Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-23-17, 06:44 PM
All Region

Man Up is on a distinguished road
Winton Woods girls basketball ?

well now that the season is over with, I like to ask a some questions in hoping one of my ww posters can give some answers too.

our girls team has been struggling for the last few years and im wondering why is our team not progressing. are we that bad? are other teams like mason and lakota west that much better than us? believe me, im not trying to compare with them, but you have to ask the question.

im just mentioning them because they are the cream of the crop and they have set the standard. do these other teams just have better players?

do ww have feeder programs? how are the middle school girls doing? are we getting the right coaching? the basic fundementals of dribbling the ball looking up instead of with your head down watching yourself dribble.

do our girls work on their game during offseason? do they play aau? how serioulsy do our ww girls take it?

or is it that our ww girls are playing basketball just to be playing? something to do to take up the time?

whats going on that these girls teams are that much better than us, not just the mason, and lw, princeton, etc. what is going on?

are our girls playing to perhaps get a scholarship one day? because when i watch, at the varsity level i see things that shake my head, the passing , dribbling, basic things that they should know by varsity, how you play defense, screens, etc.

i love ww, i just want to know if our girls are playing to play? working on their game? are they serious about the game or not? do you have the passion?

im out

go Warriors
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-17, 01:59 PM
All World

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Seems as though you know the answers already. WW girls just aren't good. No players. Some leave the district for other schools.