Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 06-19-19, 10:13 AM
Varsity

Sports_Fan_ is on a distinguished road
Fall HS Season

I know it's early but do we know what teams are going to be solid this fall? I have heard some seniors coming back from DA to play their senior high school season, but not sure if the rumors are true or not. This is my take from local conferences in Cincinnati.

ECC - Loveland
GMC - Mason - FF has lost a bunch of talent from last year, do they reload?
SWOC - Little Miami
GGCL - Mercy McAuley
GCL - Alter

Not really sure about other school beside CCD/Summit always tough and Indian Hill another program that is always tough.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-19, 12:31 PM
Varsity

lovesallsports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Fan_ View Post
I know it's early but do we know what teams are going to be solid this fall? I have heard some seniors coming back from DA to play their senior high school season, but not sure if the rumors are true or not. This is my take from local conferences in Cincinnati.

ECC - Loveland

GMC - Mason - FF has lost a bunch of talent from last year, do they reload?

SWOC - Little Miami

GGCL - Mercy McAuley

GCL - Alter

Not really sure about other school beside CCD/Summit always tough and Indian Hill another program that is always tough.

I think Lakota West will take the GMC this year and could be a state power. They have KD, SJ and MP coming over from the DA to play their junior year. That gives them a powerful scorer, an attacking defender and another college level goalie to add to the already strong group.
Old 06-19-19, 01:10 PM
Varsity

DonJuanDeMarco is on a distinguished road
I think Carroll returns more than Alter does in the GCLC. That'd be my pick.
Old 06-19-19, 04:55 PM
All Region

iluvsnow is on a distinguished road
Gonna be tough to unseat Beavercreek. They won state....didn't lose a game....and return like 9 starters...including their star striker.
Old 06-19-19, 04:58 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvsnow View Post
Gonna be tough to unseat Beavercreek. They won state....didn't lose a game....and return like 9 starters...including their star striker.

True except she is not playing high school this year. Heard it directly from her and her parents.
Old 06-19-19, 05:20 PM
All Region

Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Plus they lost a lot on the back line. Their CM is going to be asked to carry even more of the offensive load. She stepped up to another level in ECNL this season, so it'll be interesting.
Old 06-19-19, 05:36 PM
Junior Varsity

taximama24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesallsports View Post
I think Lakota West will take the GMC this year and could be a state power. They have KD, SJ and MP coming over from the DA to play their junior year. That gives them a powerful scorer, an attacking defender and another college level goalie to add to the already strong group.
I was thinking if DA players were playing HS this year that LW would top the GMC and likely make a state run too, but hadn't heard for sure one way or the other yet.
Old 06-20-19, 09:06 AM
Varsity

Sports_Fan_ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Took my daughter to watch them play last year at State and man were they good, but had no idea they were returning 9 starters this is crazy. I agree they have to be odds on favorite.

Lakota West seems to trending up as well. I thought their coach did a great job last year with the team she had, and now gaining 3 top level players back into the program as well they should be fun to watch.
Old 06-21-19, 04:37 AM
Varsity

HowardWebb is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yeah, only question is between the pipes but with their defense they can develop a younger keeper
Old 06-21-19, 09:12 AM
All Ohio

CitrusCrunch is on a distinguished road
sounds like a lot of da players going back to hs. so now what team will those players be on a gold team? anyone know? should make that gold team pretty strong.
Old 06-21-19, 12:04 PM
Varsity

Quote:
True except she is not playing high school this year. Heard it directly from her and her parents.

Ill believe it when I see it, shes been at some open practices, my guess is shes looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but shes not committed to Indiana anyone
Old 06-21-19, 12:14 PM
All Region

AIK Solna is on a distinguished road
The fact that IU has a new coach may be a factor.
Old 06-22-19, 08:08 AM
All District

jed the fish show is on a distinguished road
Oh RELAX everyone. The ONLY accurate pre-season top ten polls will be heard soon.....
Old 06-22-19, 08:38 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIK Solna View Post

True, i realized that after the fact
Old 06-22-19, 10:49 AM
Varsity

fearthekeeper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIK Solna View Post
Is IU really offering 7th graders? Saw a post from Tempest about a 7th grader getting an offer from IU?
Old 06-22-19, 11:13 AM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
FSU offered a local girl (Cincy) I don't know if she's a 7th grader but pretty sure she's not in HS yet.
Old 06-22-19, 11:20 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwin20 View Post
FSU offered a local girl (Cincy) I don't know if she's a 7th grader but pretty sure she's not in HS yet.

She is a freshman going to be a sophomore.
Old 06-22-19, 11:53 AM
All Region

Hoosier Parent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearthekeeper View Post
Is IU really offering 7th graders? Saw a post from Tempest about a 7th grader getting an offer from IU?
I believe so. I Think I saw the story on the Indy News
Old 06-22-19, 12:02 PM
Varsity

Quote:

That will change with the new recruiting rules.
Old 06-22-19, 05:18 PM
All District

Who are you idiots?? The rules changed on May 1st so ummmmmmm NO, if you heard a LOSER parent saying since then that their 7th grader little Sally got an offer, you are as stupid as they are for believing it. TOO FUNNY.
Old 06-22-19, 05:20 PM
All District

Quote:
She is a freshman going to be a sophomore.
SEE ABOVE POST, and same stupidity included.
Old 06-22-19, 05:22 PM
All District

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG I just heard that NORTH CAROLINA offered a baby in the friend of a friend's belly who's sister played NPL soccer and was 3rd team all-county a FULL RIDE!!! OMG OMG OMG
Old 06-22-19, 05:30 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jed the fish show View Post
SEE ABOVE POST, and same stupidity included.

She committed before May 1st. So no need for name calling.
Old 07-10-19, 04:03 PM
Freshman

fitmom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardWebb View Post
Ill believe it when I see it, shes been at some open practices, my guess is shes looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but shes not committed to Indiana anyone
She had been at some open practices because she was hoping to catch her coach to talk to him face to face rather than email. NO, your guess about her looking for attention is INCORRECT, especially when you don't know her.

It has been confirmed that she is NOT going to play HS soccer in the fall so rumors now can stop.

Yes, she de-committed from IU when the new coach came in. She's extremely happy with her new commitment, which she won't be making any announcement because she doesn't need the attention.
Old 07-10-19, 05:23 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmom View Post
She had been at some open practices because she was hoping to catch her coach to talk to him face to face rather than email. NO, your guess about her looking for attention is INCORRECT, especially when you don't know her.

It has been confirmed that she is NOT going to play HS soccer in the fall so rumors now can stop.

Yes, she de-committed from IU when the new coach came in. She's extremely happy with her new commitment, which she won't be making any announcement because she doesn't need the attention.

I didnt say she was looking for attention her teammates told me THEY thought she was looking for attention
Old 07-10-19, 05:25 PM
Varsity

Quote:

Her teammates were the ones saying she was looking for attention, i was just repeating it
Old 07-10-19, 08:17 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardWebb View Post
I didnt say she was looking for attention her teammates told me THEY thought she was looking for attention
Your exact comment was "Ill believe it when I see it, shes been at some open practices, my guess is shes looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but shes not committed to Indiana anyone"
Old 07-10-19, 08:24 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Your exact comment was "Ill believe it when I see it, shes been at some open practices, my guess is shes looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but shes not committed to Indiana anyone"

Old 07-10-19, 11:10 PM
All Ohio

BASESWIMPARENT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Are you sure these these ladies are going to be juniors? I was under the impression that will graduate in 2020. My son goes to LW and he has been talking about them while we watched the WNT. Actually he has been talking about them for years now. I am curious how the LW coach will deal with them.
Old 07-11-19, 06:59 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASESWIMPARENT View Post
Are you sure these these ladies are going to be juniors? I was under the impression that will graduate in 2020. My son goes to LW and he has been talking about them while we watched the WNT. Actually he has been talking about them for years now. I am curious how the LW coach will deal with them.
All three of them are Juniors.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: