Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 07-05-18, 10:18 PM
ProV1 ProV1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-14-15
Posts: 1,143
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Francis 1 View Post
"That depends on what the meaning of the word is, is."
The gymnastics with our politicians words started long ago.
That would be true Pope but I donít recall anybody claiming Clinton was being honest when he spewed that crap. Interesting times.
  #92  
Old 07-05-18, 10:37 PM
tom 48 tom 48 is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-06
Posts: 4,586
tom 48 will become famous soon enough
Another comes forth.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-about-n889071
  #93  
Old 07-05-18, 11:42 PM
brianwr112 brianwr112 is online now
All American
 
Join Date: 04-25-05
Location: richmond KY
Posts: 2,462
brianwr112 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom 48 View Post
And he says he never reported it to Jordan because he was embarrassed. But Jim should've known because of "locker room talk"? Let's be honest, a lot has changed in locker rooms over the past 30 or so years. I'm not saying what happened in that time period was right, but the atmosphere wasn't nearly what it is today. Heck, things that witnessed 15 years ago and didn't blink an eye at would get an entire staff fired and the team would probably have to sit out the season. Again, I'm not saying it was right, just a different time
  #94  
Old 07-06-18, 07:51 AM
ProV1 ProV1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-14-15
Posts: 1,143
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwr112 View Post
And he says he never reported it to Jordan because he was embarrassed. But Jim should've known because of "locker room talk"? Let's be honest, a lot has changed in locker rooms over the past 30 or so years. I'm not saying what happened in that time period was right, but the atmosphere wasn't nearly what it is today. Heck, things that witnessed 15 years ago and didn't blink an eye at would get an entire staff fired and the team would probably have to sit out the season. Again, I'm not saying it was right, just a different time
It was a totally different time and folks reacted much differntly to kind of stuff than they do today. I am not seeing many challenging Jordan on his actions. I would not expect much of a 23 year old assistant that is more of a peer to the athletes than a coach. DiSabito or any other wrestler who has spoken out has never made this about what Jordan did or did not do. Jordan only became a subject in all this after we was asked about his knowledge where he flatly denied knowing anything (regardless of what the Yappi legal scholars say). Only then, have these guys come out and said that he is not being truthful. This would be a non issue if he just said the following: ďI was a 23 year old training partner and I did not witness or have any direct knowledge of any abuse. I was aware of accusations made by members of the team but those had been reported to the head coach. It was my understanding that he was addressing the claimsĒ.

Pretty simple, but today it is much easier to just deny and there will not be any accountability.
  #95  
Old 07-06-18, 08:39 AM
Bigscarletandgrey Bigscarletandgrey is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-18-17
Posts: 134
Bigscarletandgrey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProV1 View Post
It was a totally different time and folks reacted much differntly to kind of stuff than they do today. I am not seeing many challenging Jordan on his actions. I would not expect much of a 23 year old assistant that is more of a peer to the athletes than a coach. DiSabito or any other wrestler who has spoken out has never made this about what Jordan did or did not do. Jordan only became a subject in all this after we was asked about his knowledge where he flatly denied knowing anything (regardless of what the Yappi legal scholars say). Only then, have these guys come out and said that he is not being truthful. This would be a non issue if he just said the following: ďI was a 23 year old training partner and I did not witness or have any direct knowledge of any abuse. I was aware of accusations made by members of the team but those had been reported to the head coach. It was my understanding that he was addressing the claimsĒ.

Pretty simple, but today it is much easier to just deny and there will not be any accountability.

I agree with almost all of this.... What is missing is the fact that ANYONE in a position of authority has the responsibility to report anything that MAY be happening. But you are 100% correct in the fact that it is a big deal because he has denied any knowledge of this. Which appears not to be the case at all. He is taking a page out of Trump (and a lot of politician's) playbook by denying to the bitter end. We will have to see how it works out..... He may keep his seat but he will NEVER be Speaker. He's way too controversial for that. And hot headed.... The guy sometimes looks like roid rage...
  #96  
Old 07-06-18, 09:12 AM
pugluv pugluv is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 12-30-11
Posts: 242
pugluv is on a distinguished road
I'd prefer to believe the guy who is not the one currently being sued for stealing 2.1 million dollars...MD is a slimball and Tubbo isn't a whole lot better...MD assuming JJ had to know is one thing...trying to tie it to Tom Ryan and Rudis makes it a sad situation that MD would stoop to that level simply because he is a pathetic human being and terrible businessman...
  #97  
Old 07-06-18, 09:58 AM
Bigscarletandgrey Bigscarletandgrey is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-18-17
Posts: 134
Bigscarletandgrey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugluv View Post
I'd prefer to believe the guy who is not the one currently being sued for stealing 2.1 million dollars...MD is a slimball and Tubbo isn't a whole lot better...MD assuming JJ had to know is one thing...trying to tie it to Tom Ryan and Rudis makes it a sad situation that MD would stoop to that level simply because he is a pathetic human being and terrible businessman...
Just trying to understand. Do you believe the entire thing is fake? That there was no inappropriate action at all? Or that Jordan didn't know a thing and the 4 wrestlers are lying?

I guess it's possible that only Jordan is telling the truth....
  #98  
Old 07-06-18, 10:34 AM
Pope Francis 1 Pope Francis 1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-30-16
Location: Vatican City
Posts: 2,198
Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigscarletandgrey View Post
Just trying to understand. Do you believe the entire thing is fake? That there was no inappropriate action at all? Or that Jordan didn't know a thing and the 4 wrestlers are lying?

I guess it's possible that only Jordan is telling the truth....
I believe there was talk in the wrestling room such as.......
"Dr. Strauss is a flaming homo, so watch out if you need to go see him"

I do have serious questions whether MB came to Jordan while Jordan was an asst coach and said:
"Coach Jordan, I'd like to report sexual abuse by Dr. Strauss"

My guess is MB sees an opportunity for $$$$$$ and he's going for it.
  #99  
Old 07-06-18, 10:45 AM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,702
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Donald Trump was crucified for engaging in locker room talk.

Jim Jordan is getting crucified for not engaging in locker room talk.

Like I said, there is no correct answer rabid moonbats will accept.

History shows that witch hunters actually did find witches, even when witches don't really exist.
  #100  
Old 07-06-18, 10:48 AM
Pope Francis 1 Pope Francis 1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-30-16
Location: Vatican City
Posts: 2,198
Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
A1 formula for winning yappi thread.....
WRESTLING + SEX + POLITICS

Now if only Anthony Weiner were a wrestler, I’d have a killer thread!
  #101  
Old 07-06-18, 12:43 PM
Gardens35 Gardens35 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-10-09
Posts: 1,980
Gardens35 is on a distinguished road
https://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...ay_doctor.html

More.
  #102  
Old 07-06-18, 01:10 PM
Bigscarletandgrey Bigscarletandgrey is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-18-17
Posts: 134
Bigscarletandgrey is on a distinguished road
I guess we wait and see.... Jordan may not have known a thing. And he better hope for political reasons that is factual.

Even if it isn't factual the damage is done for him as far as the speakership goes. He probably wasn't a serious candidate non the less. But in politics you smear and hope for the best. Trump has made this his go to weapon the last 18 months.
  #103  
Old 07-06-18, 05:06 PM
Crab Ride Crab Ride is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-28-17
Posts: 262
Crab Ride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardens35 View Post
So let me get this straight....the kid who worked there saw the doc grope a patient to orgasm then later the doc asks him if he has any ailments and the kid says ď...yeah, Iíve had some heartburn...Ē um, I donít know about anyone else but this just keeps getting more and more weird.
  #104  
Old 07-06-18, 06:19 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,702
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crab Ride View Post
So let me get this straight....the kid who worked there saw the doc grope a patient to orgasm then later the doc asks him if he has any ailments and the kid says ď...yeah, Iíve had some heartburn...Ē um, I donít know about anyone else but this just keeps getting more and more weird.
I'm curious as to how many sexually molested individuals actually orgasm during their molestation.

I'm equally curious about folks that would stand around and watch it happen.
  #105  
Old 07-06-18, 06:23 PM
Pope Francis 1 Pope Francis 1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-30-16
Location: Vatican City
Posts: 2,198
Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crab Ride View Post
So let me get this straight....the kid who worked there saw the doc grope a patient to orgasm then later the doc asks him if he has any ailments and the kid says “...yeah, I’ve had some heartburn...” um, I don’t know about anyone else but this just keeps getting more and more weird.
that’s what Dr. Strauss said!

Last edited by Pope Francis 1; 07-06-18 at 07:24 PM.
  #106  
Old 07-06-18, 07:29 PM
CoachKerry CoachKerry is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-26-09
Posts: 235
CoachKerry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProV1 View Post
Wow. This is exactly what is wrong with the country today. By any normal interpretation, Jordan has claimed that he knew nothing of those accusations. He may be truthful or he may be lying. Regardless, to defend him as truthful based on a dissection and leaps of interpretation of his statement is ridiculous. Not surprised based on the climate today though. There seems to be a lot of that kind logic going on these days. No more truth vs dishonesty. Just a lot of bul____.
So you missed the point, or can't comprehend the statement or my explanation of it. The point is that it *IS* a true statement, and that it is in fact NOT dishonest or a lie.

And by the way, Mike DiSabato, who has said Jordan's statement is "just not true," has yet to say whether or not actual abuse was ever even alleged during his time as assistant coach.

And for the record, since my previous post I have talked to an Ohio State wrestler who wrestled there when Strauss, Jim Jordan and DiSabato were all there. I also talked with someone who has asked Tommy Rowlands about Strauss. And also a video has surfaced of Mike DiSabato, speaking about Strauss.

There is a MASSIVE difference between having to take a shower with a "weird" man that is rumored to be gay, and being "sexually abused."

There is a massive difference between having been examined in a region that makes anyone uncomfortable by a doctor everyone talks about being gay, and being sexually abused.

My question to Mike would be, what exactly are you claiming that you "complained" to assistant coach Jordan about? Were you actually abused or is it your opinion that a gay man shouldn't be in a locker room with straight men? Or that a gay doctor shouldn't be examining a male? Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but you can't conflate homophobic views with abuse and expect a congressman to jump on board with these allegations.
  #107  
Old 07-06-18, 07:54 PM
OCEagle OCEagle is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-18-12
Posts: 1,599
OCEagle is on a distinguished road
well, one guy is telling the truth about the poison ivy. When it spreads to the point your lymph nodes in your scrotum swell up to about 3 times normal - then you know what pain is. Had that happen just last year, but I went to the ER and the doctor literally only glanced at that swollen blob and said - "yep, I'll give you a shot and a script for steroids and you can get out of here" I was uncomfortable with telling the doctor about the swollen region - but then started wondering if he knew what the hell he was doing when he only glanced at what I was experiencing. I could barely walk. Swelling was completely gone in 2 days. First time I ever had any reaction to poison ivy in my life.

The rest of it - just weird stuff.
  #108  
Old 07-06-18, 09:43 PM
MPhillips MPhillips is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-07-10
Location: Maggies Farm
Posts: 2,949
MPhillips will become famous soon enough
And....BANG! Just like that, the thread has turned into a 'Penthouse Letters' segment.
  #109  
Old 07-06-18, 10:46 PM
cruiser_96 cruiser_96 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 09-05-08
Posts: 3,933
cruiser_96 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPhillips View Post
And....BANG! Just like that, the thread has turned into a 'Penthouse Letters' segment.
Now just how would you know what those segments are about???
  #110  
Old 07-07-18, 06:58 AM
ProV1 ProV1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-14-15
Posts: 1,143
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKerry View Post
So you missed the point, or can't comprehend the statement or my explanation of it. The point is that it *IS* a true statement, and that it is in fact NOT dishonest or a lie.

And by the way, Mike DiSabato, who has said Jordan's statement is "just not true," has yet to say whether or not actual abuse was ever even alleged during his time as assistant coach.

And for the record, since my previous post I have talked to an Ohio State wrestler who wrestled there when Strauss, Jim Jordan and DiSabato were all there. I also talked with someone who has asked Tommy Rowlands about Strauss. And also a video has surfaced of Mike DiSabato, speaking about Strauss.

There is a MASSIVE difference between having to take a shower with a "weird" man that is rumored to be gay, and being "sexually abused."

There is a massive difference between having been examined in a region that makes anyone uncomfortable by a doctor everyone talks about being gay, and being sexually abused.

My question to Mike would be, what exactly are you claiming that you "complained" to assistant coach Jordan about? Were you actually abused or is it your opinion that a gay man shouldn't be in a locker room with straight men? Or that a gay doctor shouldn't be examining a male? Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but you can't conflate homophobic views with abuse and expect a congressman to jump on board with these allegations.
Your argument that Strausís actions do not amount to abuse so Jordan is being truthful is analogous to Clinton saying ďI did not have sex with that woman because what we did was not technically sexĒ. If that is how you define truth, I will repeat that it is a sad indication of the times. Here is the point...whether it was athletes being homophobes, unwanted advances, inappropriate touching, or any form of sexual misconduct, there are athletes from up to 14 sports that have made similar claims. You can paint the wrestlers as liars but in doing so, you are also discounting all others that have made similar statements. Then again, maybe all of this is a massive over reaction because it is not abuse to ďgrab them by the p_____ because they just let me do itĒ.
  #111  
Old 07-07-18, 06:58 AM
said_aouita said_aouita is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-19-04
Posts: 3,164
said_aouita is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Donald Trump was crucified for engaging in locker room talk.
.
lol. I wish.
It's disturbing that Trump supporters believe sexual assault is the same thing as locker room talk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProV1 View Post
Then again, maybe all of this is a massive over reaction because it is not abuse to “grab them by the p_____ because they just let me do it”.
Who is your quote from? That's not what Trump said. You can do anything is not the same as they just let me do it. Adultery is not the same as assault .
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything." Donald Trump.
  #112  
Old 07-07-18, 07:14 AM
ProV1 ProV1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-14-15
Posts: 1,143
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_aouita View Post
lol. I wish.
It's disturbing that Trump supporters believe sexual assault is the same thing as locker room talk...



Who is your quote from? That's not what Trump said. You can do anything is not the same as they just let me do it. Adultery is not the same as assault .
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything." Donald Trump.
Thanks for correction.
  #113  
Old 07-07-18, 07:37 AM
said_aouita said_aouita is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-19-04
Posts: 3,164
said_aouita is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProV1 View Post
Thanks for correction.
Was silly of me, to correct what was meant as sarcasm......pretty sure?
  #114  
Old 07-07-18, 07:46 AM
ProV1 ProV1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-14-15
Posts: 1,143
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_aouita View Post
Was silly of me, to correct what was meant as sarcasm......pretty sure?
All good...in an article in the Dispach today, Jordan is quoted as saying everybody but him is lying. This now includes Mark Coleman who will also be character assasinated as not credible I am sure.
  #115  
Old 07-07-18, 07:52 AM
TakeDown77 TakeDown77 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-15-13
Posts: 323
TakeDown77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProV1 View Post
All good...in an article in the Dispach today, Jordan is quoted as saying everybody but him is lying. This now includes Mark Coleman who will also be character assasinated as not credible I am sure.
Well, one time at wrestling camp-- when Coleman was a coach at Ohio State himself....this happened.
https://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/06/s...ug-charge.html
  #116  
Old 07-07-18, 08:18 AM
OCEagle OCEagle is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-18-12
Posts: 1,599
OCEagle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by said_aouita View Post
lol. I wish.
It's disturbing that Trump supporters believe sexual assault is the same thing as locker room talk...



Who is your quote from? That's not what Trump said. You can do anything is not the same as they just let me do it. Adultery is not the same as assault .
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything." Donald Trump.
Don't forget the part about how he was going to go up to the female correspondent and just kiss her when they got off the bus - and he did nothing more than wait to be introduced then gave her a handshake and a hug after Billy Bush encouraged the female reporter to "give him a hug". There are no reports or allegations of Trump ever going up to a female and grabbing her in the genital region. Not even from those rounded up by Lisa Bloom in return for some cash to make the reports of sexual predation. Would seem to indicate his characterization of "locker room talk" is more believable when there is no evidence of him actually committing what he talked about. If anyone believes Trump is not adept at promoting himself, then they are just not paying attention. If you don't like Trump or in this case, Jordan - it doesn't matter what facts exist or what allegations are made, you are going to believe the allegations even when facts or evidence doesn't exist.

I have no idea what Coleman knows or why he thinks there is "no way" Jordan didn't know about the "sexual abuse". Did he tell Jordan? Was he witness to someone telling Jordan? Or is it that he just thinks the rumors were so rampant that he had to have known? Eye witnesses are typically way off in reporting what they saw - and there are plenty of studies done to prove that. Most convictions (75%) that have been overturned were based on eye witness reports being incorrect. I would not question that this doctor more than likely was performing procedures involving putting his hands on the genitals of men where it was not necessary. Is that sexual abuse? If you reported that to a coach, would you say he sexually abused me - or it seemed creepy that he gave me a physical exam for a sore throat... What would you do if someone told you that a doctor examined your private parts for no apparent reason?

At this point, no one can be certain of what happened and how credible these reports are based on the reports that have been made public - or if they provide positive proof that sexual abusive actions by the doctor were reported directly to the coaching staff that included Jordan being in the presence of that report. To assume he knew because "everyone" knew is a dangerous assumption to make.
  #117  
Old 07-07-18, 09:44 AM
BHiatt BHiatt is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-02-05
Posts: 1,248
BHiatt is on a distinguished road
This makes it very strange to me: Itís being reported that athletes from 15 sports were abused/molested (fill in correct term) but I havenít *read where a single head coach or any asst. coach (think of how many that would be over the time frame being talked about) that reported abuse.

*just because it hasnít been reported on yet doesnít mean it didnt happen

Something is way off here.
  #118  
Old 07-07-18, 12:11 PM
Pope Francis 1 Pope Francis 1 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-30-16
Location: Vatican City
Posts: 2,198
Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKerry View Post
When it comes to law and political statements, words have meaning, and you have to look at what is said as well as what is NOT said. You are saying that Jordan "denied any knowledge" of accusations. Did he? Let's review Jordan's official statement:

"Congressman Jordan never saw any abuse, never heard about any abuse, and never had any abuse reported to him during his time as a coach at Ohio State."

There are three claims to this statement as well as a qualifier. The qualifier is "during his time as coach at Ohio State." This means the three claims of this statement only apply to the time he was serving as assistant coach.

Let's look at the first claim:

"He never saw any abuse during his time as coach."

I think we understand what it means to have SEEN abuse. So far nobody has accused Jordan of having actually seen sexual abuse during this period.

Let's look at the third claim:

"He never had any abuse reported to him during his time as coach."

Not only would there probably be a record that could prove him wrong if he were lying about this, but DiSabato has not even accused Jordan of having abuse reported to him while he was a coach there.

If either the first or third claims were proven false, then your statement that Jordan "denied any knowledge" of accusations would obviously show that he made a clearly false statement. But so far that is not the case.

Now let's looks at the second claim:

"He never heard about any abuse while a coach at OSU."

I believe this is the statement that Mike DiSabato is referring to when he says "it's just not true." But is it really not true?

"Abuse" is a specific allegation. We are already pretty sure that abuse was never reported directly to Jordan while he was a coach. We also heard reports that Mike told Jordan that he was abused while he was at OSU, but Mike specifically said it was in recent conversations. Mike never claimed to have told Jordan about the abuse during his time as coach. So if Mike didn't tell Jordan he was abused while he was coach, did Yetts? Did the third accuser?

Most importantly, if nobody reported a specific abuse to Jordan while he was coach at OSU, then how could he say he "heard about abuse during his time as coach" at OSU??? It sounded like the wrestlers may have been spreading rumors about the doctor based on something. But does hearsay count as abuse? Do rumors count as "hearing about abuse?" The answer is NO because abuse is a specific thing that either someone says happened or not.

Some of you may not like this line of reasoning, but it is what it is, and that's the way statements work in law and politics. Unless Mike at least says to someone that he actually told Jordan during his time as coach that he was abused, it sounds like Mike has yet to contradict Jordan's official statement. Why hasn't CNN asked these obvious questions? Incompetence? No I think they are afraid of what Mike's answer might be, and that might mess up their narrative.
What he said ^^^^^^^^

And no, I don’t equate the abuses of Nassar (10-12 year old girls), Sandusky (12-14 year old boys) or Cosby (drugging, then raping young ladies) with Strauss being creepy and handsy with 18-22 year old young men. Again, my best guess is the locker room talk was “doc is a flaming queer, so be careful if you have to go see him”. When I hear a wrestler reported sexual abuse and it was ignored, I’ll reconsider. For now, I think this is about 2 things for MD, CA$H and revenge!
  #119  
Old 07-07-18, 03:55 PM
wrestlfan wrestlfan is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-12-06
Posts: 951
wrestlfan is on a distinguished road
I dont think there is a person on this planet that could abuse any of those disabato brother let alone sexually.
  #120  
Old 07-07-18, 04:07 PM
PenetrationStep PenetrationStep is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-15-18
Posts: 26
PenetrationStep is on a distinguished road
From what I heard the Disaboto boys liked it
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Perrysburg D-1 District Rankings (Off-Season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 21 06-16-18 07:43 AM
Heath D-2 District Rankings (Off-Season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 33 05-30-18 03:19 PM
Alliance D-2 District Rankings (Off-Season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 1 05-23-18 06:52 AM
Defiance D-3 District Rankings (Off-Season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 2 05-16-18 05:35 PM
OHSAA 2017 Baseball State Tournament Preview Yappi Baseball 1 05-30-17 11:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz