Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Rate the movie "Kong: Skull Island"
10 0 0%
9 1 33.33%
8 0 0%
7 2 66.67%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-17, 06:50 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
"Kong: Skull Island"

Rate and review the movie "Kong: Skull Island"

A team of scientists explore an uncharted island in the Pacific, venturing into the domain of the mighty Kong, and must fight to escape a primal Eden.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-17, 10:55 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Saw Kong - Skull Island tonight and was entertained. Sure you have to turn your brain off early on but as a science fiction adventure featuring King Kong what's not to like.

I rated it a 7 on the 10 point scale.

The special effects are spectacular and the beasties are appropriately gruesome. Samuel Jackson gets to keep his MFer streak going and is solid as a military guy channeling Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now. In fact the movie plays like a tribute film to Apocalypse Now. John Reilly though steals the show hamming it up as a hermit whose been on the island for a while. He livens up every scene he's in.

I would say that the summer movie season has been kicked off in March this year. Sort of like Christmas starting in October now.

Oh and stay all the way to the end of the credits for a tease of what's coming next.
Old 03-19-17, 09:22 AM
GO MIDDIES

Middie 85 Alum is on a distinguished road
The movie went beyond my expectations. I was disappointed with the last Godzilla movie because they rarely showed him. This movie was different. They made Kong the main feature with many fight scenes with other beasts and the actors also had their own fight scenes with some beasts of their own. Reily (Aka-Shake and Bake) was a great character and made the movie better. If you liked the other Kong movies then you will really like this one. Lotr is correcf there is a preview at the end of the credits, but if you did not lime the movie then do not wait. I thought the credits would never end and it was trying my patience and if you plan on not seeing the sequel, then no reason tk raise your blood pressure waiting for the scene. It is worth waiting for if you liked the movie and want to see the next movie. I like where the sequels will lead us to. I give it an 8.5 out of 10 and can't wait to see more Kong fighting action.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: