Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 06-22-19, 08:17 AM
All American

JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peycash12 View Post
Iím hearing Jalen Ross could be an option . Donít make sense to me , especially when heís being recruited as a WR.

You have the brains of an ant. Massillon people have no inside info @ McKinley. Be gone before you get squashed like the insect you are.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Old 06-22-19, 08:22 AM
All District

Peycash12 is on a distinguished road
I’m from canton not Massillon , just born in tiger town . Besides , I have a lot more insight than you .. get to squashin !! your coach has ant brains if he put Jalen at QB .. lmao !!! Quit ruining kids chances at scholarships switching positions cause your pressed .. develop the next up !! Buddy boy .... no excuses this season , you been making em the last 20 years !!!
Old 06-22-19, 08:29 AM
All American

Quote:
Iím from canton not Massillon , just born in tiger town . Besides , I have a lot more insight than you .. get to squashin !!
You're an idiot and have the insight of a grasshopper on grass. None of us listen to you as you are discredited and quite frankly, mentally ill.

Old 06-22-19, 08:58 AM
All District

Man shut up !! Jerky boy !! Mck got 50 kids n they still get dressed at the SMITH building lmao lmao . The old elementary school lol games only for the stadium lmao .. none of us listen to you .. lol , I bet they do, kisses lil girl... I mean seriously , you got big bulldog wishing a QB come along . You got cantonkid saying it’s a stable of rbs , make one a QB.. lmao . You had all that , then came reardon and his son . Then they leave . Lol . Now y’all ant n g hopper brains for doing Garrett wrong .. lol he was dam good QB his whole football career until Reardon . Lol !!

Last edited by Peycash12; 06-22-19 at 09:11 AM.
Old 06-22-19, 09:23 AM
Junior Varsity

CantonKid is on a distinguished road
Saying coach moved Garrett to RB so his son could play QB is pure speculation.

As a freshmen Reardon was a very good JV QB.He could have started at QB as a sophomore at most schools.

But Curtis was already a very good QB on varsity as a junior.
Old 06-22-19, 09:41 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantonKid View Post
Saying coach moved Garrett to RB so his son could play QB is pure speculation.

As a freshmen Reardon was a very good JV QB.He could have started at QB as a sophomore at most schools.

But Curtis was already a very good QB on varsity as a junior.

The guy is mentally ill. Consider the source.He needs to get back on his meds, but refuses and so we have to put up with the babblings of a nut.

Garrett is a very fine D1 athlete on a team full of them. Coaches are paid to figure out who plays where, and Reardon played guys in the positions that he felt worked best for the team. In his 4 years at McKinley, there was continual improvement from a team that kicked butt-punts to last season when we were 9-3 (a finesse team unbeaten in good weather) and ranked 13 in the State, and made the playoffs all four years.

Now we have Coach Wattley from Akron U. and he will decide what works best for his teams. That's what coaches are paid to do.

Old 06-22-19, 09:46 AM
All District

Man stop , had garrett not been moved to rb , no reardon son at QB buddy . Speculate that !! Lil reardon couldn’t hold Garrett’s jock when he played QB .. real mck fans know the real about that situation . Start at most schools as a soph? Lmao man n they say I got ant bs lol

JJ , with all that being said , you still lost to perry n Massillon !!! And still irrelevant after 21 years ..
Old 06-22-19, 11:52 AM
All Yappi

BigBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Man stop , had garrett not been moved to rb , no reardon son at QB buddy . Speculate that !! Lil reardon couldnít hold Garrettís jock when he played QB .. real mck fans know the real about that situation . Start at most schools as a soph? Lmao man n they say I got ant bs lol

JJ , with all that being said , you still lost to perry n Massillon !!! And still irrelevant after 21 years ..

What mental hospital did you escape from? You continue to ramble on and on like your in your manic stage of your manic-depressive mental illness.

Massillon only has 'paper titles' and never has won a State Championship ON THE FIELD Talk about being irrelevant.Lol
Old 06-22-19, 03:30 PM
All District

That’s mck fans , mentally ill , still rambling on about the Sid Lewis era and thinking success is tradition . Who you gone reminisce on next , Percy snow or maybe Chris clax lmao...
enjoy that locker room walk from the elementary school . Just get dressed at Lehman lol ..
Old 06-22-19, 04:29 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBulldog View Post
What mental hospital did you escape from? You continue to ramble on and on like your in your manic stage of your manic-depressive mental illness.

Massillon only has 'paper titles' and never has won a State Championship ON THE FIELD Talk about being irrelevant.Lol

There's a very good reason many fans of other schools universally refer to him and his ilk as "Massilloons". Read one of their posts and you've read them all. To them, No titles = a greatness everyone is jealous of, leading a series is more important than winning state championships on the field,,( even though nobody in Ohio buys it outside of their delusional troll farm lol.). The world is wrong and they are right lol.

Old 06-22-19, 05:26 PM
All Region

pup pounder is an unknown quantity at this point
All that babble aside,,, i think this coach is going to do some special things at Mckinley. Coach is a good one and he has assembled what sounds like a great staff. We know there's allways talent walking the halls in canton ( open enrollment or not). This coach is going to be able to motivate. There is the potential for a machine like dynasty. Think Glenville talent with edds like discipline. If the fan base can unite behind the team then look out.
Who cares about the stadium or locker room situation????
The Dawgs still get to play in a beautiful stadium. Before my Tiger brethren think I've flipped my lid, I still like PBTS best and have allways enjoyed being the " Sampson" against "Goliath " McKinley. Site unseen week 10 prediction, 33-13 big M. That leaves plenty of room for debate.
Old 06-22-19, 06:12 PM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by pup pounder View Post
All that babble aside,,, i think this coach is going to do some special things at Mckinley. Coach is a good one and he has assembled what sounds like a great staff. We know there's allways talent walking the halls in canton ( open enrollment or not). This coach is going to be able to motivate. There is the potential for a machine like dynasty. Think Glenville talent with edds like discipline. If the fan base can unite behind the team then look out.
The Dawgs still get to play in a beautiful stadium. Before my Tiger brethren think I've flipped my lid, I still like PBTS best and have allways enjoyed being the " Sampson" against "Goliath " McKinley. Site unseen week 10 prediction, 33-13 big M. That leaves plenty of room for debate.

Wow.
Old 06-22-19, 06:19 PM
All American

Hopefully, both teams will be 9-0 going into week 10. The only time that has happened this century, you beat Ignatius the only time in school history, and Massillon fans were cocky like you are now, yet McKinley led 38-0 going into the 4th quarter and slaughtered your Tigers by 30. Might happen again. Wattley beat you with a lot less talent at St. V a couple years ago.

Old 06-22-19, 06:30 PM
All World

firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
Hopefully, both teams will be 9-0 going into week 10. The only time that has happened this century, you beat Ignatius the only time in school history, and Massillon fans were cocky like you are now, yet McKinley led 38-0 going into the 4th quarter and slaughtered your Tigers by 30. Might happen again. Wattley beat you with a lot less talent at St. V a couple years ago.

What happened the following week JJ?
Old 06-22-19, 06:37 PM
All District

Lol , complete babblicious booty . Think glenville talent with ed discipline .. wtf does that mean . The kids out of control now ? Or out of position lol . Why not mck discipline n talent?
Dynasty ?? Lmao , ant brains again , that will never happen no matter the staff . Uhh , Sampson lmao . When the last time you beat TIG ? Itís obvious whoís Goliath now , ERS !! Goliath dubs in the big game , Better facilities , administration , coaching . Uhh, letís bet the house on the big game week 10 . Iím ready to go all in !!
Old 06-22-19, 06:41 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
What happened the following week JJ?
The following week we beat Elyria. But we are speaking strictly about week 10, junior. You won't get a second chance to upset a team that slaughtered you 2 weeks earlier and was flat and flatly way overconfident because week 10 was so EASY.

Old 06-22-19, 06:51 PM
All World

Quote:
Wattely beat you with a lot less talent at St. V a couple years ago.

Now your just being stupid.
Old 06-22-19, 06:56 PM
All World

Quote:
The following week we beat Elyria. But we are speaking strictly about week 10, junior. You won't get a second chance to upset a team that slaughtered you 2 weeks earlier and was flat and flatly way overconfident because week 10 was so EASY.

So we knocked you out of the playoffs AGAIN. Hang on JJ havenít you been trumpeting for months the series means nothing itís playoff titles. Why all of a sudden is week 10 the important game and the playoff game mean nothing.

Get your story straight.
Old 06-22-19, 07:07 PM
All American

Quote:
So we knocked you out of the playoffs AGAIN. Hang on JJ haven’t you been trumpeting for months the series means nothing it’s playoff titles. Why all of a sudden is week 10 the important game and the playoff game mean nothing.

Get your story straight.
The playoffs? You REALLY wanna go there? You are 0-46 in State Plyoff Championships and you want to talk smack with the school that owns you in State Playoff titles?

STATE Playoff Champions:
Canton McKinley ...3
Massillon Wash......0

OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
CANTON MMCKINLEY...27
Massillon Wash...............0

Without our official big school State Football Championships, Stark County would have NONE.
Old 06-22-19, 07:09 PM
All World

Quote:
The playoffs? You REALLY wanna go there? You are 0-46 in State Plyoff Championships and you want to talk smack with the school that owns you in State Playoff titles?

STATE Playoff Champions:
Canton McKinley ...3
Massillon Wash......0

CANTON MMCKINLEY...27

Without our official big school State Football Championships, Stark County would have NONE.
Their you go dodge the question. Revert to the same tired post.
Old 06-22-19, 07:40 PM
All American

Quote:
Their you go dodge the question. Revert to the same tired post.

Why do you keep dodging the question as to why your school has gone 125 years without a single solitary official state championship in ANY sport? Let's see just ONE of your posters answer that. Bet the house you won't!

Canton McKinley....27
Massillon Wash.......0
Old 06-22-19, 08:53 PM
All World

Quote:
Why do you keep dodging the question as to why your school has gone 125 years without a single solitary official state championship in ANY sport? Let's see just ONE of your posters answer that. Bet the house you won't!

Canton McKinley....27
Massillon Wash.......0
Umm.... We lost in the title game. Is that what you are after you lunatic. Now find something new to post. Bet the house you canít.
Old 06-22-19, 09:02 PM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Fed, Fed, Fed in your head, head, head.
Old 06-22-19, 09:45 PM
All American

Quote:
Umm.... We lost in the title game. Is that what you are after you lunatic. Now find something new to post. Bet the house you canít.
And that was the junior circuit! BUT...

... you are still dodging the question, which is:
Why has Massillon gone 125 YEARS without a single solitary Official OHSAA State title?

Old 06-22-19, 09:49 PM
All World

Quote:
And that was the junior circuit! BUT...

... you are still dodging the question, which is:
Why has Massillon gone 125 YEARS without a single solitary Official OHSAA State title?

We havenít went 125 years without a single solitary state title. Massillon kids have won state titles in several sports.
Old 06-22-19, 09:54 PM
All American

Quote:
We havenít went 125 years without a single solitary state title. Massillon kids have won state titles in several sports.

OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS not toilet paper poll titles you moldy old toothless Tigers!

Name them:
Old 06-22-19, 09:55 PM
All American

Quote:
OFFICIAL OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS not toilet paper poll titles you moldy old toothless Tigers!

Name them:
According to the OHSAA, you have ZERO Official State Titles
Old 06-22-19, 09:57 PM
All Region

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
Quote:

STATE Playoff Champions:
Canton McKinley ...3
Massillon Wash......0

CANTON MMCKINLEY...27

How's the weather there in 1998?
Old 06-22-19, 10:00 PM
All Region

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pup pounder View Post
Seriously, why do you feel this coach will be more successful than previous coaches?

What indicates that he will be a better motivator than any other coach?

The fan base is gone, has been for years.
Old 06-22-19, 10:02 PM
All World

Quote:

Name them:
Devin Smith won several in track, a couple in wrestling and several others in track.