Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Volleyball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-17, 01:49 PM
iamtunechi iamtunechi is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-04-16
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18
iamtunechi is on a distinguished road
Lonneman not playing for moe

I have recently received word that Jack Lonneman will not be playing for Moeller High School this year. If true this could be a serious blow to Moeller's team. Lonneman suffered several injuries this year playing for Attack, but has returned and is looking to be a formidable middle hitter. I can only imagine what is going through the mind of Moeller's coach. I send my condolences to Moeller Vball.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 03-08-17, 02:04 PM
TruthSpitter1 TruthSpitter1 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-08-17
Posts: 2
TruthSpitter1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtunechi View Post
I have recently received word that Jack Lonneman will not be playing for Moeller High School this year. If true this could be a serious blow to Moeller's team. Lonneman suffered several injuries this year playing for Attack, but has returned and is looking to be a formidable middle hitter. I can only imagine what is going through the mind of Moeller's coach. I send my condolences to Moeller Vball.
I agree with his decision to not play. It was very hard to watch him play in previous years. With countless dump after dump being put in the net, I think his decision will not only benefit him but also benefit Moeller.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-09-17, 08:33 AM
WEARESTXWERE#1 WEARESTXWERE#1 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 05-14-15
Posts: 81
WEARESTXWERE#1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSpitter1 View Post
I agree with his decision to not play. It was very hard to watch him play in previous years. With countless dump after dump being put in the net, I think his decision will not only benefit him but also benefit Moeller.
Agreed. Although he has such a head for the game, one would wonder where his head went during matches. He's been killing it with Attack however.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-09-17, 09:04 AM
Darbypanthers Darbypanthers is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-28-16
Posts: 25
Darbypanthers is on a distinguished road
y'all are making it sound like lonneman is an legitimate player when in reality, the real player is nick talbot
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-09-17, 10:40 AM
TruthSpitter1 TruthSpitter1 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-08-17
Posts: 2
TruthSpitter1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEARESTXWERE#1 View Post
Agreed. Although he has such a head for the game, one would wonder where his head went during matches. He's been killing it with Attack however.
I heard that Lonneman got moved to serving specialist and Leuenberger took his place at outside.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-09-17, 12:59 PM
iamtunechi iamtunechi is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-04-16
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 18
iamtunechi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbypanthers View Post
y'all are making it sound like lonneman is an legitimate player when in reality, the real player is nick talbot
lonneman>talbot
10/10 coaches pick lonneman over talbot
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-09-17, 02:06 PM
Darbypanthers Darbypanthers is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-28-16
Posts: 25
Darbypanthers is on a distinguished road
Talbot is by the far the greater athletic specimen. Talbot is not restrained by injuries and was voted 1st Team All State both his junior and senior year. The comparison is nothing but a complete and utter joke.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-09-17, 02:18 PM
5 1 3 5 1 3 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 03-09-17
Posts: 24
5 1 3 is on a distinguished road
The utter joke is you with your Talbot fascination.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-17, 02:53 PM
adselder09 adselder09 is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 05-11-07
Posts: 11,846
adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbypanthers View Post
Talbot is by the far the greater athletic specimen. Talbot is not restrained by injuries and was voted 1st Team All State both his junior and senior year. The comparison is nothing but a complete and utter joke.
0 State Titles though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do you think of top seeds playing in 1st round games? Yappi Boys Basketball 60 03-04-17 05:24 PM
Playing multiple positions Reynaldo2000 Girls Soccer 9 03-01-17 08:52 PM
Is Emanuel Dapaa Playing High School this Fall? iluvsnow Boys Soccer 8 10-14-14 04:36 PM
18u still playing? lat Baseball 0 07-21-14 09:24 AM
Will Canton McKinley be playing in the upcoming Malone University Shootout?? IUDOGS Boys Basketball 2 06-13-14 11:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz