Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-02-19, 11:07 AM
Freshman

Ohhighschoolfb is on a distinguished road
Canton Central Catholic 2019

Anyone know how the Crusaders are looking this year? Would love to see a return to the playoffs where there is always potential for a run.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-19, 01:03 PM
All American

Zwick_4_Prez is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm gonna guess a 6-4 year. Not enough in the trenches for the schedule. Will have some good players but lacking on the line will hurt too much.
Old 07-04-19, 07:37 AM
Varsity

Football Fanatik is on a distinguished road
They should be good this year. While numbers will be low, talent is there. Should have a better offense than the last two years and be able to pass on anyone. A lot of kids will have to go both ways if they want 6-4.
Old 07-12-19, 08:26 AM
Junior Varsity

football legend is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have a pulse on the 2019 CRU? Top players? I see the schedule is a little better than the last two years.
Old 07-12-19, 09:03 AM
All American

Zwick_4_Prez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by football legend View Post
Does anyone have a pulse on the 2019 CRU? Top players? I see the schedule is a little better than the last two years.
Austin Beck will be the QB. Not a lot of size to him but he's got a pretty good arm. He's more than capable of slinging it around. That's not usually the MO of a CCC QB though. I doubt they'll have much success with draws up the middle like the like to do.

Chase Miller returns as primary RB.. seems like hes been there for a decade now. He'll probably get the lion share of the work but Logan Walton should see some work. He's a very good back too. Good speed.. elusive. They'll be pretty good in the backfield between the 2 of them.

Defense returns a lot of starters so that should help. The backfield is also the receiving corp for the most part. Good athletes but a bit undersized. They mask their size well with athleticism.

The line will be pretty undersized per usual. It's definitely not a '14 line. The season will go as the line does. If they come together they should win 6-7 games... if not... could be a rough year.
Old 07-12-19, 02:35 PM
All World

THESHADOW14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwick_4_Prez View Post
Austin Beck will be the QB. Not a lot of size to him but he's got a pretty good arm. He's more than capable of slinging it around. That's not usually the MO of a CCC QB though. I doubt they'll have much success with draws up the middle like the like to do.

Chase Miller returns as primary RB.. seems like hes been there for a decade now. He'll probably get the lion share of the work but Logan Walton should see some work. He's a very good back too. Good speed.. elusive. They'll be pretty good in the backfield between the 2 of them.

Defense returns a lot of starters so that should help. The backfield is also the receiving corp for the most part. Good athletes but a bit undersized. They mask their size well with athleticism.

The line will be pretty undersized per usual. It's definitely not a '14 line. The season will go as the line does. If they come together they should win 6-7 games... if not... could be a rough year.

Thanks for the rundown!

I bleed green my friend and no question kids will play with Big Hearts!

Looking forward to any other team observations?

Thanks!
Old 07-13-19, 07:39 AM
Varsity

Not a lot of news about Central this year. That’s how they like it. This team is flying under the radar and actually have a lot of talent.
Old 07-13-19, 10:10 AM
All Ohio

Old56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwick_4_Prez View Post

Who do they scrimmage?
Old 07-14-19, 08:48 AM
Varsity

i'm pretty sure it's the same two as always. Hillsdale & Canton South.