Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 06-22-19, 10:02 PM
All American

JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lee Pettimore View Post
How's the weather there in 1998?

How's 1940?

We OWN your toothless title-less tiggers.

Official State Championships
CANTON McKINLEY...27
Massillon Wash..........0

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Old 06-22-19, 10:09 PM
All Region

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
I'll give you one thing buddy, you're a state champion at deflection and dodging the tough questions. Lol
Old 06-22-19, 10:16 PM
All American

Quote:
I'll give you one thing buddy, you're a state champion at deflection and dodging the tough questions. Lol
It would be your ONLY State Championship YOU MENTAL MIDGET, because you keep dodging the question of why your school has ZERO Official State Championships in 125 years of trying. He!!, even Hoover has 11 in less time!

Old 06-22-19, 10:24 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
How's 1940?

We OWN your toothless title-less tiggers.

Official State Championships
CANTON McKINLEY...27
Massillon Wash..........0

Again, show one post where I brought up 1940, or '62, or '70. I can show at least 50 where you brought up 1998 or earlier.
Old 06-22-19, 10:34 PM
All American

I don't have to. It's obvious your whole town lives in an era before the rest of us were born. You still think you are relevant, but you arent. 98 was Starks last D1 State Championship won on your field. BY US.You've never won one on any field.

OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
CANTON MCKINLEY...27
Massillon Wash.............0
Old 06-22-19, 11:16 PM
All Region

Quote:
I don't have to. It's obvious your whole town lives in an era before the rest of us were born. You still think you are relevant, but you arent. 98 was Starks last D1 State Championship won on your field. BY US.You've never won one on any field.

CANTON MCKINLEY...27
Massillon Wash.............0
I disagree, you're the one bringing up 1981, everytime someone from Massillon brings up our recent 7 of 8 dominance.
Old 06-22-19, 11:28 PM
All American

Quote:
I disagree, you're the one bringing up 1981, everytime someone from Massillon brings up our recent 7 of 8 dominance.

That's because you can't accept that a head-to-head series is not as relevant as our 125 years of State Championship dominance over Massillon.

OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:
Canton McKinley...27
Massillon Wash.....0

Old 06-22-19, 11:39 PM
All American

A REAL Champion- not a paper one...

The Game of the Century
USA Today #1 in the Nation Canton McKinley vs USA Today #4 ranked in the Nation Cleveland St. Ignatius

Last edited by JJBulldog; 06-23-19 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-23-19, 07:56 AM
All World

firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That's because you can't accept that a head-to-head series is not as relevant as our 125 years of State Championship dominance over Massillon.

OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:
Canton McKinley...27
Massillon Wash.....0

Wait a minute JJ just yesterday you were spouting off how both Massillon and McKinley were both 9-0 going to week 10 and you won by 30. Is that the only week 10 game that mattered?
Old 06-23-19, 08:29 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
Wait a minute JJ just yesterday you were spouting off how both Massillon and McKinley were both 9-0 going to week 10 and you won by 30. Is that the only week 10 game that mattered?
It was the only week ten game where both teams were 9-0 so far this century. That's unique,
One would have to go back decades to find the one before that.

Old 06-23-19, 09:01 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Mckinley is the new Michigan. Great rivalry but too lopsided now. I'd be pulling up old 8-tracks of Denny Franklin and Charles Woodson too, lol.

You know I love ya JJ. Would be a hoot to hook up next game.
Old 06-23-19, 09:29 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Mckinley is the new Michigan. Great rivalry but too lopsided now. I'd be pulling up old 8-tracks of Denny Franklin and Charles Woodson too, lol.

You know I love ya JJ. Would be a hoot to hook up next game.
The only thing lopsided is your brain when you post about the Tigers. Other than that, you are a very thoughtful human being. Massillon averages just over a one game advantage per decade going back over 125 years. We've beaten you 52 times, and you have 70. We have way more real State Championships than Massillon, 27-0. That's what I call lopsided!

Old 06-23-19, 09:57 AM
All American

Quote:
The only thing lopsided is your brain when you post about the Tigers. Other than that, you are a very thoughtful human being. Massillon averages just over a one game advantage per decade going back over 125 years. We've beaten you 52 times, and you have 70. We have way more real State Championships than Massillon, 27-0. That's what I call lopsided!

I would add to that, when it comes to playoff championships, we are Ohio State to your Michigan. We have three, Ohio State has two, and your Tigers and Michigan have zilch.

Also, like Michigan, you lead the head-to-head series. You are def Michigan. We are the Buckeyes

Without our official big school State Football Championships, Stark County would have NONE.
Old 06-23-19, 10:03 AM
All American

Quote:

The Game of the Century
USA Today #1 in the Nation Canton McKinley vs USA Today #4 ranked in the Nation Cleveland St. Ignatius
A sold out crowd of 23, 000 and press box full of 200 reporters from across the state and country witnessed the greatest high school game ever played in Ohio, won by the Bulldogs 35- 31. The Bulldogs went 14-0 en route to another State Playoff Championship and the USA Today National Championship.

Old 06-23-19, 10:56 AM
All Region

Quote:

The Game of the Century
Number one in the nation? Says who?
Old 06-23-19, 05:49 PM
Junior Varsity

CantonKid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Number one in the nation? Says who?
The best High School team in the WORLD!!!

Old 06-23-19, 05:58 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantonKid View Post

That McKinley teams extremely good, but best team in the world? Yeah, we got 9 of those.
Old 06-23-19, 06:13 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
That McKinley teams extremely good, but best team in the world? Yeah, we got 9 of those.
McKinley has 3 Championships ON THE FIELD that valedates there National/World Championships!!!

Massillon only has 'Paper Titles' none,nada,zero, ON THE FIELD.
Old 06-23-19, 07:39 PM
All Region

Quote:
McKinley has 3 Championships ON THE FIELD that valedates there National/World Championships!!!

Massillon only has 'Paper Titles' none,nada,zero, ON THE FIELD.
It doesn't work like that. You'll have to find another way to "valedate" "there" being voted #1.
Old 06-23-19, 08:15 PM
All American

Quote:
It doesn't work like that. You'll have to find another way to "valedate" "there" being voted #1.
You are a nobody who dictates nothing. It does work that way around here, because we have championships in many sports. We know better than a school like your's with no official titles in anything. Go troll the Fed. You are overmatched here all day long and just keep getting made to look like the total idiot you are.

Old 06-23-19, 08:24 PM
All Region

MassillonMike is on a distinguished road
You state Massillon can’t claim their titles because they’re not from the playoffs yet you claim McKinleys national title? You’re full blown crazy!!! Lmao
Old 06-23-19, 08:45 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassillonMike View Post
You state Massillon canít claim their titles because theyíre not from the playoffs yet you claim McKinleys national title? Youíre full blown crazy!!! Lmao
None of your teams won a title on the field, so your paper titles have a hollowness about them. USA Today knows McKinley won Ohio's playoff Championship, something your school has never done. BIG difference. Glad it annoys the he!! outta you! Can't think of a more deserving fan base!

Old 06-23-19, 08:57 PM
All American

Quote:

The Game of the Century

97 McKinley was named by one publication as Ohio's very best team of all time, and the 5th best team in American history!
Old 06-23-19, 09:02 PM
All Region

Quote:
97 McKinley was named by one publication as Ohio's very best team of all time, and the 5th best team in American history!
#1) They were, "named."

#2) Where did the publication keep the time machine that they used to go back in time and compare teams?

The funny thing isn't that you're a hypocrite, it's that you don't even see it.
Old 06-23-19, 10:29 PM
All Region

MassillonMike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
None of your teams won a title on the field, so your paper titles have a hollowness about them. USA Today knows McKinley won Ohio's playoff Championship, something your school has never done. BIG difference. Glad it annoys the he!! outta you! Can't think of a more deserving fan base!

Lol it doesnít annoy me at all. I have so many other things in life that I have to worry about so I donít care. I just find it hilarious you saying Massillon canít claim something that was voted on yet itís fine for McKinley to do lol. Not the brightest but do your thing.
Old 06-24-19, 03:10 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassillonMike View Post
Lol it doesn’t annoy me at all. I have so many other things in life that I have to worry about so I don’t care. I just find it hilarious you saying Massillon can’t claim something that was voted on yet it’s fine for McKinley to do lol. Not the brightest but do your thing.
You have so many other things in life to worry about, but here you are with the rest of your goofy, no- life posters complaining about a USA Today designation given to Ohio's all-time greatest D1 State Champion, 1997 Canton McKinley?? ROTFLAMFAO! You are obsessed! Go complain to Coach Moore for painting fake titles on your stadium wall instead.

D1 State Championships won ON THE FIELD in State Playoffs are the most valuable championship any Ohio football team can earn. Earn that OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE D1 CHAMPIONSHIP, fielding a team with mega D1 recruits and 4 pro players, and a national publication might bestow an extra honor. St. Xavier was the next and very last Ohio team to get one since.

No Massillon team has ever done this, and never will. There are some things in life you have to learn to accept. Enjoy life in the Junior Circuit where you don't even need to beat a Pick Central, St. Edward, St. Ignatius, Moeller or Mentor to win something ON THE FIELD.
Quit being crybabies that the OHSAA doesn't give poll titles an official status. YOU blew that back when your last unbeaten poll title team got beat in the very first playoff game back in 1972 by a team that got slaughtered in the final. YOU yourselves proved YOUR poll titles were fakes. I didnt take away your fake poll titles- YOU did!

Canton McKinley....27
Massillon Wash.......0

Old 06-24-19, 03:53 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
If you want to teach English go back to school.This is a sports forum numb head.

Massillon doesn't even have one championship ON THE FIELD to validate there national championships.
Old 06-24-19, 04:43 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
Devin Smith won several in track, a couple in wrestling and several others in track.

You desperate morons are grasping for straws! Get over your 'Daddy Syndrome' already! INDIVIDUAL tournament winners are not TEAM winners. There's a reason the OHSAA officially lists you as having ZERO state championships.

The next Massillon poster on this thread will prove once and for all they are totally OBSESSED with all things McKinley! Daddy's got all the trophies, son.

Old 06-24-19, 04:56 AM
All American

Quote:

You're so right, kid!
Old 06-28-19, 05:50 AM
All Region

pup pounder is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Seriously, why do you feel this coach will be more successful than previous coaches?

What indicates that he will be a better motivator than any other coach?

The fan base is gone, has been for years.
I think Mckinleys first African American coach is long over due and will make a tremendous impact. The demographics show that Canton city schools are 59% minority, mainly black majority.
I would venture to say that the varsity football team is 75/80% black. Wattley is from the inner city,he knows the problems inner
City kids face and can teach them over them and into responsible adults. That's one aspect of this, he also is a student of the game and
has proven his ability to communicate to all players and gain there respect. I got the feeling not everybody was on the same page during games last year.
This coach will get the most out of his players.
Now about there fan base,,,, a lot of feelings were hurt as schools consolidated. If they can gain those fans back,it could be special.

With some of McKinleys volatile poster's, it dificult to compliment the dawgs. I think they are going to be a much improved team that could do a some great things.
I dont consider them a threat to Massllon at all. We just have to beat
Them once and then move on.until they fall to Division 2. Here is an interesting graph. http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-...oh-population/