Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 03-16-17, 07:42 PM
All District

Tig93 is on a distinguished road
Great post Spize.....Moore says 'Team Above Self' when all year he put Munford above team. He was not there for his team in the playoff game and I believe some of the players resented it. I was finished with his circus act on senior night when they had Munford and the whole Moore family introduced last. All of the boosters gave him a standing ovation. The rest of the seniors got golf claps. I would take Jason Hall back tomorrow. I would even apologize to him.

Last edited by Tig93; 03-16-17 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-16-17, 10:34 PM
All World

Spize is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig93 View Post
Great post Spize.....Moore says 'Team Above Self' when all year he put Munford above team. He was not there for his team in the playoff game and I believe some of the players resented it. I was finished with his circus act on senior night when they had Munford and the whole Moore family introduced last. All of the boosters gave him a standing ovation. The rest of the seniors got golf claps. I would take Jason Hall back tomorrow. I would even apologize to him.
Jason Hall...

Honestly I don't WANT him back, would never go so far as to say that... but if I knew this was the alternative... I'd have rather we were terrible under Hall than whatever we are under Moore.

At least Hall had respect for himself.
Old 03-16-17, 11:05 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spize View Post
Jason Hall...

Honestly I don't WANT him back, would never go so far as to say that... but if I knew this was the alternative... I'd have rather we were terrible under Hall than whatever we are under Moore.

At least Hall had respect for himself.
What? ROFL.

Btw, in his 2nd year the guy you liked got bounced in the 1st round, with a better record, to a lesser team, at home, after a worse recruiting scandal. But whatevs. I liked Shep. Hall was ok too. Doesn't matter. After reading literally the same crap every year for decades you accept it unfortunately. Your boy always said...when everyone in this town focuses on the same goal then we'll reach our true potential. Though knowing down deep that would never happen, probably truest thing he ever said. See ya on the next bandwagon.
Old 03-17-17, 09:12 AM
Varsity

FootballCrazy1 is on a distinguished road
I just think it's sad that most people on here don't support the kids no matter who the heck the coach is, "I'm not coming to the stadium or a game", "I won't support the team", "I hate this coach", "We don't run this and run that", blah blah blah, get over yourselves and either SUPPORT your TEAM or don't. To be real honest here, If PAUL FREAKING BROWN himself reappeared on the Sidelines some of you people would about him too. We just have an old ball coach over at Perry that for some reason applied at Massillon several times over the years, There must be something special over there, Support your kids and quit the complaining, or fill out a resume.
Old 03-17-17, 09:44 AM
All District

Tig93 is on a distinguished road
Where did I say 1 bad thing about the players? I said the Coach let his players down by getting suspended over 1 player. As far as you're " Ole Ball Coach" at Perry, did you forget he was forced out at Perry after the 2003 season for Spider Miller? He also applied after Miller was was fired but Keith Boedicker was hired. Perry is on a good run but do not act like everything they do is perfect.
Old 03-17-17, 09:51 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballCrazy1 View Post
I just think it's sad that most people on here don't support the kids no matter who the heck the coach is, "I'm not coming to the stadium or a game", "I won't support the team", "I hate this coach", "We don't run this and run that", blah blah blah, get over yourselves and either SUPPORT your TEAM or don't. To be real honest here, If PAUL FREAKING BROWN himself reappeared on the Sidelines some of you people would about him too. We just have an old ball coach over at Perry that for some reason applied at Massillon several times over the years, There must be something special over there, Support your kids and quit the complaining, or fill out a resume.
Paul Brown would be a terrible coach. I mean, how does a dead guy signal in a play?
Old 03-17-17, 09:57 AM
All World

Quote:
Blah blah bullsh*t

If the booster club didn't sell one membership next year, would the kids line up and play week 1?

Yes, 100%

If Massillon didn't sell one ticket, everyone in the band quit, ect.. and there was not one fan in the stands next year for kickoff week 1? Would they kick the ball and play the game?

Yes, 100%

So please, stop with the "you're hurting the kids" because we aren't doing more to make the adults feel powerful schtick. You won't shame me, I'm smarter than that.
Old 03-17-17, 10:40 AM
All Yappi

"I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!"

Lol.

Another epically stupid post Spize. I bet you can top it though.
Old 03-17-17, 10:54 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig93 View Post
Where did I say 1 bad thing about the players? I said the Coach let his players down by getting suspended over 1 player. As far as you're " Ole Ball Coach" at Perry, did you forget he was forced out at Perry after the 2003 season for Spider Miller? He also applied after Miller was was fired but Keith Boedicker was hired. Perry is on a good run but do not act like everything they do is perfect.
Please, nothing about Perry is perfect. I sure as hell wouldn't trade. You have to admit though, they have 99% fewer "fans" who itch about every aspect of their own program on the internet all day. That counts for something.
Old 03-17-17, 02:56 PM
All American

BigSack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Please, nothing about Perry is perfect. I sure as hell wouldn't trade. You have to admit though, they have 99% fewer "fans" who itch about every aspect of their own program on the internet all day. That counts for something.
that gets you 20+ mythical championships and an indoor practice facility
Old 03-17-17, 04:47 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSack View Post
that gets you 20+ mythical championships and an indoor practice facility
When it rains do you have enough participation ribbons to make an umbrella yet?
Old 03-17-17, 04:52 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
I'd trade their admin, maintenance department, non-football sports facilities, elementary schools, middle schools, athletic department... basically everything but PBTS and Indoor facility.

In a heartbeat.

When you compare what a dumpster fire the rest of MCSD is compared to Perry, having PBTS and indoor facility is a pretty garbage consolation prize.

Worst part is... Massillon should have significantly better facilities in all regard, but we don't take care of anything we have and it all goes to sh*t.
Old 03-17-17, 05:02 PM
All American

Quote:
When it rains do you have enough participation ribbons to make an umbrella yet?
I import underused ribbons from Cincinnati
Old 03-18-17, 02:19 AM
All Yappi

perry1480 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Blah blah bullsh*t

If the booster club didn't sell one membership next year, would the kids line up and play week 1?

Yes, 100%

If Massillon didn't sell one ticket, everyone in the band quit, ect.. and there was not one fan in the stands next year for kickoff week 1? Would they kick the ball and play the game?

Yes, 100%

So please, stop with the "you're hurting the kids" because we aren't doing more to make the adults feel powerful schtick. You won't shame me, I'm smarter than that.
You've just argued for how unnecessary you all are. Without all this garbage, Massillon would still have a football team.
Old 03-18-17, 10:14 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry1480 View Post
You've just argued for how unnecessary you all are. Without all this garbage, Massillon would still have a football team.
Yes! See, it's not hard to understand.

Talk to a booster in Massillon and they'll tell you they are the most important part.
Old 03-19-17, 05:37 AM
All Ohio

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Blah blah bullsh*t

Yes, 100%

Yes, 100%

Maybe you should start the revolution by never going to another game, never posting again, etc.
Old 03-19-17, 05:40 AM
All Region

chito is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Maybe you should start the revolution by never going to another game, never posting again, etc.
You first.
Old 03-20-17, 05:00 AM
All District

pup pounder is an unknown quantity at this point
....Please take chitos advice....
Old 03-23-17, 06:14 AM
All American

http://www.fridaynightohio.com/news/...-coach-troxler

massillon is really loading up on the gym teachers, what a commitment to physical education for the future of massillon
Old 03-23-17, 07:24 AM
All Yappi

EastYoungstown will become famous soon enough
I see Buffalo Canisius is coming to town. That's no cupcake.
Old 03-23-17, 10:56 AM
Varsity

Quote:
http://www.fridaynightohio.com/news/...-coach-troxler

massillon is really loading up on the gym teachers, what a commitment to physical education for the future of massillon

He's replacing a guy that had the same exact position, kinda addition by subtraction.....Whatever you have against Massillon is weird to say the least and this comes from a Perry fan, get over it already
Old 03-23-17, 11:04 AM
All American

Quote:
He's replacing a guy that had the same exact position, kinda addition by subtraction.....Whatever you have against Massillon is weird to say the least and this comes from a Perry fan, get over it already
the new guy makes $20k more, but addition by subtraction

I'm just happy that Massillon students will have the very best gym teachers that money can buy. Should be the healthiest city in Ohio soon
Old 03-23-17, 11:45 AM
Varsity

Quote:

I'm just happy that Massillon students will have the very best gym teachers that money can buy. Should be the healthiest city in Ohio soon

Healthy children are important
Old 03-23-17, 09:50 PM
All Ohio

Shepas clearly left the ball in Moore's court. There is no opening right now at Massillon. The talks with Shepas were preliminary and pro-active. The better question is how certain are you that Moore is a long term Massillon head coach?
Old 03-24-17, 06:26 AM
All District

albert is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I read these threads and wow you might be the biggest d**kbag on here. How disgruntled are you with Massillon? Have they done something to you? You are really embarrassing to whoever you represent.
Old 03-24-17, 07:08 AM
All World

Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Shepas clearly left the ball in Moore's court. There is no opening right now at Massillon. The talks with Shepas were preliminary and pro-active. The better question is how certain are you that Moore is a long term Massillon head coach?

Now for your second question which is actually legitimate I will answer this way: "Massillon hasn't had a for certain long-term coach since Paul Brown". Tha't the nature of that circus up there being run by geriatric wanna-bes.

Mic drop.
Old 03-24-17, 04:48 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert View Post
I read these threads and wow you might be the biggest d**kbag on here. How disgruntled are you with Massillon? Have they done something to you? You are really embarrassing to whoever you represent.
Al, why are you being so mean? I hate to say it but you are bullying me. In my district, we have an anti-bullying expert. She's 4'2 and wears clown makeup, but I would hate to report you to her.
Old 03-25-17, 11:31 PM
All Ohio

dropbar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
Exactly what El Chicone said in the previous post. Just over the edge now. I actually PM'd the goofball my2sense when the who Big Griz thing went down and said I was over the circus. Now, add the "Blind Side" Christmas picture to the mix and it was over the cliff for me. I'll still come up for McKinley weekend but I will NOT attend the game. Ever. Came up for my high school reunion last year and had free tickets to the game. Didn't come within five miles of the stadium. Those idiots are delusional.
Man, it took you 30+ years to realize this ? LOL
Old 03-26-17, 08:50 AM
All World

Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropbar View Post
Man, it took you 30+ years to realize this ? LOL
Not at all. Just took me 30 years to accept the fact that it's a damn circus and perpetual hot mess.
Old 03-26-17, 10:29 AM
All Ohio

I love that old school Egret has upgraded from "Class dismissed" to "Mic drop". Love it.

And dropbar - if you've figured it out, Egret knew it long long ago. Don't question Egret.
Closed Thread