Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-06-19, 01:01 PM
All Region

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Another? I donít think the good people at Jackson condone such behavior but if Iím a leader Iím asking why some feel comfortable enough in that environment to still direct racial slurs in 2019. Sad.
Agreed, and some of their chants at basketball games, just sickening.
Old 07-06-19, 01:51 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lee Pettimore View Post
Jackson has had as many issues as Massillon recently, some worse. Unfortunately.
EVERYONE has "issues." Some places own up to them and address them. Other places deflect from the problem, blame others, and act like they never happened.

TigerPaw might be surprised if he was reminded of a few of his comments aimed at Malik Richmond.

#canyousayhypocrisy?
#itscantonsfault
Old 07-06-19, 01:52 PM
All World

firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Here's the one from the New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/21/m...able-vote.html

And here's another one with quotes from the maker of the film about Massillon. http://www.norman-hollyn.com/class/h...ox_werner.html
The truth is a movie review.

Your like a 12 year old in a sumo wrestler body. I bet you watch a lot of Law & Order reruns.
Old 07-06-19, 02:34 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
EVERYONE has "issues." Some places own up to them and address them. Other places deflect from the problem, blame others, and act like they never happened.
Very true pot, meet kettle.

However most don't want to rehash juvy records or robbery and assault of pizza delivery drivers from decades ago. MOST go to the hs football forum as fans of their team and/or hs football in general, to discuss hs football. Others to troll and ruin the experience for everyone. I'd recommend the debate forum but someone else would probably have to step in for that, as you are as far gone mentally as physically.
Old 07-06-19, 02:48 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
MOST go to the hs football forum as fans of their team and/or hs football in general, to discuss hs football.
And that's exactly what I did years ago. Until I noticed, after a while, a concerted effort by some in one community who took it much further than most. Belittling others. Threatening posters. Re-writing history to make things look more favorable for their side. Demanding respect. Glorifying cheating. Generally being hypocritical.

I won't stand by and let the truth be misrepresented that way.
Old 07-06-19, 03:32 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Old 07-06-19, 04:23 PM
All District

THE OWNER is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You didn't know he is the internet police. Defender of keyboard trolls worldwide. Don't cross him or he'll put a Krispy Kreme donut under your car tire.
Old 07-06-19, 08:20 PM
Freshman

Sua Sponte is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE OWNER View Post
You didn't know he is the internet police. Defender of keyboard trolls worldwide. Don't cross him or he'll put a Krispy Kreme donut under your car tire.
Ok, I'M calling b.s. on this one. There's no way in the world he would waste a Krispy Kreme.
Old 07-06-19, 08:32 PM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Here's the one from the New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/21/m...able-vote.html

And here's another one with quotes from the maker of the film about Massillon. http://www.norman-hollyn.com/class/h...ox_werner.html
Wow. Had no idea. He's broadcasting their games now with the illustrious Ray Jeske. Thanks
Old 07-06-19, 08:38 PM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I donít think the good people at Jackson condone such behavior but if Iím a leader Iím asking why some feel comfortable enough in that environment to still direct racial slurs in 2019.
1. You were bragging on here about all the Jax fans who support Massillon and how many of them you've enjoyed meeting. Have you asked one of them?
2. Any racial slurs used by Mass players in the past year? Answer carefully.
#potmeetkettle
Old 07-08-19, 11:38 AM
All District

TigerTailgater12 is on a distinguished road
https://www.cantonrep.com/news/20190...cantonrep-main

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-19, 10:15 PM
All Region

MrStarkFootball
My predictions for the upcoming season look like this:

1. Massillon - until someone can beat them in the county they are #1. With the QB and many athletes back it will be a difficult task to dethrone the Tigers. I have also heard they have a few massive linemen back from last season.

2. Perry - With at least 4 linemen back and 2 running backs with experience the wing-t should work pretty well this season. I see this team anywhere from 7-3 to 9-1.

3. Hoover - a very good Qb returns and a nice mix of skill and linemen return as well. More than likely will be a thorn in Perry's side again.

4. Mckinley - lots of optimism in Canton and why shouldn't there be? I hear defense is the focus...If the O and D lines gel they could make some noise. I see Massillon and Perry as 2 losses but you never know.

5. Lake- I have heard they will be very good, especially in the 2020 season. They could beat anyone in spots 2-4...

It is only July so we will have to wait and see. Really, I see spots 2-4 as a toss-up. Fall is always fun in Stark County.
Old 07-09-19, 01:55 PM
All Ohio

bass10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTailgater12 View Post
But, but, but they won the SC 25 years ago and have the only D1 state title in the county. And oh yeh, just wait until they get open enrollment there, kids will flock to that school to get that edjekashun.
Old 07-09-19, 02:09 PM
All World

THESHADOW14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarkFootball View Post
My predictions for the upcoming season look like this:

1. Massillon - until someone can beat them in the county they are #1. With the QB and many athletes back it will be a difficult task to dethrone the Tigers. I have also heard they have a few massive linemen back from last season.

2. Perry - With at least 4 linemen back and 2 running backs with experience the wing-t should work pretty well this season. I see this team anywhere from 7-3 to 9-1.

3. Hoover - a very good Qb returns and a nice mix of skill and linemen return as well. More than likely will be a thorn in Perry's side again.

4. Mckinley - lots of optimism in Canton and why shouldn't there be? I hear defense is the focus...If the O and D lines gel they could make some noise. I see Massillon and Perry as 2 losses but you never know.

5. Lake- I have heard they will be very good, especially in the 2020 season. They could beat anyone in spots 2-4...

It is only July so we will have to wait and see. Really, I see spots 2-4 as a toss-up. Fall is always fun in Stark County.
Hmmmm...

Your forgetting one team that could beat anyone of these top teams -
Old 07-09-19, 03:57 PM
All World

Egret has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHADOW14 View Post
Hmmmm...

Your forgetting one team that could beat anyone of these top teams -
Pretty sure he was talking about Stark County since, well that is in the thread title. And there is nobody else in Stark County that could be all those teams. Back to comprehension class you go.
Old 07-09-19, 09:10 PM
All World

firewatch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
Pretty sure he was talking about Stark County since, well that is in the thread title. And there is nobody else in Stark County that could be all those teams. Back to comprehension class you go.
The Shadow speaks for the Fighting Truckers at CCC.
Old 07-10-19, 08:15 AM
All World

THESHADOW14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
The Shadow speaks for the Fighting Truckers at CCC.

Bingo!