Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Softball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-24-17, 07:55 AM
Varsity

SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustMan1975 View Post
Seems like nobody knows anything specific..
Or it's not appropriate to discuss a minor's medical concerns in a public forum.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-17, 11:14 AM
Freshman

doomleader1 is on a distinguished road
Doom

hey bluedog,
Better check the Dooms record of putting girls into college, it's pretty good, maybe not sec or pac 10 schools but putting players in all the schools that the other orgs are?

Doom Strong!
Old 02-26-17, 06:45 PM
All Ohio

HSFB Fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedog411 View Post
I'm not educated enough about the top tier feeder teams, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't put the Doom and Static in the same company as Bandits, Lasers, and outlaws.

Still doing my HS research.
Ugh, You need a lot of research,

Trust me a few years back Doom and Static top tier 16/18U teams played a comparable schedule of the Outlaws, Lasers, and Bandits and had their share of success.
Look at the Lasers and Outlaws and you will see yes they too celebrate their ladies that went on to play DII and DIII ball.
Heck, several Doom and Static players finished their careers with the Bandits who by all accounts are the pentacle of midwest fastpitch softball.

Playing 18 and over the past 4 years I can tell you this...The top talent at DII/DIII or JC/NAIA can and do compete with D1 talent over the summer.
You have to understand a lot of these ladies look for a school that fits what they want out of and education 1st as it should be....
Old 02-26-17, 07:38 PM
Varsity

Bluedog411 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSFB Fan View Post
Ugh, You need a lot of research,

Trust me a few years back Doom and Static top tier 16/18U teams played a comparable schedule of the Outlaws, Lasers, and Bandits and had their share of success.
Look at the Lasers and Outlaws and you will see yes they too celebrate their ladies that went on to play DII and DIII ball.
Heck, several Doom and Static players finished their careers with the Bandits who by all accounts are the pentacle of midwest fastpitch softball.

Playing 18 and over the past 4 years I can tell you this...The top talent at DII/DIII or JC/NAIA can and do compete with D1 talent over the summer.
You have to understand a lot of these ladies look for a school that fits what they want out of and education 1st as it should be....

You people are far too predictable.

I'm tired of hearing about back in the day. Back in the day I was skinny and had a full head of hair. Back in the day the Cleveland Browns were relevant. Etc, etc.

Name the last girl not named Frank that has come through your program and went on to something good. Name the last Doom team that played (and won) above "b" level tournaments

I'm not knocking your past success, but like so many before you, your time has passed. Thank you for your contributions to the sport.
Old 02-26-17, 08:12 PM
Freshman

You have no idea what your even talking about, B level tournaments ?? Please !
Old 02-26-17, 08:23 PM
Varsity

Bluedog411 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomleader1 View Post
You have no idea what your even talking about, B level tournaments ?? Please !
I honestly don't think I've even seen you or your team. Unless you're the coach I saw yelling out Red light, greenlight, stop.

I'll make deal with you. The next time I see you at a top tier showcase, I'll come up and introduce myself.
Old 02-26-17, 08:28 PM
Freshman

Deal , we will be at beaver creek a couple times, expressway we are traveling to Whitehall for our big road trip! Big year for us!!
Old 02-26-17, 09:01 PM
Varsity

pickinsplinters15 is on a distinguished road
Is there something wrong with beavercreek and expressway? Either way this is a high school thread not a travel thread. If you keep patting that back you're gonna break your arm
Old 02-27-17, 08:02 AM
All District

DustMan1975 is on a distinguished road
Doom has proven to be one of the better organizations in the area.. there are things I like about Doom, Hawks, and Static. But I wouldn't pick one over the other. Doom leader has been and still is a big part of growing softball in Cincinnati and getting girls to face the best possible competition. His teams have always been well coached! .

But let's not kid ourselves, none of you have a secret formula for sending kids to play in college. You've all had a lot of good players go through their organizations. Those players would have opportunities regardless of them playing for Doom or Hawks or Static or Xpress or so on! Unless you play for Bandits, you're all fighting for the same college opportunities!!!
Old 02-27-17, 10:27 AM
Varsity

SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomleader1 View Post
Deal , we will be at beaver creek a couple times, expressway we are traveling to Whitehall for our big road trip! Big year for us!!
this is priceless.