Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > College Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-18-18, 09:29 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
OSU would jump LSU if they win out. They're a non-factor.
I agree. A 2 loss non conference champ who didn't even make the conference championship game is not getting in.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-18, 09:34 AM
All Yappi

nwwarrior09 is on a distinguished road
After yesterday I have serious doubts that they'd jump Washington State if they both win out.

I'd be concerned they'd give up 80 against them if they were matched up in a major bowl game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-18, 09:36 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Iím a huge Buckeye fan, but also like to think Iím an objective fan. TOSU does not belong anywhere near the top four teams even if they win out. They will get embarrassed by any of the top three. Unlike other people though I think itís pretty damn amazing that they are 10-1 with a historically bad defense. With all that said if they can beat meat chicken I will be a happy man!
Old 11-18-18, 10:19 AM
All World

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Iím a huge Buckeye fan, but also like to think Iím an objective fan. TOSU does not belong anywhere near the top four teams even if they win out. They will get embarrassed by any of the top three. Unlike other people though I think itís pretty damn amazing that they are 10-1 with a historically bad defense. With all that said if they can beat meat chicken I will be a happy man!
I think OSU has a shot against ND and Michigan. Probably not favored but I would think they keep it close with either team. Clemson and Bama may be a different story.
Old 11-18-18, 10:45 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
I'm not saying they will get in the playoffs. There is precedence for a 1 loss team with a great offense and terrible defense from a power 5 conference getting in.

We accept that Big 12 defenses are terrible every year but their offenses are very good. We simply are not used to a Buckeye defense being bad.

We should recognize this team for what it is. An elite Offense with a bad defense that has found a way to be 10-1.
Old 11-18-18, 10:54 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
After watching the last play of the Sat. game it is a good thing Maryland's QB cannot or did not throw a accurate pass because the receiver was wide open. I do not know how many times I saw breakdowns in the Linebacker and defensive back play by OSU. This is in week eleven therefore in my honest opinion we have no hope against the team up north.
Old 11-18-18, 11:58 AM
All Yappi

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
Whether he’s melting down or not (I think there is something wrong), his body language on the sideline is a horrible look and has no positive impact for the team.
He's always acted disgusted and exasperated on the sidelines. I actually agree that I think it's a stupid thing for a coach to do because it just makes your players panic, but it's not a recent behavior change and it's seemed to work for him in the past. He threw his headset into the stands during the Alabama semi final game because of a special teams miscue for instance.
Old 11-18-18, 12:15 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post
I think OSU has a shot against ND and Michigan. Probably not favored but I would think they keep it close with either team. Clemson and Bama may be a different story.
I really don’t see either meat chicken or ND as being good matchups for the bucks. Both of those teams run the ball well and that’s bad news for OSU. Both of those teams have also showed pretty stout defenses. I’m not so much of a homer that I can’t see the faults of this team and after beating up on meat chicken for the last decade it just stands to reason they are due.

Meat chicken 34
tOSU 13

ND 27
tOSU 17

Bama 45
tOSU 14

Clemson 35
tOSU 14

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m usually not