Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-14, 01:53 PM
alphabetagamma alphabetagamma is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-10
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 88
alphabetagamma is on a distinguished road
GCL South '14-'15

Looking ahead to the 2014-15 season what does everyone think will happen? Here's a recap of last year..

1st - Moeller Crusaders (24-2 Overall, 6-0 GCL South)

Notable Losses:
#15 6'2" SG Grant Benzinger (16 ppg, 4 rpg, 2 apg) *GCL & City POY
#14 6'8" PF Jack Anton (11 ppg, 7 rpg, 1 apg) *2nd Team GCL
#11 5'9" PG Tre' Hawkins (8 ppg, 3 rpg, 4 apg) *1st Team GCL
#21 6'6" SF Adam Gigax (6 ppg, 2 rpg, 1 apg)

Key Returners:
#51 6'9" PF/C Nate Fowler (12 ppg, 10 rpg, 2 apg) *1st Team GCL
#4 5'10" SG Chris Bucher (2 ppg, 1 rpg, 1 apg)
#3 5'11" PG Kevin Kerley (2 ppg, 0.5 rpg, 2 apg)

*Transfers:
From Roger Bacon - #12 6'0 SG Trey McBride (7 ppg, 3 rpg, 2 apg) *eligible immediately
From Sycamore - #31 6'1" PG/SG Kenneth Wead (10 ppg, 2 rpg, 2 apg) *sits out first half of the season

The Crusaders had a very successful season winning a GCL title, Division I State AP Poll championship, district championship, and finished Regional runner-up. Their only losses came to Providence (Florida) where Duke commit Grayson Allen scored 30 points and against Trotwood-Madison in the tournament where they blew a 16 point 4th quarter lead. They obviously lose a lot. Four starters graduating where about 40 ppg of their total 62 ppg came from last season. This years team will be led by seniors however Fowler is the only one that's played significant varsity minutes. I believe he's without a doubt the best player in the league and probably in the running for city player of the year as well. This may be considered a "down year" for the Crusaders, but there's no doubt this team will play hard all 32 minutes of the game on both ends of the floor. If some others guys can step up offensively in addition to Fowler, this team should still compete for a third consecutive GCL title.


2nd - Elder Panthers (17-7 Overall, 4-2 GCL South)

Notable Losses:
#33 6'5" PF/C Devin Pike (12 ppg, 7 rpg, 1 apg)* 1st Team GCL
#3 5'11" PG/SG Thomas Autenrieb (5 ppg, 2 rpg, 3 apg)

Key Returners
#22 6'0" SG Brad Miller (16 ppg, 3 rpg, 1 apg) *1st Team GCL
#12 6'3" SF/PF Peyton Ramsey (8 ppg, 5 rpg, 2 apg) *2nd Team GCL
#25 5'11" SG Frankie Hofmeyer (7 ppg, 2 rpg, 1 apg)
#23 5'9" PG Joey Sabato (3 ppg, 1 rpg, 3 apg) *2nd Team GCL
#32 6'5" C Mitch Moorhead (3 ppg, 2 rpg)

Elder basketball had their best season in several years in '13-'14 and look to improve on their efforts this season. They played Moeller in two very close games last season and even took them to double-overtime at the Pit. They had big wins against teams like Lakota West, Roger Bacon, LaSalle (2x), and finished as a district runner-up. Pike was a key piece of last years team, but losing him shouldn't hurt them much. Miller is without a doubt the best shooter in the GCL this season while Hofmeyer is talented as well. Ramsey and Moorhead will a talented and experienced frontcourt while Sabato is the probably the 2nd best ball defender in the league (Tough to beat out Jeremy Larkin). I think this team has what it takes to bring a GCL title back to Price Hill.


3rd - LaSalle Lancers (18-6 Overall, 2-4 GCL South)

Notable Losses:
#5 5'11" PG Jeff Larkin (13 ppg, 2 rpg, 2 apg) *2nd Team GCL
#12 6'2" SF Tim Bell (11 ppg, 6 rpg, 2 apg) *2nd Team GCL
#15 6'7" C Blake Simpson (4 ppg, 8 rpg, 1 apg) *2nd Team GCL
#0 5'11" SG Kory Porter (3 ppg, 1 rpg)

Key Returners:
#11 5'11" PG/SG Jeremy Larkin (11 ppg, 3 rpg, 2 apg)*Def. POY & 1st Team GCL
#25 5'11" SG C.J. Fleming (10 ppg, 2 rpg, 2 apg)*2nd Team GCL
#35 6'0" SF/PF Donte Buycks (4 ppg, 2 rpg, 1 apg)
#33 6'4" C Jordan Thompson (2 ppg, 3 rpg, 1 apg)

Because Jeff Larkin's ACL injury from football that kept him out of the first half of the season it was tough to say how the team was going to fare. But, they started 11-1 with several great games including big wins over Middletown and Withrow. Late in the season they beat the likes of Walnut Hills and Roger Bacon. They lost in the district final to Trotwood-Madison by one point, just as Moeller did. They do lost a lot in the class of seniors that graduated from back court to front court but they do return experience as well. Larkin and Fleming might be the best back court duo in the GCL South this season and Thompson is a force of a role player in the paint. LaSalle will win several games this season simply by out-hustling and out-defending the opposition. They may not look like the pre-season favorite on paper but you can never ever count out a team coached by Dan Fleming.


4th - St. Xavier Bombers (9-13 Overall, 0-6 GCL South)

Notable Losses:
#22 6'7" SF/PF Roderick Mills (19 ppg, 7 rpg, 2 apg) *1st Team GCL
#4 6'3 PG/SG Colin Smith (5 ppg, 3 rpg, 2 apg)
#10 6'0" PG Trey Lampley (4 ppg, 1 rpg, 1 apg)
#30 6'5" PF/C Elliot Lang (3 ppg, 4 rpg, 1 apg)
#32 6'5 PF/C Zach Schmucker (3 ppg, 2 rpg, 1apg)

Key Returners:
#12 5'9" PG/SG Sam Martin (4 ppg, 1 rpg, 1 apg)
#52 6'1" SG Jack Westerfield (4 ppg, 1 rpg, 1 apg)
#24 6'4" SF James Heskett (4 ppg, 1 rpg)

'13-'14 was a disappointment for the Bombers and it might be every worse this season. This team's entire offense revolved around Mills last season (who could have been in the running for GCL POY but an 0-6 league record hurt him). Now without him their offense will hurt. Along with this senior class goes a lot of height from this program as well. However Martin, Westerfield, and Heskett have no problem knocking down the open shot from three point range. They will lack size inside and it will hurt them against these other GCL South teams. I think anything over a .500 overall record would be outstanding for this year's team.


All of this being said I think there will be good balance in the GCL South this season. Expect almost every game to be a dogfight and they will surely be fun to watch. My prediction for how the GCL South will play out in the '14-'15 season is..

1st - Elder (5-1)
2nd - Moeller (4-2)
3rd - LaSalle (3-3)
4th - St. Xavier (0-6)

What do you all think?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 11-03-14, 02:21 PM
elks78 elks78 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-16-06
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 721
elks78 is on a distinguished road
In addition to Fowler Moeller will have Sam Maccracken an Athletic 6-8 power forward (junior). He had a very strong spring and summer with Lakers 17 and under team.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-14, 03:04 PM
Visitation_Football Visitation_Football is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-22-05
Location: North Bend, Ohio
Posts: 1,520
Visitation_Football
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabetagamma View Post


All of this being said I think there will be good balance in the GCL South this season. Expect almost every game to be a dogfight and they will surely be fun to watch. My prediction for how the GCL South will play out in the '14-'15 season is..

1st - Elder (5-1)
2nd - Moeller (4-2)
3rd - LaSalle (3-3)
4th - St. Xavier (0-6)

What do you all think?
I think it will come down to Elder and Moeller. I'd probably lean towards Moe at 1 but I think both are going to be solid Top 4 type teams in Southwest Ohio this year.

Last edited by Visitation_Football; 11-04-14 at 01:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-14, 03:42 PM
Looseball Looseball is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-16-14
Posts: 345
Looseball is on a distinguished road
How good are Moeller,s guards and how is their depth? What kind of a summer did they have?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-14, 01:14 AM
JoeMontana JoeMontana is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 09-24-09
Posts: 3,446
JoeMontana can only hope to improve
I think Moeller handles the gcl relatively easily, but anything can happen.


I do also think that the gcl will represent well in Cincinnati, and especially the tournament.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-14, 01:21 AM
JoeMontana JoeMontana is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 09-24-09
Posts: 3,446
JoeMontana can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by elks78 View Post
In addition to Fowler Moeller will have Sam Maccracken an Athletic 6-8 power forward (junior). He had a very strong spring and summer with Lakers 17 and under team.
Lakers are a legit program. Lots of talent in that club.

At 6-8, he'll have the size to play a 3 or 4 spot, and make an impact.

Should be interesting to see how this year turns out over on Montgomery road...I think a state title is a very real possibility, and, perhaps a regional championship a given.

As the team gels over the course of the season, it will be interesting to see how far this team can go.

Pair that with the solid JV and freshman talent, and Moeller could be the team to beat for the next several years.

Will be interesting to see the season--and subsequent seasons--unfold...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-14, 03:19 PM
alphabetagamma alphabetagamma is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-15-10
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 88
alphabetagamma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontana View Post
Should be interesting to see how this year turns out over on Montgomery road...I think a state title is a very real possibility, and, perhaps a regional championship a given.
As big a GCL fan as I am, I disagree with you on this one. I don't think a regional championship is going to be a given considering teams like Wayne, Lakota East, and Wilmington will be very very good. You got to think those teams were successful last year and each of them return virtually everyone. I'll bet East is #1 in Cincy preseason and Wilmington will be #2. No doubt Wayne will be #1 in Dayton. I think a district championship is a reasonable expectation for Moeller this year. Same goes for Elder. All though I'd love to see either of them win it all!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-14, 07:51 PM
Looseball Looseball is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-16-14
Posts: 345
Looseball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabetagamma View Post
As big a GCL fan as I am, I disagree with you on this one. I don't think a regional championship is going to be a given considering teams like Wayne, Lakota East, and Wilmington will be very very good. You got to think those teams were successful last year and each of them return virtually everyone. I'll bet East is #1 in Cincy preseason and Wilmington will be #2. No doubt Wayne will be #1 in Dayton. I think a district championship is a reasonable expectation for Moeller this year. Same goes for Elder. All though I'd love to see either of them win it all!
Remember, East lost a very good veteran coack and are now led by an unproven guy in his first year of varsity basketball. Also, Wilmington is not in the class of the GCL South.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-04-14, 08:30 PM
elks78 elks78 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-16-06
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 721
elks78 is on a distinguished road
Wayne has got to be the favorite this year they have excellent athletic size upfront with a host of very good guards. Don't sleep on Walnut Hills they are small but Macio teauge (not sure of the spelling) is a serious talent. Watched them just blow Gahanna out at Xavier this summer. They will start 2 6-4 freshman forwards.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-05-14, 09:38 AM
JElder JElder is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-30-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 13,571
JElder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looseball View Post
Remember, East lost a very good veteran coack and are now led by an unproven guy in his first year of varsity basketball. Also, Wilmington is not in the class of the GCL South.
Wilmington lost on a banked 3 buzzer beater to Middletown in the District last year and return 2 of the best players in SWO. They are certainly capable of beating any GCLS team this season.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-05-14, 10:14 AM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 1,982
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Would not be surprised if a sophomore or 2 have significant roles at varsity level this year for Moeller. Is Fowler healthy? knew he was dealing with some type of foot issue during off-season. i Think they lost more than they gained- team chemistry with transfers and kids from 3 grade levels, late comers from football- all factors early in the season. hopefully the can find a rhythm sooner rather than later as there are some strong teams in their way out of regionals
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-05-14, 10:37 AM
Lt Dan Lt Dan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 05-27-11
Posts: 323
Lt Dan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looseball View Post
Remember, East lost a very good veteran coack and are now led by an unproven guy in his first year of varsity basketball. Also, Wilmington is not in the class of the GCL South.
Coach Adkins has been Vickers right hand man for at least 5 years.
No adjustment time is necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-14, 10:38 AM
Lt Dan Lt Dan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 05-27-11
Posts: 323
Lt Dan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JElder View Post
Wilmington lost on a banked 3 buzzer beater to Middletown in the District last year and return 2 of the best players in SWO. They are certainly capable of beating any GCLS team this season.
Wilmington can compete with ANY team.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-14, 11:57 AM
Philly_Cat Philly_Cat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-11-13
Posts: 3,334
Philly_Cat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Dan View Post
Coach Adkins has been Vickers right hand man for at least 5 years.
No adjustment time is necessary.
According the the school's website he's been an assistant there for the last 10 years.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-14, 09:24 PM
all_cincy513 all_cincy513 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-31-13
Posts: 184
all_cincy513 is on a distinguished road
Who are some of the younger players that will be looking to make an impact on Varsity this year? Any talented underclassmen or transfers that will make some noise in the gcl-s this year? (Much like cj fleming and sam martin last year)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-14, 03:57 PM
bluengoldblinders bluengoldblinders is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-17-13
Posts: 723
bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by all_cincy513 View Post
Who are some of the younger players that will be looking to make an impact on Varsity this year? Any talented underclassmen or transfers that will make some noise in the gcl-s this year? (Much like cj fleming and sam martin last year)
Only name I recognized of the sophomores is Quinn McDowell's little brother. Don't know much about his younger brother, but Quinn was a three year letter man and went on to play at William & Mary.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-07-14, 10:36 AM
sty84 sty84 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 01-07-10
Posts: 35
sty84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by all_cincy513 View Post
Who are some of the younger players that will be looking to make an impact on Varsity this year? Any talented underclassmen or transfers that will make some noise in the gcl-s this year? (Much like cj fleming and sam martin last year)
I would not call sam martin a player that made noise last year. If his Dad wasn't the head coach he would have been on the freshman team last year. He actually cost them a couple of games last year with his defense. Unfortunately X is going to be at the bottom of the GCL South again this year. I don't see anything changing with this until they get someone different to lead the program which does not appear imminent.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-07-14, 11:54 AM
troyboy73 troyboy73 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-12-05
Location: springfield
Posts: 3,501
troyboy73 is on a distinguished road
Grant Pitman 6'3" guard from Moeller gave Air Force a verbal.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-07-14, 05:53 PM
elks78 elks78 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-16-06
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 721
elks78 is on a distinguished road
EJ Williams 6-9 C Middletown, L'Christian Smith 6-6 f Wayne, Callebe McConnell SG Trootwood ( I think). Moeller has 4 good freshman though none will play Varsity. Jack Macrakcen, Jackson See, Isaiah Peyton and young man 1st name Carlos not sure of last played with Ohio Unity this summer. Walnut hills has Corey Davis and Omari Peek a pair of 6-5 forwards. Madeira has Jack Cravack a 6-5 F. Not sure of any others who will play significant minutes at a varsity level.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-08-14, 10:16 AM
LaVerdad LaVerdad is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 06-30-12
Posts: 145
LaVerdad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elks78 View Post
EJ Williams 6-9 C Middletown, L'Christian Smith 6-6 f Wayne, Callebe McConnell SG Trootwood ( I think). Moeller has 4 good freshman though none will play Varsity. Jack Macrakcen, Jackson See, Isaiah Peyton and young man 1st name Carlos not sure of last played with Ohio Unity this summer. Walnut hills has Corey Davis and Omari Peek a pair of 6-5 forwards. Madeira has Jack Cravack a 6-5 F. Not sure of any others who will play significant minutes at a varsity level.
I'm looking at Wayne football roster in the program from Wayne football game just 8 days ago....L. Smith listed at 6'4....his knees must hurt if he grew 2 inches just this week ?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-08-14, 05:58 PM
tucker tucker is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-02-03
Posts: 4,742
tucker
why does McBride not have to sit out some games?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-08-14, 07:21 PM
32minutesofpressure 32minutesofpressure is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-01-08
Location: Greater Cincinnati Area
Posts: 1,484
32minutesofpressure is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Dan View Post
Coach Adkins has been Vickers right hand man for at least 5 years.
No adjustment time is necessary.
This is a GCLS thread, so make create your own thread if you want to sing praises of an unknown/untested rookie coach not in the GCLS. Many a "right hand man" has been given a head coaching job and not had success. Let's see what he does before we sing his praises! I hope a GCLS team knocks LE out of the tournament! LOL I think it is so funny that because he was Coach Vickers "right hand man" and because he has his name on a basketball book, people want to anoint him the next best thing. LOL See, there you go, you got me all worked up and gave him more yappi time than he deserves! LOL

Back to the GCLS! My prediction on order of finish in the GCLS will be:
Moeller/Elder Co-Champs
LaSalle
St. X

Can't wait for the season to tip-off! GCLS > GMC
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-08-14, 08:46 PM
CometCountry CometCountry is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-06-05
Posts: 2,848
CometCountry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker View Post
why does McBride not have to sit out some games?
Not sure why since he played at Bacon last year--but you know the OHSAA says Moe "always" follows the rules, so I guess no need to sit out 11 games like all other transfers have to do!!!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-08-14, 09:27 PM
Yankeefan33 Yankeefan33 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-23-12
Posts: 2,581
Yankeefan33 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometCountry View Post
Not sure why since he played at Bacon last year--but you know the OHSAA says Moe "always" follows the rules, so I guess no need to sit out 11 games like all other transfers have to do!!!
From Corey Albertson on Twitter "Wead tells me he will sit first 11 games at Moeller. Trey McBride (Roger Bacon transfer) should be immediately eligible.". Obviously it must be something pretty cut and dry or it wouldn't have been reported on September 4th
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-08-14, 09:49 PM
CometCountry CometCountry is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-06-05
Posts: 2,848
CometCountry is on a distinguished road
Just because somebody tweets it doesn't make it true--OHSAA rule says anyone who transfers that played that sport the year before must sit out 50% of the schedule the following year--11 games--don't know what the exception would be if Wead sits then McBride would also sit. Time will tell I guess!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-09-14, 06:46 AM
bigblue02 bigblue02 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Posts: 190
bigblue02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32minutesofpressure View Post
This is a GCLS thread, so make create your own thread if you want to sing praises of an unknown/untested rookie coach not in the GCLS. Many a "right hand man" has been given a head coaching job and not had success. Let's see what he does before we sing his praises! I hope a GCLS team knocks LE out of the tournament! LOL I think it is so funny that because he was Coach Vickers "right hand man" and because he has his name on a basketball book, people want to anoint him the next best thing. LOL See, there you go, you got me all worked up and gave him more yappi time than he deserves! LOL

Back to the GCLS! My prediction on order of finish in the GCLS will be:
Moeller/Elder Co-Champs
LaSalle
St. X

Can't wait for the season to tip-off! GCLS > GMC
Yes let's stick to talking about GCL sports. That is what this thread and the Cincinnati Enquirier are for.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-10-14, 01:48 AM
Philly_Cat Philly_Cat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-11-13
Posts: 3,334
Philly_Cat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32minutesofpressure View Post
This is a GCLS thread, so make create your own thread if you want to sing praises of an unknown/untested rookie coach not in the GCLS. Many a "right hand man" has been given a head coaching job and not had success. Let's see what he does before we sing his praises! I hope a GCLS team knocks LE out of the tournament! LOL I think it is so funny that because he was Coach Vickers "right hand man" and because he has his name on a basketball book, people want to anoint him the next best thing. LOL See, there you go, you got me all worked up and gave him more yappi time than he deserves! LOL

Back to the GCLS! My prediction on order of finish in the GCLS will be:
Moeller/Elder Co-Champs
LaSalle
St. X

Can't wait for the season to tip-off! GCLS > GMC
So you can talk about schools outside of the GCL in this thread as long as it's only to trash them. Otherwise you can only talk about GCL schools. Got it!

(dude brought up Vickers in response to another poster to give context to what the other guy had said)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-10-14, 12:53 PM
bluengoldblinders bluengoldblinders is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-17-13
Posts: 723
bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometCountry View Post
Just because somebody tweets it doesn't make it true--OHSAA rule says anyone who transfers that played that sport the year before must sit out 50% of the schedule the following year--11 games--don't know what the exception would be if Wead sits then McBride would also sit. Time will tell I guess!
Make a call to Columbus, wouldn't be the first time someone from Mason called up there crying.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-10-14, 01:05 PM
voice_of_reason voice_of_reason is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-02-06
Posts: 745
voice_of_reason is on a distinguished road
What about the Larkin kid from LaSalle, will he play basketball this year? I think LaSalle will be just as good as any other team in the GCL-S.

I think you have to have them in contention with Moeller & Elder when you talk about who wins this conference!

I do believe the guard from Elder could be the player of the year in the GCL-S
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-10-14, 01:09 PM
all_cincy513 all_cincy513 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-31-13
Posts: 184
all_cincy513 is on a distinguished road
Who was the JV point guard for moe last year? From what I seen he looked like he could be a great talent. Had a great handle and could penetrate fairly well.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz