Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #2431  
Old 04-23-18, 08:04 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,791
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Hedge-Fund Investors Pour Into Oil as Firms Predict Surge to $80
By Suzy Waite
April 22, 2018, 4:52 AM EDT Updated on April 22, 2018, 7:00 PM EDT

Commodity funds attracting inflows at fastest pace since 2016
Global economy, geopolitics are underpinning oil-price surge

Hedge funds investing in oil are luring capital at the fastest pace in more than a year.

With crude climbing to levels not seen since 2014, commodity funds have recovered the client outflows they suffered last year. And if firms such as Westbeck Capital Management and Commodities World Capital are correct about prices soon exceeding $80 a barrel from about $68 currently, then the jump in allocations may just the beginning.

Until Friday everything seemed to point to oil extending its gains, with confidence in the global economy building and geopolitical tensions and production shortages showing no signs of going away. Then U.S. President Donald Trump slammed OPEC on Twitter, saying prices are artificially high and will not be accepted. Prices slipped 19 cent a barrel.

Still, these funds are “desirable in times of expected market volatility” and will probably continue to see inflows in 2018, said Peter Laurelli, global head of research at data provider eVestment.

Investors allocated $3 billion to commodity-focused hedge funds from January through March, the most since the third quarter of 2016, according to eVestment. Last year they pulled $680 million from the strategy in the first net outflows since 2014.

Here’s a summary of Westbeck and Commodities World Capital’s oil forecasts and returns before Trump’s comments:

Westbeck’s energy fund recovered earlier losses from this year — including a double-digit decline in February — and is now up 11 percent through April 19, according to Chief Operating Officer Jari Habib. The fund lost 17 percent in 2017. The firm sees WTI crude climbing to more than $85 a barrel in the second half
Commodities World Capital is about flat this year through April 19 after recovering losses that saw it drop 4.4 percent in the first quarter. It predicts oil will hit the mid-$80 area by the second half, though Chief Investment Officer Luke Sadrian said it’s better to “trade around the volatility whilst maintaining a core bullish view” than to simply buy and hold.

West Texas Intermediate crude climbed in January, only to plunge 13 percent in about two weeks -- leading to particularly sharp losses by some bullish hedge funds in February. Now it’s on the rise again and is more than double the price reached in early 2016 when concerns about a world economic slowdown were at their worst.

“As the direction of oil is very hard to predict, it’s difficult for managers in this sector to deliver consistent performance,’’ said Michael Gerber, head of research at investment adviser Fundana SA’s fund of funds.

Trump’s threat to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal -- which allows the Mideast country to sell more oil in exchange for curbs to its nuclear program -- had been pushing prices up. And Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest exporter, wants to push prices to $80 a barrel to help pay for the government’s policy agenda.

Declining output in Venezuela and falling global inventories are also playing their part, as are the worsening tensions in Syria, which threaten to disrupt supply from across the region.

The “crunch year” for strong oil prices will actually be 2019, though, when the effects of five years of under-investment in new oil projects around the world have their full impact, Westbeck Chief Executive Officer Jean-Louis Le Mee wrote in his firm’s February investor letter, seen by Bloomberg News.

Here are more commodity-fund returns:
Oil may hit $80 per barrel, traders can be skittish. But at that price the USA will be pumping out everything it can while tax dollars from the sale of American oil flows into the treasury. Meanwhile smaller producers with marginal wells will come online further boosting production. And at $80, Russian production will start to kick in because they won't want to miss this opportunity to make some serious cash and before you know it we'll be back under $60 per barrel.

BTW Happy it wasn't that long ago that any trouble in the Middle East would send oil prices rocketing past $100 per barrel. In fact you could argue that given Russia's complete dependence on exporting oil & NG to generate cash that they deliberately stir things up in the Middle east to keep prices high.

And of course when looking at American presidential candidates the Russians will ALWAYS favor the candidate that is most likely NOT to fully exploit America's oil & NG reserves. Now who could that have been in 2016. I'll give you a hint: her first name was "Hillary" and her last name was "Clinton".
Reply With Quote
  #2432  
Old 04-23-18, 09:20 PM
y2h y2h is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 12,969
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Pretty Good.
Correct...we continue to find out more about the Democratic collusion.
Reply With Quote
  #2433  
Old 04-24-18, 02:35 AM
gobluetom gobluetom is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-21-01
Location: D2 LaSalle 13 D1 Elder 7
Posts: 11,884
gobluetom can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Pretty Good.

LOL, do tell?

Proof, sources etc.

That's what I thought
Reply With Quote
  #2434  
Old 04-24-18, 09:04 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,791
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Here's another great article by Professor Victor Davis Hansen that focuses on why the elite who lead our most critical institutions have DONE NOTHING recently to earn our respect.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/04/23/respect-unearned/

Washington’s self-righteous establishmentarians talk of professionalism when they act unprofessionally. They refer at length to their intellectual and professional pedigrees when they prove incompetent. And they cite their morality and ethics when they possess neither.

And then, adding insult to injury, when the public expresses abhorrence at their behavior, they accuse critics of unprofessionalism, a lack of patriotism, or reckless demagoguery.


He points out the obvious about Mueller:

We are told that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is variously a war hero, a patriot, a professional, and one whose reputation is beyond reproach. Again, perhaps. But because establishmentarians assert all that does not necessarily mean that Mueller acted ethically in prior cases, such as the Whitey Bulger investigation or the Anthrax misadventure or in the abandoned Clinton Uranium One matter.

Mueller had unlimited choices in staffing his legal team to avoid not just a conflict of interest, but even the appearance of a conflict of interest in a politically divided nation. Did Mueller think that his reputation was so unimpeachable or his emeritus FBI status was so exalted that he need not have worried about diversity—lawyers who in their past were not attorneys for those involved in the Clinton-related scandals, or who had not donated to the Clinton campaign, or who were not intimates from his own law firm?


Exactly right. Mueller had it within his power to assemble a team that at least appeared to be unbiased but he didn't. Doesn't that raise a red flag? And on Comey, Professor Hansen is no less critical:

What exactly is James Comey owed by virtue of his supposed past distinguished office and service? I think most now agree—nothing at all.

Comey by his own admission has leaked at least some classified FBI notes and memos to the press to warp the administration of justice by forcing the appointment of a special prosecutor. If some regional FBI administrator had engaged in such a hare-brained scheme, Comey would have fired him and held a press conference to brag about his own integrity in dismissing a wayward underling.



And Hansen's conclusion is spot on:

This growing loss of confidence in a compromised justice and investigatory elite is a symptom of a larger failure of our so-called best and brightest, whether in the media, government or the university. We need to return to an older American idea that where we went to school, who wrote us recommendations, what titles we self-reference, and which grandees we know, mean little in comparison to what we actually do each day.

Self-righteousness and self-referencing become fatal when combined with incompetence and malfeasance. James Comey is our touchstone to a morally confused age.
Reply With Quote
  #2435  
Old 04-24-18, 09:20 AM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,496
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
And of course when looking at American presidential candidates the Russians will ALWAYS favor the candidate that is most likely NOT to fully exploit America's oil & NG reserves. Now who could that have been in 2016. I'll give you a hint: her first name was "Hillary" and her last name was "Clinton".
Again with the Russia favored Clinton shtick, lol. I would love to sell you a bridge. Can't even blame ignorance because it is too stupid for that.

Green renewable energy is what brings oil down and creates jobs, not coal and fossil fuel. These Koch Bros and oil lobby sycophants actually want to reduce mileage standards. Including the head of the EPA, lol. Brilliant.

Drain the Swamp!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2436  
Old 04-24-18, 04:47 PM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,918
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Again with the Russia favored Clinton shtick, lol. I would love to sell you a bridge. Can't even blame ignorance because it is too stupid for that.

Green renewable energy is what brings oil down and creates jobs, not coal and fossil fuel. These Koch Bros and oil lobby sycophants actually want to reduce mileage standards. Including the head of the EPA, lol. Brilliant.

Drain the Swamp!!!
Plentiful oil brings oil down and creates jobs. Until there are actual alternatives to oil, the price is only going to be influenced by increasing supply more than demand. When you can put green renewable energy into the same systems that use oil and it is cheaper or more efficient, then green energy will have an impact on the price of oil. When the systems that use green energy are cheaper or more efficient than systems powered by oil you will see less reliance on oil.
Reply With Quote
  #2437  
Old 04-24-18, 06:09 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,791
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Again with the Russia favored Clinton shtick, lol. I would love to sell you a bridge. Can't even blame ignorance because it is too stupid for that.

Green renewable energy is what brings oil down and creates jobs, not coal and fossil fuel. These Koch Bros and oil lobby sycophants actually want to reduce mileage standards. Including the head of the EPA, lol. Brilliant.

Drain the Swamp!!!
So can you take a moment and educate a simple rube how Hillary frightened Putin and represented such a threat to Russia that they would rather have Trump who was talking about policies that really were a threat to Russia?
Reply With Quote
  #2438  
Old 04-24-18, 06:15 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,333
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
You miss the point....Putin cares little about Russia. He cares about money and power. Trump is a useful idiot easily bribed and blackmailed. Macron and Abe just flatter him and he gets giddy. Putin has leverage...financial dealings, past and present and probably more - Trump obviously would partake with a prostitute and engage in the activities detailed in the Steele dossier.
Reply With Quote
  #2439  
Old 04-24-18, 07:00 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,791
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
You miss the point....Putin cares little about Russia. He cares about money and power. Trump is a useful idiot easily bribed and blackmailed. Macron and Abe just flatter him and he gets giddy. Putin has leverage...financial dealings, past and present and probably more - Trump obviously would partake with a prostitute and engage in the activities detailed in the Steele dossier.
Putin can be called many unflattering things but the man is a classic Russian patriot. Now that's different then being an American patriot as Russia has a very different national history which creates a different definition of what a "patriot" is. Putin can best be described as a Russian nationalist who is following an ancient Russian strategy of dominating the near abroad to create a buffer to prevent invasions while also working to secure access to ice free ports.

But let's say you're right Happy and Putin is only thinking about padding his secret bank accounts around the world. What is the most valuable resource Putin has to put cash into his pocket? I'll help you out Happy - it's called Oil & Natural Gas. And Putin makes a lot more money when oil is at $120 per barrel then when it's at $60 - $80 per barrel.

And if he only cared about "power" then wouldn't he want his military to be at least as big as ours? So then wouldn't he want an American president more likely to shrink the USA military then build it up as Trump promised during the campaign? It doesn't matter how you slice the cake Happy, EVERY WAY you look at it, Putin was motivated to see Hillary win, NOT Trump.
Reply With Quote
  #2440  
Old 04-24-18, 07:36 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,637
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Trump is a useful idiot easily bribed and blackmailed.
Lol

Happy's opinion (stated as fact), lacks evidence.

...but, it's still good for a belly laugh.

Thank you, Happy!
Reply With Quote
  #2441  
Old 04-24-18, 07:39 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,333
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Putin can be called many unflattering things but the man is a classic Russian patriot. Now that's different then being an American patriot as Russia has a very different national history which creates a different definition of what a "patriot" is. Putin can best be described as a Russian nationalist who is following an ancient Russian strategy of dominating the near abroad to create a buffer to prevent invasions while also working to secure access to ice free ports.

But let's say you're right Happy and Putin is only thinking about padding his secret bank accounts around the world. What is the most valuable resource Putin has to put cash into his pocket? I'll help you out Happy - it's called Oil & Natural Gas. And Putin makes a lot more money when oil is at $120 per barrel then when it's at $60 - $80 per barrel.

And if he only cared about "power" then wouldn't he want his military to be at least as big as ours? So then wouldn't he want an American president more likely to shrink the USA military then build it up as Trump promised during the campaign? It doesn't matter how you slice the cake Happy, EVERY WAY you look at it, Putin was motivated to see Hillary win, NOT Trump.
i agree to disagree....Trump nominates guys like tillerson, kelly and Ross all very useful. Problem is Trump is a daytrader so Vlad has to hold his cards.
Reply With Quote
  #2442  
Old 04-25-18, 06:24 AM
Levi Levi is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-29-01
Location: Dehydrating the Blue Wave
Posts: 29,850
Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
I just can't imagine what it is like to discard reality and believe in nonsense like this Putin wanted Trump (or even helped him) to win when Trump's policies clearly go against the betterment of Russia's wealth/economy/military/strength. I get it you hate him but come on this is just absurd.
Reply With Quote
  #2443  
Old 04-25-18, 06:52 AM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 2,209
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
I truly would like to taste the coolaid that is being consumed by Liberals. It might help me to understand. For the life of me I can not grasp how and why Liberals think and act the way they do. I know some to many have been educated and yet with all that education they show no commonsense at all. It has to be the coolaid.
Reply With Quote
  #2444  
Old 04-25-18, 08:28 AM
Gh0st Gh0st is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,707
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
I truly would like to taste the coolaid that is being consumed by Liberals. It might help me to understand. For the life of me I can not grasp how and why Liberals think and act the way they do. I know some to many have been educated and yet with all that education they show no commonsense at all. It has to be the coolaid.
It's knee-jerk, emotional thinking. When you get to that point, rational though and reality no longer matter.
Reply With Quote
  #2445  
Old 04-26-18, 07:15 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,333
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
The personal attorney for Trump (aka His Fixer) is pleading the Fifth. They (cross jurisdictional) have all the materials from his office, hotel and home. Trump view of people who take the fifth.

TRUMP in September 2016: "The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...r-cohen-filing
Reply With Quote
  #2446  
Old 04-26-18, 07:21 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 24,791
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
The personal attorney for Trump (aka His Fixer) is pleading the Fifth. They (cross jurisdictional) have all the materials from his office, hotel and home. Trump view of people who take the fifth.

TRUMP in September 2016: "The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...r-cohen-filing
Trump was wrong when he said that though I can understand why he made the mistake he did. In fact most of us make the same mistake because we operate under the naive belief that the American system of law is fair and applied equally.

Of course having experienced a full on witch hunt in which the power of the deep state is unleashed to connect a man to a crime - ANY CRIME, I suspect that Trump has softened his view on pleading the 5th.
Reply With Quote
  #2447  
Old 04-26-18, 07:32 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,333
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Trump was wrong when he said that though I can understand why he made the mistake he did. In fact most of us make the same mistake because we operate under the naive belief that the American system of law is fair and applied equally.

Of course having experienced a full on witch hunt in which the power of the deep state is unleashed to connect a man to a crime - ANY CRIME, I suspect that Trump has softened his view on pleading the 5th.
Well Whitewater Investigation turned up Monica Lewinsky so their is a precedent. Also, if crimes are being commited let's investigate and get to the truth. A few others in Trumps circle have pleaded the fifth as well and Manfort is likely in deep deep legal trouble.

Trumps narcissism and lies is catching up with him. (Today on Fox and Firends) He is losing it.
Reply With Quote
  #2448  
Old 04-26-18, 07:52 AM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 12,810
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Well Whitewater Investigation turned up Monica Lewinsky so their is a precedent.
1. *there

B. No it didn’t. The Paula Jones suit did.

Carry on.
Reply With Quote
  #2449  
Old 04-26-18, 08:22 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,333
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
1. *there (Thank you)

B. No it didn’t. The Paula Jones suit did.

OK- the Jones suit brought it into the Starr investigation. Similar to how the SDNY suit may bring it into the Mueller Report. He is in fact the "personal attorney to Donald J Trump"

Carry on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_Report
Reply With Quote
  #2450  
Old 04-26-18, 08:24 AM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 2,209
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Happygoluckky gets all happy because a person uses the fifth to protect himself. Happy, How do you feel about the fifth being used by Learner even after Obama told us there was not even a smidgeon of wrongdoing, but she still felt she did to plea fifth to protect herself?
Reply With Quote
  #2451  
Old 04-26-18, 10:04 AM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,496
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopolous, a dozen Russian indictments (after POTUS denied and undermined ALL intelligence for months, defending Putin), FB, Cambridge, now Cohen (especially apparently). It has been a very brisk and productive investigation. At the outset most legal experts est. 2 years for one of this magnitude.

So to be clear, if the investigation is still a "witch hunt", then how so?
1. The charges thus far are all fake.
1. Not fake, except for anything that may or may not touch Trump, whether collusion, obstruction, or financial.
2. Not fake, real crimes, but no one should be prosecuted because Clinton got away with it.

Just curious.
Reply With Quote
  #2452  
Old 04-26-18, 12:00 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,273
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
2. Not fake, real crimes, but no one should be prosecuted because Clinton got away with it. Just curious.
Still ZERO evidence that Russia did anything that affected the election, or that anyone connected to Trump did anything to help the Russians not affect the election.

Which apparently is irrelevant, because Trump is Hitler, or something.
Reply With Quote
  #2453  
Old 04-26-18, 12:20 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,496
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Still ZERO evidence that Russia did anything that affected the election, or that anyone connected to Trump did anything to help the Russians not affect the election.
That you know of.

In any case, until it concludes, hold that thought. But if all we find is rampant lies and corruption throughout the Trump campaign staff and associates, then congrats I guess?
Reply With Quote
  #2454  
Old 04-26-18, 12:39 PM
domi domi is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 1,036
domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopolous, a dozen Russian indictments (after POTUS denied and undermined ALL intelligence for months, defending Putin), FB, Cambridge, now Cohen (especially apparently). It has been a very brisk and productive investigation. At the outset most legal experts est. 2 years for one of this magnitude.

So to be clear, if the investigation is still a "witch hunt", then how so?
1. The charges thus far are all fake.
1. Not fake, except for anything that may or may not touch Trump, whether collusion, obstruction, or financial.
2. Not fake, real crimes, but no one should be prosecuted because Clinton got away with it.

Just curious.
Hillary, UraniumOne, Deep State, Clinton, something something something
Reply With Quote
  #2455  
Old 04-26-18, 12:44 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,333
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
He is the one who says over and over "only guilty people take the fifth" and "the fifth is for mafia players"

His Fox and Friends interview is epic and a good illustration of why his lawyers do not want to let him speak to Mueller or anyone under oath. He is all over the place and changes his story on everything. Thankfully he was on Fox and Friends and they cut off the interview to protect him because they were uncomfortable. Pretty unbelievable.
Reply With Quote
  #2456  
Old 04-26-18, 12:52 PM
MickeyMantle MickeyMantle is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-13-09
Location: Cushy state job
Posts: 16,351
MickeyMantle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopolous, a dozen Russian indictments (after POTUS denied and undermined ALL intelligence for months, defending Putin), FB, Cambridge, now Cohen (especially apparently). It has been a very brisk and productive investigation. At the outset most legal experts est. 2 years for one of this magnitude.

So to be clear, if the investigation is still a "witch hunt", then how so?
1. The charges thus far are all fake.
1. Not fake, except for anything that may or may not touch Trump, whether collusion, obstruction, or financial.
2. Not fake, real crimes, but no one should be prosecuted because Clinton got away with it.

Just curious.
The Trump supporter mindset with regard to his crookedness is bewildering on a frightening level.
Reply With Quote
  #2457  
Old 04-26-18, 12:56 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,496
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
In other words Happy he will perjure himself within 30 seconds, and begin setting records after the 60 minute mark. Because he is a pathological liar - in the real clinical sense. I think he believes some of it.

Imagine, snowflakes, in your wildest dreams Trump enduring Clinton's marathon and public spectacle. You can't.
Reply With Quote
  #2458  
Old 04-26-18, 02:52 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,273
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
... if all we find is rampant corruption throughout the Trump campaign staff and associates,
They find any of that yet?
Reply With Quote
  #2459  
Old 04-26-18, 03:09 PM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 12,810
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
In other words Happy he will perjure himself within 30 seconds, and begin setting records after the 60 minute mark. Because he is a pathological liar - in the real clinical sense. I think he believes some of it.

Imagine, snowflakes, in your wildest dreams Trump enduring Clinton's marathon and public spectacle. You can't.
How is you repeating the same tired sht 12 times every day any less pathological?
Reply With Quote
  #2460  
Old 04-26-18, 03:19 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 10,496
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
They find any of that yet?
Are you dense? Ask Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papacoffeboy and Cohen.

Has anyone seen Kushner? I wonder if he's still in the country. Would not surprise me one bit to see him indicted too.

Mr. I don't recall Sessions lied too imo but I'll cut the old fart some slack. He's all we got between POTUS and AG Judge Jeanine.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz