Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Moeller Crusaders

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-29-16, 12:20 PM
Freshman

hall_k18 is on a distinguished road
Week 2: @Wayne

This week's game is against defending state runner-ups Wayne.

Wayne has 24 transfers coming in this year from schools all across Dayton.

In the first half of their game last week Wayne looked average not great.

Moeller started slow but pulled away after the 1st quarter.

Wayne's defense will have their hands full with Moeller's offense both in the air and on the ground. RB's Collin Thurman and Aidan Dahm will have plenty of running room behind Moeller's O-Line led by Kyle Hall and Samari Saddler. Ernst will have plenty of guys to throw to. The Receivers led by the trio of Matt Dotson, Chase Coyle, and Mike Forsythe will make big catches all day. The defense lead by the "No-fly Zone" DBs Matt Tkacz, Rob Hartman, Trey Reliford, and Will Hodge.

The game will be high scoring and exciting. I predict a 35-31 Moeller victory against a talented Wayne team.
Old 08-30-16, 11:59 AM
Cooling Off

Avinator69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hall_k18 View Post

Wayne's defense will have their hands full with Moeller's offense both in the air and on the ground. RB's Collin Thurman and Aidan Dahm will have plenty of running room behind Moeller's O-Line led by Kyle Hall and Samari Saddler. Ernst will have plenty of guys to throw to. The Receivers led by the trio of Matt Dotson, Chase Coyle, and Mike Forsythe will make big catches all day. The defense lead by the "No-fly Zone" DBs Matt Tkacz, Rob Hartman, Trey Reliford, and Will Hodge.

The game will be high scoring and exciting. I predict a 35-31 Moeller victory against a talented Wayne team.
Moeller looked soft in the 1st half against West I'm surprised they were able to pull away. It just goes to show you how talented the GMC really is.
Old 08-30-16, 01:34 PM
All World

Fbwiz0586 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinator69 View Post
Moeller looked soft in the 1st half against West I'm surprised they were able to pull away. It just goes to show you how talented the GMC really is.

LOL!

Son...get off that I-pad and get back to homework. Don't make me report your IP to your parents...
Old 08-30-16, 08:02 PM
Cooling Off

The Coach B is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's disappointing that dumb kids think they can just come on here and troll people. This is a serious website and I don't want any kids bothering me.
Old 09-04-16, 04:59 PM
All American

MOEFAN
Post Mortem? That Bad?
Old 09-04-16, 10:58 PM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sucamore 0-2
Old 09-05-16, 02:01 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
24 transfers..... gimme a break. An obvious over exaggeration. Only 1 transfer starts for Wayne. QB McKee (240+ yards), RB Pitts (180+ yards), WR Smith (84 yards), Reigelsperger, Walker, Wilcox, Morris, Wilson, Davis all impact players in the Moe game are all Wayne.

I hear that their were some rumblings coming from this loss, some internal problems... did any Moe players quit????
Old 09-05-16, 06:59 PM
Freshman

Workinghard is on a distinguished road
Moe is just fine. This one hit everyone hard-but no rumblings and no quitting! On to week 3.
Old 09-05-16, 07:07 PM
All District

Stormie is on a distinguished road
I heard that Moe Frosh and JV took care of business vs Wayne; that's always good to hear.
Old 09-05-16, 10:22 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormie View Post
I heard that Moe Frosh and JV took care of business vs Wayne; that's always good to hear.
Not surprising. Wayne plays a lot of soph's on varsity so they just don't have the numbers to be competitive with a school like Moeller at those levels.

The contract with Wayne and Moeller is over, should they renew or go their separate ways. Wayne has a lot of trouble finding non--league games and would like to schedule a Columbus area team. Week 1 is typically an out of state opponent as they will only play a week 1 game at home...
Old 09-06-16, 09:35 AM
All District

Stormie is on a distinguished road
Hopefully the contract will be renewed --- it's turned into a great rivalry and a good test for both teams early in the season. Of course, these teams will likely still meet up in the playoffs occasionally.
Old 09-06-16, 04:31 PM
All American

The Game
Although Wayne has had their way as of late with Moe, I would love to see the series continue. It's not a bad drive to Wayne. It beats having to drive 3-4 hours for someone else. Plus, it's great competition and a good measuring stick early in the year.
Old 08-21-17, 09:57 PM
All World

UcantCatchMe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hall_k18 View Post

Wow. What a prediction...