Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-18, 06:29 PM
All World

tom 48 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Corey View Post
There are 50? 60? 70? people that could be targeted as ďlooking the other wayĒ if this many sports were involved.
30 years later, a conservative congressman who grilled Hillary during questioning is the one chosen to take the heat, a young assistant coach at the time.
A known, left-supporting law firm is representing the accuser.
Itís become evident, in just a few hours, what this is all about.
Would you have the same reaction if it were Sherrod Brown? Why don't you let the facts come out? Or, is your mind already made up?
Old 07-03-18, 06:43 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom 48 View Post
Would you have the same reaction if it were Sherrod Brown?
Absolutely...innocent until proven guilty.

Could someone please explain to me exactly what crime JJ is accused of committing?

Jim has known this was coming for months. It's not like he got caught flat footed.
Old 07-03-18, 07:05 PM
All Region

Crab Ride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom 48 View Post
Would you have the same reaction if it were Sherrod Brown? Why don't you let the facts come out? Or, is your mind already made up?
Given the track record and criminal records of the two named sources, Iíd have the EXACT same reaction!
Old 07-03-18, 07:05 PM
All World

bdhof will become famous soon enough
Jim Jordan accused of ignoring sex abuse while at Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Absolutely...innocent until proven guilty.

Could someone please explain to me exactly what crime JJ is accused of committing?

Jim has known this was coming for months. It's not like he got caught flat footed.

I donít think heís being accused of any crime. I think heís being accused of lying, saying he knew nothing about it. That may or may not be true.

If he lied (again perhaps he didnít) may not be a crime but would not be a good look for Jordan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-18, 07:21 PM
All American

Pope Francis 1 is on a distinguished road
Call me crazy, but I think lying about having sex makes someone sound presidential.
Old 07-03-18, 07:22 PM
All American

Nick Corey is on a distinguished road
Tom48:
My mind is already made up, exactly because of the facts that are already out.
Witch Hunt: All this is.
Old 07-03-18, 07:30 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhof View Post
I donít think heís being accused of any crime. I think heís being accused of lying, saying he knew nothing about it. That may or may not be true.

If he lied (again perhaps he didnít) may not be a crime but would not be a good look for Jordan.
Do you still beat your wife? It's that kinda question. There's no correct way to answer.

Two con men and an anonymous source say he's lying. What some folks will run with these days is beyond pathetic.
Old 07-03-18, 07:36 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhof View Post
I think heís being accused of lying, saying he knew nothing about it.
Just read deeper.

He's not saying he knew nothing about it. He's saying the two con men and the anonymous source did not lodge a complaint with him demanding further action.
Old 07-03-18, 07:59 PM
All American

OCEagle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There are 50? 60? 70? people that could be targeted as ďlooking the other wayĒ if this many sports were involved.
30 years later, a conservative congressman who grilled Hillary during questioning is the one chosen to take the heat, a young assistant coach at the time.
A known, left-supporting law firm is representing the accuser.
Itís become evident, in just a few hours, what this is all about.
queue the sound of a hammer hitting a nail squarely on the head of the nail....

I suspect there is an FBI informant involved in this as well. Apparently they didn't like the way Jordan treated Rosenstein last week. If he had more time in the hearing, Jordan would have put Rosenstein into a full cardiac arrest. There is no question as to why Jordan is being targeted in this issue.
Old 07-03-18, 08:04 PM
All American

OCEagle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Francis 1 View Post
Call me crazy, but I think lying about having sex makes someone sound presidential.
I'd probably call you a liberal and that implies crazy - so yeah, ok - you're crazy

Unless you were referring to Clinton - but I think the liberals hate him now as well - so still gets you to crazy.

Let's face it - you're crazy. And even more so because you asked for people to call you crazy. That's just crazy.
Old 07-03-18, 08:19 PM
All District

CoachKerry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Seems to me an assistant coach isnít the one deserving of the spotlight, if anything was known at the time at all. What kind of pull does a young coach in his 20s have over the head coach in these matters? Why is Russ seemingly not being targeted? Not saying Russ should be, but it seems Jordanís high profile as a congressman is part of the equation. I donít know this, thatís why Iím saying ďseems.Ē
Donít want to rush to judge either side, but it appears the zeal and momentum of the #MeToo movement is appearing in wrestling circles. One nationally known, extremely successful high school coach was recently (this year) vindicated against charges of bogus, sexual charges that he allegedly turned a blind eye to. Turns out it came from the parents of a kid who had an axe to grind with the coach. His name was smeared all over the media, until all allegations were found to be complete BS.
Unfortunately, lawsuits appear to be pretty easily filed now. I guess thatís a good thing, if a lawsuit is truly merited. Itís definitely a bad thing if the lawsuit is based on bogus claims.
Also, thereís this one can go through, to make up oneís own mind.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...-disabato/amp/
This is ONLY in the news right now because Jim Jordan has announced that he will throw his hat into the race for Speaker Of The House when Ryan leaves.

I don't know DiSabato at all but some of the people here don't have anything good to say about him. That's says a lot in my opinion.
Old 07-03-18, 08:33 PM
All World

Quote:
Tom48:
My mind is already made up, exactly because of the facts that are already out.
Witch Hunt: All this is.
Do you think this could be a plot by the Ryan faction to prevent him from becoming speaker? Ryan was pretty quick to react.

"These are serious allegations and issues. The university has rightfully initiated a full investigation into the matter. The speaker will await the findings of that inquiry," said Doug Andres, a spokesman for Ryan, according to CNN.
Old 07-03-18, 09:02 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crab Ride View Post
Wow. Youíre right Nick. Look at the screenshot of his 2017 post where he talks about what a great guy Jim is.

The reality is heís a lunatic and EVERYONE who has had dealings with him know this.
Where is the screenshot?
Old 07-03-18, 09:21 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKerry View Post
Where is the screenshot?
Nevermind I found it. This Michael DiSabato is a real piece of work.
Old 07-03-18, 09:26 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKerry View Post
Nevermind I found it. This Michael DiSabato is a real piece of work.
Yep, he sure is.
Old 07-03-18, 10:32 PM
Freshman

Red-shirt is on a distinguished road
I can assure you that this is a Cage Fighter vs. Rudis / Democrat vs. Republican issue. Iíve know M. DiSabato for years and I also know many young men that he has owed THOUSANDS of dollars to and to this day has still not paid. Iíve also seen private text messages that heís sent to personal friends of mine where heís said ďtheyíre all going downĒ. Iíve seen them with my own eyes. As respected as the DiSabato family is in the Ohio wrestling community, I can assure you that M. DiSabato is a slimy as they get. This is undoubtedly a witch hunt. . #blacksheepmike
Old 07-03-18, 11:14 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-shirt View Post
I can assure you that this is a Cage Fighter vs. Rudis / Democrat vs. Republican issue. Iíve know M. DiSabato for years and I also know many young men that he has owed THOUSANDS of dollars to and to this day has still not paid. Iíve also seen private text messages that heís sent to personal friends of mine where heís said ďtheyíre all going downĒ. Iíve seen them with my own eyes. As respected as the DiSabato family is in the Ohio wrestling community, I can assure you that M. DiSabato is a slimy as they get. This is undoubtedly a witch hunt. . #blacksheepmike
Do you have a link to an article explaining the Cage Fighter vs Rudis debacle or care to explain it to me? I was never privvy to anything DiSabato was ever involved in, but now it would help me to learn it all. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-04-18, 02:37 AM
All World

said_aouita is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So is this an implication by DiSabato that Tom Ryan covers things up? Jeff Jordan?
WTH?
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheNotori...50708541652995
Jeff Jordan never attended or worked for tOSU. No idea why he's even mentioned.

Mike D is a POS.
Old 07-04-18, 08:32 AM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by said_aouita View Post
Jeff Jordan never attended or worked for tOSU. No idea why he's even mentioned.

Mike D is a POS.
To me, DiSabato's mention of Jeff is evidence that Red-Shirt is correct - that this is a vendetta for something other than sexual abuse at OSU. The mainstream media (who are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party) are happy to run with this as hard as they can because this is the only tactic that is working for them right now. Jim Jordan is the HEAVY favorite for Speaker of the House right now and it is the Democrat's job to stop and ruin the lives of all Republicans, even if it means lying to do so.

If this is really about Rudis, I would love to learn as much about it as possible so I can try to get the word out.
Old 07-04-18, 08:46 AM
All Ohio

Donkability is on a distinguished road
just for the record, cage fighter gear was the worse gear and worst customer service i have ever dealt with in my 30 years in the sport of wrestling. Rudis > Cage Fighter and it aint even close.
Old 07-04-18, 08:50 AM
Junior Varsity

PenetrationStep is on a distinguished road
This is simply a case of jealousy and winners/losers.
The Disabotos wanted to be “the great Ohio wrestling family” but they failed horribly. Their company Cage Fighter failed (whereas Rudis is booming), their children have been average wrestlers that couldn’t carry the family tradition (whereas the Jordan kids have all been D1 AA), the Disabotos have a personal reputation of drunks who have issues with the law (one Jordan is a great politician and the other is the face of HS wrestling).

And on top of all of that - the Disabotos have tried to slander the name of a great American and all that happens is people realize how crappy that family is smh
Old 07-04-18, 09:06 AM
All American

Nick Corey is on a distinguished road
RUDIS is most definitely a reason DiSabato is doing this. Positively so. There are other reasons, too, but the RUDIS factor definitely looms in all this.
Old 07-04-18, 09:19 AM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenetrationStep View Post
This is simply a case of jealousy and winners/losers.
The Disabotos wanted to be ďthe great Ohio wrestling familyĒ but they failed horribly. Their company Cage Fighter failed (whereas Rudis is booming), their children have been average wrestlers that couldnít carry the family tradition (whereas the Jordan kids have all been D1 AA), the Disabotos have a personal reputation of drunks who have issues with the law (one Jordan is a great politician and the other is the face of HS wrestling).

And on top of all of that - the Disabotos have tried to slander the name of a great American and all that happens is people realize how crappy that family is smh
Well I'm hear to tell you guys to brace yourselves. This is far from over. As long as Jim is in the running for Speaker, you're going to see DiSabato elevated in status, and protected by the most powerful people in media. No mention of either of these businesses or Jeff will ever be made publicly because it takes away or distractsr from their narrative. Lots of lies will be told and repeated as truth while the truth will be ignored. They will run with anything that they think will hurt Jim.
Old 07-04-18, 09:24 AM
All District

Thank you all so much for your insight. I'm sharing as much as I can with the right people.
Old 07-04-18, 09:28 AM
All World

"Lots of lies will be told and repeated as truth while the truth will be ignored."

Seems to be the hallmark of modern politics, beginning at the top.
Old 07-04-18, 12:05 PM
All Region

TakeDown77 is on a distinguished road
Video of Disabato on CNN

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/04/fo...m-jordan-knew/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/us/oh...ion/index.html
Old 07-04-18, 12:12 PM
All Region

Did they include his recent mug shot from February?
Old 07-04-18, 12:47 PM
All World

"Berman asked DiSabato several times whether he remembered any specific conversations with Jordan regarding the alleged abuse, but his responses were difficult to nail down."

Lol.
Old 07-04-18, 03:06 PM
All District

After reading Jim Jordan's official statement and then hearing DiSabato say "it's not true" I think the obvious next question that needed to be,

"Did you ever tell Coach Jim Jordan specifically that you were abused or inappropriately touched while he was a coach at OSU?"

Because it seems to me that he had maybe told the Congressman recently, but failed to report it during his time at OSU. If that's the case, then DiSabato was either confused when he said "it's not true" or he was lying. Given that he describes himself as a Social Justice Activist on Twitter, neither case would surprise me.
Old 07-04-18, 03:44 PM
All American

BHiatt is on a distinguished road
Did any coach across those 15 or so sports say anything?
Closed Thread