Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-17, 10:12 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
2018 Louisville Leopards

The 2017 season has ended, equipment will be turned in today, and for me it's time to look towards 2018. Pivotal time in the history of our program. No league to fall back on, probable coaching changes, new AD....lots to discuss.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 10-30-17, 11:33 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 1,124
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
sigh

well Lynus there is no denying the timing of what you are saying.

All I can look to is the fact that 3 BOE seats are open. Once those are voted on and in place - I would imagine the district can plan their direction from there.

of all the things that has gone down in the district....for some odd reason the AD hire still baffles me
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-30-17, 12:13 PM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Yeah...I'm not sure what they saw in that resume that gave them the impression that this was the one that could find us a new home. That would have been first and foremost qualification that I would looked for. I was hoping that 2 years in independent limbo was what we were looking at....now I'm not so sure.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-30-17, 01:16 PM
MINFAN MINFAN is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-08-17
Posts: 151
MINFAN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
Yeah...I'm not sure what they saw in that resume that gave them the impression that this was the one that could find us a new home. That would have been first and foremost qualification that I would looked for. I was hoping that 2 years in independent limbo was what we were looking at....now I'm not so sure.
It was sad to see Louisville for the last time on the gridiron. However, ultimately this could be a good situation for Louisville if they can get in a league soon. Louisville in a football league with Dover, New Philadelphia, Canfield, CCC, Lake (the Fed is out growing them) would be a good situation for all fo them. There has to be other schools looking for a more competitive situation. There has to be a way to get something formed that will suit them?? I would hope the AD there is already searching for better options than being independent. I hope the Leps can find a home.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-17, 12:50 PM
Stark Born & Bred Stark Born & Bred is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-09-14
Posts: 2,326
Stark Born & Bred is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINFAN View Post
. . . . Lake (the Fed is out growing them) . . . .
Is it, though. I think that FL will face a time when its member schools are not as similarly situated as they are now or have been in the past. However, I think it will be Perry and Hoover who will be the ones left behind size-wise. Jackson, McKinley, GO and Green will be maintaining "bigness" or growing for the foreseeable future. I think Hoover and Perry will begin to contract, similar to Massillon. Lake, I feel, is better positioned to grow but, of course, that growth may never come to be.

Someone could easily get on here and start quoting ODE numbers and class sizes to prove me wrong but that is my gut on where things will go. Jackson, McKinley, GO and Green as big D1s. Perry and North Canton shrinking. Lake, who knows, but I do not think the FL has outgrown them.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-13-17, 07:01 PM
chito chito is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 06-18-02
Posts: 542
chito is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Born & Bred View Post
Jackson, McKinley, GO and Green as big D1s. Perry and North Canton shrinking. Lake, who knows, but I do not think the FL has outgrown them.
So you see Green going from a mid sized D2, which they are today, to a big D1?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-30-17, 01:05 PM
old man 54 old man 54 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-09-12
Location: 1/2 time oh 1/2 warm stat
Posts: 340
old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Lots of talent coming up in the ranks...however as has been said repeatedly, changes at a minimum are needed with the defensive staff and scheme we play. A new head coach would be a bonus. My worst fear is Demarco will retire, and the D coordinator gets promoted from within and thus, nothing will change.

Will be interesting to see what happens at QB next year.. I would have to say stick with Jones as Mathie can play other positions, but not sure Jones can. The offense puts up points and not a bad season overall on that side of the ball.. The D is a whole different story.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-30-17, 01:17 PM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 1,124
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
well Lynus let's be realistic

The fed would be a good move in many ways, but there are some glaring ways it would not be.

What are the real options out there? Sure we could all spit ideal league setups but there is one huge problem, the other schools.

So what will that gal cook up? Has the PTC been explored - I did notice their Metro division is filled with D3 football schools - which would all never schedule Louisville

seems like independent schedule is here for more than 2 years - yuck!!!!!

Minfan - only thing I see right now is the new EBC has to start and schools like Minerva need to recognize (which it seems you have) that just booting Louisville as not the fix they need. When the EBC splits and schools like Marlington and Alliance need to group with schools more their size then Louisville will have an option. Until then get used to Balderson and Whitting to run up 50 points on everyone they can in the league moving forward.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-30-17, 07:11 PM
MINFAN MINFAN is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-08-17
Posts: 151
MINFAN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
well Lynus let's be realistic

The fed would be a good move in many ways, but there are some glaring ways it would not be.

What are the real options out there? Sure we could all spit ideal league setups but there is one huge problem, the other schools.

So what will that gal cook up? Has the PTC been explored - I did notice their Metro division is filled with D3 football schools - which would all never schedule Louisville

seems like independent schedule is here for more than 2 years - yuck!!!!!

Minfan - only thing I see right now is the new EBC has to start and schools like Minerva need to recognize (which it seems you have) that just booting Louisville as not the fix they need. When the EBC splits and schools like Marlington and Alliance need to group with schools more their size then Louisville will have an option. Until then get used to Balderson and Whitting to run up 50 points on everyone they can in the league moving forward.


I agree- getting rid of Louisville didnít help anyone - especially Alliance and Marlington- they will be the only D3 teams In the league of West Branch doesnít get bumped due to competitive balance- Yea Minerva playing Riverview gives us a better chance to win- but playing at the awesome venue in Louisville will be missed.. I really do think Louisville would have had to leave at some point to get the program to the next level and make better showing in the playoffs, I just think the timing Is bad and the way it was done is worse- they should have been able to leave on their own accord


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-30-17, 09:13 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 353
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINFAN View Post
I agree- getting rid of Louisville didn’t help anyone - especially Alliance and Marlington- they will be the only D3 teams In the league of West Branch doesn’t get bumped due to competitive balance- Yea Minerva playing Riverview gives us a better chance to win- but playing at the awesome venue in Louisville will be missed.. I really do think Louisville would have had to leave at some point to get the program to the next level and make better showing in the playoffs, I just think the timing Is bad and the way it was done is worse- they should have been able to leave on their own accord


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So why did Minerva vote to rid of Louisville too? Why decide this EBC is a wise move? Then we schedule River View! What is going on with this program? I apologize for being real and don’t want to hurt any feelings with an 0-30 staff!!! Schedule River View so we might win a game, embarrassing! Thinking small is our path I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-30-17, 09:31 PM
MINFAN MINFAN is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-08-17
Posts: 151
MINFAN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
So why did Minerva vote to rid of Louisville too? Why decide this EBC is a wise move? Then we schedule River View! What is going on with this program?


I wish I were a fly on the wall in those meetings to see what really happened. But what if Minerva voted no - would the remaining 6 teams have another secret meeting to get Rid of both of them? Riverview is a d4 opponent just finishing 0-10 so it is a better chance to get a win. So I guess we can look at it that wayó that could be the best chance for a win next year?? United may be ok- sandy Valley has a good frosh qb and are young, Indian Valley is mostly juniors and will be even better next year and Minerva will actually be really young in 2018, will probably be playing 6 or 7 sophomores.. thatís a long ways out and lots of speculation- letís hope some fire comes back to the program - last Fridayís game was actually a good start- the boys played hard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-31-17, 08:32 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 353
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINFAN View Post
I wish I were a fly on the wall in those meetings to see what really happened. But what if Minerva voted no - would the remaining 6 teams have another secret meeting to get Rid of both of them? Riverview is a d4 opponent just finishing 0-10 so it is a better chance to get a win. So I guess we can look at it that way— that could be the best chance for a win next year?? United may be ok- sandy Valley has a good frosh qb and are young, Indian Valley is mostly juniors and will be even better next year and Minerva will actually be really young in 2018, will probably be playing 6 or 7 sophomores.. that’s a long ways out and lots of speculation- let’s hope some fire comes back to the program - last Friday’s game was actually a good start- the boys played hard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minfan let me be clear, all I want is the best for this program. You can’t look at the program and not say what is going on. Everyone I talk football with even outside Minerva are shocked at our program and all believe something is missing. I had the privilege invitation of going to the Dover-NP game and these programs are made of quality and class, makes me jealous because I know we should be playing like that. I believe New Philadelphia had 3 or 4 Sophomores playing this year. Hope to see a change next year for the Lions and I mean more than 1 win. One note with the two Freshmen QB’s that I see is a possible dual threat playing both to accommodate the play. My thoughts on Louisville is they will be missed on the schedule but will be successful.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-31-17, 07:10 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
well Lynus let's be realistic

The fed would be a good move in many ways, but there are some glaring ways it would not be.

What are the real options out there? Sure we could all spit ideal league setups but there is one huge problem, the other schools.

So what will that gal cook up? Has the PTC been explored - I did notice their Metro division is filled with D3 football schools - which would all never schedule Louisville

seems like independent schedule is here for more than 2 years - yuck!!!!!

Minfan - only thing I see right now is the new EBC has to start and schools like Minerva need to recognize (which it seems you have) that just booting Louisville as not the fix they need. When the EBC splits and schools like Marlington and Alliance need to group with schools more their size then Louisville will have an option. Until then get used to Balderson and Whitting to run up 50 points on everyone they can in the league moving forward.
When you look at some of these existing conferences I think the top 2-3 schools in those conferences might be ok with Louisville...it would be the other 4-5 that would likely not want us. Except the Fed of course.

My hope was for an experienced AD with a long resume and a real understanding of how to get things done...a deal maker. Somebody who could easily sell schools like Philly and Dover and CCC that together they could get something done. Someone that could sell Alliance and Marlington that the EBC has nothing for them, and even pressure schools like Lake and Green that there might be something better out there. for me nothing would be off the table until something got done. We'll see what she gets done, but independent isn't the long term solution.

I am looking forward to some new challenges on the schedule next season. It's going to be fun to see if the crowds and atmosphere change. Seems like the NBC was getting a little stale when it came to the fans. There was about 50 kids in our student section last week...a far cry from what it was even 10 years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-31-17, 08:01 AM
y2h y2h is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 12,989
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
When you look at some of these existing conferences I think the top 2-3 schools in those conferences might be ok with Louisville...it would be the other 4-5 that would likely not want us. Except the Fed of course.

My hope was for an experienced AD with a long resume and a real understanding of how to get things done...a deal maker. Somebody who could easily sell schools like Philly and Dover and CCC that together they could get something done. Someone that could sell Alliance and Marlington that the EBC has nothing for them, and even pressure schools like Lake and Green that there might be something better out there. for me nothing would be off the table until something got done. We'll see what she gets done, but independent isn't the long term solution.

I am looking forward to some new challenges on the schedule next season. It's going to be fun to see if the crowds and atmosphere change. Seems like the NBC was getting a little stale when it came to the fans. There was about 50 kids in our student section last week...a far cry from what it was even 10 years ago.
Lake and Green are fine in the Fed...hopefully Louisville wakes up and realizes its where they belong too.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-31-17, 08:38 AM
jackson03 jackson03 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-13
Posts: 1,839
jackson03 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
Lake and Green are fine in the Fed...hopefully Louisville wakes up and realizes its where they belong too.
I'm not sure this is workable long-term. It's one thing to play the Hoover rivalry game and throw in a marquee game like Massillon or Austintown-Fitch, but they're going to have serious depth issues playing 3 D1s, 3 borderline D1s/D2s, and a D2. Other than maybe Lake (and I think they may have bottomed out population-wise), it's not likely the numbers decline at any of the Fed schools in the medium-term future. Louisville on the other hand is likely to end up D4 soon, or be a small D3. No public school could survive that, even a school like Steubenville.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-01-17, 02:41 PM
y2h y2h is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 12,989
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post
I'm not sure this is workable long-term. It's one thing to play the Hoover rivalry game and throw in a marquee game like Massillon or Austintown-Fitch, but they're going to have serious depth issues playing 3 D1s, 3 borderline D1s/D2s, and a D2. Other than maybe Lake (and I think they may have bottomed out population-wise), it's not likely the numbers decline at any of the Fed schools in the medium-term future. Louisville on the other hand is likely to end up D4 soon, or be a small D3. No public school could survive that, even a school like Steubenville.
Louisville will be D2 before they are D4. Half the league is D2 in football. They have a quality program that would go toe to toe with anyone in the Fed.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-31-17, 08:42 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
Lake and Green are fine in the Fed...hopefully Louisville wakes up and realizes its where they belong too.
Louisville, Lake and Green were 3 of your 4 wins. Of course you want all of us in the Fed.

In all seriousness and I know most don't like it, but that could get the conversation started on a 2tier that could work for everyone. Plenty of solid all sports programs in the area that could benefit from something like that if done right.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-31-17, 03:30 PM
old man 54 old man 54 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-09-12
Location: 1/2 time oh 1/2 warm stat
Posts: 340
old man 54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
When you look at some of these existing conferences I think the top 2-3 schools in those conferences might be ok with Louisville...it would be the other 4-5 that would likely not want us. Except the Fed of course.

My hope was for an experienced AD with a long resume and a real understanding of how to get things done...a deal maker. Somebody who could easily sell schools like Philly and Dover and CCC that together they could get something done. Someone that could sell Alliance and Marlington that the EBC has nothing for them, and even pressure schools like Lake and Green that there might be something better out there. for me nothing would be off the table until something got done. We'll see what she gets done, but independent isn't the long term solution.

I am looking forward to some new challenges on the schedule next season. It's going to be fun to see if the crowds and atmosphere change. Seems like the NBC was getting a little stale when it came to the fans. There was about 50 kids in our student section last week...a far cry from what it was even 10 years ago.
I think we had a fine AD in Twiman don't you? However, too much resistance caused him to say the hell with it and go take a principle job..I for one, was sad to see him leave the AD position..I think he had the right vision.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-01-17, 07:20 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man 54 View Post
I think we had a fine AD in Twiman don't you? However, too much resistance caused him to say the hell with it and go take a principle job..I for one, was sad to see him leave the AD position..I think he had the right vision.
Agreed....I liked the man, we got along great and his vision that he portrayed to me seemed like the right direction. I think he was a little shell shocked from the outside noise from some of the "big names" in Louisville pressing him on what to do.

It's still all just rumors but everything that I've heard leans towards DeMarco retiring from coaching as well as teaching. If so her first big test will be who takes over. Actually I'm more concerned about who will lead this team rather that who we play. From the schedule we already have for next season a coach could be the difference between 8-2 or 2-8.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-31-17, 03:58 PM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 829
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
When you look at some of these existing conferences I think the top 2-3 schools in those conferences might be ok with Louisville...it would be the other 4-5 that would likely not want us. Except the Fed of course.

My hope was for an experienced AD with a long resume and a real understanding of how to get things done...a deal maker. Somebody who could easily sell schools like Philly and Dover and CCC that together they could get something done. Someone that could sell Alliance and Marlington that the EBC has nothing for them, and even pressure schools like Lake and Green that there might be something better out there. for me nothing would be off the table until something got done. We'll see what she gets done, but independent isn't the long term solution.

I am looking forward to some new challenges on the schedule next season. It's going to be fun to see if the crowds and atmosphere change. Seems like the NBC was getting a little stale when it came to the fans. There was about 50 kids in our student section last week...a far cry from what it was even 10 years ago.

In my opinion a great league although never happening would be the following teams:

Louisville, Lake, Green, Hoover, Massillon, Dover, NP, CC, and insert another for final 7th team. Why not? Very healthy mix of DII & DIII schools, and we all know DV CC is not afraid to play up.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-31-17, 08:49 PM
Lion 86 Lion 86 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-09-13
Posts: 353
Lion 86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
In my opinion a great league although never happening would be the following teams:

Louisville, Lake, Green, Hoover, Massillon, Dover, NP, CC, and insert another for final 7th team. Why not? Very healthy mix of DII & DIII schools, and we all know DV CC is not afraid to play up.
Would the Leps consider the ECOL. Dover, New Philadelphia would welcome you with open arms. Travel would be somewhat of an issue other than Dover and NP but definitely doable. Louisville would be an asset to this league and maybe turn it into the growing mode attracting other quality schools.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-01-17, 09:34 AM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 829
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
Would the Leps consider the ECOL. Dover, New Philadelphia would welcome you with open arms. Travel would be somewhat of an issue other than Dover and NP but definitely doable. Louisville would be an asset to this league and maybe turn it into the growing mode attracting other quality schools.
No way a Louisville administraiton would agree to joining the ECOL having to travel to Marietta, Zanesville, Coshocton... The idea is to convince Dover and NP to exodus from the ECOL, not join it.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-17, 08:58 PM
Tartan78 Tartan78 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-17-15
Posts: 349
Tartan78 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion 86 View Post
Would the Leps consider the ECOL. Dover, New Philadelphia would welcome you with open arms. Travel would be somewhat of an issue other than Dover and NP but definitely doable. Louisville would be an asset to this league and maybe turn it into the growing mode attracting other quality schools.


Spoke w/ NP and Dover Booster members (big money types) They asked me about Louisville FB program. Once they heard Louisville refuses to field JH FB teams for league play, they said the ECOL would likely make them field a JH team as a condition. That has been a issue w/ others from various schools. Louisville might need to reconsider this practice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-17, 07:47 AM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
In my opinion a great league although never happening would be the following teams:

Louisville, Lake, Green, Hoover, Massillon, Dover, NP, CC, and insert another for final 7th team. Why not? Very healthy mix of DII & DIII schools, and we all know DV CC is not afraid to play up.
Unless something changed when Twinum left, Dover, Philly and CCC were all interested in doing something with Louisville as far as a league. I've heard from multiple sources that Alliance and Marlington are having second thoughts, and rightfully so...plain common sense is that they belong with the above schools rather than the new EBC.

It's all moot tho if we bring in the wrong guy. We cannot play independent or in a league like that with a coach/staff that are underachievers and refuse to hit in practice. How the hell do you know who to put on defense if you don't know who can tackle? Sounds stupid, but that's exactly what happened last season. We need a guy that can evaluate talent and put us in a position to win. Last season they put one of our best tacklers on an island at corner where he was beaten repeatedly, but the kid never missed a tackle. Might want to move him to safety or linebacker right? It's things like that that make a difference and under this staff they refuse to make changes.

Another thing we need is a good strength and conditioning coach. I've been told DeMarco turned down an offer from one of the guys at my fit life in lieu of the district hiring a guy that doesn't seem to have any real credentials as a strength and conditioning coach. Now the district pays him more than most of the classified staff makes in any of our buildings and he's training all Louisville sports. Sounds like a real good ol' boy back room deal he got.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-02-17, 12:44 PM
Stark Born & Bred Stark Born & Bred is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-09-14
Posts: 2,326
Stark Born & Bred is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
In my opinion a great league although never happening would be the following teams:

Louisville, Lake, Green, Hoover, Massillon, Dover, NP, CC, and insert another for final 7th team. Why not? Very healthy mix of DII & DIII schools, and we all know DV CC is not afraid to play up.
I think the days of us being able to play that many big, quality programs in a short period of weeks are behind us. While Central does not mind playing up -- and I think would be open to a league with Louisville, Dover and Philly, adding Massillon, Lake, Green and Hoover to the mix would see Central decline joining that league.

Either way, and I know this is just fan talk, I see very few scenarios where Lake, Green and Hoover want to leave the FL.

Last edited by Stark Born & Bred; 11-02-17 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-02-17, 02:16 PM
COACH_XYZ&12345 COACH_XYZ&12345 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-23-15
Posts: 829
COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Born & Bred View Post
I think the days of us being able to play that many big, quality programs in a short period of weeks are behind us. While Central does not mind playing up -- and I think would be open to a league with Louisville, Dover and Philly, adding Massillon, Lake, Green and Hoover to the mix would see Central decline joining that league.

Either way, and I know this is just fan talk, I see very few scenarios where Lake, Green and Hoover want to leave the FL.
I agree, but figured fun to visualize, since the majority of teams are relatively chose in enrollment, and in my opinion would make a fantastic league.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-30-17, 03:26 PM
Maxie Maxie is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-25-03
Location: 24 & 9 Titles 70-53-5
Posts: 6,500
Maxie has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Looking forward to the ninth week of 2018 as the Tigers take on the Leopards for the first time in history. In the past, I have attended a couple games in Louisville. Certainly enjoyed myself.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-30-17, 03:45 PM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Looking forward to the ninth week of 2018 as the Tigers take on the Leopards for the first time in history. In the past, I have attended a couple games in Louisville. Certainly enjoyed myself.
I'm looking forward to that one too. The junior classes had an epic battle as freshmen...one of the best freshmen games I've seen.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-30-17, 03:51 PM
Maxie Maxie is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-25-03
Location: 24 & 9 Titles 70-53-5
Posts: 6,500
Maxie has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus24 View Post
I'm looking forward to that one too. The junior classes had an epic battle as freshmen...one of the best freshmen games I've seen.

Agreed. By the way, the Leopards are scheduled to visit PBTS in 2019. Again, the ninth game.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-30-17, 04:32 PM
Lynus24 Lynus24 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-22-10
Posts: 1,095
Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
Agreed. By the way, the Leopards are scheduled to visit PBTS in 2019. Again, the ninth game.
Probably be more room at your place
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Week 9: Salem Quakers (5-3, 2-3) at Louisville Leopards (4-4, 4-1) LeopardNation Football 84 11-03-17 01:26 PM
Week 10: Louisville Leopards (4-5, 4-2) at Canton South Wildcats (6-3, 3-3) LeopardNation Football 6 10-27-17 09:44 PM
Louisville Leopards (3-4, 3-1) at West Branch Warriors (3-4, 2-2) LeopardNation Football 31 10-22-17 02:55 AM
Week 4: Marlington Dukes (2-1) at Louisville Leopards (0-3) LeopardNation Football 51 09-16-17 08:15 PM
Week 2: North Canton Hoover Vikings at Louisville Leopards LeopardNation Football 76 09-03-17 07:29 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz