Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-23-17, 01:17 PM
LeopardNation LeopardNation is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-30-11
Posts: 3,685
LeopardNation is on a distinguished road
Week 6: Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions (The Last of a Great Rivalry?)

Growing up with this as a Week 10 rivalry, I never would have thought I'd see the day where it came to an end. But the 90th meeting next Friday very well may be the final game ever played in Varsity Football between these two former archrivals.

Even though it hasn't been very competitive in recent years, I still feel something inside of me is dying from this, anyone else feel the same?

All-Time Series

Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Football All-Time Series

Past Highlights

1964 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Video Highlights & Recap

1971 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

1993 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

1994 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Video Highlights & Recap

1995 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

1996 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Video Highlights & Recap

1999 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Video Highlights & Recap

2002 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

2006 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

2010 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

2011 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Video Highlights & Recap

2012 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights, Pictures, & Recap

2013 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Video Highlights, Pictures, & Recap

2014 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights & Recap

2015 Louisville Leopards at Minerva Lions Football Video Highlights & Recap

2016 Minerva Lions at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights & Recap
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 09-23-17, 03:19 PM
Bobby Bushay Bobby Bushay is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-07-10
Posts: 309
Bobby Bushay is on a distinguished road
I can honestly say I have zero allegiance to either school but I really hate that this is how they are going out.... Minerva limping as a shell of a power program it used to be and Louisville looking like a program that is in disarray.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-23-17, 04:16 PM
BasketballLover BasketballLover is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-01-17
Posts: 113
BasketballLover is on a distinguished road
It WAS a great matchup for a period of time.... BUT, just because of that doesnt mean these two teams should keep playing. It isnt a level playing field and the proof is in the results. Since 2001, Louisville is 15-1 in the series! Minerva won 1 of the last 16 and it was a nailbiter by 3 pts in 2011.... The CLOSEST game of the 15 Leopard victories is 2 touchdowns! THE CLOSEST!!! Minerva has failed to SCORE in a third of those games, while Louisville has scored 25 + pts in 15 consecutive! I love rivalries but this just isnt anymore... I wish it was and it is sad that these teams wont duke it out... but good games havent happened since last century! It just doesnt make sense to keep playing. Not good for either. Good luck to both teams.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-23-17, 09:02 PM
hitme hitme is online now
All American
 
Join Date: 09-10-10
Posts: 1,368
hitme is on a distinguished road
Has to be tough to throw in the towe!.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-17, 09:10 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 352
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballLover View Post
It WAS a great matchup for a period of time.... BUT, just because of that doesnt mean these two teams should keep playing. It isnt a level playing field and the proof is in the results. Since 2001, Louisville is 15-1 in the series! Minerva won 1 of the last 16 and it was a nailbiter by 3 pts in 2011.... The CLOSEST game of the 15 Leopard victories is 2 touchdowns! THE CLOSEST!!! Minerva has failed to SCORE in a third of those games, while Louisville has scored 25 + pts in 15 consecutive! I love rivalries but this just isnt anymore... I wish it was and it is sad that these teams wont duke it out... but good games havent happened since last century! It just doesnt make sense to keep playing. Not good for either. Good luck to both teams.
We would be better served in a new local rivalry game with Malvern! Everyone can see this program will be struggling to compete in the EBC.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-24-17, 02:06 PM
Maverick0425 Maverick0425 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-19-11
Posts: 693
Maverick0425 is on a distinguished road
I remember when this game was important to both communities. If you would have told me 15 years ago that the two programs would go in this direction I would have thought you were crazy. I remember the '73 game where Louisville shocked an undefeated Lion team led by Michigan recruit Roger Bettis. I remember the '74 game that came down to the wire with the Leps prevailing and likely keeping Minerva from having a shot at a state title. Then we had the period in the 80s when we didn't play but that set up some outstanding games in the 90s. The '93, '94 and '95 games really stand out to me. In '95 and '00 Minerva won and knocked the Leopards from the playoffs both years. I'd like to calculate the average score for each school throughout the 90s because it seemed like every game was close.

This series I think is the 3rd longest in the county behind McK/Mass and Louisville/Hoover. Sad to see it end this way.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-25-17, 07:09 AM
Lion40 Lion40 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-22-11
Posts: 119
Lion40 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
We would be better served in a new local rivalry game with Malvern! Everyone can see this program will be struggling to compete in the EBC.
exactly, the only game we have even played decent was against a very bad Sandy Valley. Hard to believe we didn't razzle dazzle WB with our 3 offensive plays...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-17, 09:16 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,089
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
+35 on offense and -123 on defense against the same opponents as last season.

Talent or coaching?

If it's talent, how can one side of the ball be better and the other side be that much worse?

It's not like we had a drop off everywhere, which might lead me to blame the talent or youth or injury. It's all concentrated to one area. Changed QB's last week still found the end zone. 15 out...11 and 24 fill the slot and gain 200 and 3 scores. Plug and play! How can that happen on one side but the other has stayed terrible all year no matter who we play?

Who's responsible...where does the buck stop at Louisville? This isn't a "talent" problem folks...it's fundamentally broken, and these problems started pre-season, and no effort has been made thru 5 weeks to fix it. Playoffs are out...outright league title is out...playing for pride now? Here's some free advice to the staff that won't hit in practice....throw every kid you can out there the rest of the season on that side of the ball and find out who can tackle and who can cover so your not blindsided next year when you come out and assume a kid can do something.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-25-17, 09:49 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,089
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
After looking at the roster, some more advice I would give would be to start addressing the LB position for next year. Currently we only have 4 kids that are listed as LB's that are returning next year. One will most likely be the starting TB, none of the other 3 have seen the field yet. You may want to look to the 19 returning guys listed as DB's, or DL that will be here next year. One of those guys might make a good LB. My thoughts would be maybe 36, 39, 19. Any one of those 3 would be a good start. Unless of course your sure of no injuries, a total stud showing up as a sophomore or freshman, or that putting Hartline in for any injured defensive position is actually your "game plan".
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-25-17, 08:34 PM
BasketballLover BasketballLover is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-01-17
Posts: 113
BasketballLover is on a distinguished road
What was Mathie's injury? Is it serious? Will he miss time?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-25-17, 08:52 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 352
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion40 View Post
exactly, the only game we have even played decent was against a very bad Sandy Valley. Hard to believe we didn't razzle dazzle WB with our 3 offensive plays...
Minerva v. Malvern in football would be fun, talk about a very local rivalry and they may have beat us this year and in years past as it seems they beat us a lot in basketball. We have never played Malvern in football. Even an old rivalry game with East Canton may be a look for our 4th OOC game next year or future schedule.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-26-17, 02:35 AM
jackson03 jackson03 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-13
Posts: 1,839
jackson03 is on a distinguished road
I think I asked this last year but... why was Minerva dropped from the week 10 spot years back and Canton South put in their place? Was there ever an attempt to make Louisville-Canton South the "big game"? Or Minerva-Carrollton? Kinda funny that Minerva got booted (if that's what happened) from the season-ender spot and then finally beat the Leopards that year. Respect.

Sad to see this go, as this was always one of the big week 10 finales in the county. Central/Aquinas is probably not long for the world either and also not in week 10 anymore. But, times change. Doesn't Malvern already have Sandy Valley week 10 every year though? You'd think Minerva won't be bad forever and a D4/D7 matchup might not work out for the Hornets long-term, although I think it would be great if they played at least at some point in the year being neighboring communities and all.

Who is Louisville's biggest game now? Just whoever is good in the NBC? Hoover? And Minerva's big game (if any)?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-26-17, 05:53 AM
dig it dig it is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-14-12
Posts: 1,018
dig it is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
I think I asked this last year but... why was Minerva dropped from the week 10 spot years back and Canton South put in their place? Was there ever an attempt to make Louisville-Canton South the "big game"? Or Minerva-Carrollton? Kinda funny that Minerva got booted (if that's what happened) from the season-ender spot and then finally beat the Leopards that year. Respect.

Sad to see this go, as this was always one of the big week 10 finales in the county. Central/Aquinas is probably not long for the world either and also not in week 10 anymore. But, times change. Doesn't Malvern already have Sandy Valley week 10 every year though? You'd think Minerva won't be bad forever and a D4/D7 matchup might not work out for the Hornets long-term, although I think it would be great if they played at least at some point in the year being neighboring communities and all.

Who is Louisville's biggest game now? Just whoever is good in the NBC? Hoover? And Minerva's big game (if any)?
Carrollton/Minerva has always been a good rivalry.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-26-17, 06:07 AM
BasketballLover BasketballLover is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-01-17
Posts: 113
BasketballLover is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LepsBacker View Post
Sadly, Season ending...
Surgery this week.
sorry to hear that....good athlete... Isnt he a basketball and track athlete too? Will he be ready for hoops or is this a long term injury?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-26-17, 08:17 PM
old man 54 old man 54 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-09-12
Location: 1/2 time oh 1/2 warm stat
Posts: 339
old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
+35 on offense and -123 on defense against the same opponents as last season.

Talent or coaching?

If it's talent, how can one side of the ball be better and the other side be that much worse?

It's not like we had a drop off everywhere, which might lead me to blame the talent or youth or injury. It's all concentrated to one area. Changed QB's last week still found the end zone. 15 out...11 and 24 fill the slot and gain 200 and 3 scores. Plug and play! How can that happen on one side but the other has stayed terrible all year no matter who we play?

Who's responsible...where does the buck stop at Louisville? This isn't a "talent" problem folks...it's fundamentally broken, and these problems started pre-season, and no effort has been made thru 5 weeks to fix it. Playoffs are out...outright league title is out...playing for pride now? Here's some free advice to the staff that won't hit in practice....throw every kid you can out there the rest of the season on that side of the ball and find out who can tackle and who can cover so your not blindsided next year when you come out and assume a kid can do something.
Preach it... well said and I could not agree with you more.. However, watch,,,we will win big against Minerva this week and the coaches will think they fixed the problem..

I could not agree more to your point is how can we be pretty effective on O but not on D with the same group of kids...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-26-17, 08:45 PM
hitme hitme is online now
All American
 
Join Date: 09-10-10
Posts: 1,368
hitme is on a distinguished road
When you play a 4 man front and two of them are too slow to get out of their own way it creates problems. Have no clue what the DC is seeing on film but it is pretty obvious. If they are preparing these guys for next year, forget it. You will be so horribly out coached that 2-8 may be a reality. Do the program a favor and resign.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-27-17, 06:49 AM
Leopard4life Leopard4life is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-11-17
Posts: 81
Leopard4life is on a distinguished road
I never got to play the Lions as the series took a 4 year break, but watching these games as a kid was always fun.

As for this years game, I think Leopards will win this game big.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-27-17, 08:15 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,089
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
I've been notified that the staff has figured out what's wrong with the defense....too many kids going both ways. Seriously...this is what I was told.

We will break the record for most points given up in a season by the end of week 8, and that's what these guys think the problem is. Answers a lot of questions for me...no they don't watch films, or at least they don't know how to watch films. Their personal egos won't allow them to make changes because that would be an admission that their pre-season planning was wrong, and a total waste of time. And...there is no chance that this staff, structured as it is, using the same philosophies that they currently use has any chance of taking a very solid junior class, an extremely talented sophomore class, and what looks to be a very good freshmen class, and going independent with the success that they should have.

I wonder if the new AD buys into the excuses for losing with kids that have a track record of winning all the way up to varsity? The fans obviously don't. What happens when nobody buys $60 seats to watch anymore?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-27-17, 08:26 AM
old man 54 old man 54 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-09-12
Location: 1/2 time oh 1/2 warm stat
Posts: 339
old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
I've been notified that the staff has figured out what's wrong with the defense....too many kids going both ways. Seriously...this is what I was told.

We will break the record for most points given up in a season by the end of week 8, and that's what these guys think the problem is. Answers a lot of questions for me...no they don't watch films, or at least they don't know how to watch films. Their personal egos won't allow them to make changes because that would be an admission that their pre-season planning was wrong, and a total waste of time. And...there is no chance that this staff, structured as it is, using the same philosophies that they currently use has any chance of taking a very solid junior class, an extremely talented sophomore class, and what looks to be a very good freshmen class, and going independent with the success that they should have.

I wonder if the new AD buys into the excuses for losing with kids that have a track record of winning all the way up to varsity? The fans obviously don't. What happens when nobody buys $60 seats to watch anymore?
Some will think your joking or being sarcastic but I think your being truthful..This sounds exactly like something Demarco would come up with as an excuse.

With that philosophy I guess teams like Perry and Central would be more successful than they have been the past few years if they did not play kids both ways. Time for a complete restructuring I agree.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-27-17, 08:48 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,089
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Here's what the staff has to work with next year....

Senior class that went 5-3 as freshmen...losing to Walsh, Canfield, and Hoover by 1 point.
Junior class that went 7-1 as freshmen...losing to Massillon by 2 on a failed 2 pt conversion..closest game was 10 pt win over St V.
Sophomore class that will most likely go 8-0-1...tie at Hoover...unless someone drops and is replaced by much better competition.

We haven't lost a freshmen game to an NBC opponent since 2011. Now we can't even win the league. We're not doing anything with the kids once they get to varsity. LL does their job, freshmen coaches do their jobs, varsity goes from shutting out Alliance last year to giving up 42 in the first half his year.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-27-17, 10:07 AM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 825
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
I've been notified that the staff has figured out what's wrong with the defense....too many kids going both ways. Seriously...this is what I was told.

We will break the record for most points given up in a season by the end of week 8, and that's what these guys think the problem is. Answers a lot of questions for me...no they don't watch films, or at least they don't know how to watch films. Their personal egos won't allow them to make changes because that would be an admission that their pre-season planning was wrong, and a total waste of time. And...there is no chance that this staff, structured as it is, using the same philosophies that they currently use has any chance of taking a very solid junior class, an extremely talented sophomore class, and what looks to be a very good freshmen class, and going independent with the success that they should have.

I wonder if the new AD buys into the excuses for losing with kids that have a track record of winning all the way up to varsity? The fans obviously don't. What happens when nobody buys $60 seats to watch anymore?
I don't think the AD has any balls ()...or understanding of the game to differentiate schemes and personnel deficiencies to make changes or present the board with evidence the staff is not competent to run the program effectively presently or in the future once evolving to an independent schedule.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-27-17, 11:46 AM
old man 54 old man 54 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-09-12
Location: 1/2 time oh 1/2 warm stat
Posts: 339
old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
I don't think the AD has any balls ()...or understanding of the game to differentiate schemes and personnel deficiencies to make changes or present the board with evidence the staff is not competent to run the program effectively presently or in the future once evolving to an independent schedule.
They had a AD with balls in Twimen who was trying to initiate change and led the charge to go to the Federal league and I believe was looking at more changes to the program...however his plan got caught up in the bureaucracy and thus the change to a new female AD who seems to be a follower...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-27-17, 12:30 PM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 825
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man 54 View Post
They had a AD with balls in Twimen who was trying to initiate change and led the charge to go to the Federal league and I believe was looking at more changes to the program...however his plan got caught up in the bureaucracy and thus the change to a new female AD who seems to be a follower...
Hence why I said AD (she) doesn't have any "balls"... . Speaking of other changes. I wonder if the new AD is aware one of her coaches has a frequent habitual tendency during season to occasionally remove himself from practices to interact with another opposite sex coach in his office? Perhaps working on that "game" plan behind closed doors? They say those stipends do not cover all the "extra duties" of going above and beyond the call of duty. That school is screwed up in terms of leadership and the strike magnified the internal issues. I lost respect for many of those whom I used to think highly of in my day.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-27-17, 12:31 PM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,089
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Pardon my laziness, but didn't a Minarva poster mention something about them canceling JV and/or freshmen games for the rest of the season? True?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-27-17, 02:44 PM
KINGOFTHEJUNGLE KINGOFTHEJUNGLE is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 09-20-13
Posts: 262
KINGOFTHEJUNGLE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
Pardon my laziness, but didn't a Minarva poster mention something about them canceling JV and/or freshmen games for the rest of the season? True?
Lynus, they scrapped the rest of our jv schedule
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-27-17, 03:00 PM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,089
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Copy that...thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-28-17, 09:33 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 352
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0425 View Post
I remember when this game was important to both communities. If you would have told me 15 years ago that the two programs would go in this direction I would have thought you were crazy. I remember the '73 game where Louisville shocked an undefeated Lion team led by Michigan recruit Roger Bettis. I remember the '74 game that came down to the wire with the Leps prevailing and likely keeping Minerva from having a shot at a state title. Then we had the period in the 80s when we didn't play but that set up some outstanding games in the 90s. The '93, '94 and '95 games really stand out to me. In '95 and '00 Minerva won and knocked the Leopards from the playoffs both years. I'd like to calculate the average score for each school throughout the 90s because it seemed like every game was close.

This series I think is the 3rd longest in the county behind McK/Mass and Louisville/Hoover. Sad to see it end this way.
I doubt we ever play Louisville again! Complete end of a great series. In 50 years they will be talking about the Minerva-Malvern rivalry! History is going to be remade with our program, we can build and be better but caliber of play will be similar to these schools especially with our numbers and projection of D5 in 2019. Maybe even an old local rivalry with East Canton. Either way Minerva is out of their league even in this EBC. Hope administration gets thier act together.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-29-17, 06:47 AM
Lion40 Lion40 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-22-11
Posts: 119
Lion40 is on a distinguished road
So predictions for tonight's game? I'm going 35 to 7 Leps
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-29-17, 07:17 AM
BasketballLover BasketballLover is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-01-17
Posts: 113
BasketballLover is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
Pardon my laziness, but didn't a Minarva poster mention something about them canceling JV and/or freshmen games for the rest of the season? True?
JV schedule has been cancelled.... Freshmen schedule is still being played.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-29-17, 08:14 AM
NBC 1988 NBC 1988 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-14-17
Posts: 157
NBC 1988 is on a distinguished road
Last Minerva Game at Louisville

Had to go see the freshmen game yesterday, especially when I realized it will be the last game Minerva will play at one of the best football venues in Stark County. Louisville won 44-20 but it was much better game than the score, hard hitting and clean. Louisville's line was much better than Minerva's, however, the skilled positions were evenly matched. This match up of classes would have been fun to watch over the next few years. I give a lot of credit to Louisville's coaches- they are extremely well coached and you can really see that those kids are well developed. I know the varisty is struggling but Louisville still has a great program. Minerva on the other hand has really good athletes but the offense just looks "messy". The snaps are inconsistent, the hand offs are a rush, and the line needs a lot of work - there are some bright spots. the QB - the kid that played the 2nd half is big and athletic and can throw the football. He looked raw but it seems to a novice like me that he can be a good one. The running back runs hard and a big - athletic kid. A kick returner and wide out that seems to be one of the best play makers in the program (including varsity). there is a d-end/linebacker that really enjoys contact - he was the biggest kid on the field, also a crazy linebacker that was just delivering some big hits all game.

This is a game that we will miss.. I have a feeling that in 2 or 3 years a lot of old timer NBC fans like me are going to say, "I wish we still played Louisville"...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 Massillon Tiger Football DB135 Massillon Tigers 34 12-26-17 03:06 PM
Week 5: Louisville Leopards (1-3, 1-0) at Alliance Aviators (3-1, 1-0) LeopardNation Football 47 09-28-17 12:12 PM
Week 4: Marlington Dukes (2-1) at Louisville Leopards (0-3) LeopardNation Football 51 09-16-17 08:15 PM
Week 2: North Canton Hoover Vikings at Louisville Leopards LeopardNation Football 76 09-03-17 07:29 AM
Week 1: Canfield Cardinals at Louisville Leopards LeopardNation Football 42 08-26-17 07:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz