying to explain my position and it's clear I haven't done a good job of it. So I'll give it another try:

My entire argument has been against the depiction of women beating up men. I have speculated that there may be an agenda behind some of this as it continues the progressive attempts to blur the sex distinction. Now the response of you & several others to this has been to say that I don't like or am afraid of "strong women" or "women in leading roles". This is completely untrue as I have no problem with strong female characters in leadership roles in the movies or on TV. But my definition of what constitutes "leadership" & "strength" does not include the raw physical ability & inclination to beat guys up. That's what thug's do.

Here's a great example of a very strong women who had a leading role in a classic movie:

Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 03-16-17, 05:38 PM
ronnie mund ronnie mund is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Location: Ezekiel 23:20
Posts: 5,310
ronnie mund can only hope to improve
In your opinion, over the last let's say 5 years, what movies have been made to push the agenda in which you speak?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 03-16-17, 06:39 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
In your opinion, over the last let's say 5 years, what movies have been made to push the agenda in which you speak?
A lot of the scenes have been minor characters in a movie or TV show kicking butt so they all blur together. Among movies that stand out for me:

The Kill Bill movies; the Kick A@@ movies; Salt; Hanna to name a few and just a lot of movies where a supporting women character is shown beating up guys.

Now to be fair I think the phenomena is far more prevalent on TV than the movies. The following shows have pushed the agenda IMO: Back List, Agent Carter, Homeland, Quantico; Chuck; Revenge; all the different versions of the "Law & Order" series (like NCIS) which will have individual episodes touching on the topic; Alias; The 100; Walking Dead to name some.

I've deliberately left out Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mutant & Super Hero TV shows & movies, in spite of a lot of this stuff being featured in these genres (such as the resident evil series, underworld series and a host of others), because as others have noted the "girl power" could be explained by other factors. Though it is interesting at just how much of this shows up in SciFi & Super Hero movies!

Here are a couple of more opinions on the matter worth reading:

https://fabiusmaximus.com/2016/06/01...ing-men-97239/

Maximus is a somewhat conservative, religious POV and:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/dear-fe...eroes-a-thing/

Steven Crowder is a conservative humorist who looks at cultural issues. He also includes some more movie examples.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 03-16-17, 06:46 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 770
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
The original SJW's in lotr's mind

Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-16-17, 06:49 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
The original SJW's in lotr's mind


No way Jose, these were righteous ladies fighting evil and promoting justice. FFM was a national treasure!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-16-17, 07:15 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 770
Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
"Anything you can do I can do better." This scum was basically ground zero of the feminists movement.

Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-16-17, 07:41 PM
PantherProud's Avatar
PantherProud PantherProud is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-08-01
Posts: 14,776
PantherProud
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
A lot of the scenes have been minor characters in a movie or TV show kicking butt so they all blur together. Among movies that stand out for me:

The Kill Bill movies; the Kick A@@ movies; Salt; Hanna to name a few and just a lot of movies where a supporting women character is shown beating up guys.

Now to be fair I think the phenomena is far more prevalent on TV than the movies. The following shows have pushed the agenda IMO: Back List, Agent Carter, Homeland, Quantico; Chuck; Revenge; all the different versions of the "Law & Order" series (like NCIS) which will have individual episodes touching on the topic; Alias; The 100; Walking Dead to name some.

I've deliberately left out Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mutant & Super Hero TV shows & movies, in spite of a lot of this stuff being featured in these genres (such as the resident evil series, underworld series and a host of others), because as others have noted the "girl power" could be explained by other factors. Though it is interesting at just how much of this shows up in SciFi & Super Hero movies!

Here are a couple of more opinions on the matter worth reading:

https://fabiusmaximus.com/2016/06/01...ing-men-97239/

Maximus is a somewhat conservative, religious POV and:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/dear-fe...eroes-a-thing/

Steven Crowder is a conservative humorist who looks at cultural issues. He also includes some more movie examples.




So explain away. You claim those shows are pushing an agenda but you don't explain how you think they are pushing that agenda.


Pick a few and detail what's so wrong with them. Because for most of them there's nothing wrong with them except the fact the lead character is a female.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-16-17, 08:24 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherProud View Post
So explain away. You claim those shows are pushing an agenda but you don't explain how you think they are pushing that agenda.


Pick a few and detail what's so wrong with them. Because for most of them there's nothing wrong with them except the fact the lead character is a female.
Oh please, so now you're giving out homework! What are you a schoolmarm?

I've already stated what I thought the agenda was but I'll repeat for you:

There has been a general effort by the progressive left to portray sex differences as primarily a social construct and not a true biological difference brought about by hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary selection. A part of this effort is to blur those differences between men & women that can be attributed to biology, such as physical strength and violence.

Mass entertainment that shows women excelling at committing violence, particularly against men, serves to undermine the idea that because of their greater size, strength & aerobic capacity men are in general naturally better fighters than women. Net, skills such as fighting or combat can simply be developed through training and experience. In fact one of the primary goals of progressives is to fully "integrate" the military to female participation so that there are no areas of the armed forces that are off limits to women. So the more women are shown besting men in fights on TV & at the movies the more comfortable society gets with the idea that women can serve in front line combat situations.

You see if you remove the biological & physical reasons why it's not a good idea to place women in marine & army infantry combat units or in special forces operations then all you're left with are cultural reasons. And these are easily overcome by labeling opponents of women serving in front line combat as "sexists". At first, everyone claims that standards will not be relaxed and if a women can match a man then why can't she be a Marine or an Army Ranger? This is the same argument that was made with firefighters & police. But just like with fire fighters & police, the standards are lowered because not enough women can meet them. So over time the capabilities of the armed forces, particularly front line combat will be degraded.

Now I bet I'm going to catch hell for saying this so bring it on!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-16-17, 08:29 PM
eastside_purple's Avatar
eastside_purple eastside_purple is offline
Fake coolin' off
 
Join Date: 01-21-03
Posts: 65,245
eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
I haven't "doubled down" on anything. I'm trying to explain my position and it's clear I haven't done a good job of it. So I'll give it another try:

My entire argument has been against the depiction of women beating up men. I have speculated that there may be an agenda behind some of this as it continues the progressive attempts to blur the sex distinction. Now the response of you & several others to this has been to say that I don't like or am afraid of "strong women" or "women in leading roles". This is completely untrue as I have no problem with strong female characters in leadership roles in the movies or on TV. But my definition of what constitutes "leadership" & "strength" does not include the raw physical ability & inclination to beat guys up. That's what thug's do.

Here's a great example of a very strong women who had a leading role in a classic movie:

Good f'n grief, what's wrong with you?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-16-17, 08:50 PM
PantherProud's Avatar
PantherProud PantherProud is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-08-01
Posts: 14,776
PantherProud
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Oh please, so now you're giving out homework! What are you a schoolmarm?

I've already stated what I thought the agenda was but I'll repeat for you:

There has been a general effort by the progressive left to portray sex differences as primarily a social construct and not a true biological difference brought about by hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary selection. A part of this effort is to blur those differences between men & women that can be attributed to biology, such as physical strength and violence.

Mass entertainment that shows women excelling at committing violence, particularly against men, serves to undermine the idea that because of their greater size, strength & aerobic capacity men are in general naturally better fighters than women. Net, skills such as fighting or combat can simply be developed through training and experience. In fact one of the primary goals of progressives is to fully "integrate" the military to female participation so that there are no areas of the armed forces that are off limits to women. So the more women are shown besting men in fights on TV & at the movies the more comfortable society gets with the idea that women can serve in front line combat situations.

You see if you remove the biological & physical reasons why it's not a good idea to place women in marine & army infantry combat units or in special forces operations then all you're left with are cultural reasons. And these are easily overcome by labeling opponents of women serving in front line combat as "sexists". At first, everyone claims that standards will not be relaxed and if a women can match a man then why can't she be a Marine or an Army Ranger? This is the same argument that was made with firefighters & police. But just like with fire fighters & police, the standards are lowered because not enough women can meet them. So over time the capabilities of the armed forces, particularly front line combat will be degraded.

Now I bet I'm going to catch hell for saying this so bring it on!
well good thing it wasn't homework, because you didn't even do it.


Instead, you went on a rant about your own agenda.


But back to the question, what specifically about those shows and movies are wrong? You were asked to pick some.


Having seen many of them myself, almost all of them have female leads that are extremely skilled and trained to do the fighting that they portray in the show/movie. Aside from Kick , which isn't even remotely to be taken seriously, the women in question all do things realistic to their skill level as if it were a real life situation. The shows you are complaining about involve highly trained FBI and CIA officers. But, they are women.

Since you're a fan of Ellen Ripley, I'll ask, who else meets your standards? Because in the case of Ripley herself, she's far less skilled or trained to do what she does in the Alien movies, than nearly all of the women above you claim to have issues with. She is a warrant officer, with a technical speciality, not combat. But you know, she's fighting aliens. I suspect this would be a different conversation if Ripley was fighting a huMan.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-16-17, 08:55 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Good f'n grief, what's wrong with you?
That question goes both ways!
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-16-17, 08:57 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 19,427
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherProud View Post
well good thing it wasn't homework, because you didn't even do it.


Instead, you went on a rant about your own agenda.


But back to the question, what specifically about those shows and movies are wrong? You were asked to pick some.


Having seen many of them myself, almost all of them have female leads that are extremely skilled and trained to do the fighting that they portray in the show/movie. Aside from Kick , which isn't even remotely to be taken seriously, the women in question all do things realistic to their skill level as if it were a real life situation. The shows you are complaining about involve highly trained FBI and CIA officers. But, they are women.

Since you're a fan of Ellen Ripley, I'll ask, who else meets your standards? Because in the case of Ripley herself, she's far less skilled or trained to do what she does in the Alien movies, than nearly all of the women above you claim to have issues with. But you know, she's fighting aliens. I suspect this would be a different conversation if Ripley was fighting a huMan.
How about we just agree to disagree. I've laid out my position and you keep asking questions. We're just talking past each other, which is a waste of time.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 03-16-17, 09:02 PM
PantherProud's Avatar
PantherProud PantherProud is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-08-01
Posts: 14,776
PantherProud
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
How about we just agree to disagree. I've laid out my position and you keep asking questions. We're just talking past each other, which is a waste of time.

well, if you can't answer the question of "what's wrong with the shows you claim to hate"...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Spille General Board 8 08-01-16 07:42 AM
Ghostbusters Trailer (Out July 15th) Yappi General Board 14 05-04-16 04:34 PM
Trailer for Season 2: "Silicon Valley" returns April 12th Yappi General Board 4 05-20-15 11:47 AM
Trailer for Season 3: "Orange Is The New Black" returns June 12th Yappi General Board 0 04-09-15 02:13 PM
Foxcatcher Trailer #4 JasonRoush Wrestling 12 11-18-14 10:37 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz